Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:32:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ASICs group buy by pidobir  (Read 47942 times)
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 10:21:27 PM

Who here is selling their shares at a reasonable price....

furuknap

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2013, 10:55:57 PM

I'm looking to pick up more shares at 0.2 each. This is just over B/E at current rate.

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/5d1e99b777

PM me how many you would like to sell and your payment address. Quick settlement after verification from pidobir.

.b

peterepeat

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 06:07:24 AM

I'm looking to pick up more shares at 0.2 each. This is just over B/E at current rate.

PM me how many you would like to sell and your payment address. Quick settlement after verification from pidobir.

.b

increase in difficulty you are predicting @1.4x every month?
furuknap

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 07:59:07 AM

.b

I'm not, those are just the numbers based on previous months' increases. I don't predict the future, but if the future is anything near the past, then these are the numbers, I'm afraid.

Oh, and it's actually 2.4x per month, not 1.4. The expected increase in percent is ~140%, meaning it more than doubles each month, meaning return more than halves.

If you believe that, my price is the best you'll ever get. If you believe that the future cannot be as bleak as the past, then you should hold on. If you believe that we've only just seen the first generation and a half of Bitcoin and that it's going to get worse, then you should definitely sell and I'll be holding the bag for you.

.b

peterepeat

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:11:49 AM

.b

I'm not, those are just the numbers based on previous months' increases. I don't predict the future, but if the future is anything near the past, then these are the numbers, I'm afraid.

Oh, and it's actually 2.4x per month, not 1.4. The expected increase in percent is ~140%, meaning it more than doubles each month, meaning return more than halves.

If you believe that, my price is the best you'll ever get. If you believe that the future cannot be as bleak as the past, then you should hold on. If you believe that we've only just seen the first generation and a half of Bitcoin and that it's going to get worse, then you should definitely sell and I'll be holding the bag for you.

.b

I'm happy to leave things the way they are for now. I don't see a bleak future in bitcoin at all :-)
furuknap

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 06:33:32 AM

I'm happy to leave things the way they are for now. I don't see a bleak future in bitcoin at all :-)

The future of Bitcoin is not in question. The future profitability of current Bitcoin mining investments are. Cointerra, HashFast, Bitmine, and VMC will bring miners online in the next couple of months. If they succeed, the current price is still throwing money out the window. Even if they don't, ASICMiner has announced they'll return to the ball game and KnC are a few months away with their new monsters.

.b

pidobir (OP)

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 05:26:06 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2013, 07:00:07 AM by pidobir

Hi!
1. Additional devices are produced. The exact hashrate is still not known, but it will be near 600 GH/s (2x triple unit). The devices will be shipped to me in the next few days and will work on my hosting on our pidoGroup account at ghash.io
2. Robocoder suggested to use NMC, IXC, DVC merged mining for the purchase of additional hashrate on the exchange cex.io. I think it's a good idea. Robocoder will do it periodically.
Thank you.

Vanderi

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:25:31 PM

Hi!
1. Additional devices are produced. The exact hashrate is still not known, but it will be near 600 GH/s (2x triple unit). The devices will be shipped to me in the next few days and will work on my hosting on our pidoGroup account at ghash.io
2. Robocoder suggested to use NMC, IXC, DVC merged mining for the purchase of additional hashrate on the exchange cex.io. I think it's a good idea. Robocoder will do it periodically.
Thank you.

Good man!

*edit buying shares, let me know if you are selling.
Vanderi

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 08:32:55 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I want more of my hardware under this here officer and gentlemans watchful eye.
Maybe there could be a choice to opt in to a separate savings btc-account from the GB earnings here, and at some point buy more hardware as a GB2? I don't know maybe from bitmine.ch, or 2nd gen Bitfurys which will be announced during 2013. Lot's of great hardware coming, some of it from Russia. From where I live I or Nuddi can cross the border from the EU to St. Petersburg in a few hours, door-to-door. Covering both the EU and Russia hardware potentials.
*edit* for Pido. A trusted capable hoster is half the business really - atleast in this model.
Thank you for your trust and appreciation . Your suggestion is certainly interesting for me. But now compete in an individual with large companies that provide hosting ASIC units, such as cex.io, BFL, KnC and others, very difficult. I can find a good places to put the ASICS in my city, starting from the unaccommodation and ending with the server rooms, but I need to more accurately assess my capabilities. Bitcoin and hosting asics for me - it's a hobby and an opportunity to earn additional money. Engage in these professional, such as fried cat, I did not plan. In general, I consider that bitcoin mining will remain only large and medium-sized company with a few hundred TH/(PH in the future) that have access to cheap chips. But it's just a thought in the ear.

I don't know maybe from bitmine.ch, or 2nd gen Bitfurys which will be announced during 2013. Lot's of great hardware coming, some of it from Russia.
If a second batch of metabanks asics will be at good prices, I will do new GB, but  I do not think it will be popular. As for bitmine.ch, I treat them with skepticism. Their production is outside of Russia, and therefore the import problems can occur. From the increase in the value of 30% and ending with the difficulties in obtaining a license by the KGB.

By a series of [unrelated to this GB] events I have ended up with these bitfury miner components, which are for me superfluos.

Thank you! But now there is no need for these details. In the future, they can certainly come in handy as a spare part, but I hope that nothing will break.

The Winklevosses projected a US$40k/btc worth just today in NYC. That way, even fragments can be worth a lot.
What we probably mostly would gain from is the power of a second GB with readily earned trust, and you in Russia with the possibility to acquire Bitfurys and host them.

cex.io is where people are throwing away their money right now. We really do not need to follow.

And don't you give up, before it is stupid to continue.
dargolf

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:33:07 AM

Be careful with merged mining. I used to mine at mmpool.bitparking.com and lost a lot of coins because the pool was too small and therefore unlucky most of the time. I hashed with 60 ghash for a week and got a total of 0.17 BTC for that time (while on BTCguild I would've gotten 0.25BTC/day at that time). BTCGuild does offer merged mining with NMC too, btw.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 01:27:24 AM

It's called patience and variance. If you had patience bitparking would have evened out.

shizuska

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:35:07 AM

So, any news about additional hashrate?
pidobir (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:10:36 AM

Hi! Additional devices will arrive in my town today. A few hours later they will start working on the pool.
Thx!

RoboCoder

Activity: 388

Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 03:11:45 PM

Hi! Additional devices will arrive in my town today. A few hours later they will start working on the pool.
Thx!

So awesome!  You rock pido!
Vanderi

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:45:36 PM

Thx!

Great work.
pidobir (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:48:16 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2013, 05:11:58 AM by pidobir

Hi! Some news!
1. Half of the additional heshrate running on the pool. The remaining part will be started after approximately 14 hours.
The devices in my hands, but they refuse to work. Perhaps there is a problem with memory cards or mini-computers.
2. I replace @xpoints@ device from individual accaunt to our general account on ghash.io. Therefore, the total number of shares increased.
This does not affect the level of benefits, as the added amount of shares is fully consistent with the added hashrate that @xpoint@ has.
This was done for better monitoring and sharing risk of short-term outages of individual devices.
3. Thus, the hashrate of one share increased to 5.7 GH/s (in 14 hours).

furuknap

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:52:13 PM

My ongoing bid for shares is currently 0.20, which is approximately 10% below expected returns.

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/29c715213a

PM if you'd like to sell. Price valid for 48 hours (ie ends at 10 AM PST Thursday November 21).

.b

shizuska

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:44:50 PM

My ongoing bid for shares is currently 0.20, which is approximately 10% below expected returns.

PM if you'd like to sell. Price valid for 48 hours (ie ends at 10 AM PST Thursday November 21).

.b

As difficulty increase speed is slowing down at moment i would sell you my 8 shares for 2 btc exactly
allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 12:17:43 PM

.b

As difficulty increase speed is slowing down at moment i would sell you my 8 shares for 2 btc exactly

0.90 btc for all.

allinvain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 02:47:33 PM

If anyone is still selling shares, PM me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: