Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IoP] Internet of People - Decentralise the Web 2.0 - a Community Project  (Read 45842 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MiningSev0 (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 106

Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:10:54 PM

Can someone help me: I`m trying to register my ether wallet in airdrop
When  I try to finalize the process the bit says:

"That IoP address isn't on the list of IoP addresses eligible for this airdrop. Sorry."

What I am doing wrong?

I have the manual:

"A: First check this list for the address. If it’s not in the list, don’t worry. It may have been stored in a different address than you think. Go to Help->Debug Window->Console, enter listaddressgroupings and hit return. In the console window you will see all the addresses that the wallet used for your transactions. Check that list against the first list and you should find the tokens you’re looking for.gi"

However, when I type listaddressgroupings the system doesn`t ahow any addresses

Only this

15:46:19

listaddressgroupings

15:46:19

[
]

Did you had your IoPs inside your wallet during the 10th of december?
If not - leave them there to participate in further airdrops  Smiley

New signature to come =D
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiningSev0 (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:39:19 PM
Merited by Zandorek (4)

Today we got nice Announcement: Libertaria just released the Release Candidate v2 of Titania OS 1.0 to the Chapters!

With this release we also have a very nice surprise for the whole IOP Community: The Image is pre-configured with the FULL IOP STACK !!

Everything from Profile Server to Location Based Network is activated and running out of the box!

You dont need to configure anything, if your Router is uPnP enabled.

On top, tomorrow we are publishing the IOP Worldmap website, where everybody can see the IOP Chapters with Titania Boxes running as Supernodes popping up all around the planet! This release is semi-public, if you like to test and install it, please ask your local chapter for help and links. We are planning for RC3 a full security audit plus first dApps running out of the box – and then we open Titiania to the public and allow everybody to download, install and contribute to the coming P2P Economy. We want to keep it safe for normal users, so please be patient. We hope to make it around New Years Eve (Silvester), so it makes sense to get yourself a Raspberry Pi 3B as soon as possible  Wink

This is the last and final step for IoP to setup a P2P censorship resistant Network of Nodes – IOP reached with our common efforts and collaboration with Libertaria by the end of this year the goal and delivers as promised.

What does this now mean strategically for the project?

IoP can from now on concentrate on delivering the first IOP Apps, that utilize the Titania Nodes and Mercury protocol, while we at Libertaria aim to make the network more mature and stable. Many hugs and big thank you to our developers that make this crazy idea happen!

We can deliver, our Bluepaper is no crazy dream anymore!

After the stable release in a couple of weeks we invite all developers to start working on our technology stack – we know our future, because we are building it!

New signature to come =D
Zandorek

Activity: 389
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:48:04 PM

I thougt IoP is POW/POS.
But I cant find anything about staking in this (nice made) Wallet.

Now only Chapters can mine.
PoS/PoW mining will be available in Q2 of 2018.

Zandorek

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:50:56 PM

I don't understand your project. Why do you think that this project will be helpful for the community? Decentralise is very hot word these days and there are lots of project use it.
Please, read the IoP Bluepaper:
https://iop.global/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IoP-Bluepaper.pdf
You will see, that this project is unique.

MiningSev0 (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:44:44 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 12:58:25 AM by MiningSev0

The Presale/Exchange of

the token of our partnership project

is open

The only crypto you could use during the Presale is IoP

The Presale Price depends on the market - that means you are free to trade!

Join our Discord in the Channel #introductions to get accsess to #exchanger and chat with the bot to place your orders

Here's a little HowTo use the Discord Exchange (Youtube)

What is Hydra?

Hydra is a new approach to blockchain: a federated network of distinct blockchains all secured by a parent chain. Communities can set up their own economies and tokens on their own blockchain, all in a few mouse clicks. The parent chain secures all the child chains, combining the power of all the nodes in the network. The parent chain can also be used to exchange value between different child chains in atomic swaps, but because these child chains represent local economies, most transactions stay on the individual chains. Now any community can have run their own blockchain, getting all the efficiency benefits of keeping things local, while keeping the security and stability of a global system.

THE KEY FEATURES

• Create your own blockchain: Use Hydra’s Genesis templates to create your own blockchain in just a few clicks.
  • Create your own token: Create your own cryptocurrency, secured with the consensus protocol of your choice.
  • Create your own community: Hydra provides governance, voting, smart contracts and more.
  • Fully scalable: Hydra scales globally while keeping most data and services local.
  • Fully secure: Written in Rust to prevent memory and overflow issues.

---
Before you ask: Only during the Presale and ICO Hydra will be an ERC20 Token - It will later be swapped to its own chain - the HYDRA (Ħ) Chain
(To be precise, it is a directed acyclic graph of Merkle trees (graph of hashes) and a multichain protocol to interact with it.)

---

As a short reminder here are our Blue- & Whitepapers:

---
BTW: The first round of our Airdrop to the IoP Holders (snapshot on Block 71417 - registrated until yesterday) will be distibuted tomorrow
(for more Information please check our Website or Discord)

But remember: This wasn't our last Airdrop - Stay tuned! Join our Discord, Telegram and follw us on twitter. So you don't miss your next opportunity!
(But please make sure to hold your IoP in the core wallet, to have full control over your PrivateKeys)

---

We know our future - because we build it!

New signature to come =D
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:50:36 PM

Very nice! It will be a killer token.

FermatMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

Working for a better world

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 08:01:38 PM

And everybody needs to be ready for second airdrop.. Just keep your IoP´s in Core Wallet... Merry Christmas from IoP Community

Juan Manuel Cancino
IoP Deputy Community Leader
HLX team
stacks96

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:08:04 PM

Literally the best project ive ever been apart of. Won a life changing amount of tokens on the airdrop as well. Very excited for $100+ IOP and $1000 Hydras later in 2018 Grin
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:37:31 PM

Literally the best project ive ever been apart of. Won a life changing amount of tokens on the airdrop as well. Very excited for $100+ IOP and $1000 Hydras later in 2018 Grin
Thank you for your support! Glad to hear about your story.
You can find more about the second airdrop in our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/xENSXwk (#announcements)
This time "the Snapshot monitors your Wallets from yesterday till New Years Eve."

SJDuncan

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:18:14 AM

Hi Zandorek

I really love the IOP project and brought some at the beginning December.

I had trouble getting my 600 IOP from Bittrex into my Etherwallet as I could not find any way to set up the IOP token and missed the first airdrop even though i would have qualified. I was pretty annoyed that I missed this and don't want to miss out the 2nd time.

Today I set up my IOP wallet and transferred my IOPs into my IOP wallet. Will I still get the Hydra airdrop if I park them in the IOP wallet?

Cheers

Scott
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:56:02 AM

You transfer your IOPs to the IOP wallet and keep them until January 1 to be airdrop enabled.The more IOP purchases and the more free token HYDRA you will get ... I got over 2200 Hydra in the first Airdrop

MiningSev0 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:08:23 PM

Hi Zandorek

I really love the IOP project and brought some at the beginning December.

I had trouble getting my 600 IOP from Bittrex into my Etherwallet as I could not find any way to set up the IOP token and missed the first airdrop even though i would have qualified. I was pretty annoyed that I missed this and don't want to miss out the 2nd time.

Today I set up my IOP wallet and transferred my IOPs into my IOP wallet. Will I still get the Hydra airdrop if I park them in the IOP wallet?

Cheers

Scott

Yes you will be rewared, if it's like you've descirbed above and don't send those iops back before it has been offically stated that all snapshots are done

New signature to come =D
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 10:41:37 AM

You transfer your IOPs to the IOP wallet and keep them until January 1 to be airdrop enabled.The more IOP purchases and the more free token HYDRA you will get ... I got over 2200 Hydra in the first Airdrop
Congratulations!
Just to correct your info; e.g. "splitting your 500 IOP into 50 smaller Wallets will this time probably bring you almost no Hydras, while having one big 1000 IOP Wallet could get you many more Hydras..."
Good luck!

Klay CEO

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

ok  Wink
MiningSev0 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:41:46 PM

HYDRA AIRDROP 2

Dear Community,

The last days we got 200 new members, and many of them where not "just Airdrop grabbers" but showed willingly interest in joining this community and many seem eager to support this project.
A lot of them wrote us if the 28th / 29th for example would be too late to participate in the Hydra Airdrop. Normally it would mean you earn almost nothing. As we always say: Community first, we decided to prolong the Airdrop to 7th of January,  and give those recently newcomers a better chance to win Hydras, too.

We finished the technical setup, also the Howto is ready and you can look up @here how the 2nd Airdrop works in detail:

Read it on Github

The snapshot data will be published at 7th.

---

Also we want that everybody could participate even those without access an Home-Computer to use our CoreWallet.
So we decided to publish a how-to in the next days, how you could use the Coinomi Mobile Wallet (for Android) for storing your IoPs on your smartphone and be also eligible and able to participate in the Airdrop.
One thing beforehand: Please take care not to spit your IoPs over several addresses to keep it as simple you could do for yourself

New signature to come =D
manasd

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

GOOD NEWS!!!
Ready to claim  Wink

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

Just noticed that IOP is also traded in Korean Upbit exchange, this is very good!  
Lots of updates coming Q1-Q2 2018, in my opinion, great project for long term invest with short term massive profits very possible!
adsjohn

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:54:50 AM

Almost everyday I have a social networking project, I concerned about the emergence of IoP, this segment will have any impact?
Zandorek

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:40:41 PM

Almost everyday I have a social networking project, I concerned about the emergence of IoP, this segment will have any impact?

IoP has a strong Partnership with Libertaria and in the year of 2017 the team has already proven that its Bluepaper (https://iop.global/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/IoP-Bluepaper.pdf) is not a dream. I think IoP will come up with dApps sooner than its "competitors".

Zandorek

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

Just noticed that IOP is also traded in Korean Upbit exchange, this is very good!  
Lots of updates coming Q1-Q2 2018, in my opinion, great project for long term invest with short term massive profits very possible!
Thank you for your support!
Just to complete your post regarding Upbit; Current list of exchanges: Bittrex, UPbit, BTCPOP, Barterdex and Bisq

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: