Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | EDO |EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange - Marketplace| OVER 80k ETH RAISED |  (Read 72892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LuBro

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

Amelia in Telegram has said that the exchange is going to be available in February - ERC20 tokens / ETH pairs. This is what we've been waiting for.

Great news for Eidoo holders! I have to join the telegram channel, the news here on Bitcointalk are rare.
I'm curious to see if Eidoo will be a decentralized exchange able to compete with the other dex! The ability of having everything in one application is a strong competitive advantage
of course this is great news! now is a good time to buy their token while it's cheap, it seems to me that after the release, the rate will significantly go up.

I'll hope so. What about the snapchot that was taken the last few weeks? Are there any updates?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

Amelia in Telegram has said that the exchange is going to be available in February - ERC20 tokens / ETH pairs. This is what we've been waiting for.

Great news for Eidoo holders! I have to join the telegram channel, the news here on Bitcointalk are rare.
I'm curious to see if Eidoo will be a decentralized exchange able to compete with the other dex! The ability of having everything in one application is a strong competitive advantage
They will answer your questions quickly on the telegram. In the beginning the exchange will be available only for ETH/EDO, then they will add the other pairs.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

Bitcoin and ETH prices are likely to keep coming down until china's new year is over, and this is a great opportunity for us to invest altcoin including EDO, I'll set up $ 1000 to buy EDO in binance.

Even bounty dumping is going on now, whoever got those tokens from the campaign are eagerly waiting to cash out to BTC.Try to get it for cheap as they may not last long.
Yes, most of them immediately exchange to bitcoin so made EDO prices continue to fall, this becomes an opportunity to buy EDO with cheap price, I have put the price in binance with 25k satoshi, hopefully soon happen.  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

Bitcoin and ETH prices are likely to keep coming down until china's new year is over, and this is a great opportunity for us to invest altcoin including EDO, I'll set up $ 1000 to buy EDO in binance.

Even bounty dumping is going on now, whoever got those tokens from the campaign are eagerly waiting to cash out to BTC.Try to get it for cheap as they may not last long.
Yes, most of them immediately exchange to bitcoin so made EDO prices continue to fall, this becomes an opportunity to buy EDO with cheap price, I have put the price in binance with 25k satoshi, hopefully soon happen.  Wink

From what ive been able to tell from looking at the Explorer it is mostly members who sell off at once. The senior members are in a bigger degree holding the bounty Smiley
SaveMyBtc

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:29:45 AM

Eidoo is a very impressing project and i have no doubt that we will see many amazing things from this dev team. This is just the beginning of something amazing.

Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

From what ive been able to tell from looking at the Explorer it is mostly members who sell off at once. The senior members are in a bigger degree holding the bounty Smiley

Why would someone sell for cheap when you see a bigger potential for the price to rise.All those dumbs do not realize selling too early when the project is not even 30% developed.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

Why would someone sell for cheap when you see a bigger potential for the price to rise.All those dumbs do not realize selling too early when the project is not even 30% developed.
it seems that someone just needs money another explanation for this I do not see. Well, or someone wants to buy more cheaply, but this is unlikely because the current price is small...
Ginzink

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

Yes, most of them immediately exchange to bitcoin so made EDO prices continue to fall, this becomes an opportunity to buy EDO with cheap price, I have put the price in binance with 25k satoshi, hopefully soon happen.  Wink

I think it is more complicated than that. You have some members who suddenly had so much in value it scared them to loose it - and sold. Then you have new members of crypto who are scared of the January bear market who sold. Or just need money now as DynamQ said.
And finally the senior members used to dipps and with faith in the Eidoo team who are holding. Smiley
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

My advice is to hold eidoo tokens , off course anyone is free to sell or buy more. Eidoo is a great project and many investors are very interested on this project.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

My advice is to hold eidoo tokens , off course anyone is free to sell or buy more. Eidoo is a great project and many investors are very interested on this project.

Next month we have the exchange coming within the app, this is a nice time to accumulate the tokens being dumped, I assume we are gonna see EDO price fall to 20k sat or even less once the whole bounty is completed.
@Hakermania@

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

Next month we have the exchange coming within the app, this is a nice time to accumulate the tokens being dumped, I assume we are gonna see EDO price fall to 20k sat or even less once the whole bounty is completed.
Is what many investors are waiting for, if price will drop many of them will be very happy. Sound great the new exchange do you have any idea wich one will be?  Hope bittrex...

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
oli40

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

So if I get it right, price is falling because of bounty hunters cashing in, and might continue to fall next few weeks. Then things might (finally) start to take off next month when the exchange feature is added?
@Hakermania@

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

So if I get it right, price is falling because of bounty hunters cashing in, and might continue to fall next few weeks. Then things might (finally) start to take off next month when the exchange feature is added?

Not sure bounty hunter are cashing out,  price is falling due to bitcoin falling other coin are falling too, off course someone also is cashing out but not worry about whales are ready to buy all cheap coin!

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

By your roadmap you will have Eidoo credit cards in Q2 2018. All going according plan? In which month your cards will be issued?
Ginzink

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:48:39 PM

Is what many investors are waiting for, if price will drop many of them will be very happy. Sound great the new exchange do you have any idea wich one will be?  Hope bittrex...

No not listing on new exchange. That would be good but not as good as the actual news. We are getting the exchange built in app. If you used it you can see it says coming soon on exchange Smiley
At first it will be Eidoo/ETH, but they will add more in time  Grin
jasomantr

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

Yes, most of them immediately exchange to bitcoin so made EDO prices continue to fall, this becomes an opportunity to buy EDO with cheap price, I have put the price in binance with 25k satoshi, hopefully soon happen.  Wink

I think it is more complicated than that. You have some members who suddenly had so much in value it scared them to loose it - and sold. Then you have new members of crypto who are scared of the January bear market who sold. Or just need money now as DynamQ said.
And finally the senior members used to dipps and with faith in the Eidoo team who are holding. Smiley

Hey guys.. Dont be funny. Today we learnt that EDO has frozen 6million tokens and released them in an unknown period of time.
Just as you guys, we were suspecting who was selling EDO from 2900-3000 sats.. Then we thought it might be EDO itself founders.
We decided to follow up Circulating Supply and Total Supply through Coinmarketcap. (because it would rise if founders etc were selling)
Circulating supply was around 20M as usual.. We didnt check last 10-15 days.

Today we noticed that Circulating Supply is now 29M.

Then we asked how and when it happened at EDO Official Telegram Channel.
They said that, "Old circulating supply on coinmarketcap was wrong. It was about 24 Millions EDO. Then at the beginning of January was unlocked 6 Millions EDO (as you can read in the whitepaper). Last week it was updated on coinmarketcap"

Here is the proof of what they said;
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DU4EU_LWkAAmmII.jpg:large

So guys, they have embedded this information into hidden corner of Whitepaper and Medium Blog. They didnt mention on Twitter, Telegram, Facebook or Coinmarketcalendar.

Do you now understand why we couldnt break that 5000 satoshi wall ? Yea, that was him ! It was impossible to break 6 million tokens wall.
Do you now understand who is selling tokens from 2900-3500 satoshi ? Thats him again.
How to sell from 2900-3500 satoshi man? how much did you buy this huh ? While its ICO  was $2.8

They even blocked us on twitter just bcs we asked questions..

So.. decision is up to you ! Thx

lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

It was known a long time ago that marketing fund is going to be released in middle of January, it should be a no surprise for you. You can see all these dates in the whitepaper. Bounties were included in this amount, have you seen how much they are paying out? There are many weak hands right now. Future looks good if they will release the exchange in February.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:47:17 AM

It was known a long time ago that marketing fund is going to be released in middle of January, it should be a no surprise for you. You can see all these dates in the whitepaper. Bounties were included in this amount, have you seen how much they are paying out? There are many weak hands right now. Future looks good if they will release the exchange in February.
That is a big thing to wait, I am sure those people who participated in the bounty program and had already dump their tokens
will likely regret once they release the exchange and the price like before will pump. Let's just hope this month February will be a bullish month so the entire market could recover.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hoticotk

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

That is a big thing to wait, I am sure those people who participated in the bounty program and had already dump their tokens
will likely regret once they release the exchange and the price like before will pump. Let's just hope this month February will be a bullish month so the entire market could recover.
yea, hope the price will pump in Feb
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

They unfrozed marketing pool in January. And they said about this 6 mln early. So nothing new. Now all tokens falling after big pump in January. Just wait next pump, new development and buy more tokens now  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: