Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:26:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ENDED] EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange | 2M EDO REWARD| 4M$|  (Read 62007 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:38:49 PM

Ok, thank you for answer. I checked Eidoo thread every time and also updated signature for new one. But I missed announce about adding 1 more week.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:28:06 AM

Good day manager!

I see that I am DQ in the campaign because I apply for another signature campaign. I am very sorry for that and I hope that you will accept me again because of my mistake, I am sorry because I don't know that, that act is not allowed in the campaign. I am very sorry sir. I hope you will give me a second chance and accept me again. as you can see I am quality poster and I will do my best for the campaign. I am very sorry sir. Thank you in advance.

Thank you,
micher143
Feri577

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:20:43 PM

Hello Dev.. I have now changed my signature from full member to sr.member. please update dev

thanks  Wink
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:24:00 PM

I forgot to do the weekly report by the way, will is still get my bounties per week if I submit my report this time?
And by the way I am not sure what this mean "Link Activity Report (multiple links 1xRow) *"  - Anybody can explain this to me please.

Also I was trying to submit at week two as thats where I started but there were no option to pick week 2 anymore.

really sorry you forgot to report week 2, but rules are clear, not reporting means renouncing week stake. However, Your week2 posts will be included in the total amount of 50 valid posts.
Now, you should report week 3 until friday evening CET.
Check sample on post #1 of this thread

regards

That's just disappointing. I didn't check there was the need  to actually submit a report until I read the rules yesterday. I have submitted a wrong link yesterday  by the way in this form "Link Activity Report (multiple links 1xRow)". I have resubmitted  the  correct links today I hope that won't disqualify me. Good to know my posts will be counted still for the required 50. Thanks.

Crypto-Billy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:02:33 PM

Hello Guys any plans to list on other Exchanges soon?
MarioV

Activity: 2268
Merit: 709

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:40:30 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 09:51:56 AM by MarioV

Hello Dev.. I have now changed my signature from full member to sr.member. please update dev

thanks  Wink

Hi Feri577,
    I hope to make you happy by referring to the initial rules. Remember that this campaign, as I have seen, is much more restrictive than the other "usual" and therefore we must adhere to the rules, which are rules and therefore should be followed if you intend to participate in this campaign:

Rules

• [...]
    • If your rank changes during the campaign, the new rank will apply from the next week. fill up this FORM as soon as possible
    [/list]
    lehard

Activity: 406

View Profile
    November 01, 2017, 02:03:33 PM

It turns out that the ICO had ended and the bounty campaign is still ongoing, isn't it? It's weird
    SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288

View Profile
    November 01, 2017, 02:53:39 PM

I appreciate all bounty managers' decisions, regardless of the rules I have to accept.
    let me provide proof that I have been working for 3 weeks.

I just missed the official notice from the manager, I have other jobs outside. I can not always go on and read your notice.
    I have lost 3 weeks of my stake, is this fair?

at least you give it a chance.
    I appreciate you and your team.

thanks.

0verseer

Activity: 480
    Merit: 106

View Profile
    November 01, 2017, 03:53:47 PM

Time for good news

SIGNATURE BOUNTY WILL HAVE WEEK n. 6 starting from 11th November to 17th November

reporting form already updated
    keep supporting us
    thanks, guys!
    Good news indeed, will stay update.
    no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
    November 02, 2017, 03:21:54 AM

I appreciate all bounty managers' decisions, regardless of the rules I have to accept.

I just missed the official notice from the manager, I have other jobs outside. I can not always go on and read your notice.

thanks.

Not only 3 weeks, and they banned us for next 3 weeks, we will get nothing if we still wear the signature and post 10 per week.
    |Admiral|

Activity: 448
    Merit: 258

View Profile
    November 02, 2017, 03:50:26 AM

thanks.

Not only 3 weeks, and they banned us for next 3 weeks, we will get nothing if we still wear the signature and post 10 per week.
    I saw 2 days back that you removed the signature and today you again wore it.
    As per Manager comment :DQ is definite: , Alas! people don't understand this.
    Panzersin

Activity: 901
    Merit: 500

View Profile
    November 02, 2017, 04:06:50 AM

thanks.

I can confirm i was saw him removed the signature&avatar.
    Maybe is he hoping to get accepted again? Or maybe he is only want to help advertize eidoo for free.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
      █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
     █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
    ▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
    ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
     █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
      █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
             ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
            ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
           ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
    ████████████████████    ██   ██████████
    ███████████████████    █      ████████
      █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
       ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
        ███████▄    █     █   █   █
       ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
       ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
              ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
                █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
                █████▀████████▀
    EURO
    MILLIONS

████  ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ████  ██

██  ████
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██  ████

snakey
    Legendary

Activity: 1386
    Merit: 1001

View Profile
    November 02, 2017, 04:10:43 AM

thanks.

Maybe is he hoping to get accepted again? Or maybe he is only want to help advertize eidoo for free.
    Quoted this post as a proof for future reference, I am sure a lot of cheaters here, even i saw him removed his signature, now he again wear the signature are we all fools here, i think this user needs negative trust and we should contact Default Trusted member soon to neg rep him.
    loopes

Activity: 952
    Merit: 323

View Profile
    November 02, 2017, 09:21:42 AM

one of rules said =
    No advertising of any other sites is admitted.

so if i make post in other projects ann thread (tokens section / announcement altcoins) my posts will be counted or not?

please be responsive, thank you.

|||
    IDO PARTNER
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
    ████▀▀░▀███
    ███▌████▐███
    ███▌████████▌
    ███▌█████████
    ███▌█████████
    ███▌████▐███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
    ▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
    DAOStarter
    IEO PARTNER
    ▄███▄
    ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
    ██░░░░░░▀▀
    ██░░▀██▄▄░░
    ▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
    ░░▀▀██▄░░██
    ▄▄░░░░░░██
    ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
    ▀███▀
    Coinstore
    LISTING
    ██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
    █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
    ███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
    ██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
    ░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
    ▄██████████▄
    ▄█████████████▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ▀███████████████▀
    BitMart
    MEXC
    DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
    ░▀▄▀████▀███▄
    ██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
    ███░░▀████▀▀██▄
    ▄█████████░█▄░▀
    █▀█▄███▀▀█████
    ▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
    ██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
    ██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
    ░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
    ▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
    █▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
    ██▀▀
    UNISWAP
    LobsterSwap
    eidoo.bounty

Activity: 140
    Merit: 105

View Profile
    November 02, 2017, 09:59:41 AM

one of rules said =

so if i make post in other projects ann thread (tokens section / announcement altcoins) my posts will be counted or not?

thank you for the question
    Speaking about another coin in altcoin board is admitted, although it is considered advertising when you promote other projects than Eidoo, (claiming airdrop or thank for coins received are not considered valid).
    regards

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
    popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
    November 02, 2017, 10:55:13 AM

eidoo.bounty, please check is everything ok with week 3? This is my previous report, but I sent it in Saturday. So because this I worrying.
    SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288

View Profile
    November 02, 2017, 11:33:15 AM

thanks.

I do not cheat, and do not like to cheat.
    I just explained the reason.
    if i change my signature just try and i already get DQ. nothing I get.
    I appreciate the manager's decision. I will leave soon.

thank you

masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
    Merit: 390

View Profile
    November 02, 2017, 12:41:00 PM

Hello Guys any plans to list on other Exchanges soon?

they are on 2 big exchanges? Smiley

EDOO is good for rebuy cheap now

and HODL long

they will succeed
    loopes

Activity: 952
    Merit: 323

View Profile
    November 02, 2017, 01:19:27 PM

one of rules said =

thank you for the question
    Speaking about another coin in altcoin board is admitted, although it is considered advertising when you promote other projects than Eidoo, (claiming airdrop or thank for coins received are not considered valid).
    regards
    i have joined the campaign since forth week. it means i only can report 3 times and max report 13/14 posts in a week.
    calculation 14 x 3 = 42 posts. It means that i didn't need to report the rest (8 posts) posts to google form of reported activity ?
    So the i just need to make 50 posts during 3 weeks although i only report 42 posts during that time (to get weekly stakes)  (?)

|||
    IDO PARTNER
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
    ████▀▀░▀███
    ███▌████▐███
    ███▌████████▌
    ███▌█████████
    ███▌█████████
    ███▌████▐███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
    ▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
    DAOStarter
    IEO PARTNER
    ▄███▄
    ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
    ██░░░░░░▀▀
    ██░░▀██▄▄░░
    ▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
    ░░▀▀██▄░░██
    ▄▄░░░░░░██
    ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
    ▀███▀
    Coinstore
    LISTING
    ██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
    █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
    ███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
    ██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
    ░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
    ▄██████████▄
    ▄█████████████▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ▀███████████████▀
    BitMart
    MEXC
    DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
    ░▀▄▀████▀███▄
    ██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
    ███░░▀████▀▀██▄
    ▄█████████░█▄░▀
    █▀█▄███▀▀█████
    ▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
    ██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
    ██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
    ░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
    ▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
    █▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
    ██▀▀
    UNISWAP
    LobsterSwap
    ParmaBTC
    Legendary

Activity: 1218
    Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
    November 02, 2017, 02:42:40 PM

Hello!
    I've joined to signature campaign yesterday and have status pre-approved in the spreadsheet at the moment, thanks. And I have a question about the campaign rules. So, it's required to post at least 50 constructive posts until the bounty is rewarded. Bounty ends on November 6th and only 2 weeks remaining till that date. It means that I have to post 3-4 posts daily to be rewarded and it's not a problem. But there is also requirement not to send more than 13-14 posts in weekly report. Is it possible to increase these figures?

thanks for the question

weekly minimum posts is 10/week, 3 weeks lasts before campaign ends. you can reach the target witouth changing your posting habit.
    Total amount of 50 costructive posts have to be reached before last friday of the last week.
    Total amount check will be done after campaign end  

Thanks for your prompt reply. Sorry, but even if I comply with the requirement to sent maximally 13-14 posts in weekly report the target of 50 posts won't be reached. It will be only 42 posts totally. Undecided That's why I've asked about increasing of weekly figures.

Read above
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
      Print  

Jump to: