Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ENDED] EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange | 2M EDO REWARD| 4M$|  (Read 62002 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
phutakami

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:05:46 AM

Hi guys
this the last week of signature bounty campaign.
Friday, November 17 is the last day to submit your week 5 report, then you'll have the entire next week to report week 6 activities.
Sheets updating will start at the end of survey period (maybe 3 weeks after campaign end)
regards
sorry dev, i don't join to spreadsheet submit link my post Sad
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HF8Vpy2N2CnC2B7OR_gEQqHWdbbWnO-n3y7g-wnv8z4

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:23:32 AM

Hi guys
Friday, November 17 is the last day to submit your week 5 report, then you'll have the entire next week to report week 6 activities.
Sheets updating will start at the end of survey period (maybe 3 weeks after campaign end)
regards

Oh no! I didn't understand you.
First I did reports in Saturday for previous week. But then it was some misunderstanding in messages in forum and I think that I need to give reports for current week till friday. So I start do reports on Friday or Thusday for current week.

But now I see that I need to do it in Saturday.

Please approve all my reports for Thusday-Friday for current week.

Say, everything is ok with my reports? I work hard and write 14 messages every week. Will give report for this week in Saturday.
Hope for understanding.
eidoo.bounty

Activity: 140
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:24:06 AM

Hi guys
regards
sorry dev, i don't join to spreadsheet submit link my post Sad
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HF8Vpy2N2CnC2B7OR_gEQqHWdbbWnO-n3y7g-wnv8z4

there's no dev here, only Bounty managers
btw
what's your issue?

Hi guys
regards

Oh no! I didn't understand you.
First I did reports in Saturday for previous week. But then it was some misunderstanding in messages in forum and I think that I need to give reports for current week till friday. So I start do reports on Friday or Thusday for current week.

But now I see that I need to do it in Saturday.

Please approve all my reports for Thusday-Friday for current week.

Say, everything is ok with my reports? I work hard and write 14 messages every week. Will give report for this week in Saturday.
Hope for understanding.

Keep calm dude,
and read again the previous post.
once more :
week5 reporting ends this friday
week6 reporting ends November 24

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
popolite11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:33:43 AM

Keep calm dude,
once more :

But I reported week 5 already on 9 or 10 of October. But I need to report it on 11-17 of October. What me to do. Report it again?
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:26:53 AM

Although we have time until next week, can we fill the weekly report for the last week today ?
Better done now than late right. Grin
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:32:33 PM

hey sir, I do not understand when I look in the spreadsheet and my name in the red block, when I see the description "SR rank member of week 2 - old signature (DQ)"  I never change the signature code to sr.member.. so I want to know the explanation  Huh
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:22:07 PM

hey sir, I do not understand when I look in the spreadsheet and my name in the red block, when I see the description "SR rank member of week 2 - old signature (DQ)"  I never change the signature code to sr.member.. so I want to know the explanation  Huh

Well,
we're sorry you have been DQed,
but, you know,  many other participants have been DQed cause wearing old signature.
So are you sure that you never changed your signature?

U2016

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:26:15 PM

Well,
but, you know,  many other participants have been DQed cause wearing old signature.

If you accept him tgen accept us all.
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:49:29 PM

Well,

This is not about SR or Full, this is about OLD signature.
wearing OLD signature lead to be DQed

ProspectorsPR

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:25:45 PM

https://s7.postimg.org/wicoad6sr/Screenshot_4.png

Well,

Is there any way DQ can be removed?
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:17:01 PM

hey sir, I do not understand when I look in the spreadsheet and my name in the red block, when I see the description "SR rank member of week 2 - old signature (DQ)"  I never change the signature code to sr.member.. so I want to know the explanation  Huh

Well,
but, you know,  many other participants have been DQed cause wearing old signature.

Is there any way DQ can be removed?

maybe u should read page 32-33 on this thread.
eidoo bounty manager say "DQ status is definitive"

edit : if your status on spreadsheet was DQ , its mean you cant receive anything because your break the rules and disqualified.

CMIIW

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
popolite11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:57:57 AM

Keep calm dude,
once more :

But I reported week 5 already on 9 or 10 of October. But I need to report it on 11-17 of October. What me to do. Report it again?

I didn't receive answer. Will report week 5 second time.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:06:29 AM

Since the campaign ends today, are we good to remove the signature from tomorrow? Will be waiting for your response eidoo.bounty.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
quinnwalker

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:39:24 AM

good project
i will wait for the progress of this project !
Smiley
Strox18

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:46:01 AM

Cannot believe i missed this campaign, Even if earn like 300 Eidoo from this campaign it will be more worth because eidoo has a great future.
I see that some legendary members will earn like 5000 Eidoo which is like 10,000$ WOW , so great.
Even the great was Chronological Network signature campaign in which some legendary Members earned like 30 ETH a month, which could be today 9900$.

I wish Eidoo team very good luck.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

Since the campaign ends today, are we good to remove the signature from tomorrow? Will be waiting for your response eidoo.bounty.
You will have to wear the signature until you receive the bounty and that is on January. So you will have to wear your signature until january.
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:14:18 PM

You will have to wear the signature until you receive the bounty and that is on January. So you will have to wear your signature until january.
You will get your EDO on January, you won't have to wear EDO signature after the campaign end. I think so, you should wait for eidoo manager.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:32:56 PM

I want to know this too ,as well the count of stakes since it's hide now in the spreadsheet. I

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

I want to know this too ,as well the count of stakes since it's hide now in the spreadsheet. I
I think that the person who is campaign manager here is also the part of core team of eidoo so he gets very less time to manage and check everything. I think they should had hired a professional campaign manager but as the campaign has just ended so it is not worth now.
Will see how much time they take to count stakes. Good Luck eidoo team and all participants. Smiley

Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:00:38 PM

Keep calm dude,
once more :

Don`t think You had to make Your reports once more. As the bounty manager already mentioned in the quoted post about the end date of each report, therefore only the end date
is one that really matters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: