Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:02:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ENDED] EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange | 2M EDO REWARD| 4M$|  (Read 62006 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:41:17 PM

Hello...whats compaigns will be recalculated
just signateur compaign or all compaigns,thanks

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
eidoo.bounty

Activity: 140
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:04:04 AM

Please don't misunderstand what happens with the decision to change the stake count system with traditional one.

Eidoo bounty campaign was designed to be fair, though the small eidoo-bounty community could call it wrong or bad,
If many other bounty campaign managers will take a while to study it, we think, it will be implemented very soon. there is always a first time.
We did not expect a similar opposition to this system from the community but we understand [...] we have therefore decided to take action and to match the community expectations: the stake counting policies will be updated to reflect the traditional counting system.

Eidoo project is one of the best project of 2017, and it will reach 2018 top 5

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:54:46 AM

it is not about stakes the whole thing is they have not divided the whole token pool i.e 2 million eidoo on the total stakes. they are just  going to do that. if any signature participant has not made 50 post while wearing their signature then he is not eligible for  the reward because it was clearly stated that " participant need to make 50 posts " if you want them to keep their words like they should divide the whole token pool of 2 million eidoo tokens then why not to comply with their rules..?
I agree with you, till now team has confirmed here to revise the stakes, i am just waiting patiently for this and ish everyone not be be excited as before and shouting wow, best, superb until it is delivered.

I blame all the previous confusion to participants only because they made this a hype, they started like this is the best and highest, but i referred to some campaign managers and they told me that there was ICONMI , LISK, BITCLAVE, CHRONOLOGIC.NETWORK which has paid more than you can imagine.
I believe in words what i say i deliver and expect from others also.

Same, we are just waiting for the new spreadsheet and hopefully the proportions which were announced earlier will be saved Smiley as the blogs have been heavily cut according to the signatures.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:55:30 AM

Please don't misunderstand what happens with the decision to change the stake count system with traditional one.

Eidoo bounty campaign was designed to be fair, though the small eidoo-bounty community could call it wrong or bad,
If many other bounty campaign managers will take a while to study it, we think, it will be implemented very soon. there is always a first time.
We did not expect a similar opposition to this system from the community but we understand [...] we have therefore decided to take action and to match the community expectations: the stake counting policies will be updated to reflect the traditional counting system.

That's why true believers will hodl for at least a year!
PCindy

Activity: 601
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:02:35 AM

thanks for update sphreadseed and detail distribution for bounty you are manager  Cool
the exact promise and I hope in the future this project will keep growing and the price will further exceed ico price in the future
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:24:00 AM

we understand and glad that decision has changed but this was not announced earlier that eidoo will change the stake count system.

how fair? announcing 2 million of pool and distributing the 20% of the pool? we understand that the payments will be high but all of the forum had the chance to join the bounty campaign but they missed it.

this was discussed with the top and well reputed  bounty managers and all of them were saying that team eidoo is obliged to pay the announced token i.e 2 million.  if X number off tokens is announced for the bounty then these number of tokens should be paid regardless of the number of bounty participants. maybe in future they will like to follow the rules set by eidoo earlier and maybe not.

indeed this project has a lot more to offer than the other icos there no doubt that eido's token price may reach to 20$ or 25$ in 2018 so i will hold my bounty reward.. we believe in you

regards

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:31:45 AM

-----

I have read both of you and Admiral posts here and most of them earlier were shilling about eidoo, what you should do is keep quiet until they deliver the promise, creating hype about bounty will only make them greedy and not let them dispense the bounty pool, flattering the team won't help.

I am closely watching this project and eager to see that how mentality changes of projects when money is involved.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:32:54 AM

I believe that, with what I see on the Eidoo project, having a difference, with what other project projects have, then I believe in this project, and with the problem of counting the prizes or errors in yesterday's counting, I'm sure you can provide a good solution, for your participants, who have contributed to the project as good as Eidoo, Hopefully you can better appreciate the performance of your participants ..
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:36:06 AM

Dear Eidoo community,

first of all, we would like to give you our apologies on behalf of the Eidoo team.

The stake count system we have chosen for the Eidoo bounty campaign was designed to be fair, however we recognize that it could lead to confusion given that it was never adopted before by any other campaign (yet). With that system, all unassigned stakes are socialized and distributed among the entire community, which we thought would be considered fair.

We did not expect a similar opposition to this system from the community but we understand your position and we have therefore decided to take action and to match the community expectations: the stake counting policies will be updated to reflect the traditional counting system.

A new deadline will be required as a revised check of users stake (and eventually on-demand revisions) is needed. The new final report sheet will be published by the deadline below and the stakes will be counted in the traditional way (hence leading to higher payouts).

The deadline will be Thursday 21 December 23:59 CET.

As a consequence, the recently announced airdrop, which we proposed as part of our new stake distribution system (now dropped, as explained above), is revoked and postponed to a future date: more details on that will be disclosed in a separate thread once a proper planning is ready.

Once again, our apologies for the misunderstanding. We are always taking into consideration the community feedback and acting accordingly. In case you have any further question please do not hesitate to ask, we would be happy to help!

really thanks to all Eidoo supporters,
extended survey activities proceeding fine, some positions have been positive revised others confirmed.
thanks

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:33:59 AM

These tokens will be distributed as an additional prize for bounty participants. Users who gave us constant support through the campaign period, kept a constant and efficient communication, helped discover fraud attempts (such as facebook or twitter campaigns) and in general have been strong supporters / impressive participants will be rewarded with an additional bonus.

Who are the people eligible for additional prize pool?? Is it they who have posted regularly quality posts, I am unsure if the people in additional bounty pool happens to be 4-5 people only?? i see the bounty pool is 10% quite a good amount. Smiley

Eidoo bounty manager, do we have any update on this additional prize pool quoted by one of the bounty participants? Will this be also distributed along with other bounty campaigns?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:46:19 AM

Dear Eidoo community,

first of all, we would like to give you our apologies on behalf of the Eidoo team.

The stake count system we have chosen for the Eidoo bounty campaign was designed to be fair, however we recognize that it could lead to confusion given that it was never adopted before by any other campaign (yet). With that system, all unassigned stakes are socialized and distributed among the entire community, which we thought would be considered fair.

We did not expect a similar opposition to this system from the community but we understand your position and we have therefore decided to take action and to match the community expectations: the stake counting policies will be updated to reflect the traditional counting system.

A new deadline will be required as a revised check of users stake (and eventually on-demand revisions) is needed. The new final report sheet will be published by the deadline below and the stakes will be counted in the traditional way (hence leading to higher payouts).

As a consequence, the recently announced airdrop, which we proposed as part of our new stake distribution system (now dropped, as explained above), is revoked and postponed to a future date: more details on that will be disclosed in a separate thread once a proper planning is ready.

Once again, our apologies for the misunderstanding. We are always taking into consideration the community feedback and acting accordingly. In case you have any further question please do not hesitate to ask, we would be happy to help!

extended survey activities proceeding fine, some positions have been positive revised others confirmed.
thanks
hi sir. why i'm not get the reward ?
i have been posted more than 50 post
i have been sent email but there is no reply
please get back my reward

kutssa

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:31:42 AM

I want a complaint about the signature, why I do not receive rewards, but I've followed the rules that have been determined ?
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:09:52 PM

I want a complaint about the signature, why I do not receive rewards, but I've followed the rules that have been determined ?

Hi,

Eidoo bounty have responded in the thread:

"Sorry for delay in answering.
We are waiting for other eidoo’s team members to discuss the community complain about stake count system

We will be right back as soon a decision has been taken
Please stop posting your complaint here
Send pm or mail to bounty@eidoo.io for any other question
Thanks"

So if you do not agree i suggest sending them a email Smiley
I thought i did have 50 valid posts, but now see i probably did not. But still i can hope for a positive supprise when they post the revised one.
Other campaigns have been known to show some compassion to users doing their best but ending up just short of the required valid posts, but i dont think they will do it here.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:07:47 PM

Rules were clear since the very beginning. Eidoo did follow their own rules about the distribution and they expect the same from you.
I have my week declined because of a single post in a local board (I have made 6 instead of 5), and I am not complaining because I did not match the necessary requirements.
kutssa

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:05:42 PM

I wrote more than 80 messages instead of 50, but for some reason they did not count them. Most of the messages in my native language, is it really the reason? But it was not forbidden! I hope that the campaign counts. I wrote to the post office.
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:48:40 PM

I wrote more than 80 messages instead of 50, but for some reason they did not count them. Most of the messages in my native language, is it really the reason? But it was not forbidden! I hope that the campaign counts. I wrote to the post office.
all your posts are in local board, you should read the rules before joinin any campaign.
Only 5 posts per week in local board will be counted as valid.
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:58:46 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 07:50:14 PM by eidoo.bounty

Dear Eidoo community,

thanks
hi sir. why i'm not get the reward ?
i have been posted more than 50 post
i have been sent email but there is no reply
please get back my reward
check your mail
regards

update
We are sorry for delay, but all cases have to be double/triple checked to be sure they can be positively solved. Especially there are particular cases that need hours to be deeply analyzed, so be patient.
We will back to you as soon as possible with our final decision

eidoo.bounty

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:08:59 PM

all your posts are in local board, you should read the rules before joinin any campaign.

This is true: kutssa did too many local posts, final valid are less than required 50.
Thank you dahman for reporting the signature rule
BTW
Send mail to bounty@eidoo.io or PM if you need any other information
regards

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:11:00 AM

i dont have any stakes i update my posts weekly but why does this happen? please help me
kutssa

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:45:26 AM

This is true: kutssa did too many local posts, final valid are less than required 50.
Thank you dahman for reporting the signature rule
BTW
Send mail to bounty@eidoo.io or PM if you need any other information
regards
Very sorry. My English is weak, probably this is the reason. This was my first campaign, I'm sorry that I spent a lot of time in vain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: