Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ENDED] EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange | 2M EDO REWARD| 4M$|  (Read 62006 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eidoo.bounty

Activity: 140
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

Why can not. i asked dev, he said no problem sir! whether the wallet user is not the Eidoo wallet you received, like the MEW user? what's the problem I changed my old wallet with a new one? while I bounty participants who received.
Afaik eidoo.bounty has said if participants only allowed to use wallet from eidoo for bounty campaign (read OP for further information). It's your fault to not read the rules which was given.

No one of the Eidoo Team had never said that bullshit, just in case you lose your memory, it was recommended to take a screenshot of the Eidoo wallet address.

hi dev, This new addres i've put into my contact info.so this can prove this account is really mine.and i hope u can accept my request to change new addres : 0x25eBf982D54Ca4083a9e6C52Fd42eE43Ed4C1C60
https://prnt.sc/hvcdpc (https://prnt.sc/hvcdpc)
Posted on: Today at 12:58:01 AM Posted by: DGulari
No sorry, we have already answered this query several times: Reward Addresses cannot be changed for any reason
Sir, unfortunately I have no more access to my eidoo wallet, and I have no seed..
If there is no way to change eidoo address for bounty reward then please do not send me my reward.
Let my reward be distributed among other participants of the bounty. It's strange rules that you can not change a address.. so, I lose 15k$ in eidoo tokens Sad
This is not a loyality towards those who worked for you..

I believe it is to prevent hacking of bounty members, so they can not loose reward. And that it is worth having someone who themself lost the wallet and didnt backup to miss reward than someone who got hacked.
But that is only speculation. Also it is quite normal. But wow how it must suck for you Sad

We are really sorry for those (very few) who have lost Eidoo wallet seed,( Several participants abandoned the campaign cause of this), but there are the most that instead have kept safe their private keys/seeds.

So we have to be very firm and follow strictly the rules. No address changes for any reason

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

Why can not. i asked dev, he said no problem sir! whether the wallet user is not the Eidoo wallet you received, like the MEW user? what's the problem I changed my old wallet with a new one? while I bounty participants who received.
Afaik eidoo.bounty has said if participants only allowed to use wallet from eidoo for bounty campaign (read OP for further information). It's your fault to not read the rules which was given.

No one of the Eidoo Team had never said that bullshit, just in case you lose your memory, it was recommended to take a screenshot of the Eidoo wallet address.

hi dev, This new addres i've put into my contact info.so this can prove this account is really mine.and i hope u can accept my request to change new addres : 0x25eBf982D54Ca4083a9e6C52Fd42eE43Ed4C1C60
No sorry, we have already answered this query several times: Reward Addresses cannot be changed for any reason
Sir, unfortunately I have no more access to my eidoo wallet, and I have no seed..
If there is no way to change eidoo address for bounty reward then please do not send me my reward.
Let my reward be distributed among other participants of the bounty. It's strange rules that you can not change a address.. so, I lose 15k$ in eidoo tokens Sad

I believe it is to prevent hacking of bounty members, so they can not loose reward. And that it is worth having someone who themself lost the wallet and didnt backup to miss reward than someone who got hacked.
But that is only speculation. Also it is quite normal. But wow how it must suck for you Sad

We are really sorry for those (very few) who have lost Eidoo wallet seed,( Several participants abandoned the campaign cause of this), but there are the most that instead have kept safe their private keys/seeds.

So we have to be very firm and follow strictly the rules. No address changes for any reason

I once spoke with community manager on telegram. I asked if the rules about bounty participants should not change their wallet?
he said "not sure". I ask you, is the user participant MEW received in bounty eidoo?
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

I am still waiting for a reply from Eidoo.Bounty about why I did not receive any share nor an explanation. Would be very disappointing after all the time and effort that I have put into this, not to receive even an explanation and a chance to fix whichever issue there was.

Your signature activity has been judged under 50 valid posts, so you are not entitled to be rewarded, also your complaint is no valid cause you did it after the deadline

eidoo.bounty

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

I once spoke with community manager on telegram. I asked if the rules about bounty participants should not change their wallet?
he said "not sure". I ask you, is the user participant MEW received in bounty eidoo?

I am a wallet eido user. which I asked, whether the wallet user in addition to eidoo wallet received in all bounty. I'm sure there are some MEW users received in bounty campaign.

no double post here, please.

Bounty reward has not been paid yet, so you are sure of nothing.
When participant signed up for the campaign this statement was very clear at the bottom of the page:
Download your Eidoo Wallet App from eidoo.io - Take a screenshot of the wallet address, it may be asked further.

Participant may be asked to provide that screenshot.

Amadues (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:58:09 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 07:51:10 PM by Amadues

When you sign up you're asked to take a screenshot, perhaps it can be valuable at the end

Just in case someone missed this post

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:49:15 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 09:16:55 PM by eidoo.bounty

hey guys, please be quite
do not post any wallet screenshot here. Just be ready in case we need it
thanks for your help

cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

thanks for your help
whether eido wallet can already be used for all tok erc20 dev?
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

thanks for your help
whether eido wallet can already be used for all tok erc20 dev?

yes, you can use it for send, received, or store crypto asset that you have Smiley

don't forget to back up wallet first before use it so you can recovery if in the future you lose the smart phone
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:52:26 PM

yes Melody, that's correct.
Backup your seed and store it in safe

remember this thread is only for bounties purpose, post other discussions in the main thread.  Thanks

CyanFox

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

I am a wallet eido user. which I asked, whether the wallet user in addition to eidoo wallet received in all bounty. I'm sure there are some MEW users received in bounty campaign.

When participant signed up for the campaign this statement was very clear at the bottom of the page:
Download your Eidoo Wallet App from eidoo.io - Take a screenshot of the wallet address, it may be asked further.

What? LOL, you guys try to complicate all thing, try it to be simple, man!
Muhammad omy

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:28:04 AM

Sorry, Sir!
I am a bounty hunter, I would like to ask a judgment that I do not think makes sense.
please check spreadsheet number: 13 and 78 your reason 99% copy paste, but still get total EDO: 3389.830508 token.
but why do not I get a bet? while your reason is 91% for spreadsheet number 87 with bitcointalk user name muhammad omy.

eidoo.bounty

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:34:21 AM

No newbie fake account allowed here. Post with your real account and you'll not be deleted

once more:  

Starting from now (22.12.2017 00:00), any complaint or dispute about bounty reward stake count and distribution will not be admitted and ignored.
Taken decisions about participants position (positive and negative)  received via PM or mail to bounty@eidoo.io from December 15th to December 21st are definitive, and will not be changed for any reasons.
Assigned Bounty stake are final, participants accept and agree the traditional stake count, payouts and distribution

eidoo.bounty

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

Sorry, Sir!
I am a bounty hunter, I would like to ask a judgment that I do not think makes sense.
please check spreadsheet number: 13 and 78 your reason 99% copy paste, but still get total EDO: 3389.830508 token.
but why do not I get a bet? while your reason is 91% for spreadsheet number 87 with bitcointalk user name muhammad omy.

No Errors Muhammad,
those participants posted two or more blogs/article and stakes are clustered together.
Check number 14 and 79, but there are many others.

note:
do you realize what are the consequences of claiming the reward for a job entirely copied from others participants?

Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:25:51 AM

What? LOL, you guys try to complicate all thing, try it to be simple, man!

Giving a screenshot of your wallet is not hard Tongue And it proves you followed rules of creating a wallet. The Eidoo team have been clear from the start that rules have to followed.
When i failed the rules of Signature bounty there was no one to blame but myself, they were there on page 1 and i should have made sure i understood them all. Same goes for all participants.

Edit:
Eidoo Scam, i reported your user. It is childish and a harasment to use such a nick.
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

Decisions made at the beginning of the registration are final, seemingly irreversible to limit the theft or claims of persons not involved in the project community, participants following the project community are unfortunate if a member loses the registration wallet. .
rhyoanime

Activity: 518

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:12:43 AM

When bounty distribution sir?

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:38:35 AM

Eidoo have already given the date, but il quote them to make it easy for you Smiley
"
Payouts will start approximately from next 20 January and will be processed in batches due to high bounty amount"
rhyoanime

Activity: 518

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

Eidoo have already given the date, but il quote them to make it easy for you Smiley
"
Payouts will start approximately from next 20 January and will be processed in batches due to high bounty amount"

oh Thanks sir , because i didn't see post from eidoo bounty . so , in two weeks, we will get eidoo tokens up to eidoo wallet.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
eidoo.bounty

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

"

oh Thanks sir , because i didn't see post from eidoo bounty . so , in two weeks, we will get eidoo tokens up to eidoo wallet.

Better you check-out previous posts, there are all the information you need about bounties delivery.

hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

Better you check-out previous posts, there are all the information you need about bounties delivery.

Not really. Can we know how many batches will be processed? And how much time you will take to delivery the full bounty rewards?
I'm interested in this due to the price of EDO, more than my bounty rewards itself.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: