Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ENDED] EIDOO Wallet - Hybrid Exchange | 2M EDO REWARD| 4M$|  (Read 62006 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kutssa

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

It would be interesting to know how many stages the payments will be divided and what period will be between them
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

Better you check-out previous posts, there are all the information you need about bounties delivery.

Not really. Can we know how many batches will be processed? And how much time you will take to delivery the full bounty rewards?
I'm interested in this due to the price of EDO, more than my bounty rewards itself.

This. No one actually knows what the real plan is, All Information is quite vague.

Besides the date when distribution will start - the batches, length of distribution, or relatively how many tokens will hit the markets on that date is unknown.
For investors, this information is vital to trading on the markets.

I think we are all interested in additional information, traders and bounties alike.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:55:04 AM

Better you check-out previous posts, there are all the information you need about bounties delivery.

Not really. Can we know how many batches will be processed? And how much time you will take to delivery the full bounty rewards?
I'm interested in this due to the price of EDO, more than my bounty rewards itself.

This. No one actually knows what the real plan is, All Information is quite vague.

Besides the date when distribution will start - the batches, length of distribution, or relatively how many tokens will hit the markets on that date is unknown.
For investors, this information is vital to trading on the markets.

I think we are all interested in additional information, traders and bounties alike.

This is very true. I have been watching everyday for any updates on the ANN and there just to see how things are going. I have some Eidoo in my bitfinex account and wanted to know how we can get to take precautions when all these take place.
Webark

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

can only second what has already been mentioned above. I'm interested in investing in Eidoo coin right now however few things holding me back at the moment. Would like to know more details on the up coming bounty release please as prices will likely drop slightly and in my case with a low funds for investment it's vital i'm getting the best price possible...

Any suggestions would be great..

thanks and best wishes
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

can only second what has already been mentioned above. I'm interested in investing in Eidoo coin right now however few things holding me back at the moment. Would like to know more details on the up coming bounty release please as prices will likely drop slightly and in my case with a low funds for investment it's vital i'm getting the best price possible...

Any suggestions would be great..

thanks and best wishes

i would like to buy on that time token when bounty release that is big chance also i will take that chance for my best investment opportunity.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

Considering how massive this bounty is i think we just need to give them time to sort out how much time it will take them to do the transfers.
I think we will have all the requested details in good time before the pay out date Smiley

And yes there probably will be a dip in price for a short time around release of bounty, but not necesarily because of bounty receivers but also traders expecting a drop and trying to sell and buy lower which in fact cause what they were thinking.

Eidoo is a token to hold.
fudster

Merit: 255

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:18:23 AM

Considering how massive this bounty is i think we just need to give them time to sort out how much time it will take them to do the transfers.
I think we will have all the requested details in good time before the pay out date Smiley

And yes there probably will be a dip in price for a short time around release of bounty, but not necesarily because of bounty receivers but also traders expecting a drop and trying to sell and buy lower which in fact cause what they were thinking.

Bounty is extremely generous, I would be very happy to have joined if I just knew about the campaign and my signature is available. Some participants got more than 5K of this token, so imagine how much that is if then cash these out. I think whales are going to really prepare some funds for this project, if the price dip down even just to a $3, I think we'd all be buying them.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:48:27 AM

Bounty is extremely generous, I would be very happy to have joined if I just knew about the campaign and my signature is available. Some participants got more than 5K of this token, so imagine how much that is if then cash these out. I think whales are going to really prepare some funds for this project, if the price dip down even just to a $3, I think we'd all be buying them.

i guess only id*ots people do not want to buy this potential token when the price has decreased significantly

because i am not participate in this campaign, so i must buy some EDO at cheap price
Ginzink

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

This is a bounty thread so price speculation doesnt really belong here Smiley
But it is nice to see others who also want to get as much Eidoo as possible!
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

Just touching base to check out the status of this bounty and the upcoming deposit in my wallet... can't wait to receive those huge money.

And any other Eidoo bounty starting soon? :-D
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

the big bounty will hurt the eidoo market  Angry

i suggest dev team pay them ETH not tokens just like XUC they do ,

they also have a big bounty and finally they want to protect the market so they pay eth but not token

you can see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021015.msg23910008#msg23910008
Ginzink

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

they also have a big bounty and finally they want to protect the market so they pay eth but not token

you can see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021015.msg23910008#msg23910008

The daily volume is over 20M. And alot of the bounty will be held. Off course if everyone who wants to sell does it at once it will have a short term effect, but i think alot of buyers are waiting for a potential dip to get in cheap. I bought some time ago and will just hold.
eidoo.bounty

Activity: 140
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

Dear Eidoo Supporters
the Last Eidoo Final Bounty reward has been published
https://docs.google.com/a/eidoo.io/spreadsheets/d/1POvfiQ5o-KBae_ScQKPxa4mQDd4K1w3I0SiFqG3fveE/edit?usp=sharing

As stated on previous Team decision message, deadline (21.12.2017 23:59 CET) is reached.
A new deadline will be required as a revised check of users stake (and eventually on-demand revisions) is needed. The new final report sheet will be published by the deadline below and the stakes will be counted in the traditional way (hence leading to higher payouts).

The deadline will be Thursday 21 December 23:59 CET.

As a consequence, the recently announced airdrop, which we proposed as part of our new stake distribution system (now dropped, as explained above), is revoked and postponed to a future date: more details on that will be disclosed in a separate thread once a proper planning is ready.
Starting from now (22.12.2017 00:00), any complaint or dispute about bounty reward stake count and distribution will not be admitted and ignored.
Taken decisions about participants position (positive and negative)  received via PM or mail to bounty@eidoo.io from December 15th to December 21st are definitive, and will not be changed for any reasons.
Assigned Bounty stake are final, participants accept and agree the traditional stake count, payouts and distribution.

from POST #1
Disclaimer

To prevent fraud and theft, the wallet address provided during signup cannot be changed for any reason.
We reserve the right to remove from any campaign user spamming, cheating or using multi-accounts. Negative trust are not allowed to join this campaign, negative trust received during the campaign will result in permanently banning from any campaign, all stakes will be deleted.
We reserve the right to remove any user from any campaign if there is a suspect of their dishonesty: we will not give any explanation.
Users may not be accepted in the campaign for any reasons.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice and you accept and agree to the changes. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes.

as reported 
Assigned Bounty stake are final, participants accept and agree the traditional stake count, payouts and distribution.

so no changes will be made to the final sheet for any reason.

Payouts will start approximately from next 20 January and will be processed in batches due to high bounty amount.

This is the last of several similar emails received :

Hello sir, I've been trying a many way to make all better, But Eidoo have not recodr for any.
Sir you still have change my address for bounty. PLease reconsidering that   😞
Probably we can make a deal, you'll get 50% from my tokens. That's looks better than nothing i get. Please reconsidering for it.

Please stop it, there is no way to change reward addresses,  neither offering fifty/fifty deals.

As already scheduled bounty reward pool will be divided into some batches, how many? this depends on the release date of the marketing funds, the congestion of the ethereum network and other factors.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Aerys2

Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

When you say it will be divided in several batches, does this mean our own reward will be divided in several batches but all participants will receive their reward divided on a batch or does this mean you are doing several batch of participants ? Like first the signature, then the translation, then facebook, etc. ?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
kutssa

Activity: 278

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

I think it's not a good idea. I want to be paid as a sign of Edo. I think very few people will sell coins immediately as long as the campaign has shown a great future!
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

I think it's not a good idea. I want to be paid as a sign of Edo. I think very few people will sell coins immediately as long as the campaign has shown a great future!

It will not hurt EIDOo but will keep the volume bigger than ever which will help the traders in some way which if you buy more EIDOO to keep for longer years at a lower price, it means that these tokens from the bounty participants are going to belong to the right people who will soon be rich.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

I would much rather have EDO tokens.

In no way will bounties hurt the markets. There may be some nice volatility happen... due to speculation.
I believe many bounty participants are smarter here than the average campaign... lots of higher ranking members.
Projects this good are worth holding

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Ginzink

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

I would much rather have EDO tokens.

In no way will bounties hurt the markets. There may be some nice volatility happen... due to speculation.
I believe many bounty participants are smarter here than the average campaign... lots of higher ranking members.
Projects this good are worth holding

Yes i wouldnt want eth instead of eidoo either. Joined the bounty because i believe in eidoo not eth (not that one excludes the other, they are linked). And that seems to be what most participants is thinking as well Smiley
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:40:16 AM

Of course, i want to get my bountyin Eidoo tokens as well. i like this project at the beginning, and believe that Eidoo can be a top in this year and will hold tokens. And I dont want ETH.
Lare linglung

Activity: 79
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

definitely a lot of people who love eidoo project and want to have eidoo token because this project is very extraordinary. let's wait for confirmation from manager hope we only get token eidoo not eth, because that is just an assumption from bounty participant.

Bob's Repair  /  Supported by John McAfee
▐|              JOIN ICO | Jan 4th              |▌ (http://bobsrepair.com)
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: