Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎  (Read 43014 times)
Randomaze

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:02:29 AM

How much is it for a MN usd?

You can use special masternodes services. For example:
masternodes.online
mnrank.com
masternodes.pro

These services show all the necessary information for the masternode investor.

Now the price of one harvest masternode - 6500$

I have a few other projects, and look closely at this coin. How does the wallet behave and are payments stable?
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

A litle bit more Activity from the Community in these Forum will be also good; most People only reading this Forum to watch good Projects.

And this Coin is an interesting Project.

more activity is at slack and telegram. if you have any questions you should go there and you will get a fast answer Wink

I know ... but most people are not using Slack and Telegram .. they only reading this Forum Wink
but telegram and slack is much more confortable for writing with a phone than a forum. i think its better if here get current news posted and the communication is at the other apps.
Coinferenz

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

How much is it for a MN usd?

You can use special masternodes services. For example:
masternodes.online
mnrank.com
masternodes.pro

These services show all the necessary information for the masternode investor.

Now the price of one harvest masternode - 6500$

I have a few other projects, and look closely at this coin. How does the wallet behave and are payments stable?

Yes, Payments are Stable

COINFERENZ - http://coinferenz.at
Coinferenz

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:07:46 AM

A litle bit more Activity from the Community in these Forum will be also good; most People only reading this Forum to watch good Projects.

more activity is at slack and telegram. if you have any questions you should go there and you will get a fast answer Wink

I know ... but most people are not using Slack and Telegram .. they only reading this Forum Wink
but telegram and slack is much more confortable for writing with a phone than a forum. i think its better if here get current news posted and the communication is at the other apps.

Sure ... but most people are only readers on the Web.

I know what im talking, im Online Marketing Professional since 20 Years.

Telegram and Slack is also good for Communication, but dont forget the Power of simple Forum for readers only.

PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:39:36 AM

Telegram and Slack is also good for Communication, but dont forget the Power of simple Forum for readers only.

for that you have coinmarketcap, the website and mnrank usw. dont forget this coin is just 3 months old Wink
Coinferenz

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

for that you have coinmarketcap, the website and mnrank usw. dont forget this coin is just 3 months old Wink

Coinmarketcap, mrank, masternodee online, etc. are Websites for Marketdata ... not for Communication ... you talking from Bananas and i´m talking from Apples Wink

PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

Coinmarketcap, mrank, masternodee online, etc. are Websites for Marketdata ... not for Communication ... you talking from Bananas and i´m talking from Apples Wink

why? you talk about readers on web. for that you dont need this forum. im sure most people like slack and telegram more than this forum.
Coinferenz

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

why? you talk about readers on web. for that you dont need this forum. im sure most people like slack and telegram more than this forum.

It´s a different between reading Market Data and whats going on in the Community.

There more Way for Communication:

* Slack
* Telegram
* Bitcointalk

... all the ways are important; but priority is the good old Forum Version. Most People & Investors are not very technical; they only read forums ... its simple.

Marektdata is the resume of all these Points, Communication, Technic, Dev Activity, Community, etc.

I dont talking bad; am talking for going more up these Coin.

PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

It´s a different between reading Market Data and whats going on in the Community.

There more Way for Communication:

* Slack
* Telegram
* Bitcointalk

... all the ways are important; but priority is the good old Forum Version. Most People & Investors are not very technical; they only read forums ... its simple.

Marektdata is the resume of all these Points, Communication, Technic, Dev Activity, Community, etc.

I dont talking bad; am talking for going more up these Coin.

yeah sure but there are top coins having no forum thread here. its good to have but not a must have. that was all i want to say. not very technical people watch mostly the website.
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

Harvest coin did withstand this bloodbath nicely being on top of the MN coin list for 2 days while all others sink to the bottom Smiley

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
lewiss

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:23:47 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 08:31:42 AM by lewiss

Hello

I have adapted Pure Multiple Masternode setup guide for Harvest Masternode:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kwczgfgq6pm39yw/Setup%20Harvest%20Masternode%20VPS%20Hot%20and%20Cold%20Wallet.docx?dl=0

CryptoKai89

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

More and more people are finding this coin on telegram.

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@harvestcoin
CryptoKai89

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

we need an update on the coinmarketcap marketcap
Lydian

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

the sync in the wallet does not work for me unfortunately (7 weeks behind...). I may need a conf file for this? can someone give me a conf attitude?
CryptoKai89

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

the sync in the wallet does not work for me unfortunately (7 weeks behind...). I may need a conf file for this? can someone give me a conf attitude?

Check in with the support on telegram that i linked above.

darkwing

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:05:03 PM

just quit and reload wallet, that helped me
Dead Things

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

In my experience, the Harvest wallet does need to be restarted from time to time. For example, if you have to relaunch your remote node for whatever reason and the controller wallet has been open for a while, it gives me an error when I try to restart the MN unless I first restart the controller wallet.

Frank112

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:32:11 AM

My MN listed on the HC network but it show inactive, offline on masternodeonline. Is it OK??
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

In my experience, the Harvest wallet does need to be restarted from time to time. For example, if you have to relaunch your remote node for whatever reason and the controller wallet has been open for a while, it gives me an error when I try to restart the MN unless I first restart the controller wallet.

on win 10 my wallet run 24/7 without problems since 3 months^^ if you guys use windows the problems must be on your site.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

on win 10 my wallet run 24/7 without problems since 3 months^^ if you guys use windows the problems must be on your site.
Why the coin price dropped from $4.2 to $3.8 now? And is there a future for the coin other than staking?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: