Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎[ANN][ICO] 🌎HC 🌎 HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN 🌎The Gateway to Positive Changes🌎  (Read 43017 times)
westbanker

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

@HarvestMnCoin is exciting because it shows how cheap it can be.HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN  is better than the currency in that you don’t have to be physically in the same place and, of course, for large transactions, currency can get pretty inconvenient
#BTC #blockchain #crypto

What a terrible tweet by Harvest. Wtf
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

@HarvestMnCoin is exciting because it shows how cheap it can be.HARVEST MASTERNODE COIN  is better than the currency in that you don’t have to be physically in the same place and, of course, for large transactions, currency can get pretty inconvenient
#BTC #blockchain #crypto

What a terrible tweet by Harvest. Wtf

Sorry but you sound like the Harvest Coin Twitter guy, tweeting the price and same stuff for the 6 month. Probably He is getting paid by the Harvest Scam Coin team.
honeymoose

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:52:25 AM

Seems like this is all but dead. Will there be any more news? Are the devs still around? We'd all like to see some action I guess.
westbanker

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:15:38 PM

Seems like this is all but dead. Will there be any more news? Are the devs still around? We'd all like to see some action I guess.

its dead. the team is a bunch of scamming assholes
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

what is dead? masternodes are running fine.
Dasengineer

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

So you are basically happy that no one from team attending bitcointalk thread and not answering legit questions and concerns. The volume of trading is 800 USD per day, the price is just in the bottom, there is no development ongoing and the team don't bother themselves to face and address the issue, bring the solution or anything else related. All they do is tweeting useless stuff. Your masternodes worth 250 USD now and could become useless, while they were selling them for x10 of this price during ICO, so what are your thoughts?
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:52:26 AM

So you are basically happy that no one from team attending bitcointalk thread and not answering legit questions and concerns. The volume of trading is 800 USD per day, the price is just in the bottom, there is no development ongoing and the team don't bother themselves to face and address the issue, bring the solution or anything else related. All they do is tweeting useless stuff. Your masternodes worth 250 USD now and could become useless, while they were selling them for x10 of this price during ICO, so what are your thoughts?

i dont say im happy with what they are doing. but in telegram you can write with them.
i just said its not dead. dead is it when the coin dont work and when it is on no exchange.

is bitcoin dead for you because it have since years no "real" dev? do you know the dev from bitcoin or did you saw anytime a pic from him? coins are NOT made to know people behind it. when you want to know the team you should go to a legal company/project where you get tokens Smiley
westbanker

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:05:02 AM

i dont say im happy with what they are doing. but in telegram you can write with them.
i just said its not dead. dead is it when the coin dont work and when it is on no exchange.

is bitcoin dead for you because it have since years no "real" dev? do you know the dev from bitcoin or did you saw anytime a pic from him? coins are NOT made to know people behind it. when you want to know the team you should go to a legal company/project where you get tokens Smiley

If you question them on telegram, they kick you

Are you really comparing this to Btc? Lol gtfo
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:29:15 AM

What do you mean, unknown exchanges? So will HMC not be listed in conventional exchanges, example such as HitBtc or livecoin?

OI
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:53:25 AM

sure if you write bullshit they kick you.
if you dont like it leave it. a coin work only if the community work with the dev together Wink
abazakolala

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:53:04 PM

I like the project with the concept of mining, but to get bigger profits must use tools, and requires considerable electrical energy.
whether this project is the same as other mining projects Wink
Logain

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

Can you tell me please, how long the bounty company will lasts and when will pre-ICO starts, thank you.
westbanker

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

if you dont like it leave it. a coin work only if the community work with the dev together Wink

Questioning what is going on and constructive criticism is not bullshit.

Can you possibly give any reasons why you have faith in this team?

Twitter account is horrible, copied white papers, any media they control they kick people asking what is going on with the project.

Do you even know who the developers are? A face, hell even some names?
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:06:29 PM

Questioning what is going on and constructive criticism is not bullshit.

Can you possibly give any reasons why you have faith in this team?

Twitter account is horrible, copied white papers, any media they control they kick people asking what is going on with the project.

Do you even know who the developers are? A face, hell even some names?

i dont care if i know them or not. if they want to run away they made it just after the ico or after the dec/jan pump and made a new masternode coin.. but no they are still here and the masternodes run fine and its easy to setup.
Dasengineer

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

You gonna be kidding me? I'm not a noob. You just jumped to another theme. About Bitcoin I can get to Github and see who is working on bitcoin and all the devs as well, then I can find them on social medias easily. They are public, they are all improving Bitcoin. So far there is nothing happening on the HC Github for 7 month in a row. Like nothing, completely. No commits. Latest commit c3d6401  on 7 Nov 2017

I have been kicked long time ago from Telegram for some easy questions. This team is silly as it is. Show me the plan they are giving you in telegram, please? I would like to see the convo there about their future.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

You gonna be kidding me? I'm not a noob. You just jumped to another theme. About Bitcoin I can get to Github and see who is working on bitcoin and all the devs as well, then I can find them on social medias easily. They are public, they are all improving Bitcoin. So far there is nothing happening on the HC Github for 7 month in a row. Like nothing, completely. No commits. Latest commit c3d6401  on 7 Nov 2017

I have been kicked long time ago from Telegram for some easy questions. This team is silly as it is. Show me the plan they are giving you in telegram, please? I would like to see the convo there about their future.

sure bitcoin is now ~10 years old and was the first one.. the dev stopped working on it long time ago and never someone know who he was.. all people you call "devs" are community members started working on bitcoin.
what should be updated at github? atm all is working fine.. and some time ago there came a android wallet.

why are you here if you dont like it?
phuongminh7801

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

This looks very worth watching.
honeymoose

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:37:03 AM

I beg every user here to not buy this coin. The team is trash. The Devs have sold off. The twitter is automated.

This is a scam. THIS IS A SCAM. THIS. IS. A. SCAM.
Dasengineer

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

I think yes, this coin is dead as I was trying to tell everyone before. The OP (obacrypto) has no presence since 30 April here. There is no activity at all, only twitter. Sad but true each of us lost something here.
tranthanh04100

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

How to add a signature? Im curious Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: