Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any up and coming ICOs that are worth to invest?  (Read 1108 times)
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

I think Gizer is a good choice at this time as it is a game project and is a lot of investor interest. If you are an ICO investor do not miss this project as it will certainly future developments and can be widely applied in the game market
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Latrix (OP)

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:36:42 PM

Thanks for some of the nice ICOs recommended!
Dullmartini

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:55:56 PM

Datum is coming up at the end of the month and I think it has a great business case, especially since the equifax breach. Here is a very recent article (from a non blockchain business publication) about the potential of blockchain to solve the problem of who has access to your personal data http://www.journal.ky/2017/10/10/cayman-vies-to-lead-blockchain-digital-id-innovation/

Obviously I believe in Datum hence i wear their signature  Smiley
OriginalBankster

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:50:28 PM

[Biased opinion here], but you can check out our new ico https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267616.0 too.

All members have a very high reputation and have been active in the crypto enviroment for long, plus a reputable escrow, so you can rule out the scam.
The project is good and backed by a solid and active team, based on real world business and not just on blockchain-hype: not a behemot project like, say, a Tezos, a Kin or the like, but it has growing potential since it starts smaller.
Also the token has some actual use since it's dividends paying, among other things.

looks interesting, what marketcap are you aiming for?
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:51:29 PM

you dont have to invest in ICO's..
there are coins that will fly soon, (ICO'S That are going to be launched)
if you invest in ICO, usually need to wait a year or more for launch

hygerdr8

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:15:47 AM

www.bitcoinatmproject.com looks promising, they want to put bitcoin atm's across the US and release a crypto debit card to go with it...and investors are paid back with revenue sharing
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:29:10 AM

Quite a few good ones going around at the moment. here is a list i am monitoring right now : IQT (iquantchain), hipe, utrust, hero and comsa. But like all ICO's do your due re-search and make sure you think it is a great idea with a solid team behind it before you part with your hard earned cash. GL finding the x100!

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:39:18 AM

I will advice that you buy ETHBOOK. ICO is ending soon. So far this ICO has been very succesful and a lot of money have been raised already wity many trade partners coming on board! Get Ethbook . It ends in 5days

Stellina

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:04:11 PM

I would also like to learn from more experienced colleagues about a particular ICO. For the analysis I have too little experience. Is it possible  to find examples of analysis of ICO somewhere with the purpose of learning?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: