Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebtc, Eltc, Edash, Eripple, Ebcash....You ready for the E cryptos??  (Read 1851 times)
Slowhand26

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:37:49 AM

Its now a trend, ironically Ebtc started it all and now everyone is following. What do you think of this? Such an uneceessary thing to do, but can anyone say no to free money? No Im not promoting these coins they can all be scams for all I know...but if you do want some, the airdrop's are free in the Announcement sections.

This is what I like on this forum, learning new things. Smiley to be honest I haven't heard this until today. But if these alts are just free and from airdrop, I don't think community will accept this. Anyway, I got curious about this and will make further research. Free money? For few dollars, not sure if it will worth our time.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:37:58 AM

i see the E cryptos wants to bring something new for investor and for people and now many of dev is trying to create the coins. but if the dev don't have a good plan and a good team then its no use. the coins will not survive in the crypto currency world and only reach temporary high price and then will drop. i see euphoria among us with this E cryptos and i don't know what will happen later and if there isn't utility or value from the coins then we don't need to follow the journey.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:43:04 AM

Put an "E" in front of anything turns it into gold. 
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:22:13 AM

This dark, that dark, z-this or z-that and now e-this or e-that

Too many copies but if it helps generate more interest in cryptos why not

dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:32:44 AM

Its now a trend, ironically Ebtc started it all and now everyone is following. What do you think of this? Such an uneceessary thing to do, but can anyone say no to free money? No Im not promoting these coins they can all be scams for all I know...but if you do want some, the airdrop's are free in the Announcement sections.

all this e coins coming all at once and all at the same time
dont you think it seems questionable
all this coins are created with out effort and just copy paste all the way ,
this coins are shits and scams
be cautious

Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:33:29 AM

i see the E cryptos wants to bring something new for investor and for people and now many of dev is trying to create the coins. but if the dev don't have a good plan and a good team then its no use. the coins will not survive in the crypto currency world and only reach temporary high price and then will drop. i see euphoria among us with this E cryptos and i don't know what will happen later and if there isn't utility or value from the coins then we don't need to follow the journey.

I think could also be some attempt to advertise their bitcoin. If they want to invite local traders, then would really have to spend especially is they want to let even in far flung areas would want to know their services. If ebtc started it, others coins might have noticed how it became successful for gathering supporters. It is in the community if they would want to get it or not at their own risk but if it is free, who wouldnt want it?
balajisi

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:42:45 AM

Guys

I am also not convinced whether all the e coins will work although it is too early to measure the success of ebtc as it is hardly a week but if the intentions of the developer are good then it should be worth the time spending on this airdrops. As such it is free for all of us just spending our time in registration of them. No harm as per me

regards
Balaji
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:00:53 AM

As long as the idea is unique, differs from the other similar projects and provides a decent framework to its users, I'm fine with the projects pushing for improvement. With the current situation, it looks like everyone just wants free money and are blindly writing new projects without any practical implementations possible.
Florg

Activity: 99

Information Sponge

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:04:39 AM

Guys

I am also not convinced whether all the e coins will work although it is too early to measure the success of ebtc as it is hardly a week but if the intentions of the developer are good then it should be worth the time spending on this airdrops. As such it is free for all of us just spending our time in registration of them. No harm as per me

regards
Balaji

From what I can see a couple of them are projects that the devs are taking somewhat seriously, like ELTcoin and  eBTC.  But others are just plain shitcoins through and through like eIOTA(not possible), eDash, eMonero, eZAC, eETH they just don't even make sense. With eBTC the dev hasn't dumped all his tokens despite the massive drop, and addressed the serious code issue in an upfront way.  Now they just need a viable fix.

Keep your private keys safe!

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
devpol

Activity: 416

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:27:46 AM

All ready airdrop ELTC done exchange etherdelta but no add

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:59:30 AM

The eLTC airdrop whitelisting seems to have been finished already.

Anyways this to me seems like completely unnecessary new coins that aren't offering anything more to the table. Yes, transacting bitcoin, litecoin or whatever on the ethereum network may be a good idea, but what's the point when you let the price of these coins fluctuate? They just become a useless shitcoin.

Plus, is it really a good idea to integrate bitcoin into the ETH network? I really, strongly, doubt it. Smart contracts right now are only mainly used for ICOs still.

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:00:32 AM

it is funny to see this topic here today because earlier today i learned that there has been 667 forks of bitcoin to this day 3 of which has been in this month!

about 300 or so of these have been forked from Litecoin project.

i also checked and only 5 have been forked from Ripple.

what this means is that at some point people figured out that forking an open source project is a piece of cake so they started doing that. out of these 667 forks, most of them are below 100 satoshi and many are even dead now.
the names never mattered, the functionality and devs behind the project matter.

--looking for signature--
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:44:57 PM

Actually it is not funny anymore..those Eshits are just way too obvious to scam people and make money out of thin air. I think there is just two that is actually okay, the ebtc..which can really solve the hardfork issues..and the other one the original eLTC (now eLtcoin)..

Just take a look for example eXMR..the way monero is built is for privatization, almost untraceable. These eXMR is shit.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:50:06 PM

Actually it is not funny anymore..those Eshits are just way too obvious to scam people and make money out of thin air. I think there is just two that is actually okay, the ebtc..which can really solve the hardfork issues..and the other one the original eLTC (now eLtcoin)..

How does eBTC possibly "solve the hardfork issues?" Bitcoin's Segwit2x hard fork issue? How does an ERC20 token shitcoin solve that? A supermajority of miners are still signalling support for the NYA, and no services seem to be backing down either. Not seeing how some irrelevant ETH token matters there.

And there's like four eLTC tokens going around... this is the problem with ERC20 tokens. They make it too easy to copy/paste shitcoins. People are scrawling $100 on napkins and calling them $100 bills.

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:52:09 PM

Those "eCryptos" as they appeared they will dissappear even quicker. My advice, just skip them...

I doubt any of those airdrop threads will actually distribute some token, and if they do I definetly doubt that they will appear on any exchange.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
magiccarpett

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:17:44 PM

ebtc WAS ok. now everything is going crazy.
lionelho

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:24:24 PM

Only the first one is valuable. The followers without any innovation mean nothing.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bongmaphieubac

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:02:27 PM

e(token) is trend , but , today i think it is over

trend is stake  , bitcoin stake , litecoin stake ..... maybe have a lot of stake will born next month .

rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 02:16:56 PM

So far only EBTC is the one to invest in. Community is growing and devs are working tirelessly.

Will be worth some money in a few months.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:26:50 PM

There are a lot of coin with the prefix E for valuable types, Does anyone know why?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: