Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:33:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs you suggest for November  (Read 17156 times)
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:02:19 PM

i know something about spectivvr, which ICO's had adjourned and it seems to me a successful and smart project about virtual reality.
misa999

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:45:01 PM

Enjin, Utrust, PALLY!! (better than AIRBNB), Request Network, Dether!! Smiley
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:48:40 AM

I'm looking to invest in Crowdholding depending on how well their first week goes.

Reasons why:-

Solid team - with top guys from Google, Skype, Oracle. Large team as well with marketers, developers, law and actual financial experts.

White paper solid - Nicely designed, makes sense, numbers all add up, nice minimum threshold and caps, finite amount of tokens

Social media - Strong and interacting with people, their reply to their thread very quickly.

Concept - Makes sense and is actually wanting to do something good for startups and the average person.

All points to a solid good project, expect them to do something!

Website is below

https://ico.crowdholding.com

Hope this helps, I would focus on doing your own research to find a project you really like.
DarkSi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:39:48 AM

Some of the ICOs I recommend to invest are as follows:

1. Mobius Network: https://mobius.network/
2. Auctus: https://auctus.org/
3. RootProject: https://www.rootproject.co/

hopefully useful, thank you

Thank you mate! Mobius and Auctus are great in my opinion. RootProject tries to solve the problem that doesn't exist, declined. How about Spheris? Wink
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:45:47 AM

both ARToken (by Cappasity) and Utrust look very good to me.

one of my favourites is definitely CarTaxi - project that is already up and running (yes, before ICO is finished!), you can download their app on Google Play or try the emulated app on their website. I put some ETH in their project and I'm sure I won't regret it.

what do you guys and girls think about Enjin (ongoing) and Verif-y (upcoming)? those look good to me too.

Electroneum has a good hype and marketing, but I'm somewhat sceptical about what real problems are they trying to solve...

Agree my friend. Enjincoin goes to the very hot market segment, so I think the project has a good future if developers and marketing will be stong enough. Verif-y is interesting one. While most of cryptopeople enjoy anonymity, this project call it a problem and make a good try to solve it. Probably they go right way, but not sure.
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:47:29 AM

Check out www.ammbr.com project. Especially the team (MIT) and whitepaper as well. They've moved ICO date from the end of September to 14 November.
Wow, this one is great! Thanks a lot
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:49:26 AM

Look into Crowdholding.

They launch their ICO on the 1st of November, looks a very promising project. Got a good feeling about them.

https://ico.crowdholding.com

Thank you, but we already decided to decline it because the value of the product is unclear for us.
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:51:48 AM

Check out stashpay too. An anonymous crypto currency

Thanks! But we don't believe in 'just newcoin' concept.
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:57:42 AM

chek modultrade.io - running pre-sale now
just run into them yesterday  - seems to be something cool

Why do you think so? Value proposition is sooo 2010
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:13:05 AM

check cobinhood, ZERO TRADING FEE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE.
and also look at ethbooks: The World’s 1st Crypto-Centric eBook Store
i invested both of them, and strongly recommended

Why do you think eBooks market need help by blockchain technology? Any troubles with Amazon Store? Don't see them.
rupeshgandhre

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:27:19 AM

I think guys, we could have another option as in future trade will be playing an important role in global market.

RPay is looking to be a better option, giving you profit discounts of about 30%. Please go through it on www.rpay.io

What is R Token?
Its an ERC20 token on ethereum blockchain. It represents as a digital shares of value exchange of products . The company has secured with the products based on Barter system for daily needs, cosmetics and organic products for Agriculture purposes and produces its derived products.
There are Total 90,000,000 tokens for sale during the ICO period, which represent 10% of the company and another 60% for Development, 25% for Market Circulation and 5% for legal with $0.70 USD per token, we aim to raise $10,000,000 USD from crowd funding.

RPay Mission
1. To be a secure and economic mode to receive/deposit pay and transact through Crypto. The R-Token will be used by every person who wants to exchange products in any part of world without any mediators. Means, they won’t be paying any fees like Amazon, Alibaba, Venmo etc.  Which is around 30% to 90% visit us on www.rpay.io
2. And to make a RPAY mall, an universal market place to trade in retails and services free and open for all. Also, can purchase factory essentials and domestic use machinery and equipment’s with latest technologies globally. visit us on www.rpay.io
• Pre ICO will start officially on 1st December 2017 and will continue for 1 Month. If we reach the max cap, Pre ICO will close and tokens will be distributed after 1 week of Pre ICO closure.

• Maximum funding requirement is 5,000,000 R-Tokens till the stipulated time of Pre ICO only and automatically won’t accept any transaction afterwards.

Whats special about R-Token and why you should invest in it
RPay is using Beta version technology to trade safe and efficient and hack free which gives you smooth and fastest transaction around without taking any fees with P2P connecting nodes with Smart Contract. With the help of technology transfer agreement with Japan, USA and South Korea, world class products will get you on doorstep. This gives us the possibility to produce and provide the global markets on one platform on vision of One world One Vision One Token with cheapest rates and its derived products. With ever-growing demand for eco-friendly organic products & solutions globally, your exchange value (R-Token) always will grow. We expect the increase value of R Tokens at least 20 to 25 times within a year. No distributing profits, No Rebate, No Cash Back as it ruins the entire project worth and decays the growth prospects by buying back the tokens and burning them or distributing dividend payments. But here, the person carries R-Tokens will be a King.

More information about the pre-funding project.
Only 10% of Tokens will be distributed through Pre ICO and the rest will be launching through Strategic Planning. Keeping in mind of every Token holder get the best benefit of it. You will get value for worth products through R-Tokens with P2P connected node on real time chat on Beta version on cheaper faster and more efficient way of its kind. You will receive your tokens when the Pre ICO ends.
Pre-funding round starts on 1st December 2017 for 1 month.
We accept BTC and ETH only through www.rpay.io

More details regarding R-Token
We are working on getting the R-Token on 17 exchanges, and also explore possibilities of listing the token on decentralized exchanges. The RPay will always have active marketing campaign for its best and adroit campaigning team with us to spread awareness and reach abroad audience to keep the token in demand.

Official website www.rpay.io
Mr.Mittelman

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:30:49 AM

check cobinhood, ZERO TRADING FEE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE.
and also look at ethbooks: The World’s 1st Crypto-Centric eBook Store
i invested both of them, and strongly recommended

I don't recommend to participate in both. eBooks market works pretty good without blockchain. New exchange with no fees looks suspicious.
eleck

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:32:27 AM

R Token seems a nice concept, worth to check it out
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

Hi, i suggest etherparty, you dshould invest in this ico, it is a good project with solid team
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:59:55 AM

I will suggest you WePower (Goverment supported), Spectre.ai (Innovative trading platform ), Pundi x(new payment system) these are my favorites of november.
You can follow them too.

Thank you for suggestions. WePower is a good project but the ICO is not very promising. Spectre.ai is not interesting also. There are lots of projects like Spectre. Each of them is 'innovative'.

Pundi X deserves a closer attention imho.
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:03:23 AM

I see nothing new with Electroneum. Mobile? Lots of altcoins can be on the phone. Privacy? Monero, PIVX and Zcash already can do that. Offline wallet? This is when Electroneum starts misleading. They state:

““Googling” for Bitcoin Hack or Ethereum Hack will find you dozens of stories of stolen cryptocurrencies. We’ve developed an OFFLINE wallet that is 100% secure. You can create as many offline wallets as you like (free) and transfer the bulk of your Electroneum to those wallets.”

Are they trying to make you think that there are no offline wallets for Bitcoin and Ethereum? There are LOTS of them.

If Spectivvr.com is trying to put virtual reality onto the blockchain, then it shows that the are clueless about the blockchain and that they have never run Bitcoin’s full node. ARToken wants to put 3D data onto a blockchain. This implies hundreds of Terabytes of data. Bitcoin’s blockchain is 120 GB and Ethereum’s blockhain is 200 GB and they are both having scaling problems.

CarTaxi got a 2.9 out of 10 rating:  https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-cartaxi/  I’m scratching my head trying to figure out why a blockchain is needed to tow cars.

Read:

There are 3 Kinds of ICOs - Protect Yourself
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243157

Take recommendations on Bitcointalk with a grain of salt. Many of them are pump and dumpers.

Thanks! Cartaxi looks like something weird. And surely bring no value to [Suspicious link removed]munity. Declined.

Good critics on Electrouneum, SpectivVR and ARToken, will consider it. Do you know similar projects with no potential troubles with scalability?
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:33:05 AM

I think guys, we could have another option as in future trade will be playing an important role in global market.

RPay is looking to be a better option, giving you profit discounts of about 30%. Please go through it on www.rpay.io

What is R Token?
Its an ERC20 token on ethereum blockchain. It represents as a digital shares of value exchange of products . The company has secured with the products based on Barter system for daily needs, cosmetics and organic products for Agriculture purposes and produces its derived products.
There are Total 90,000,000 tokens for sale during the ICO period, which represent 10% of the company and another 60% for Development, 25% for Market Circulation and 5% for legal with $0.70 USD per token, we aim to raise $10,000,000 USD from crowd funding.

RPay Mission
1. To be a secure and economic mode to receive/deposit pay and transact through Crypto. The R-Token will be used by every person who wants to exchange products in any part of world without any mediators. Means, they won’t be paying any fees like Amazon, Alibaba, Venmo etc.  Which is around 30% to 90% visit us on www.rpay.io.  
2. And to make a RPAY mall, an universal market place to trade in retails and services free and open for all. Also, can purchase factory essentials and domestic use machinery and equipment’s with latest technologies globally. visit us on www.rpay.io
• Pre ICO will start officially on 1st December 2017 and will continue for 1 Month. If we reach the max cap, Pre ICO will close and tokens will be distributed after 1 week of Pre ICO closure.

• Maximum funding requirement is 5,000,000 R-Tokens till the stipulated time of Pre ICO only and automatically won’t accept any transaction afterwards.

Whats special about R-Token and why you should invest in it
RPay is using Beta version technology to trade safe and efficient and hack free which gives you smooth and fastest transaction around without taking any fees with P2P connecting nodes with Smart Contract. With the help of technology transfer agreement with Japan, USA and South Korea, world class products will get you on doorstep. This gives us the possibility to produce and provide the global markets on one platform on vision of One world One Vision One Token with cheapest rates and its derived products. With ever-growing demand for eco-friendly organic products & solutions globally, your exchange value (R-Token) always will grow. We expect the increase value of R Tokens at least 20 to 25 times within a year. No distributing profits, No Rebate, No Cash Back as it ruins the entire project worth and decays the growth prospects by buying back the tokens and burning them or distributing dividend payments. But here, the person carries R-Tokens will be a King.

More information about the pre-funding project.
Only 10% of Tokens will be distributed through Pre ICO and the rest will be launching through Strategic Planning. Keeping in mind of every Token holder get the best benefit of it. You will get value for worth products through R-Tokens with P2P connected node on real time chat on Beta version on cheaper faster and more efficient way of its kind. You will receive your tokens when the Pre ICO ends.
Pre-funding round starts on 1st December 2017 for 1 month.
We accept BTC and ETH only through www.rpay.io

More details regarding R-Token
We are working on getting the R-Token on 17 exchanges, and also explore possibilities of listing the token on decentralized exchanges. The RPay will always have active marketing campaign for its best and adroit campaigning team with us to spread awareness and reach abroad audience to keep the token in demand.

Official website www.rpay.io

Thank you, will learn about RPay more
cryptoking710

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:35:00 AM

I like Science Token https://science.tokenhub.com/

Since Science started in 2011, we’ve co-founded and invested in more than 70 companies and exited multiple companies including Dollar Shave Club (acquired by Unilever for $1B), HelloSociety (acquired by New York Times) and FameBit (acquired by Google). We have a track record for identifying legacy industries and creating platforms for innovation.

We believe that blockchain is the next major platform for innovation and a foundational technology – that it has the ability to change the way both business and social structures work. For this reason, we are creating a new incubator to partner with leading entrepreneurs to build a portfolio of blockchain and cryptocurrency related businesses that are positioned for long term success. We expect many of the companies will take a long journey to success, so we will work with entrepreneurs to set up their businesses with this in mind, which means appropriate legal, technical, and operational structures and controls. Like any other business, a blockchain-related business must have solid operational underpinnings to survive and thrive, and we are perhaps the best in the world at providing this guidance to emerging businesses while reducing or eliminating the common causes of startup failure.

In short, we want to use our expertise at company building to help what we anticipate will be the best blockchain entrepreneurs build the software giants of the next century. We believe our token holders should benefit from access to a stream of new tokens from our carefully incubated portfolio companies. In turn, investors should as a result, participate in any upside from ownership of the Science Tokens, as the proceeds from acquisition of portfolio companies are used to repurchase those tokens on the open market.

svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:16:52 PM

I would like to advice spective ICO. But it will be in december. Maybe you'll save some of your money to invest in spectiv. Just check it out!

misa999

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:30:30 PM

I would like to advice spective ICO. But it will be in december. Maybe you'll save some of your money to invest in spectiv. Just check it out!

What is it about? I recommend Dether.io, Utrust and Pally which starts in 4 days! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: