Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs you suggest for November  (Read 17158 times)
chainese

Activity: 299
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:51:17 PM

I have followed, and learned many previous ico projects. But projects that DarkSi say, quite strange to me? Who can give me more information? Thank you !

Why do you think they are strange? I like almost all of them
DarkSi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:54:27 PM

I have followed, and learned many previous ico projects. But projects that DarkSi say, quite strange to me? Who can give me more information? Thank you !

Thanks for your feedback mate. I can give you more information Wink

What do you mean by strange? If you see a suspicious project this is a good moment to warn us about it  Huh
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:55:37 PM

I just discovered GUTS project here on bitcointalk forum. It looks very promising with a solid team. They will start their ICO very soon and it woth to make investments in it.

I strongly recommend you to take a look at it.

Thank you mate, we've already read their wp. We decided not to participate
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:56:22 PM

Check out CommerceBlock.com

First ICO with a BIP, BIP 175

Solid project!

This one is interesting indeed. It's in our top list already
Blackfurysm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:01:22 AM

I think Artoken is the best one... I have followed the project for a while and believe it's a good one! But now, after I read this news http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/11/prweb14869554.htm
now I'm sure I'll going to participate until it's not too late to have bonus and take part in the really successful project
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:10:36 AM

Please take a look at Hut34 Project, I'm pretty sure that this project is worth for future (in Bot, IoT, AI, etc) monetization.

The Hut34 Project is building a blockchain based protocol to facilitate the open exchange and monetization of data, information and digital services. An ecosystem where developers can easily connect and route queries to the Hut34 Network, receive ranked resolution of these queries, add utility to their end users, and be fairly rewarded for this.

Platform (beta) : https://platform.hut34.io/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:16:11 AM

I think Artoken is the best one... I have followed the project for a while and believe it's a good one! But now, after I read this news http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/11/prweb14869554.htm
now I'm sure I'll going to participate until it's not too late to have bonus and take part in the really successful project

Bonus is not the key mate  Wink

I've heard that Artoken has scalability issues, haven't you?
DarkSi (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:17:06 AM

Please take a look at Hut34 Project, I'm pretty sure that this project is worth for future (in Bot, IoT, AI, etc) monetization.

The Hut34 Project is building a blockchain based protocol to facilitate the open exchange and monetization of data, information and digital services. An ecosystem where developers can easily connect and route queries to the Hut34 Network, receive ranked resolution of these queries, add utility to their end users, and be fairly rewarded for this.

Thanks, will try to understand what they do Smiley
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:55:19 AM

In my opinion one of the ICO that has great potential for November is SRG Community because aim of this project want to offer loyalty program in game industri that growing fast now. This program is its first kind in game industri. And this loyalty program will give advantages for gamer and for the game developer too, so will make a big ecosystem and strong community.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
LainL1

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:24:23 AM

I have some suggest ICO from my friends, there are some ICO that recomended and potential in future, like latium, genesis vision, crypterium, spectre.ai.. I am very confused to choose it
Hafik

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:27:08 AM

I think you should try Genesis Vision and Electroneum they are both very promising campaign. and they are going to start there token sale this month.

I agree with you. ICO Genesis Vision and Electroneum do have the potential to be successful for later. for Electroneum now the ICO is over and with the results not disappointing.

LoyalCoin
▄▄
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████

▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
▄▄░░▀▀██
████▄▄
████████
▀▀██████
░░░░▀▀██
..Redefining Customer Loyalty..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRE-SALE    OnGoing Now   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░
▄▄
  ▄▄████
████████
██████▀▀
██▀▀░░░░
difeng

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:30:07 AM

I like this idea. and nice team, active telegram group, hit the soft cap with great speed. I am looking forward to it
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:35:56 AM

Spectre.ai has been rated as one of the most promising ICO for this month! Spectre.ai is gathering a lot of steam and the enthusiasm behind Spectre.ai and all the wonderful services it's bring to trading (brokerless trading) is phenomenum
BoonTech

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:41:07 AM

BOON.TECH that I think people will be talking about very soon

Whitepaper : https://boon.vc/Whitepaper/BoonTechWhitePaper.pdf  

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:54:06 AM

Your november ICO purchase is not complete without buying considerable amount of Spectre.ai! The pre-sale is on going and public sales is in few days. Join Spectre.ai on it's thread and on telegram!
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:08:31 AM

I wanna suggest you one potential ICO for November. Playkey, This project help many poor gamers who don't have a strong computer can play heavy configuration games. This ICO has mobiziled about $4 million. Here its link: https://playkey.io/en/?tokenSales=true

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
finvestor

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:29:30 AM

I am doing analysis on Debitum Network project and will be able to share more once I fully complete it, but already now I like the project due to strong points:

1. Team - both financial and IT background, previous on-hand business experience, members working already for at least few years.
2. Market - credit gap for small businesses is huge, underserved by major banks
3. Working businesses - they claim to have two working businesses. One in invoice financing, for which they already raised EUR 3 million and have an invoice turnover of EUR 19 million3. Advisors - looks like business people, not only shiny names on the page. The other is IT development with 151 k project hours clocked.
4. Advisors team - looks like a mix of business people and "mini-stars", likely some of them will remain for post ICO business development.
5. Whitepaper - actually 3 docs (pitch story, position paper, token generation), which include explicit roadmap with detailed use of proceeds and how the ecosystem works.
6. d10e ICO pitch winners - competed against 18 other ICOs and won both public and jury awards.

My few cents. What do you guys think?
CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:35:18 PM

I would advise to also look into HeardBeats as an ICO investment opportunity for this month. This ICO focusses on the market of VR concerts. Specifically, to give people that missed out on concert ticket sales the opportunity to experience the concert via VR. For investors, the project is interesting because the tokens (based on WAVES), that will be used as a currency for the VR service, will never be issued again after the ICO. Additionally, they have interesting early adoptor and referral bonuses. Tomorrow, the pre-ICO will start that gives a 50% bonus.

Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:41:34 PM

I would advise to also look into HeardBeats as an ICO investment opportunity for this month. This ICO focusses on the market of VR concerts. Specifically, to give people that missed out on concert ticket sales the opportunity to experience the concert via VR. For investors, the project is interesting because the tokens (based on WAVES), that will be used as a currency for the VR service, will never be issued again after the ICO. Additionally, they have interesting early adoptor and referral bonuses. Tomorrow, the pre-ICO will start that gives a 50% bonus.
There is also something like that known as spective vr ico, it's quite hard to choose what ico would be rge best but as long as it suits our interests. And the platform seems legit and effective then it's a must try.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:43:12 PM

Crowdholding ICO is live now as well.

You can earn their token from commenting on the tasks, posted by startups.
That's a perfect place to validate your business idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: