Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EVE] DEVERY.IO - A decentralized verification protocol for developers  (Read 6143 times)
DLCseller

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:59:47 AM

We can't slander competitors.. It is a challenging space for which we think we have a more realistic & achievable solution.

Do let us know if you have any views on the industry or our solution - we are definitely open to improving as we go along

It looks like a different business model from WaltonChain, but it looks like quite a challenging problem to fix
julyt

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:05:43 AM

Is the coin distributed to the masses only by bounty activities?
negafen (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:07:49 AM

We can't slander competitors.. It is a challenging space for which we think we have a more realistic & achievable solution.

Do let us know if you have any views on the industry or our solution - we are definitely open to improving as we go along

It looks like a different business model from WaltonChain, but it looks like quite a challenging problem to fix

We agree - it is a real problem that many brands face and this affects consumer confidence in e-commerce. Fixing it is not going to be easy. We feel that using a blockchain-based solution is not just more effective but also improves trust and transparency
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:33:02 AM

This is amazing platform, allows suppliers and consumers to prove the authenticity of their products, i think this project will be succes, when the Devery ICO start ?
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:06:35 AM

Prooving authenticity of a product is something we really need in a day and age with so many fraudulant and counterfeit products out there.

all the best with the project.

Will follow this very closely.

what sort of bounty project will you be running if any?
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

Prooving authenticity of a product is something we really need in a day and age with so many fraudulant and counterfeit products out there.

all the best with the project.

Will follow this very closely.

what sort of bounty project will you be running if any?

Thanks for the support Smiley

We have a bounty project open, mainly based on facilitating discussion on the project and creating original content. You can visit our bounty telegram to discuss this further: https://t.me/joinchat/GniVPBADbpSOtW0YWpg5hw

Thank you for the prompt response, i have joined the telegram and look forward to watching the project grow
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:16:52 PM

We'll be making more updates on the project in the upcoming weeks.
newgil

Activity: 129
Merit: 18

Whiskey in Jairo! ♫ ♪

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:52:19 PM

Negafen,

Im am posting on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2247837.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2431881.0

And no answer, I want to know if have any spreadsheet where i could follow the bounty campaing progress and if my article is in the payment list

regards
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:54:07 AM

When is the end date for the ICO?

dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:11:06 AM

need more update for your project in this thread dev , so I can be more in participating.

negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:51:27 AM

Negafen,

Im am posting on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2247837.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2431881.0

And no answer, I want to know if have any spreadsheet where i could follow the bounty campaing progress and if my article is in the payment list

regards

Hi Newgil, we only give bounty for articles, reviews, etc. The link for submission is https://devery.typeform.com/to/cTKm6I. We do not give bounties for posting here
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:53:38 AM

When is the end date for the ICO?

The pre-sale and the crowdsale will each run for 3 weeks or until the cap is reached, whichever comes earlier.
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:56:19 AM

need more update for your project in this thread dev , so I can be more in participating.

Hi, dRAIH - please feel free to read our medium blog posts for updates: https://medium.com/devery-io
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:56:58 PM

I think this idea might be the most practical use of blockchain and its immutability. However, Walton and WaBi are doing the exact same thing as far I can tell. Walton has a great team although it is all Asian-based so it might have trouble reaching global markets. I'm not sure on WaBi.

I think first to market will decide who wins this battle at least in the short term. Is Devery planning to try and beat these other 2 projects to market? Or how does Devery plan on competing with them?
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:13:06 PM

I think this idea might be the most practical use of blockchain and its immutability. However, Walton and WaBi are doing the exact same thing as far I can tell. Walton has a great team although it is all Asian-based so it might have trouble reaching global markets. I'm not sure on WaBi.

I think first to market will decide who wins this battle at least in the short term. Is Devery planning to try and beat these other 2 projects to market? Or how does Devery plan on competing with them?

We like what these other projects are doing but we believe a more open source approach would be beneficial to wider adoption. We have open sourced our protocol and will be working to build an ecosystem of developers and brands who build and utilise the protocol. Hardware integrations on our part will also be open, so that manufacturers of NFC chips, RFIDs, etc can actually build solutions using the protocol.
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:32:52 AM

We like what these other projects are doing but we believe a more open source approach would be beneficial to wider adoption. We have open sourced our protocol and will be working to build an ecosystem of developers and brands who build and utilise the protocol. Hardware integrations on our part will also be open, so that manufacturers of NFC chips, RFIDs, etc can actually build solutions using the protocol.

I do like the protocol approach. I think that is a significant advantage over the others. Thanks for pointing that out!
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:13:49 AM

Hello
This project it's something like internet shop on the blockchain?
It will be like INS Ecosystem?
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:16:12 PM

Hello Devery team. I really like your project and I wrote a small article about Devery  in Russian)
https://golos.io/ru--blokcheijn/@alterseny/obzor
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:58:52 PM

I guess this project is more about transport and logistics than is about online shopping. But what direct plans do investors have to achieve milestone success?

Mordrak

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:13:08 PM

how team is positioned against competitors like vechain ?
how its différent ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: