Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EVE] DEVERY.IO - A decentralized verification protocol for developers  (Read 6138 times)
negafen (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:59:01 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 03:14:08 PM by negafen

DEVERY.IO

A decentralized protocol for developers to integrate blockchain verification technology.

The Devery protocol allows suppliers and consumers to prove the authenticity of their products online through developer integration of blockchain technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sergey_kripta

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:17:57 PM

Hello
Is there only a telegram in the bounty program? Or is it planned to have a twitter bounty, a signature bounty campaign, etc?

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
coinsminer2017

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:23:43 PM

Reserve for Indonesian translation if you need ..
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:38:53 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 07:16:16 AM by negafen

Thank you for the reply - we haven't launched our translation bounty yet but we'll add you in to the list of people we will contact. Feel free to join the telegram groups and we will also make announcements there
DLCseller

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:20:28 PM

Hi, when will you post the final white paper?
andrewrd

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:24:46 PM

We will be slowly iterating our whitepaper in stages taking input from the community before releasing the finalised whitepaper.
DLCseller

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:58:01 PM

We will be slowly iterating our whitepaper in stages taking input from the community before releasing the finalised whitepaper.

Suggest putting in more milestones and increasing the bounties - any twitter bounties?
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:41:45 PM

Suggest putting in more milestones and increasing the bounties - any twitter bounties?

Feedback noted, thank you. We will likely include some milestones in the next iteration of the WP.

As for bounties, we are trying to balance visibility vs usefulness. But we are definitely looking to add a few more in the coming week   Wink
downsouth

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:50:34 AM

It looks like an interesting project, reserving spanish translation.
andrewrd

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:57:01 AM

It looks like an interesting project, reserving spanish translation.

Thanks downsouth, we'll be creating a process for translations within our bounty issuance shortly.
y4y4n8

Activity: 392

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:48:05 PM

Reserve Indonesian Translation

Bitcointalk Username : y4y4n8
Bitcointalk Profil Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1039793
What to translate : Whitepaper, Ann, and Website.
Language : Indonesian
Eth address : 0x15f375F8Afa228a89f26256A2B3f594e4ff82285

Regards : Yayan
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:06:24 PM

This really is an interesting concept, with this will help maintain the originality of a product and the quality of any product in stores that are using this coin.

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:56:10 PM

This really is an interesting concept, with this will help maintain the originality of a product and the quality of any product in stores that are using this coin.

Thanks, we are aiming to increase transparency and remove the need for 'trust' in e-commerce transactions.
Your project is indeed interesting, I thing it will surely protecting the customers so they get the best item they wanted, and it will surely boost the business.
downsouth

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:27:06 PM

Just finished reading the whitepaper, it's long. I like the focus of this project and how it's a real world problem.
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:36:29 PM

blablablabla......ICO and it is ERC-20 token again!

dude,didn't you know there are tons of free ERC-20 tokens out there?
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:58:38 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 07:17:22 AM by negafen

Thank you - just to add on from my colleague: for our current implementation, we are looking to solve some of the issues of counterfeiting within the e-commerce space. In the future, we hope to also be able to extend this to regular retail space as there are some overlapping issues.

We will be releasing some articles in the coming days to elaborate more on the solution - please do join in on the telegram chat and we'd like to hear your comments and feedback
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:08:29 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 07:42:07 AM by negafen

Just finished reading the whitepaper, it's long. I like the focus of this project and how it's a real world problem.

Thanks - we are currently in the process of adding some additional items, including a more detailed roadmap
stefano76

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:29:27 PM

Is there anyone you're testing out the solution with?
andrewrd

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:53:51 AM

Is there anyone you're testing out the solution with?

We'll be announcing our partnerships shortly, there will be an official announcement.
pepperidgefarms1

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:33:19 AM

This looks promising! Can you describe how the app will work?
pepperidgefarms1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:20:40 AM

The application consists of three main stages:

On the consumer-end app the user will only need to scan in the item or view the Shopify or Woocommerce plugins which show the availability and authenticity of the item on the retailer site querying the blockchain.

On the retailer end they will scan in the items to be made available on their online store.

Lastly on the manufacturing end is where the marking will occur on the item itself via a QR, NFC code on product itself with transactions consuming the EVE token.

A more in depth description of this process is available within the whitepaper: https://devery.io/whitepaper/Devery_Whitepaper_DRAFT3.pdf

Feel free to read and ask any questions you might have Smiley

Can I download the app on my phone to scan the NFC chip or QR code and see if it is legitimate?   
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:13:00 AM

The application consists of three main stages:

On the consumer-end app the user will only need to scan in the item or view the Shopify or Woocommerce plugins which show the availability and authenticity of the item on the retailer site querying the blockchain.

On the retailer end they will scan in the items to be made available on their online store.

Lastly on the manufacturing end is where the marking will occur on the item itself via a QR, NFC code on product itself with transactions consuming the EVE token.

A more in depth description of this process is available within the whitepaper: https://devery.io/whitepaper/Devery_Whitepaper_DRAFT3.pdf

Feel free to read and ask any questions you might have Smiley

Can I download the app on my phone to scan the NFC chip or QR code and see if it is legitimate?   

The Android and Apple apps are currently in the very early stages of development. We however have a working web demo and will be launching it in the next few weeks to the public. Currently, this demo will work with codes - but we will be incorporating QR code in the launch product. As for NFC, it is part of the roadmap but will not be available as soon

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:27:33 AM

The project seems legit. Let's see who are their partners for this venture. Since a lot of sprouting projects are just mere trash, I hope this one is not.
Octavius

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:43:42 AM

Hi Andrew and Negafen

I run a technology ebay and amazon store in Russia and we have issue with imitation sellers selling under similar name as us.  We get complaint from their customer and it hurts our brand name. We tell ebay and amazon and it is too late by then. We need something like this to let our customer know what is real and fake. We dont know much about how to use blockchain but will this be easy to use? How do we get NFC chip and scan that we are real? I see other projects that do similar thing but they have not developed much and not user friendly.

I will follow you on telegram. We need a project like this for our business growth. Thank you for answering  Smiley
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:06:41 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 11:58:26 AM by negafen

The project seems legit. Let's see who are their partners for this venture. Since a lot of sprouting projects are just mere trash, I hope this one is not.

Hi, thank you for the comment - I think you are right. Other than the ones which are obvious scams, there are also inherent risks in the business. One of the biggest difference we have from our competitors are that we expect this to be a very long battle. We are looking to raise funds to roll out the basic tech quickly but also sustain ourselves over a longer period. Unlike other teams, we are NOT looking to hire 30 staff and 15 advisors from the first day. We want to run a quality small dev team (which is costly) and get brands on boarded consistently throughout the process.

The other element is cost - for it to be feasible for everyone to use, it has to be cheap. The mechanics of that is a little tricky and one of the challenges is trying to balance the cost to get manufacturers to adopt the tech. Of course, we also do want anyone who starts a small indie store to also be able to tag their items from day one if they want

We'd be happy to have a chat further if you are keen. Also, if you have any feed back (positive or negative on our site, whitepaper, etc), we'd be happy to hear them

negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:39:35 AM

Hi Andrew and Negafen

I run a technology ebay and amazon store in Russia and we have issue with imitation sellers selling under similar name as us.  We get complaint from their customer and it hurts our brand name. We tell ebay and amazon and it is too late by then. We need something like this to let our customer know what is real and fake. We dont know much about how to use blockchain but will this be easy to use? How do we get NFC chip and scan that we are real? I see other projects that do similar thing but they have not developed much and not user friendly.

I will follow you on telegram. We need a project like this for our business growth. Thank you for answering  Smiley

Hi Octavius - thank you, these are exactly the real use cases that we are trying to solve. We'd like to start out by saying that we have previously experienced the same issue you are facing and realised that this is a common issue amongst brands. It is what spurred us to come up with the solution.

The key concept here would be this - if you produced only 100 limited-edition products, you would buy 100 tags from us, and for each product you will assign the tag. At each point of it changing hands, you can have the ownership change, and this movement of the product will be permanently stored in the blockchain. In there future, no one can claim to own one item unless they have the associated tag.

At launch we will be trialling with QR codes as it is easier to implement. Later on, we will partner with hardware manufacturers to produce specific RFID tags that can be read by the NFC reader on Apple or Android phones.

For the manufacturers, we will build apps that will plug in directly to the ecommerce sites and APIs that can be used to integrate into the current software that they use. One crucial adoption bit is that the technology is going to be largely invisible. We will provide the generic apps, Apple and Android mobile apps, and api access for free.

How do you currently mitigate against imitation products and could you tell us a bit more about your business?

jungleMonkey

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:56:29 AM

Same. This is a proper use case for the blockchain. I hope it deosn't turn into vaporware like all the chinese attempts to prevent fake goods (ironic lol)
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:17:44 AM

The concept of this project is very interesting, security for e-commerce and customers, will be very useful for smooth business transactions.
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:51:17 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 07:14:48 AM by negafen

Same. This is a proper use case for the blockchain. I hope it deosn't turn into vaporware like all the chinese attempts to prevent fake goods (ironic lol)

We are based in Australia if that helps. We will actually be starting with the local aussie market as there are many niche players that would be more willing to try out solutions - once we have the implementation process ironed out, we then intend to move on to larger retailers and other countries
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:52:46 AM

The concept of this project is very interesting, security for e-commerce and customers, will be very useful for smooth business transactions.

Have you faced this as a concern when making e-commerce purchases?
Fredericolitch

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:08:34 PM

Greetings from Hong Kong
Do you have an email I can contact? I have partnerships with retail chains here and we are interested in implementing this technology.
jungleMonkey

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:42:46 PM

We are based in Australia if that helps!! We will actually be starting with the local aussie market as there are many niche players that would be more willing to try out solutions - once we have the implementation process ironed out, we then intend to move on to larger retailers and other countries

Okay that makes it better. I think you are the only English project doing this.
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:48:45 PM

Greetings from Hong Kong
Do you have an email I can contact? I have partnerships with retail chains here and we are interested in implementing this technology.

Hey, yes, I'll drop you a pm Smiley
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:54:07 PM

We are based in Australia if that helps!! We will actually be starting with the local aussie market as there are many niche players that would be more willing to try out solutions - once we have the implementation process ironed out, we then intend to move on to larger retailers and other countries

Okay that makes it better. I think you are the only English project doing this.

You are right as far as we are aware. Interestingly, while a large part of the global supply chain is in China, our initial customers will be niche brands selling higher value products - and some of these are made locally, such as wines, etc. The expectation is that once we have the solution for these with simpler, integrated supply chains, we will then expand to the more complex ones.

p.s. feel free to join our small-ish telegram group. We are trying to build it organically - and gathering people who may be interested in following the progress.
Octavius

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:16:00 PM

Hi Andrew and Negafen

Hi Octavius - thank you, these are exactly the real use cases that we are trying to solve. We'd like to start out by saying that we have previously experienced the same issue you are facing and realised that this is a common issue amongst brands. It is what spurred us to come up with the solution.

The key concept here would be this - if you produced only 100 limited-edition products, you would buy 100 tags from us, and for each product you will assign the tag. At each point of it changing hands, you can have the ownership change, and this movement of the product will be permanently stored in the blockchain. In there future, no one can claim to own one item unless they have the associated tag.

At launch we will be trialling with QR codes as it is easier to implement. Later on, we will partner with hardware manufacturers to produce specific RFID tags that can be read by the NFC reader on Apple or Android phones.

For the manufacturers, we will build apps that will plug in directly to the ecommerce sites and APIs that can be used to integrate into the current software that they use. One crucial adoption bit is that the technology is going to be largely invisible. We will provide the generic apps, Apple and Android mobile apps, and api access for free.

How do you currently mitigate against imitation products and could you tell us a bit more about your business?

We send email to our customer warning of knock off and we complain to ebay and amazon. It is too late when we do this. Customer already harmed and they complain to us.

We run a big technology store in Russia and Ukraine and we sell custom televisions. We have big name here and competitors use our name to sell fakes and bad electronics  Sad
Viro

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:36:43 PM

when is the ico launch?
songoku89

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:02:20 AM

Interesting project. I am joining - Reserve Vietnamese translation !
atleticofa_hacked

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:10:51 AM

vechain website 404s   Roll Eyes

negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:48:27 AM

vechain website 404s   Roll Eyes

We can't slander competitors.. It is a challenging space for which we think we have a more realistic & achievable solution.

Do let us know if you have any views on the industry or our solution - we are definitely open to improving as we go along
kingboonz

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:13:05 PM

Huge thread on Devery ICO on 4chan /biz/. Expect more people to come over the next few days.
DLCseller

( -_・)ノ-=≡[$(∞)$]

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:59:47 AM

We can't slander competitors.. It is a challenging space for which we think we have a more realistic & achievable solution.

Do let us know if you have any views on the industry or our solution - we are definitely open to improving as we go along

It looks like a different business model from WaltonChain, but it looks like quite a challenging problem to fix
julyt

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:05:43 AM

Is the coin distributed to the masses only by bounty activities?
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:07:49 AM

It looks like a different business model from WaltonChain, but it looks like quite a challenging problem to fix

We agree - it is a real problem that many brands face and this affects consumer confidence in e-commerce. Fixing it is not going to be easy. We feel that using a blockchain-based solution is not just more effective but also improves trust and transparency
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:33:02 AM

This is amazing platform, allows suppliers and consumers to prove the authenticity of their products, i think this project will be succes, when the Devery ICO start ?
The Crypto Peasant

Activity: 258
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:06:35 AM

Prooving authenticity of a product is something we really need in a day and age with so many fraudulant and counterfeit products out there.

all the best with the project.

Will follow this very closely.

what sort of bounty project will you be running if any?
The Crypto Peasant

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

Prooving authenticity of a product is something we really need in a day and age with so many fraudulant and counterfeit products out there.

all the best with the project.

Will follow this very closely.

what sort of bounty project will you be running if any?

Thanks for the support Smiley

We have a bounty project open, mainly based on facilitating discussion on the project and creating original content. You can visit our bounty telegram to discuss this further: https://t.me/joinchat/GniVPBADbpSOtW0YWpg5hw

Thank you for the prompt response, i have joined the telegram and look forward to watching the project grow
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:16:52 PM

We'll be making more updates on the project in the upcoming weeks.
newgil

Activity: 129
Merit: 18

Whiskey in Jairo! ♫ ♪

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:52:19 PM

Negafen,

Im am posting on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2247837.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2431881.0

And no answer, I want to know if have any spreadsheet where i could follow the bounty campaing progress and if my article is in the payment list

regards
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:54:07 AM

When is the end date for the ICO?

dRAIH

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:11:06 AM

need more update for your project in this thread dev , so I can be more in participating.

negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:51:27 AM

Negafen,

Im am posting on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2247837.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2431881.0

And no answer, I want to know if have any spreadsheet where i could follow the bounty campaing progress and if my article is in the payment list

regards

Hi Newgil, we only give bounty for articles, reviews, etc. The link for submission is https://devery.typeform.com/to/cTKm6I. We do not give bounties for posting here
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:53:38 AM

When is the end date for the ICO?

The pre-sale and the crowdsale will each run for 3 weeks or until the cap is reached, whichever comes earlier.
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:56:19 AM

need more update for your project in this thread dev , so I can be more in participating.

Hi, dRAIH - please feel free to read our medium blog posts for updates: https://medium.com/devery-io
johntradez

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:56:58 PM

I think this idea might be the most practical use of blockchain and its immutability. However, Walton and WaBi are doing the exact same thing as far I can tell. Walton has a great team although it is all Asian-based so it might have trouble reaching global markets. I'm not sure on WaBi.

I think first to market will decide who wins this battle at least in the short term. Is Devery planning to try and beat these other 2 projects to market? Or how does Devery plan on competing with them?
negafen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:13:06 PM

I think this idea might be the most practical use of blockchain and its immutability. However, Walton and WaBi are doing the exact same thing as far I can tell. Walton has a great team although it is all Asian-based so it might have trouble reaching global markets. I'm not sure on WaBi.

I think first to market will decide who wins this battle at least in the short term. Is Devery planning to try and beat these other 2 projects to market? Or how does Devery plan on competing with them?

We like what these other projects are doing but we believe a more open source approach would be beneficial to wider adoption. We have open sourced our protocol and will be working to build an ecosystem of developers and brands who build and utilise the protocol. Hardware integrations on our part will also be open, so that manufacturers of NFC chips, RFIDs, etc can actually build solutions using the protocol.
johntradez

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:32:52 AM

We like what these other projects are doing but we believe a more open source approach would be beneficial to wider adoption. We have open sourced our protocol and will be working to build an ecosystem of developers and brands who build and utilise the protocol. Hardware integrations on our part will also be open, so that manufacturers of NFC chips, RFIDs, etc can actually build solutions using the protocol.

I do like the protocol approach. I think that is a significant advantage over the others. Thanks for pointing that out!
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:13:49 AM

Hello
This project it's something like internet shop on the blockchain?
It will be like INS Ecosystem?
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:16:12 PM

Hello Devery team. I really like your project and I wrote a small article about Devery  in Russian)
https://golos.io/ru--blokcheijn/@alterseny/obzor
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:58:52 PM

I guess this project is more about transport and logistics than is about online shopping. But what direct plans do investors have to achieve milestone success?

Mordrak

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:13:08 PM

how team is positioned against competitors like vechain ?
how its différent ?
kuksow

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

Tokens will be available one week after the crowdsale
hexaman

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

we've had a large number of sign-ups so we've been sending emails out in an iterative process.
troack

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:01:21 PM

What is the marketing plan ? Are you working on listing the ico on any ico listing websites or apps ?
oriona

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

So guys, how is the marketing campaign going, any progress?
bratko99

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

Looks kinda interesting from the topic.
But the site doesn't work.

Coklyp11

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:03:01 PM

I've been whitelisted before presale but I didnt contribute. Do I have to get whitelisted again for token sale or Im ok?
Tazxon

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

Can the USA participate in the ico or presale ?
Preout

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:05:01 PM

Ok. Could the USA have participated in the presale? Just curious.
Noocbiez

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

when is the main sale? 01/12/18 or 01/21/18?
Seattlle

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

when is the main sale? 01/12/18 or 01/21/18?
It's currently scheduled for 12 January.
anita_crypta

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

hello, what about ico dates?
ljtronics1

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:39:57 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 03:56:13 PM by ljtronics1

Which country is this ICO from ? The idea sounds really vague, developing a protocol so that application can be built on top, blah blah blah, could someone explain this in plain english ?
Been to their Telegram chat, 3000 members but nobody responds when questions asked.
Founder too young & inexperience, big red flags
Updates:
Found out founders are all 2016 Australian graduates
I just posted these same questions on their telegram chat and now they have blocked my account => Big redflags
I won't be involve in this ICO, good luck to everyone else putting money into this ....
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

Which country is this ICO from ? The idea sounds really vague, developing a protocol so that application can be built on top, blah blah blah, could someone explain this in plain english ?
Been to their Telegram chat, 3000 members but nobody responds when questions asked.
Company is registered on the Cayman Islands. The idea is fully discribed in the whitepaper with technichal details. Have you read it? Developers are online all day long answering all the questions even those asked  a hundred times. It seems you've visited some other telegram chat))))
ljtronics1

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:04:32 PM

Company is registered on the Cayman Islands. The idea is fully discribed in the whitepaper with technichal details. Have you read it? Developers are online all day long answering all the questions even those asked  a hundred times. It seems you've visited some other telegram chat))))
Seriously ? Nvm, you are just a pumper for this ICO, no point arguing with you. FYI, all questions was relating to the sale of their token, nobody asked real questions like i did. The whitepaper explanation is vague, explain it so that people can understand if you dare. Explain how relevant the experience Andrew Rasheed,Chironjit Das bring to the table since they are only 2016 australian graduates ?
S-triple-C

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:15:31 PM

I would love to participate in the bounty campaign. Please let me know if there is a signature bounty or social media bounty and I will help in promoting this project!
petushka

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:19:57 PM

Company is registered on the Cayman Islands. The idea is fully discribed in the whitepaper with technichal details. Have you read it? Developers are online all day long answering all the questions even those asked  a hundred times. It seems you've visited some other telegram chat))))
Seriously ? Nvm, you are just a pumper for this ICO, no point arguing with you. FYI, all questions was relating to the sale of their token, nobody asked real questions like i did. The whitepaper explanation is vague, explain it so that people can understand if you dare. Explain how relevant the experience Andrew Rasheed,Chironjit Das bring to the table since they are only 2016 australian graduates ?
I'm not a pumper, but yes, I like the project. I said that you can ask any questions on telegram because you claimed that they do not provide any answers.
xx63245613

Activity: 443

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

Low hardcap,good team and long roadmap,Devery would be a good project.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:54:00 AM

Devery.io ICO REVIEW!     https://youtu.be/217D_jp_nXY    https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/951406170878640128

Devery - an open source platform designed to test the product for authenticity. The goal of the project is to create an online verification standard for products. The Devery platform will allow brands to label their own products to confirm its authenticity. All identification data will be stored in the locker, and the mobile application Devery will provide easy and quick access to the entire database of goods.

Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

Do you  feel pressure from the authorities of the state where you are doing business?
petushka

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

TOKEN SALE IS NOW CLOSED: TOKENS WERE SOLD OUT 17 SECONDS AFTER CAPS LIFTED.

REMINDER: THE TEAM WILL NEVER PM YOU ASKING FOR CONTRIBUTIONS.

Information:

1. Tokens will unlock in 1 week;

2. Add custom token in MEW
contract address- 0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c (THE ONLY LEGIT)
decimals-18
name- EVE

3. PICOPS fees were automatically distributed when you purchased in the first 12 hours

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. DON'T ANSWER PEOPLE WHO OFFER EVE TOKENS.
TOKENS ARE LOCKED FOR 1 WEEK.
vipthree

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

TOKEN SALE IS NOW CLOSED: TOKENS WERE SOLD OUT 17 SECONDS AFTER CAPS LIFTED.

REMINDER: THE TEAM WILL NEVER PM YOU ASKING FOR CONTRIBUTIONS.

Information:

1. Tokens will unlock in 1 week;

2. Add custom token in MEW
contract address- 0x923108a439c4e8c2315c4f6521e5ce95b44e9b4c (THE ONLY LEGIT)
decimals-18
name- EVE

3. PICOPS fees were automatically distributed when you purchased in the first 12 hours

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. DON'T ANSWER PEOPLE WHO OFFER EVE TOKENS.
TOKENS ARE LOCKED FOR 1 WEEK.

17 seconds that is amazing. This project has a great potential. Good luck!

Carlito59

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

Tokens are unlocked and trading on ED and IDEX.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:01:34 AM

Devery (EVE) is now listed on CoinCodex!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:51:27 AM

It looks like this is a competitor to Waltonchain and VeChain. What differentiates this token from those more established ones?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
huynhbao

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

please tell me the price ico
veniaminsaburov

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

Я нaпиcaл cтaтью o Дeвepи!
Bitcointalk Имя пoльзoвaтeля: veniaminsaburov
Bitcointalk Ccылкa нa пpoфиль: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1662801
Пoльзoвaтeль Telegram Имя: @ veniaminsaburov ( https://t.me/veniaminsaburov )
Eth aдpec: 0xD59eB18B1A3433ecfF5Cd1F15fe662B0A67819E3
Ccылкa нa cтaтью : https://medium.com/@veniaminsaburov/devery-io-pyccкaя-вepcия-1c1fb6dae57d
htconem7

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:52:50 PM

What is the time frame of those announcements? Are we talking about weeks or days Huh
chopter

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:41:06 PM

When Binance or KuCoin?
veniaminsaburov

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

I have written an article about Devery!
Bitcointalk Username: veniaminsaburov
Bitcointalk Profil Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1662801
Telegram user Name: @ veniaminsaburov ( https://t.me/veniaminsaburov )
Eth address: 0xD59eB18B1A3433ecfF5Cd1F15fe662B0A67819E3
Article link: https://medium.com/@saburovveniamin/devery-io-%D1%80%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%8F-bc2ec8b81fd9
SoftCashCoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:05:58 PM

One worth watching as platform is running  Cheesy
ZeroFiat

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Love this project. Getting more on ED! keep it up guys. no weak hands allowed.  Grin Grin
goprorz

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:46:51 AM

roadmap promise this week?
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

keeping my eyes on that
do you plan to be listed on more exchanges?
if yes, when?

thanks.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
goprorz

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

is devery roadmap published https://devery.io/roadmap/
kevingreen

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

The US’s two major financial regulatory authorities have announced that they will hold a dedicated hearing on virtual currencies on February 6, 2018.

The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) will meet to discuss what an advance notice describes as their “oversight role”, as the industry becomes an increasingly prioritized focus of lawmakers around the world. Sources= https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-cftc-to-focus-100-on-crypto-in-dedicated-hearing-next-week
LePetiteChose

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:47:02 PM

Bokky was online in chat today replying and explaining features) loved this experience. You really should organize such meetings more often. Thanks
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

iOS App (October)
https://coindar.org/en/event/devery-eve-ios-app-3518
tientien1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

Hey, just joined the group. Vol. ja Dead due go ED issues i guess? Are there plans for an exchange?
Pizza35kk

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

Which exchange Will going to listed and when ? Binance will be gr8.
Can I buy some Tokens on IDEX?
If yes, are they swappable?
Gucci999

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

Which exchange Will going to listed and when ? Binance will be gr8.
Can I buy some Tokens on IDEX?
If yes, are they swappable?
Team will not comment on exchanges. But worry not, they are working on several things right now. Exchanges will come eventually.
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

It's meant to serve a template for direct reads from the blockchain. The version we are currently developing is a mobile app.
sukhwindersingh

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

You know the proof of concept tool on the website, the one that is not connected to the blockchain, has there been any updates to that tool that we may not be in the know of?
maardhayrule

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

So I guess my question is, has that prof of concept evolved into prototype stage, one that is connected to the blockchain?
eduardocastellano

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:16:28 PM

You know the proof of concept tool on the website, the one that is not connected to the blockchain, has there been any updates to that tool that we may not be in the know of?
we're currently working on iterating on a blockchain connected version of the app.
lyenolantin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:54:35 AM

I want to invest, I know it has a long way but I fear the devs are too young (maybe rude to say it) perhaps im just ignorant. its tempting to invest at 0.14c
sukhwindersingh

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:55:08 AM

"We've heard your requests loud and clear. We have big things planned and with a bit of patience, we will all be pleasently surprised" from antoine... He said that the 9 of February and since no news ? What’s happen please Antoine
Karamen35

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:55:43 AM

Nadya, can you unban my friend TokreN ? he has been banned since 1 week i think
juste because he said ' when exchange '.., i've said to him to not said that, it's ok
moskovskiy89

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

i need more update for your project in this thread dev , i hope that i  can be more in participating in here
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

Now there are too many fakes, especially luxury goods, which guarantee its authenticity. I believe there will be many customers to purchase and consume.
bgdmxd

Activity: 186

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:59:00 AM

One of the paid crypto newsletters I subscribe to (not PBC) just added EVE into their portfolio. I will keep an eye on when EVE is added to a bigger exchange.

hunsook

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:55:20 PM

Axpire develops a p2p marketplace  to enable businesses to sell their legal and verified services to customers who are interested in getting such services. Their Preferred Providers Network consists of verified suppliers of protocols, services, products and other applicable potential RFP/P2P task solutions. Devery is one of the first providers wich will ensure such verification for axpire's clients.
eduardocastellano

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

Lol no prob just giving you a heads up before you get a smack from she runs a tight ship around here
Gonna read up on Axepire. I know of them, not much about them
See how they and Devery benefit each other
Unless someone in here knows off hand?
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:56:42 PM

100x from here will be 10 usd so yes its possible in my opinion in long timeframe
EVE has two established competitors that are yet to do 100x though.
Maybe 100x by Dec 2018?
lyenolantin

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

100x from here will be 10 usd so yes its possible in my opinion in long timeframe
EVE has two established competitors that are yet to do 100x though.
Maybe 100x by Dec 2018?
We kinda don’t speculate on price and stuff in this chat though, not tryna mini mod just a heads up.
sukhwindersingh

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

Devery develops universal protocol which allows to develop verification apps for any type of goods /products/services/digital goods&services while other projects have nerrow specialization. Devery protocol can be integrated and interact with other blockchain projects.
ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

When do you plan to enter the stock exchange?
S-triple-C

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

I like the idea protecting against counterfeit and fraud. It's unique and has a big potential in the crypto scene. Will likely invest on this project Wink
Gucci999

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:50:41 PM

there is nothing to discuss or to fight about. It's just a chart that could be a applied to the most of coins. Everyone has a head on his shoulders to assess potencial of the project.
DonMigs85

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:37:44 AM

Is the Devery team announcing more news later or tomorrow? Or was the JD news it?
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

Only 3 team members?  Or is there a back-end team?
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

there is nothing to discuss or to fight about. It's just a chart that could be a applied to the most of coins. Everyone has a head on his shoulders to assess potencial of the project.
You are right, the project always has a lot of common characteristics, the important whether can carry on, we can only through the developer to understand the progress.
tientien1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:32:41 PM

Think it has a nice layout. okex is the only one that really bothers me. Aside from idex the last week or so. Obviously binance would be ideal though. But xrb was on bitgrail and mercatox so anything is possible haha
davidjoshua

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:33:09 PM

I think devery would be extremely popular on asian exchanges, especially with their accelerator project with JD.com
fadlyzuld

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

I think devery would be extremely popular on asian exchanges, especially with their accelerator project with JD.com
When we are in an bullish market again Devery will grow fast I'm pretty sure about that.
andiagung

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

new projects tend to dump if they are overvalued, even on binance. Dont see that happening with devery no matter what exchange its on.
Julen

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:29:41 PM

can barely call it overvalued at the moment i'd say.  Besides the fact i believe in the project itself, value wise this will be a x10 easily, short term.
tientien1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

The thing with all these organizations is that all you have to do is adopt your standards to what the organization wants, and you're essentially in. With BITA you pay a membership fee and you are in: "Our dues are annual and paid up-front for the entire year. Annual membership dues depend on how your company is classified and the size of your organization."
davidjoshua

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:43:54 PM

I am not exactly on the same page as you guys. Is Devery is getting GS1 membership, to adapt to universal standards.....which is totally different than other membership ( like Amazon prime/ Sam's club(lol)) programs...Don't you think? What am I missing
fadlyzuld

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

Devery is currently working to integrate the GS1 into its ecosystem. I think the roadmap says that GS1 integration will be finished this month.
It's on the roadmap. It started in Feb and should be finished this month according to the team, if I remember correctly.
andiagung

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

I don't think team said anything about "being GS1 member". I could be wrong though. But if they said they're already working on GS1 integration, then automatically they're already a member of GS1.
Gucci999

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

For example, the manufacturer(s) will use the Devery platform to generate keys for each product. The business will pay the EVE token cost for each key generated. The manufacturer will tag each product prior to distribution. These keys will identify each product individually during the creation of the product and will be recorded on the Devery blockchain. Retailers will enter the products into the Devery plugin to authenticate item inventory on their website. This shows consumers that the retailer is selling trusted goods. In addition, consumers purchasing items online can verify a product’s authenticity using the Devery platform.
DonMigs85

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:17:25 PM

Devery is kinda stagnant while TRAC leaves us behind... Hopefully good updates are coming soon
tientien4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:14:01 PM

Since JD has already started blockchain track and trace since last year, how exactly are you guys gonna collaborate? Is Devery gonna completely take over the blockchain piece of business of JD? Or JD just helps Devery to reach out to new customers
jardine

Activity: 679

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

I remember, i read about chinese ico, with the same goal as Devery.

Here it is: https://www.wacoin.io/

Devery do the same thing or you have any differences?

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
sunshinelavapie

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:21:44 PM

My only quam with the communication of this team is the total lack of exchange thoughts. Obviously no ICO can talk about it communication they have had with exchanges, but almost every ICO tells you they have at least applied to them. So far Devery has said 0 about applying
Binance even gives you a banner to post saying "we have applied to binance" that they let teams use to let heir users know they applied
zayzik

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

He can't exactly dump on this low buy side, he probably just saw that the price is on the uptrend and populated the sell book with his orders
This is evident by the fact that we hit 0.00048 yesterday and now it would take 180 ETH just to go back to that price
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:48:39 AM

Devery is on the top fifty of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, Devery has an upside probability of 53.8% and an expected return of >+30% for the next month.
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.

Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

Devery is on the top fifty of our RoboAdvisor, an AI based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, Devery has an upside probability of 53.8% and an expected return of >+30% for the next month.
Are you sure? The rate of return predicted by the transaction robot is 30%, which is a high figure. I am waiting for the coming month.
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

Are you sure? The rate of return predicted by the transaction robot is 30%, which is a high figure. I am waiting for the coming month.

The robot calculates the % using an algorithm that processes a forecast based on technical parameters.

crobin

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

Nice project, my personal gem since a few weeks!
Cooperation with the UN but very low market cap.
Truly undervalued price.
Blockchainwispers postet it to there premiums a week ago
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:46:37 PM

Mobile App Alpha Release (May)
https://coindar.org/en/event/devery-eve-mobile-app-alpha-release-8397
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Anyone else bothered that IDEX is down all the time? Just when volume is picking up and EVE's is going up with it, IDEX goes under maintenance. Really hoping the team will fix an Exchange that knows how to keep running.
jardine

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

Looks like IDEX learning from their mistakes and sudden shutdowns/maintenance don t happen again:

https://medium.com/aurora-dao/idex-trading-re-enabled-with-double-aura-trading-rewards-throughout-may-4ba7c1f3930e

Dvd1989

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:11:45 AM

Looks like IDEX learning from their mistakes and sudden shutdowns/maintenance don t happen again:

https://medium.com/aurora-dao/idex-trading-re-enabled-with-double-aura-trading-rewards-throughout-may-4ba7c1f3930e

This is good news, but I'm still hoping the team will announce a centralized Exchange shortly. It's been 4 months since ICO without a listing Cheesy (not including the tiny exchanges that nobody visists).
frirstfootonthemoon1989

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

samethenpretty

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

I like the idea protecting against counterfeit and fraud. It's unique and has a big potential in the crypto scene. Will likely invest on this project
L1ft3r

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:19:22 AM

Such dump, don´t you know what happened? Good opportuniy to buy some? What do you think?  Huh
Dvd1989

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

Such dump, don´t you know what happened? Good opportuniy to buy some? What do you think?  Huh

Every opportunity to buy this project under $0.50 is really great. The app will be released this month, and the team is working on more partnerships. Get in while you still can!
lovewatchingfilm

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

I like the idea protecting against counterfeit and fraud. It's unique and has a big potential in the crypto scene. Will likely invest on this project
jardine

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:44:59 PM

I think, Devery is a solid project, maybe with lack of marketing for now; but i prefer them
slow and steady developing a good product, than more marketing.

I ll buy more, if it drops under 0,00015; it will be a gift Grin

Dvd1989

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

For people who missed out on the last run from EVE to 30 cents, now is the perfect time to get back in. They will launch their app in about a week. Hurry!
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

The product can no longer be forged before buying, as the incentive for this is significantly reduced. Finally, this problem will disappear! I think that many will be happy!
AzrailBogov

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

You are right, I think this idea is needed by many users, because almost every one of us at least once in my life came across such a deception Sad
jardine

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:39:52 AM

You are right, I think this idea is needed by many users, because almost every one of us at least once in my life came across such a deception Sad

Now it s many projects with same idea (like, Wabi or TRAC, for example).
Hopes, Devery outperform their competitors and win this race.

ducthuanckm2003

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:09:08 AM

Great idea! I like your idea. Low-quality counterfeit products are sold a lot throughout the world and consumers are often unaware of counterfeit products. I hope blockchain technology will solve this problem.
Dvd1989

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

Only a couple more days until Devery will launch the app. I am really hoping that they will announce it together with more information about the accelarator program from JD.com!
xiaomi99

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

I remind you that we don't make announcements of upcoming updates and are pushing them once a latest task is completed. All the assumptions on the timelime were not confirmed officially by us.
iphone11

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

I don’t know why so much pessimism.  WHY are there investors in here upset about everything all the time.  It you are in this project constantly freaking out about everything, why the hell did you invest in this in the first place?  You want a moon?  If you didn’t do enough research and you feel this project is not worth the “stagnate” price, then take your money and put it in Farst Coin already.  Jesus I already have to listen Trump whining all day every day.  I personally have faith in where I invest my money and I am confident in this team.  If you arent happy with your choices that’s your problem not Devery.  Stop denigrating our teams motives at every turn. BTW I love you all especially Oli.
seccessful

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

The sentiment only dropped because of long silence from April to late may . Otherwise we would be holding at 20 cents.
For for eoy , it entirely depends on team if they'll deliver and most importantly MARKET properly .
We need to target a mid tier cex first.
Dvd1989

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

The sentiment only dropped because of long silence from April to late may . Otherwise we would be holding at 20 cents.
For for eoy , it entirely depends on team if they'll deliver and most importantly MARKET properly .
We need to target a mid tier cex first.

As long as they will keep dropping a major announcement every month, the project will be golden. Together with a mid-tier volume Exchange like KuCoin, this project can thrive.
iphone11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

I don't man, that's my point. The FUD is just a convenient narrative to go along with the dumps like the "good news" that accompanies the pumps.
The notion or belief that a project and token will see 100x gains just because it ends up being successful and widely used is speculation.
influence

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

What will you do if in the future these startups that mature into successful companies end up issuing a security token that represents an ownership stake in the company (like stock shares) and those are used to make investors money and the utility tokens are just used for their intended purpose
If we are so early in blockchain - it's kinda impossible to predict how the space will mature and where it ends up
Dvd1989

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

What will you do if in the future these startups that mature into successful companies end up issuing a security token that represents an ownership stake in the company (like stock shares) and those are used to make investors money and the utility tokens are just used for their intended purpose
If we are so early in blockchain - it's kinda impossible to predict how the space will mature and where it ends up

What's your point? Are you afraid that the Devery token will end up to be a security? I don't think it will, the utility of the token is pretty clear if you read the whitepaper.
Dvd1989

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:09:50 PM

Do you have news from the team?

Most recent news from the team is the launch of the Devery app. You can read more about the release in the Medium post: https://medium.com/devery-io/may-update-2-devery-alpha-mobile-application-release-introducing-our-newest-advisor-team-30b148ad650c

Megalucker1

Activity: 154
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

Do you have news from the team?

Most recent news from the team is the launch of the Devery app. You can read more about the release in the Medium post: https://medium.com/devery-io/may-update-2-devery-alpha-mobile-application-release-introducing-our-newest-advisor-team-30b148ad650c

Thank you! I saw that the team conducted a bounty campaign last year. Bounty-the company is already over? Will there be any other activities to promote the coin? The team is implementing the roadmap, this would be an incentive for many to purchase project tokens.
SeanSa

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

I hope you advance! Outstanding design, a very excellent idea, logical website.
sithumkezon

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:57:31 PM

The Devery platform allows suppliers and consumers to prove the authenticity of their products online before purchase, essentially removing the need for ‘trust’ in e-commerce. It aims to protect brands and consumers from counterfeiting using blockchain powered product verification by providing unique, verifiable identifiers to each product throughout the supply chain.
Dvd1989

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

I love Devery and what they are aiming to do. I just don't agree with their communication department. Like Devery, many projects don't really care about the investors/community. They only focus on the product. I would not go public (through an ICO or IPO) if you are not prepared to value the community. Just hold a private sale with large institutional (angel) investors, as opposed to selling tokens (or shares, for that matter) to investors. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Hanpixiry

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

I suppose it's a great project! A rather interesting job, excellence vision!  Good luck guys.
jardine

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

Devery is a good solid project, may be with a lack of marketing and without big exchange.

But it s a nice opportunity to buy the dip right now on IDEX.

tientien4

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:04:23 AM

I see andrew is speaking at an event in manhatten this afternoon.  Very cool.
that wouldve been a nice announcement to tell people that may have been interesting in attending.
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:04:35 AM

The event was sold out before we were booked to speak. We chose to release the news as the event commenced.
I’ve already forwarded questions regarding the details to make sure which can be publicly shared
Will get back once I coordinated this
ghosuk

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:04:48 AM

No, it's just that it doesn't matter what I write you will read something else and understand what you want. I didn't even specify off chain or on chain in that phrase, I was talking about the quality of the Trinity protocol, yet you just threw that answer there. Anyways, it was fun talking to you despite your passive agresiviness behing the keyboard. Have a nice day and get out of that house once in while!
Dvd1989

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

http://events.pi.tv/2018/apparel_ny/sponsors

Happy to announce Devery is a proud sponsor of Product Innovation Apparel’s New York event! PI Apparel's flagship event in New York hosts the world's leading brands in a conference around product apparel innovation. 

Well done team!
tientien333

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

Initially we've chosen a protocol solution to ensure flexibility and broad integration. So,  firstly, we aim to provide unified tool for its integration without a need of direct interaction with the smart contracts. This will allow brands building own apps that meet their specific needs. So we're focused on developing framework  to ensure protocol mass adoption and also will provide support for third party developers.
influence

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:48:02 PM

I believe next BTC bull will begin sometime after 4th July, why? Blockchain Whispers, Clif high, CME Bitcoin Futures for Dec 2017 settlement is on July 6th, even goddamn John McAffee
Before that... yeah, could go as low as 4k, maybe in September it will dip back to 1k levels, but July is bull season IMO
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:35:43 PM

I love Devery and what they are aiming to do. I just don't agree with their communication department. Like Devery, many projects don't really care about the investors/community. They only focus on the product. I would not go public (through an ICO or IPO) if you are not prepared to value the community. Just hold a private sale with large institutional (angel) investors, as opposed to selling tokens (or shares, for that matter) to investors. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

I just found out about this great project thru macmac007s youtube channel and I am so glad i have a chance to stock up on this dip. Yeah,maybe their marketing could be better but I dont mind so much because they are concentrated on product right now and the marketing comes later.
johnkrypto

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

June update:

https://medium.com/devery-io/devery-project-updates-china-ny-devery-js-4533db097004

And a new exchange:

https://help.hotbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360006822133-Hotbit-launches-EVE-Devery-io-
TonyRaut

Activity: 378

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:08:25 PM

Devery is a good solid project, may be with a lack of marketing and without big exchange.

But it s a nice opportunity to buy the dip right now on IDEX.

How do you know that this is exactly when you want to buy tokens? maybe when they go to the exchange they can be bought a little cheaper? Is it possible you will argue the opposite? if so, then I'll take it into consideration

Dvd1989

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

Well done team! Hotbit is a great improvement!

Hotbit is a great first exchange. Layout good, nice pairings etc. Was afraid we would first be listed on Cryptopia or something like that.

Bullishhhhhh
Andrew Singh

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:49:50 AM

DEVERY.IO

Protecting e-commerce brands and consumers from counterfeiting via the blockchain

The Devery platform allows suppliers and consumers to prove the authenticity of their products online before purchase, essentially removing the need for ‘trust’ in e-commerce. It aims to protect brands and consumers from counterfeiting using blockchain powered product verification by providing unique, verifiable identifiers to each product throughout the supply chain.

Suppliers can tag their products with unique identifiers that are stored on the blockchain.

Suppliers can tag their products with unique identifiers that are stored on the blockchain and verifiable via the Devery mobile application, the Ethereum Blockchain and later the Woocommerce & Shopify plugins. The advantages of this process are three-fold:

• It empowers suppliers to protect the legitimacy of their brand and products
  • It provides retailers and consumers with an avenue to verify the authenticity of products before purchase, removing the need for ‘trust’ in e-commerce
  • It provides unique identifiers for individual products on the supply chain enabling secured product verification

In turn, the Devery protocol will improve transparency and legitimacy in the e-commerce market.

The Devery protocol requires the EVE token to fuel the verification process. Suppliers will spend EVE tokens to mark unique identifiers for each product and record them on the blockchain.

The EVE distribution period will commence after the crowdsale. The minimum contribution is 0.5 Eth. The presale will commence on 14th December 2017 and will cap at $2 million USD. The crowdsale will commence on 12th January 2018 and will cap at $10 million USD (including the presale).
There will be a 5% discount in the presale. The presale will be available to those who contribute over 20ETH. Specific terms of agreement will be announced closer to the date. We are aiming for a fair and equitable crowd sale for all participants involved. This is why we have opted for only a small percentage discount on the presale.

Team

Andrew Rasheed - Founder & Head of Product and Operations
Andrew is an avid believer in the blockchain space and founded Devery from his own experiences within e-commerce space and as a developer aimed to solve the product verification process using the blockchain. He founded ethstall.com the first Ethereum only online store allowing Ether holders to purchase physical products. He also released CoinWatch TouchBar a cryptocurrency price tracking for the OSX Touchbar.

Chironjit Das - Finance & Community
Chironjit is an accountant with experience in various industries, including for one of the largest retailers in the world. His experience working in the industry exposed him the challenges large companies face in securing their supply chains from fraud & counterfeiting. He believes part of the solution to these issues is being able to tag and track every individual item through every step of the supply chain.

Antoine Najjarin - Partnerships & Strategy
A lawyer by profession, Antoine studied at the University of Technology, Sydney and the University of Oxford. He was hired into a prestigious private firm upon graduation and currently works for the government of New South Wales, Australia.

Bokky Poobah - Technical Advisor
A respected member of the Ethereum community responsible for auditing a number of high profile ICO’s including Status, Stox, Chronologic & countless more. He is also the founder of one of the first decentralised exchanges, cryptoderivatives.market which has processed millions in ERC20 token trades

John Shi-Nash - Advisor
John is currently the Director of Macquarie University Incubator with a previous background working in the VC space in Singapore.

Dorjee Sun - Advisor
COO of Santiment.net, raising $12 million USD in 45 seconds. Dorjee is also an advisor and investor into blockchain startups Powerledger, Dappbase and Virgil Capital a Bitcoin arbitrage hedge fund. He is also a director of Carbon Conservation which owns equity in large scale sustainability and carbon conservation projects globally raising $430M with project partners and clients such as Rio Tinto, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Olam and Twitter.

Bounty programme

Visit our official bounty page @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2247837

Finally, we are seeking comments on how we can improve as we move towards our ICO - tell us how you think we can be better / what you would like to see!

Devery (EVE) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4ec6cb43de830aeb462ca3
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

If the market is able to sustain how it's performing over the last week or so and if there is positive news for devery
We'll be back to $20M+ marketcap in no time
ghosuk

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:46:00 AM

what is everyone's expectation for this coin in August-september? like if JD reveals devery is working with them for one of their blockchain platforms
how high could the market cap go?
comfortable

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

So, guys I can already see many awesome ideas! This is inspiring and precious, we’re pleased to see your involvement. I remind you that our contest lasts for two weeks, till  August 03 inclusively. Take your chance to take part in our development and get rewarded for this.
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:17:22 AM

Devery.io will add the markup app development to its product list. This bookmarking application will allow you to mark any product on the blockchain so you can use it yourself. Teams is currently in development stage and will release this in the coming months.
Dvd1989

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

Devery.io will add the markup app development to its product list. This bookmarking application will allow you to mark any product on the blockchain so you can use it yourself. Teams is currently in development stage and will release this in the coming months.

Can't wait for the altseason to start so that this baby can take off. Unbelievable that such a legit project can have a market can so tiny. Eve is one of my sure things for 2018.
Pizza35kk

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:52:08 PM

It will enable third party devs to build various applications and expand the features offered to the clients. This will benefit with spreading awareness, attracting developers, use case and flexibility demonstration.
Information on hackathon will be officially published a bit later we’re working on the final preparations at the moment.
tientien5

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

So, the hackathon. What benefits will be there for EVE? Speeding up the development?
And where can i read more about the hackathon?
Cuz i need fuel to shill
chayantoon

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

i chaged a bit the answer in the idea contest thread because i wasn't taking into consideration that markings can be done with any third party apps. Technical ideas are harder because most of us don't really know (imo) how this "blockchain" works and what/if validations can be applied on it
icochain.io

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

i find this particularly a great idea because i know amazon has displaced my packages in the past
merosido

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

It’s a framework intended to simplify the process of developing  third party apps. It’s a number of presets and pre-developed  features that negate the need of direct interaction with the smart contracts
To make some crucial changes one has to effect the smart contracts and this cannot be done. Devery.js is a toolkit to improve user experience
Dvd1989

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

So, the hackathon. What benefits will be there for EVE? Speeding up the development?
And where can i read more about the hackathon?
Cuz i need fuel to shill

I believe the hackathon will allow Devery to better the code and to let them know where the faults are in the project. Maybe they will also meet some talented code-writers they can hire.
number37

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

was waiting for a long time for someone to finally step up: I hate how prevalent the scams and frauds are. honestly excited about the future prospects of this project because it's clear to see: it has dollar signs printed all over it. I hope that soon the technology will help get rid of any scammers
yudi09

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

hopefully this project is a solution to overcome the scammers. although that is not easy, because the scammer will also do anything to launch the action, but at least with the existence of this project will overcome more than 50% of existing events

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
chayantoon

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

Yes guys thanks for your support and spreading the  most relevant information. As was mentioned above we're actively working on our project with WFP and the Ministry of Tunisia with the app development stage completed and trials planned. Also we're working on our framework to allow building verification apps without a need of direct interaction with the smart contracts and writing app to demonstrate the use case. It will be launched on the website and everyone will be able to try it. Also we're launching our hackathon soon to enable third party developers to build applications based on our protocol which ensures the flexibility and universality.
comfortable

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:21:52 PM

Announced there’s the UN + Tunisia WFP — plus Andrew said they are working on a multitude of congruent projects atm, they’ve also been working with manufacturers in China, there’s articles from their supply chain advisor regarding penetrating the apparel industry, hackathon for visibility and adoption, and whatever else behind the scenes that might not be formalized
tientien5

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

The founder is a developer and the team have been in the ethereum/blockchain space and community for a while. If your goal is to build a framework other developers can adopt and use, having the founding team also developers is a lot more attractive than some angel investor or crazy rich Russian guy throwing money at a team full of code monkeys trying to put bull testosterone on the blockchain
comfortable

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:43:31 AM

We expect to spend 2 days looking over the entrants and then the winners will be announced. Stay tuned and don't forget to submit your entries!
Seattlle

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

For me it’s hackathon, since it’s a demonstration of the protocol features and flexibility but fairly all the stages are of big importance because they ensure a harmonious project development and further adoption.
hohohaha

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

You know they have some ultra uber legit NDA signed that's super secret.  Prob Google or Apple or Microsoft or Tesla or Alibaba.  But they prob can't say bc it's super strict so can't confirm or deny for legal reasons.
Dvd1989

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

People! I remind you that today is the last day of our Ideas Contest! Hurry up and and take your chance to share your vision on how the Devery’s protocol can be utilized and your thoughts on the features of the third party apps you’d like to see. Official Subreddit:  https://www.reddit.com/r/deveryofficial/comments/90duif/official_devery_reddit_project_ideas_contest/?st=JKAP3CQH&sh=db4a7dcb

PatrickJk

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

Attention, volume of Hotbit is totally false.
What s**t of exchange is this?
yassinebenouhoud

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:15:46 PM

Or how about the trading card games? So many fake ones too. I used to get screwed over as a kid buying fake pokemoncard packages abroad and being so sad about this lol
And what about the seed industry? So bad for farmers when they get fake seeds. Devery thought about this?
xiaomi99

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

Has Devery thought about targetting the tobacco industry? So many fake cigarettes throughout asia, which can also make you illI was warned for this when travelling through indonesia
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

A lots of accusations for fake volume on that hotbit exchange, it seems that those daily volumes are massively inflated. You"re not the first one complaining indeed.....
Dvd1989

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

A lots of accusations for fake volume on that hotbit exchange, it seems that those daily volumes are massively inflated. You"re not the first one complaining indeed.....

A lot of centralized exchanges have fake volume, and wash trading. Also some top10 Exchanges. At least we now have a CEX, because that's what the community has been asking for all these months.
Karamen35

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

Especially those that got in around the ico
I bought all my eve at $0.15-0.25 sighs
With some good news and marketing, I don't see why we can't 5x to a marketcap similar to TRAC
Dvd1989

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

Especially those that got in around the ico
I bought all my eve at $0.15-0.25 sighs
With some good news and marketing, I don't see why we can't 5x to a marketcap similar to TRAC

We can go much higher once Devery gets released from their NDA with JD.com. It's been holding the team back from giving more information. I expect this coint to take off after September.
uchiuscam

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

If we decide to move on to our blockchain or move off to a different platform then having masternodes to secure the network could be beneficial. As of now we don’t have plans for this, but we are always open to the idea if a need arises.
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

So two of the comments I made on this chat have been copy pasted and posted on the bitcointalk forum
It's kinda creepy
Probably some Russian bot that auto posts shilling comments lol
comfortable

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

What do you mean by best user experience ? What other advantages are except that the people who own masternodes will have a pasive income ?
seccessful

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

One can start write on blockchain anytime using the protocol. Writing apps will simplify this process and ensure variety of features required for a specific client. Web of trust was initially implemented in the smart contract and this app is intended to simplify the process.
sukhwindersingh

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

I’ll try to explain in simple terms this. Reading app will be used for reading information on blockchain to check a verified product information. Writing app is used to write information on blockchain. Brand has to commit a transaction with eve to deliver this. Web of trust app ensures interaction between all participants within our ecosystem. (All participants have their IDs as well as all apps and these IDs are checked through the specified app)
hohohaha

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:27:42 PM

He’s been developing on ethereum and part of the community for a while now so he understands that aspect and not just some project getting into blockchain because it’s buzz wordy. Also he’s a developer so that’s a nice bonus when it comes to creating good and usable tech — not just some suit or marketing guy
nthere

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

This was a nice, hyped ICO. I think it will heal itself in the future.
MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:53:09 AM

This platform provides digital passport services for products,
Create data records and individual identities that don't change from user products on blockchain. This note can be used to accurately identify products worldwide.
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

Create data records and individual identities that don't change from user products on blockchain. This note can be used to accurately identify products worldwide.

I can see that that there will be possible to build decentralized applications on devery platform. Is there some software development kit that we can expect in the future for that purpose?
comfortable

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:00:12 AM

Obviously eve is mooning in other dimensions
Hotbit is the portal to alternate realities
Eventually once vitalik creates the scaling singularity and our two worlds become one their reality will become ours
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

Obviously eve is mooning in other dimensions
Hotbit is the portal to alternate realities
Eventually once vitalik creates the scaling singularity and our two worlds become one their reality will become ours

Nicely said! It took seventeen second for this project to reach the funding target. The investors were preselected? How many separate individual investors were there?
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

I can see that that there will be possible to build decentralized applications on devery platform. Is there some software development kit that we can expect in the future for that purpose?

I read, Devery only marks the product and saves it on the blockchain, and the data can be accessed by the user through the Devery mobile application. this is the advantage of this platform.
Dvd1989

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

I’ve heard that the accelerator program of JD will end somewhere in September. Can the team elaborate if we will learn more about the program and the results? Hope the NDA will end :/
englisher

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:00:34 AM

The program will commence with a signing ceremony in NYC where JD is traded, and then the first cohort will then be guided through the 6 month international accelerator program from March 2018.
2/27 was an announcement
This kid is brain dead lol
comfortable

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:00:52 AM

I have a question too. Why are you always trying to spread doubts and negativity? Is it your main reason of joining our chat. I’ve already warned you officially. I’m not going to ban you as far as we maintain transparency unless we’re on NDA but I kindly ask you to stop spreading negativity. If you have any questions do ask it in less hostile manner please.
luksbit

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:39:26 AM

More to check out this unique authenticity of the product, will Devery partner with brands and manufacturers such as tennis or famous shirts?
Dvd1989

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

More to check out this unique authenticity of the product, will Devery partner with brands and manufacturers such as tennis or famous shirts?

They will sure aim to do so. Although, Devery is a platform on which those manufacturers will build their own verification app. So if that would qualify as a "partnership" I assume Devery will have lots of those :-)
kevinantonio

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

Just got home from work stopped to get a small batch bottle of bourbon and enjoy not being an over-leveraged college student who put all my student loans into crypto
According to Tony req is an exit scam because the price  dropped
With every other coin on te market
startedd

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:24:55 PM

If one day Devery hit 0.36$ I make a tatoo with your name and the logo of Devery promise you can screenshot lol
79% since dotcom boom? i would say 90% of crypto my portfolio is dying
comfortable

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

Do you have any idea what kind of goldmine we are sitting on when a Reddit story about the UN can pump 500%
Eve is gonna do x20-50
JohnJenkins

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:26:19 PM

The concept behind this idea is been sought after for a long time. That one will be able to walk to the street and buy all what they want. I am with you guys 100%
Dvd1989

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Do you have any idea what kind of goldmine we are sitting on when a Reddit story about the UN can pump 500%
Eve is gonna do x20-50

If the news at the end of the accellerator of JD.com is solid, and the WFP partnership takes shape, this baby can and will fly to the moon. I agree with you sir!
Goodtea168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:47:07 PM

There are just very little details available for me to have confidence that the project will be successful. With the lack of relevant experience in the team, i am unsure whether the project will be able to gain traction and become successful in the long run.
Dvd1989

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:27:00 AM

Another update from the team; https://medium.com/devery-io/devery-update-deveryjs-framework-the-devery-hackathon-website-project-updates-2b1f570212bb

Looking forward to the hackathon!
hoanghai

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

Exchange listings don’t mean what they once did. It’s usually just a pump and dump. Devery will get there in due time. It pumped perfectly fine on idex in April.
Dvd1989

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

Wondering when the accellerator program from JD.com ends, and the team can disclose what they have achieved in the past year. It's been so quiet in the last couple of days. Hopefully once the NDA is lifted, this can change.
Dvd1989

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:14:39 AM

Devery $EVE also recently partnered with Nuggets. I failed to realize until now that Nuggets was in the JD.com  accelerator program with Devery.

Already up +45% since yesterday. Do you have a bag?
Dvd1989

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

Our CEO Andrew speaking at the 20th Global Child Nutrition Forum in front of African leaders about our ongoing project for food deliveries in Tunisia. This was alongside the World Food Programme and the Tunisian Ministry of Education.

Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:46:51 PM

Things seem to have gone very quiet, the token price has dropped like a stone...I hope the devs still believe in the vision and aren't losing faith.
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 04:18:45 PM

26 April 2019
Devery (EVE)
Hackathon Launch

more info: https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=3&Month=0&Year=0&SortBy=0
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: