Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 07:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EVE] DEVERY.IO - A decentralized verification protocol for developers  (Read 6143 times)
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

People! I remind you that today is the last day of our Ideas Contest! Hurry up and and take your chance to share your vision on how the Devery’s protocol can be utilized and your thoughts on the features of the third party apps you’d like to see. Official Subreddit:  https://www.reddit.com/r/deveryofficial/comments/90duif/official_devery_reddit_project_ideas_contest/?st=JKAP3CQH&sh=db4a7dcb

PatrickJk

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

Attention, volume of Hotbit is totally false.
What s**t of exchange is this?
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:15:46 PM

Or how about the trading card games? So many fake ones too. I used to get screwed over as a kid buying fake pokemoncard packages abroad and being so sad about this lol
And what about the seed industry? So bad for farmers when they get fake seeds. Devery thought about this?
xiaomi99

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

Has Devery thought about targetting the tobacco industry? So many fake cigarettes throughout asia, which can also make you illI was warned for this when travelling through indonesia
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:26:54 PM

A lots of accusations for fake volume on that hotbit exchange, it seems that those daily volumes are massively inflated. You"re not the first one complaining indeed.....
Dvd1989

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

A lots of accusations for fake volume on that hotbit exchange, it seems that those daily volumes are massively inflated. You"re not the first one complaining indeed.....

A lot of centralized exchanges have fake volume, and wash trading. Also some top10 Exchanges. At least we now have a CEX, because that's what the community has been asking for all these months.
Karamen35

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:58:08 PM

Especially those that got in around the ico
I bought all my eve at $0.15-0.25 sighs
With some good news and marketing, I don't see why we can't 5x to a marketcap similar to TRAC
Dvd1989

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

Especially those that got in around the ico
I bought all my eve at $0.15-0.25 sighs
With some good news and marketing, I don't see why we can't 5x to a marketcap similar to TRAC

We can go much higher once Devery gets released from their NDA with JD.com. It's been holding the team back from giving more information. I expect this coint to take off after September.
uchiuscam

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

If we decide to move on to our blockchain or move off to a different platform then having masternodes to secure the network could be beneficial. As of now we don’t have plans for this, but we are always open to the idea if a need arises.
Dormis

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:13:15 PM

So two of the comments I made on this chat have been copy pasted and posted on the bitcointalk forum
It's kinda creepy
Probably some Russian bot that auto posts shilling comments lol
comfortable

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

What do you mean by best user experience ? What other advantages are except that the people who own masternodes will have a pasive income ?
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

One can start write on blockchain anytime using the protocol. Writing apps will simplify this process and ensure variety of features required for a specific client. Web of trust was initially implemented in the smart contract and this app is intended to simplify the process.
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

I’ll try to explain in simple terms this. Reading app will be used for reading information on blockchain to check a verified product information. Writing app is used to write information on blockchain. Brand has to commit a transaction with eve to deliver this. Web of trust app ensures interaction between all participants within our ecosystem. (All participants have their IDs as well as all apps and these IDs are checked through the specified app)
hohohaha

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:27:42 PM

He’s been developing on ethereum and part of the community for a while now so he understands that aspect and not just some project getting into blockchain because it’s buzz wordy. Also he’s a developer so that’s a nice bonus when it comes to creating good and usable tech — not just some suit or marketing guy
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:38:21 PM

This was a nice, hyped ICO. I think it will heal itself in the future.
MakNoz

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:53:09 AM

This platform provides digital passport services for products,
Create data records and individual identities that don't change from user products on blockchain. This note can be used to accurately identify products worldwide.
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

Create data records and individual identities that don't change from user products on blockchain. This note can be used to accurately identify products worldwide.

I can see that that there will be possible to build decentralized applications on devery platform. Is there some software development kit that we can expect in the future for that purpose?
comfortable

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:00:12 AM

Obviously eve is mooning in other dimensions
Hotbit is the portal to alternate realities
Eventually once vitalik creates the scaling singularity and our two worlds become one their reality will become ours
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:24:07 AM

Obviously eve is mooning in other dimensions
Hotbit is the portal to alternate realities
Eventually once vitalik creates the scaling singularity and our two worlds become one their reality will become ours

Nicely said! It took seventeen second for this project to reach the funding target. The investors were preselected? How many separate individual investors were there?
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

I can see that that there will be possible to build decentralized applications on devery platform. Is there some software development kit that we can expect in the future for that purpose?

I read, Devery only marks the product and saves it on the blockchain, and the data can be accessed by the user through the Devery mobile application. this is the advantage of this platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: