Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Japan leader bitcoin?  (Read 1335 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:02:38 PM

after china and Korea Ban bitcoin exchange

Are you think Japan now bitcoin world leader ?

i don't remember anything about Korea banning anything, maybe i missed it but China didn't ban bitcoin exchange it banned a couple of them that didn't have license. they may even come back in a month or two like the last time.

anyways Japan is the leading country in bitcoin because it regulated bitcoin and people are adopting it all around Japan. both in shops by merchants and in exchanges by traders.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:19:38 PM

Japan has always surprised the world. The attitude of the Japanese government to bitcoin is no exception. This is the only example that the government is seeking cooperation from the bitcoin community. I don't know how to use bitcoin in Japan in everyday life because you don't live in Japan, but the position of the Japanese government I like.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:34:14 PM

i don't remember anything about Korea banning anything, maybe i missed it but China didn't ban bitcoin exchange it banned a couple of them that didn't have license. they may even come back in a month or two like the last time.

anyways Japan is the leading country in bitcoin because it regulated bitcoin and people are adopting it all around Japan. both in shops by merchants and in exchanges by traders.

Apparently Korea was following China regarding regulation. I've read it a few times at least.
wellsontheja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:36:06 PM

Yes, And definitely,china has already lost them position as bitcoin leader to japan.On one side, japan has already legalized bitcoin and started to gain importance in bitcoin market.
So In the same way it has been seen that the Japanese really consider bitcoin and it will not take long to dominate the world market.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:08:57 PM

Yes, And definitely,china has already lost them position as bitcoin leader to japan.On one side, japan has already legalized bitcoin and started to gain importance in bitcoin market.
So In the same way it has been seen that the Japanese really consider bitcoin and it will not take long to dominate the world market.

The Japanese are past masters at taking up-and-coming technologies and turning them into a successful global markets, and I don't think this will be any different with altcoin - they are open to new ideas and developments and they will, maybe not overtake China, but certainly give them a run for there money in the altcoin world.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:48:55 PM

also no strange is the user posted image created bitcoin. When national country not off bitcoin the floor, nhật kí là một mảnh đất màu cho các nhà kinh doanh để chuyển sang đó để kinh doanh với bitcoin hợp pháp và đưa các tài nguyên chính được hỗ trợ cho các loại the virtualization, editable version to become the field of a bitcoin powerful most in the world

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:55:58 PM

What do you mean by bitcoin world leader, in terms of what? because as far as I know China is the nation that have the most cryptocurrencies in their possession thinking the fact that they almost control the 70% of mining power in the whole world so logically they have the no.1 leader board when it comes to crypto holdings. Japan maybe the number one country when it comes to accepting Bitcoin as a legal tender as their government fully accept it nationwide.
where did you get that statistics?do you have some proof to stand that position?70% mining power in tha world?and they have the most possession of currencies?well i think its exaggerated..before putting such speculation u should have put first the proof regarding matters
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:05:24 PM

At present Japan leads the world of bitcoin with its regulated usage and the government giving similar importance to bitcoin same as the traditional currency. If the same growth continues, soon Japan will serve as the central hub for the cryptocurrency market. Even months back government to promote bitcoin card usage came up with different plans, though the credit card and debit card users in the country were much low.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:08:05 PM

As per reports nakamoto was japanese so japan already has millions of bitcoins in its credit. Talking about daily volume stats show than usd to btc transactions are more than yen to btc can't say surely who is the actual leader.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:11:47 PM

We have seen on how did the price reacted when bitcoin was adopted and warmly accepted by the Japanese people. I can't give an idea if they are now the leader in bitcoin economy. But it's better to say that they are one of the countries now that has the warmest and most active bitcoin market. A lot of stores are now using and accepting bitcoin for payments, no need to compare about getting to the top of bitcoin as what's important now they are helping the crypto market.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:22:27 PM

What do you mean by bitcoin world leader, in terms of what? because as far as I know China is the nation that have the most cryptocurrencies in their possession thinking the fact that they almost control the 70% of mining power in the whole world so logically they have the no.1 leader board when it comes to crypto holdings. Japan maybe the number one country when it comes to accepting Bitcoin as a legal tender as their government fully accept it nationwide.
where did you get that statistics?do you have some proof to stand that position?70% mining power in tha world?and they have the most possession of currencies?well i think its exaggerated..before putting such speculation u should have put first the proof regarding matters
when we say 'china,' i would  think that the statement refers to the chinese government, as the chinese citizens are not a collective acting as one. i could think it plausible that 70% of the hashing power originates from china, but i think its fair to say that it's impossible to think that one entity controls all of that mining hardware. however, given how decentralized bitcoin is, i also think that figure is incredibly exaggerated, there are quite a few bitcoin fanatics all around the world, some without a doubt with mining farms of their own, not to mention all the small home miners scattered around the world.

At present Japan leads the world of bitcoin with its regulated usage and the government giving similar importance to bitcoin same as the traditional currency. If the same growth continues, soon Japan will serve as the central hub for the cryptocurrency market. Even months back government to promote bitcoin card usage came up with different plans, though the credit card and debit card users in the country were much low.
they certainly are setting themselves up to be the world's center figure in bitcoin as it is. im actually looking forward to how the japanese government will push for bitcoin related developments in the coming years.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ymirymir

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:28:15 PM

I think that it's possible for Japan to become the Major contributor of bitcoin, because their country advances in everything and they are always number 1 in terms of technology. So, I really think that they would aim to be number one in BTC.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:32:33 PM

"Leader" mean can made real effect of bitcoin and have kind of control of it’s price like what happen when china ban exchange

I think Japan cannot do that...they can't control the price of Bitcoin. Also, China did ban ICOs and shutdown exchanges but never they did control the price of Bitcoin.

tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:09:55 PM

At present, Japan is a country with a growing bitco industry. They encourage people to use bitcoin and have a lot of bitcoin support policies. And this is where big bosses of bitcoin are concentrated. Their country has a lot of potential for bitcoin development

arthotdog

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:49:35 AM

when we say 'china,' i would  think that the statement refers to the chinese government, as the chinese citizens are not a collective acting as one. i could think it plausible that 70% of the hashing power originates from china, but i think its fair to say that it's impossible to think that one entity controls all of that mining hardware. however, given how decentralized bitcoin is, i also think that figure is incredibly exaggerated, there are quite a few bitcoin fanatics all around the world, some without a doubt with mining farms of their own, not to mention all the small home miners scattered around the world.

they certainly are setting themselves up to be the world's center figure in bitcoin as it is. im actually looking forward to how the japanese government will push for bitcoin related developments in the coming years.

Thats what im trying to say,where did he get that statistics,as far as i know lots of small miners scattered all over the world and their majority i think much more to take a part of that  70% china mining..and for him not to put false statistics,we must responsible on all the issues were trying to tell.and we should wait japan toclaim whats for theirs,for what we most believe that the creator of crypto is Japanese i think sooner they will claim whats deserve for them.

Thank you for i think better and bright clarification sir Legendary subSTRATA
mustakforum

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:06:02 AM

yes i think as you think, japanese state is entirely using bitcoin, or crypto currency.
chathushka

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

japan gives permission as officially papyment as bitcoin.but i do not think japan is the leader in the bitcoin.beacause china has bigger mining projects.so china is the most probably a leader in the field Cool Cool
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:32:52 AM

japan gives permission as officially papyment as bitcoin.but i do not think japan is the leader in the bitcoin.beacause china has bigger mining projects.so china is the most probably a leader in the field Cool Cool

No, china bans bitcoin as payment which means they just posses big part of bitcoin. Japan will probably lead as they fully accept bitcoin and will have big projects for it. They will also invest big amount of money for their mining. Right now, japan is the most advanced country when it comes to technology so i am sure that they will take advantage of it when it comes to bitcoin.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:39:14 AM

Sure they can be leader in the crypto currency if they kept the new additions to its use and development. Like they posted above GMO telecommunication to invest money from he Japan which means more power to acquire the bitcoin in first place of Japan. Currently China is out of the race and hence their crypto market is completely shut which mean any coins over their network is now available for others and mostly Japan would be the one to get it first.

If we measure the leadership in terms of use and possession then yes Japan might be the one soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:50:04 AM

Japan officially recognized bitcoin as a method of payment, creator of Bitcoin is said to be possibly Japanese, and Japanese telecommunications company GMO announced its plans to invest $ 300 million in the first half of 2018 for Bitcoin mining,  I can see why Japan would be one of the leading countries in crypto.

they imprisoned Mark Karpeles

all he needed was help with his company

is this thread some kind of joke

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: