Thank god SOMEONE said it....    lol

Donations happily accepted @ 15qxNsc7pBiz5kXpAJykw4etzMbZitm2mk
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 03:27:07 PM

IGotSpots, I assure you the rest of the world is *NOT* watching.  Most people do not even know about the existence of LiteCoin let alone any of the garbage alts.

A coin might get noticed if it hits BTC-E but even then most "real world" people use Gox or Coin Base and they only support BTC

IGotSpots i assure you most of the world wouldn't have a clue - most of the population have no idea what Bitcoin is , we are meant to be a tech savy nation in Australia and the "Tech guys" down at the local electrical retail outlet have never heard of it - its just about you me these guys the Bankers ASIO ASIS the CIA and FSB .< and all inbetween.

lets break that down:

Bankers know about it out of fear.

the rest becasue its there businesss and because most of them work for Banks.

in the:

Federal Reserve.
Commerical Banks.
Government.
Agencys.

system

so worry not dear thing , come on back in,  the water is fine ! 

"to get them to accept Vaginacoin or Cockbar"............wait! there was a COCKBAR !?   

dam what's the diff now ? Cockbar pools? < not sure i want to get in that pool.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 03:34:10 PM

I feel really, really sorry for a lot of you right now...

Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:35:54 PM

I feel really, really sorry for a lot of you right now...

Your still here.... Roll Eyes

Barnacle_Ed

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:39:03 PM

Digg?  I think this needs an update

Obligatory "XKCD has done it" comment (though mind you, this one is also 3 years old at this point).

Also, LOL @ attention-whore OP coming back after "leaving forever".
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:43:50 PM

So OP, as you're still here, tell us how it feels to lose money because of copycoins?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:29:30 PM

So OP, as you're still here, tell us how it feels to lose money because of copycoins?
I think most of you are missing the OP point. In the long term everybody will lose. Because I agree with OP, that at this moment the crypto community is a shitty community that will drag down the crypto currency.

bitbitcoincoin

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:34:15 PM

I spent a month following this section of the forum, in that time made about 30% more BTC than I would of just mining them straight.   Even with that profit increase, I decided last week it was not worth the time/effort since I only run 2 cards instead of a large rig.    Way too much worthless BS is posted here to wade through unless you spend the majority of your free time on it which to me isn't worth it.

Alts have jumped the shark imo, way too much market saturation in a market that's sole purpose is to keep gpu miners in business.   Once the speculators figure this out, you'll see the "death" of the alt coin.   Until some actual innovation comes out, I see no reason to think any of these coins(LTC included) can ever coexist successfully with Bitcoin let alone challenge it.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:36:43 PM

here's your "mature" bitcoin society https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224478.0

Wow, I wonder if the town will be called Alex-Jones Town or Tea-Party-Ville?  Huh
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 04:56:22 PM

I've made nearly $5000 in the last two months, I haven't lost anything. I only pull one or two rigs off of LTC or BBQ to mine the shitcoins just in case

I don't know how many times I have to say I haven't lost anything before it's understood...

Yea, I changed my mind and read it because I actually still have hope for alt coins in the future

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:02:41 PM

here's your "mature" bitcoin society https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224478.0

We call those cults around here. That's the weird ass Devcoin dude. Another person ruining altcoins image. The guy that is offering people weed to join his cult or whatever

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:48:53 PM

Your mothers should have spit you into a kleenex
I'm not sure you really know how to make babies

Thank god SOMEONE said it....    lol

how is babby made pls

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:52:36 PM

I'm implying their mothers should have sucked a dick rather than fucking that night. I am fully aware of how zygotes are formed

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:57:29 PM

hahahahha Cheesy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:57:43 PM

I'm implying their mothers should have sucked a dick rather than fucking that night. I am fully aware of how zygotes are formed

I'm sure your "familiar" with the act, but I'm going to guess, you've never partaked...
Would you just go away already, you friggin Drama Queen Roll Eyes

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:03:48 PM

I'm sure your "familiar" with the act, but I'm going to guess, you've never partaked...

Nope. Go bash some more coins you can't mine

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:18:51 PM

That was so lame, I can't even be bothered to insult you further

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:20:38 PM

Good. Bye now. Maybe next time you'll catch me so insecure in my masculinity that I have to call adults on the internet a virgin

Eli0t

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:21:07 PM

Good. Bye now
i thought you were the one that was going

LTC:  LKpJf3uk7KsHU73kxq8iFJrP1AAKN7Yni7  DGC:  DKXGvEbj3Rwgrm2QQbRyNPDDZDYoq4Y44d  XPM:  AWV5AKfLFyoBaMjg9C77rGUBhuFxz5DGGL
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: