Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are the trend ( e ) btc , dash , ltc........ just to earn money?  (Read 406 times)
aminovic (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

enjoy this world

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:47:49 AM

hey
we see last time a new trend Of using just the symbol  "e" to Flood the market with new altcoins without any value or roadmap scary no !!!
others can say that bitcoin was like that just accepting the idea of avoiding centralization is a whistle ( toot ) to do everything randomly ?
the main question here :

are the developers shitting on people who think that altcoin is an opportunity to be rich ?

are they try to increase the price with holding it then the just sell and get out of the market with huge benefit ?

any other suggestion we are here to hear you and share your opinion   

D Digiwage  |  Decentralized Freelance Workplace  |  JOIN OUR WORKPLACE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer / with Masternode  |  Exchange (CryptoBridge)  |  MN Zone  Masternodes Online  |  MNODE Club

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GT3000

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:58:03 AM

I have significant doubts about these projects, the foremost being the identities of the people conducting them. I've only seriously examined eXRP so far, and although they have a very large Telegram group, the devs don't seem active and I almost feel like the size of the group is a way to hide that fact. I don't know enough about the others (eDASH, eBTC, eLTC) but I would tread cautiously.
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:03:04 AM

I have significant doubts about these projects, the foremost being the identities of the people conducting them. I've only seriously examined eXRP so far, and although they have a very large Telegram group, the devs don't seem active and I almost feel like the size of the group is a way to hide that fact. I don't know enough about the others (eDASH, eBTC, eLTC) but I would tread cautiously.

So what's the worst that can happen, you have worthless tokens sitting on your ETH address if you signup for these airdrops?

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:04:26 AM

i really dont see a reason to invest in that kind of coins..  Undecided

aminovic (OP)

Activity: 109

enjoy this world

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:17:03 AM

So what's the worst that can happen, you have worthless tokens sitting on your ETH address if you signup for these airdrops?

the losers are poor people getting 50 $ in order to invest in this money and then they got nothing cause it's scam this what i mean !! cause those who get airdrops they dont care but the promote this coin also

D Digiwage  |  Decentralized Freelance Workplace  |  JOIN OUR WORKPLACE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer / with Masternode  |  Exchange (CryptoBridge)  |  MN Zone  Masternodes Online  |  MNODE Club
samsungvina19

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:19:40 AM

hey
we see last time a new trend Of using just the symbol  "e" to Flood the market with new altcoins without any value or roadmap scary no !!!
others can say that bitcoin was like that just accepting the idea of avoiding centralization is a whistle ( toot ) to do everything randomly ?
the main question here :

are the developers shitting on people who think that altcoin is an opportunity to be rich ?

are they try to increase the price with holding it then the just sell and get out of the market with huge benefit ?

so many (e) + top rank coin , with no more information that  project  must be have it

we can see what is good project , what is shit .

yesterday, is so many project , it is shit.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:26:26 AM

I very much hope this is a trend that dies soon.  Eventually they'll run out of premier coins to copy, but I wonder how much money is getting dumped into these misleading projects.  They don't offer anything new and are just trying to trade on the name.  Very sleazy in my opinion.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:01:43 AM

I feel that these all inspired by Bitcoin Cash. Just because BCH was connected to Bitcoin, its kind of airdrop didn't go unsuccessful. The price of BCH is still stable. It has good marketcap and was hugely profitable to the bulk holders. Similarly, these eBTC, eLTC, eDASH connected with big names are mere for profit.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:07:42 AM

I wonder if this is all done by the same guys. Most are done with google forms or .io sites and none of em have any plans or roadmap.
rse71269

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:20:23 AM

The ugly fact is that eBTC once had  a decent price although it is nothing more than a token using BTC as a name. For this, many people (including me...) make a long line for the airdrop. I think they use not ICO but airdrop to avoid criticism for a swindle and make a large economy. Then some people may invest.
'e'tokens are just a burden for the ethereum network and degrade its trust. I hope this trend stops soon.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:27:50 AM

Yes, they are just trying to few quick bucks. But it's getting annoying, having 3x eLTC topics, 2x wBTC and so on.
This is because the success of eBTC. However it will pass in 1-2 weeks like everything else.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:40:07 AM

Yes, they are just trying to few quick bucks. But it's getting annoying, having 3x eLTC topics, 2x wBTC and so on.
This is because the success of eBTC. However it will pass in 1-2 weeks like everything else.
it seems still can not be said successful, we'll see the development later in the new year,
whether ebtc and sebangsanya can be a big success
weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:04:04 AM

They look like a quick money grab , i think they don't plan on developing just copying.

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:32:22 AM

it is all about earning more money. it has always been like this, nothing has changed and no new motivation has been added. only the methods change.

for years there has been lots of shitcoins being created with no real value but they have all gained price and been traded. all it takes to make an altcoin is just a couple of clicks and spending some time possibly some small amount of money too. but in the end it is going to only be a temporary thing. they come, give some money to those with experience and make others lose a lot of money and then bite the dust just as fast.

Buying the dip...
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:44:09 AM

They look like a quick money grab , i think they don't plan on developing just copying.

Yep.Just another opportunity for scammers so everyone stay away.
tukangkopi

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:23:22 AM

i really dont see a reason to invest in that kind of coins..  Undecided

You do not need to invest because they do not hold crowdsale, they just hold airdrop only
orbital9

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:33:21 AM

hey
the main question here :

I am no expert here by any means.  But I am very much a firm believer in competition.  I am trying to view this new e-fad as some competition to the standard ICO model.  I may have this wrong but by creating the Airdrop e-coins you are able to get around SEC regulations and distribute your coin for free similarly to how Bitcoin originally did.  Just my 2 cents. I would love to read what more of you have to say.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:38:50 AM

As far as i understand about the purpose of those coins were nothing, This caused by there is no clear roadmap, There is no a decent whitepaper to explain about the target of the project itself and the important reason is the unknown developers are claiming that about to be another satoshi which that was very shady thing because that was just an asset in the ethereum platform. Alex van de sande as the ethereum co founder already made a step to create the asset. That's pretty strange to become the next satoshi if all of them are pegging with the ethereum itself.

Nope, they are trying to hype its project and for your information about the more people will hype the project that makes the more investors will try to take a look on its token. So this was pure hype and nothing to do about all of the eshittoken.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:41:16 AM

i also don't get the idea why those people are doing such things like this, they are giving a lots of airdrop and allow the coin being added to an exchange
those who participated will received corresponding bounties i just don't get the point where the coin got some value and why its been hyped and why people bought it for such no reason.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:04:02 AM

Yes indeed I think the project that they develop is solely for profit only. because while the coins they distribute are unclear and ultimately this will harm those who want to invest in it. this I have ever felt and this is certainly very detrimental to my expectations for the future this kind of thing does not happen again and hopefully there is still a project that really is developing a project to distribute the coin they develop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆