Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small projects that have room for potential realistic 10x-50x growth  (Read 5068 times)
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:02:10 PM

JET : addressing a real economy: Sports and entertainment, already lots of contacts in this world (actual real sports team and artists sponsorships!!!)
I'm also holding.

Wish it would get some traction and volume going - currently only $755 in the last 24 hours which is really low for something that has so much potential to gain value. I can't see any roadmap or upcoming news - you know of anything?

Edit: The slack link in your sig is dead.

The SLACK looks good to me. Strange...
Volumes are super low.

I believe they are working on future partnerships. I have seen lots of pics of DJMotiv8 set (BlackEyedPeas 1st DJ), and more activity.
They are working on something for sure. I choose to be patient.
Strategically, if I were them, I'd wait for the 13th NOV post Segwit fork to announce anything big.

So... I am patiently waiting...
(also trying to have coinexchange.io to give me back some coins they hold and refuse to give me back...)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:20:04 PM

(also trying to have coinexchange.io to give me back some coins they hold and refuse to give me back...)
Price back up to $0.1 today Smiley.
stupid_seb

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:12:59 PM

Price back up to $0.1 today Smiley.

+200%
it's simply the spread between BUY orders and SELL orders... due to low volumes it does not really make lots of sense.
Let's wait for some announcements from the team. This coin is a future hit. They really target the mass market and the business model is dope.

Patience is key. I am just learning this after a 6months crazy run DEEP into alts.
Being able to wait for 2 weeks is a game changer.
Geoff999

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:44:13 PM

As you can see from my signature, I am part of the DeepOnion community.

I think that they have a solid roadmap and development team, they have also changes the airdrop rules to get even more people involved, adding almost 150 new participants this week alone!

The coin is currently a great price, they are in the process of adding to another exchange as we speak to it has the potential to reach its ATH (7x its current price) fairly easily.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

i think this is one of those question were you find out the answer when actually happen  Undecided

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:35:59 PM

You should take a look at guts.tickets, atlant.io and Apx mining.
All three of them are low cap coins with an enormous potential =)
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:54:31 PM

Another interesting altcoin is BitcoinZ.

No-First, No-ICO, No-Dev Tax - 100% Community
Fully decentralized cryptocurrency (no root domain, no main website, no main dev team)
Decentralized development

A very high quality website, an excellent wallet, and a very young project ..

I found it at 47 satoshi but I'm still going to buy it, I think the rise can continue.

Very strong fundamental and technical characteristics!

more information here: https://bitcoinz.global/en/

then I think we must be wary of Hush who has a good potential.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:30:35 PM

You guys are going to wish you had heard about CrocodileCash in about 6-8 months from now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2326144.msg23645056

Invest in hardwork, not bullshit.

treepixel

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:41:42 PM

Patience is key. I am just learning this after a 6months crazy run DEEP into alts.

I'm curious about where you see the price in say...6 months, a year? You've obviously been paying attention to JET and following closely so interesting to see what you think.
stupid_seb

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:36:25 PM

I'm curious about where you see the price in say...6 months, a year? You've obviously been paying attention to JET and following closely so interesting to see what you think.

After the 2x fork, we'll have a clear horizon for BTC. (unless another jerk decides to create Bitcoin Silver or Bitcoin Platinum... and the market buys this shit).

Imho, ALTS will have their run until Jan-2018 (after... I cannot say)
If you look at the waves pattern on the alts Mcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/), you see that ALTS should continue their progression until $125M, until the next drop maybe.

In this context (+50% on the market), we will see a lot of money pouring in the alts, and these are clearly the moment where we will see again some "NEO-like" runs: Coins that will make x100.
The market being more mature, I do believe that coins with ONLY a storage of value purpose (GRS, VTC which recently raised)will plummet, and that UTILITY coins will have their time. Same for project with just a whitepaper...
Add to that the increased regulations put in place by the SEC that will give a clearer horizon to coins considered as utility-tokens.

So, what are the REAL businesses, that can make a x10 or x100 ?
Here are my top pick for the post fork

Micro-caps:
JET. Real business, real company, based in singapore, and $475,000 Market cap only. This is an aberration in the cryptospace!
ELIX. Better than SALT, without the hype. x10 to come.
FLIK. Another interesting project.
(ESP. My Hailmary: can do x100 if the devs team push it. )

Small-caps:
TRST. Awesome team (Vitalik = Advisor), and targeting personal lending.
SHIFT. Sub $20M distributed web project, with already working solutions (
KORE. The best ANON coin. Period. ZEN was hyped by Palm Beach, Monero is a pos coin (piece of sh...) --> KORE is the best anon coin here. And the team is awesome.

Mid-caps:
Electroneum. UK based project. Immune to asia
CND Cindicator. Real use case.
AIRSWAP (team is awesome: they will have the traction to make it a big marketplace)

Bigger-caps:
ETP: maybe the new NEO
VEN. My all time favorite. This is a true gem. The team spends 100% of their time on real projects, with real companies (Givenchy...) and did not take the time to create a post here. But it's an awesome REAL PROJECT.
KYBER. Of course

Overpriced projects imho:
EOS (obviously), TEZOS (board going to jail...)
SALT. (overpriced hype)
ADA / Cardano: their whitepaper is a true joke, with fancy formulas to look smart, but it's 100% full of shit. See the example below
--> ADA's marketcap is the proof that our community is not mature enough. They get fooled too easily.

ADA Whitepaper extract:
1st Smart move: the use of Latex for the whitepaper.  It's awesome at making simple things look "smart" and "complicated"!

Look at this now:

Looks smart right ? complicated high level maths... fancy !

It's pure BS.It's nothing more than a simple and stupid RATIO of SHARES: The sum of share one group (J belongs to Ua) has divided by the sum of shares all the people have (i = 1 to n). y using the J belongs to Ua and the i=1 to n which are different ways of showing the same thing, it looks even more complicated.
Final touch: call it  "ADVERSARIAL STAKE RATIO". Complex naming, with "STAKE" inside, which sounds like Proof of Stake... but has nothing to do with it.

sound legit right ? It's shit... with a nice ribbon on it. And people eat it.

:-)

-> pure tentative of scamming people.
rowenta01

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

After the 2x fork, we'll have a clear horizon for BTC. (unless another jerk decides to create Bitcoin Silver or Bitcoin Platinum... and the market buys this shit).

If you look at the waves pattern on the alts Mcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/charts/), you see that ALTS should continue their progression until $125M, until the next drop maybe.

In this context (+50% on the market), we will see a lot of money pouring in the alts, and these are clearly the moment where we will see again some "NEO-like" runs: Coins that will make x100.
The market being more mature, I do believe that coins with ONLY a storage of value purpose (GRS, VTC which recently raised)will plummet, and that UTILITY coins will have their time. Same for project with just a whitepaper...
Add to that the increased regulations put in place by the SEC that will give a clearer horizon to coins considered as utility-tokens.

Micro-caps:
JET. Real business, real company, based in singapore, and $475,000 Market cap only. This is an aberration in the cryptospace!

Small-caps:
KORE. The best ANON coin. Period. ZEN was hyped by Palm Beach, Monero is a pos coin (piece of sh...) --> KORE is the best anon coin here. And the team is awesome.

Mid-caps:
AIRSWAP (team is awesome: they will have the traction to make it a big marketplace)

Bigger-caps:
VEN. My all time favorite. This is a true gem. The team spends 100% of their time on real projects, with real companies (Givenchy...) and did not take the time to create a post here. But it's an awesome REAL PROJECT.
KYBER. Of course

SALT. (overpriced hype)
ADA / Cardano: their whitepaper is a true joke, with fancy formulas to look smart, but it's 100% full of shit. See the example below
--> ADA's marketcap is the proof that our community is not mature enough. They get fooled too easily.

ADA Whitepaper extract:
1st Smart move: the use of Latex for the whitepaper.  It's awesome at making simple things look "smart" and "complicated"!

Look at this now:

It's pure BS.It's nothing more than a simple and stupid RATIO of SHARES: The sum of share one group (J belongs to Ua) has divided by the sum of shares all the people have (i = 1 to n). y using the J belongs to Ua and the i=1 to n which are different ways of showing the same thing, it looks even more complicated.
Final touch: call it  "ADVERSARIAL STAKE RATIO". Complex naming, with "STAKE" inside, which sounds like Proof of Stake... but has nothing to do with it.

Monero is a POS coin? lol

it's a big mistake .. Monero is POW ..

A lot of bad advice in your post ..

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
Mascrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:58:43 PM

Potential has many projects but how will it be with the price? Pure speculation if we want to have high price increases planned.
stupid_seb

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:59:32 AM

Micro-caps:

Small-caps:

Mid-caps:

Bigger-caps:
KYBER. Of course

SALT. (overpriced hype)

ADA Whitepaper extract:

Look at this now:

pos in my post means something else.
I even gave a clue in parentheses.
I’ll give you another one: twitter + xvg devs

OK, you did not get the joke, but right after you immediately considered that LOTS of bad advice were in my post?!
As a matter of fact, you have a flawed way of thinking my friend. (Fallacious is the right term)
Hence, I am happy to hear that you consider my opinions are bad, it probably mean they are not ;-)

Please give arguments regarding coins, and let’s have an educated discussion
 You may have a chance to make up for your 1st post here. Take it.

rowenta01

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:09:39 AM

Micro-caps:

Small-caps:

Mid-caps:

Bigger-caps:
KYBER. Of course

SALT. (overpriced hype)

ADA Whitepaper extract:

Look at this now:

OK, you did not get the joke, but right after you immediately considered that LOTS of bad advice were in my post?!
As a matter of fact, you have a flawed way of thinking my friend. (Fallacious is the right term)
Hence, I am happy to hear that you consider my opinions are bad, it probably mean they are not ;-)

No problem..

Ok so that means POS for you, if it's proof of stake?

Many ICO in your proposals, for me it will not be the economic sector that is promising. It is, on the contrary the most dangerous ..

Jet, Elix, Flik, trust, electroneum (who can not make a fork of Monero ..), cindicator, airswap, vechain, kyber, eos, salt, Cardano ...

You may have 2 projects that can lead to something, the rest, use case or not, I think it's bullshit ..

For Shift, yes it's an interesting project, but there is competition and I'm not sure it's the best team (number, skill) in their field .. decentralized web, and IFPS. Indeed it may be a good bet.

Korecoin: the best anon .. lol. It sounds like a speech from Verge's supporters .. no there is much better anonymity technology than Verge or Korecoin, which only uses the TOR network. The best are Zcash, Zencash, Monero, Zcoin.

Zerocoin protocol (Zcoin), Zerokonwledge protocol (Zcash, Zencash, Hush, bitcoinZ), and ring signature (monero) .. That's cryptography! no bullshit with just an integration of Tor .. Seriously ..

For EOS and TEZOS, I agree on the potential but you have to be very vigilant. The creator of EOS is special and I will not give him my life in his hands .. For TEZOS, there was a big problem of management and governance. For a project that wants to revolutionize governance in the blockchain, it hurts ..

For parts like Vertcoin, Groestlcoin or Viacoin: you say: they will collapse .. look good on the marketcap! that's not what I see .. Old altcoins, solid, no ICO, no premine, segwit and soon lightening, that's what they have in common ...

For me the first and great success of crypto currencies, it is the pseudonymous and anonymous monetary use .. So it is first on these projects that I will invest ..

I have also invested on Vertcoin, Groestlcoin, Viacoin, Zcoin, Zencash ..

Greeting

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:01:49 PM

Dcorp,

Decentralized democratic venture capital with a derivatives exchange built on top of it.
The team has been hard at work developing the project since the ico in june.
The token is being released to exchanges this week. It will have a very low circulating supply, plenty of room to grow unlike the other icos.
I really think this one has the potential to be the next 100x within this next year. I won't sell mine until it does.
Their telegram channel is very active with developers answering questions regularly.
stupid_seb

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:29:57 PM

Micro-caps:

Small-caps:

Mid-caps:

Bigger-caps:
KYBER. Of course

SALT. (overpriced hype)

ADA Whitepaper extract:

Look at this now:

No problem..

Many ICO in your proposals, for me it will not be the economic sector that is promising. It is, on the contrary the most dangerous ..

Jet, Elix, Flik, trust, electroneum (who can not make a fork of Monero ..), cindicator, airswap, vechain, kyber, eos, salt, Cardano ...

You may have 2 projects that can lead to something, the rest, use case or not, I think it's bullshit ..

For Shift, yes it's an interesting project, but there is competition and I'm not sure it's the best team (number, skill) in their field .. decentralized web, and IFPS. Indeed it may be a good bet.

Korecoin: the best anon .. lol. It sounds like a speech from Verge's supporters .. no there is much better anonymity technology than Verge or Korecoin, which only uses the TOR network. The best are Zcash, Zencash, Monero, Zcoin.

Zerocoin protocol (Zcoin), Zerokonwledge protocol (Zcash, Zencash, Hush, bitcoinZ), and ring signature (monero) .. That's cryptography! no bullshit with just an integration of Tor .. Seriously ..

For EOS and TEZOS, I agree on the potential but you have to be very vigilant. The creator of EOS is special and I will not give him my life in his hands .. For TEZOS, there was a big problem of management and governance. For a project that wants to revolutionize governance in the blockchain, it hurts ..

For parts like Vertcoin, Groestlcoin or Viacoin: you say: they will collapse .. look good on the marketcap! that's not what I see .. Old altcoins, solid, no ICO, no premine, segwit and soon lightening, that's what they have in common ...

For me the first and great success of crypto currencies, it is the pseudonymous and anonymous monetary use .. So it is first on these projects that I will invest ..

Greeting

Cool. I like what you wrote.

Regarding Monero, POS literally means "piece of shit". (seriously). This coin is overpriced by a x10 margin.
I am not a fan-boy of the Verge-army, but man... Monero is NOT obfuscating IPs and is $1.3B in value! I believe it has the BTC syndrome: it's not a good coin per se, but acts as a standard from its historical existence. I don't see it sustain it's valuation, as people will put their money on the new guns in the anon-sector.
That said, I do believe that KORE has a big role to play in the future. The Marketcap is also way too low for the project, which makes it a potential x10 coin. ZEN also has something (team, product "platform like"). Other coins are sub-par.

ICOs are dangerous, I do agree. But as RISK/REWARD genreally go together, they have the most potential.
JET is not an ICO per-se but also has a risk factor. They are currently swapping + rebranding, and are on coinexchange (shit platform, shady...). Nevertheless, a $450k marketcap with a working product is not standard.

Regarding EOS, TEZOS, and so on: these are the coins I put as "overpriced", hence NOT on the short list, for the exact same reasons you mentioned.
Regarding ADA: you know my position. It's funny people fell for that... and scary.

For Anons, I think that the recent rise of GRS, VRT is linked to 2 factors:
1- people go so much destroyed on alts since August that the market is looking for new champions (The NEO-effect: we want the next x100).
As a result, when the CalmBitchReport mentions ZEN, it immediatley takes x2
2- ASIC vs. non-ASIC discussions: people want to believe is a more decentralized non-asic mining, still considering BTG as shit (it is)... does not make sense.

My take is that, the market is irrational atm and acts too much with emotions. These coins are the winners.

VIA is different. It's a solid project and their Wrath protocol (Which is just a switch btw) has something interesting. They are building a product for the masses.

SHIFT: I agree with your analysis: team could be better. They need to recruit but are sort-of fucked by a lack of money. It could be a vicious circle. But something there...

Note: I don't have money in most of the coins mentioned above. I have a bit in JET ant TRST, some in VEN and ETP and the huge majority in BTC until the fork. I am therefore not shilling the coins I own.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:51:52 PM

Have a quick look at Internxt

-approx. 1.6m mcap
-600,000 ish max supply
-seems to have a dedicated CEO with experience and big focus on communication through social channels
-alpha product scheduled for Jan 2018

I like your thinking, just focus on the small mcap's with potential. So true, any of the huge movers over the past few years had to start here too

it seems a big deal
it's a team with a big goal, but they didn't reched many people investing in ...
don't u think that fos such project they shoud have huge founds
marketcap is still too small for me
greatk

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:42:39 PM

Try research solaris, it's a masternode coin and looks cheap compared to the coins in circulation.
I feel QRL is also cheap for a re-entry until mainnet

CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:06:15 PM

Komodo has a high potential for this growth in the future

rowenta01

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:36:47 PM

Micro-caps:

Small-caps:

Mid-caps:

Bigger-caps:
KYBER. Of course

SALT. (overpriced hype)

ADA Whitepaper extract:

Look at this now:

No problem..

Greeting

Cool. I like what you wrote.

Regarding Monero, POS literally means "piece of shit". (seriously). This coin is overpriced by a x10 margin.
I am not a fan-boy of the Verge-army, but man... Monero is NOT obfuscating IPs and is $1.3B in value! I believe it has the BTC syndrome: it's not a good coin per se, but acts as a standard from its historical existence. I don't see it sustain it's valuation, as people will put their money on the new guns in the anon-sector.
That said, I do believe that KORE has a big role to play in the future. The Marketcap is also way too low for the project, which makes it a potential x10 coin. ZEN also has something (team, product "platform like"). Other coins are sub-par.

ICOs are dangerous, I do agree. But as RISK/REWARD genreally go together, they have the most potential.
JET is not an ICO per-se but also has a risk factor. They are currently swapping + rebranding, and are on coinexchange (shit platform, shady...). Nevertheless, a $450k marketcap with a working product is not standard.

Regarding EOS, TEZOS, and so on: these are the coins I put as "overpriced", hence NOT on the short list, for the exact same reasons you mentioned.
Regarding ADA: you know my position. It's funny people fell for that... and scary.

For Anons, I think that the recent rise of GRS, VRT is linked to 2 factors:
1- people go so much destroyed on alts since August that the market is looking for new champions (The NEO-effect: we want the next x100).
As a result, when the CalmBitchReport mentions ZEN, it immediatley takes x2
2- ASIC vs. non-ASIC discussions: people want to believe is a more decentralized non-asic mining, still considering BTG as shit (it is)... does not make sense.

My take is that, the market is irrational atm and acts too much with emotions. These coins are the winners.

VIA is different. It's a solid project and their Wrath protocol (Which is just a switch btw) has something interesting. They are building a product for the masses.

SHIFT: I agree with your analysis: team could be better. They need to recruit but are sort-of fucked by a lack of money. It could be a vicious circle. But something there...

Note: I don't have money in most of the coins mentioned above. I have a bit in JET ant TRST, some in VEN and ETP and the huge majority in BTC until the fork. I am therefore not shilling the coins I own.

interesting!

bitcoin, litecoin, now vertcoin, then monacoin, then groestlcoin ... I have the impression, just my impression and I repeat it one last time, that the old altcoins, solid, no ICO, no premine, POW, decentralized, with active development = segwit and lightening in alpha are digging their hole successively in the top 50, top 30. I think they are similar assets, which will also have the ability to do atomics swap. In short, they constitute a group, those of decentralized, solid and pseudonymous currencies. In this similar category, there remains only Viacoin known and solid hence my deduction that it could be the next. But there is a fundamental movement on this type of altcoin and I think it's not just a temporary trip like the masternodes .. last thing, as I said in different articles, I think democratization crypto currencies will firstly be used for money and not for ICOs. In these currencies, there are the pseudonymous coins (bitecoin, litecoin, vertcoin, monacoin, groestlcoin, viacoin), and the anonymous coins in which I also believe a lot. It's just my point of view

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: