Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pawn your forum accounts! BTC Loans using your forum account as collateral!  (Read 28646 times)
BTCTalkAccounts (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 08:23:11 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2013, 02:42:51 PM by BTCTalkAccounts

CURRENTLY LENDING PM ME

I am offering a new type of service. It allows almost anybody reading this to take out a BTC loan.

How it works is we agree to the terms of the loan via PM (amount. length, interest). You then send me your password. Once I have control of your forum account I will send you the loan. All loans are fully anonymous. Once you pay back the loan you will be given control of your account back.

If anybody has more questions please PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soniq

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 08:30:07 PM

Is the amount you can borrow based on your forum status?

What are the terms?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:22:36 AM

How does this work? Are you going to scam using that forum account if they default?
Bethany

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:58:26 AM

lol worst thread ever
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:07:57 AM

How does this work? Are you going to scam using that forum account if they default?

lol, good question. I don't see how a forum account will be a form of collateral otherwise...

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
nebulus

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

... it only gets better...

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:13:08 AM

Pretty good idea, actually.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:13:45 AM

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:22:56 AM

Could you answer the question - are you going to scam using the accounts you pawned?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:24:54 AM

No, I mean if someone defaults on their loan - what will you use their account for?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:31:39 AM

Why are you trying to dodge the question? There are lots of scammers here, and someone will default. But what will you do then - are you going to scam with the account you gained?

Forum accounts are really worth nothing unless you are trying to scam. Also, I am not here to advertise anything, you're the one who mentioned it.
tom1

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:32:44 AM

No, I mean if someone defaults on their loan - what will you use their account for?
Why would somebody default?
Then why do you need access to the account? I don't get it Roll Eyes

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:35:13 AM

So you want us to give your password for some loan. Great

Bullshit.

In my opinion this shouldn't be allowed in this forum.
You can do anything with their accounts or do bigger direct/non direct scams using their accounts.

keatonatron

Activity: 308

Jack of oh so many trades.

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:57:49 AM

Pawned? More like pwned!

1KEATSvAhbB7yj2baLB5xkyJSnkfqPGAqk
Zaih

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:29:18 AM

Collateral doesn't necessarily need to involve redeeming lost funds/other.. It's obvious he's not going to use them to scam, that'd make terrible sense.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:09:23 AM

But the account holder could change the password after loan taken, and after original password given over??? What am i missing?
tom1

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:18:20 AM

I think he'll change the email address as well.

Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:20:46 AM

Im sure that "BTCTalkAccounts" will change the password, so the account owner cannot login nor change the password...

Anyway, to put it in a nutshell, BTCTalkAccounts lacks in trust. Noone reputable will give him his forums password (for obvious reasons) and all the other low rep XX post guys have nothing to lose, giving BTCTalkAccounts a 2 weeks old account and creating a new one...

The question remains, is BTCTalkAccounts stupid or is he playing another game (scam, advertising, ..., or selling the account details to scammers / advertisers...)
crumbcake

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:56:24 PM

Why are you trying to dodge the question? There are lots of scammers here, and someone will default. But what will you do then - are you going to scam with the account you gained?

I'm going to PM you with more info.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^BWAAAHHH! Cheesy

This is a nice scam.  No credible scam accusations -- you won't have access to your account to make them with Cheesy 
Sure, you can start a new account, but good luck getting any attention in noob jail (where you'd have to loiter or clickbot for what, four hours? Shocked Cheesy
Nice one, OP, hope you have some shills lined up to prime the pump Cheesy
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 03:44:48 PM

I can kind of see how this would be feasible, but only for well established accounts. Obviously there's no point in loaning to new or new-ish accounts since they're easily recreated.

But for someone like me (or TF and the like) where my account is used for both business and personal purposes, there's sort of a need to get my account back (and not just for the time I've put into the forums).

However, what sort of assurances are in place to make sure I get my account back after paying my debt?

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:47:59 PM

However, what sort of assurances are in place to make sure I get my account back after paying my debt?

Good question. For certain accounts I will allow the borrower to pay a percentage of the loan off, I would then give them back their forum account and they would pay the rest, if they don't pay the rest then the account will get a scammer tag.

If you wouldn't mind, can you please send me a pm to explain a bit more about how having the forum account benefits you? It's just curiosity because this (from my standpoint) doesn't make a lot of sense, but I'm definitely interested in hearing your side; maybe I'll learn something new!

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:17:20 PM

I smell a scam.
acs26

June 04, 2013, 07:19:25 PM

What could happen:

> Gets your forum account > Doesn't give it back
  > If you use your password for your Email also, could crack your email > If you use a similar password could crack
    > Could scam others through your account > Then give it back
       > Could mess up your reputation
            > Could say you never payed back the loan, thus giving you a 'tag'.
<>            > Could read your P.Ms, thus getting knowledge about you (If you P.M users with your: Other names on forums or sites, real name, address, etc.) and could use it to 'DoX' you.
  <>              > Could possibly crack your wallet, thus stealing your BitCoins.
       <>            > Could possibly crack your AltCoin wallets, thus stealing them.
          <>           > .................................... >
                <>        > He says he's buying accounts [Newbie Section] and he could possibly sell yours, since you're allowed to do so.
                    <>        > Could possibly hack or crack your accounts on other forums or sites, and hold it 'ransom'.
lowlevel

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:25:36 PM

I am offering a new type of service. It allows almost anybody reading this to take out a BTC loan.

How it works is we agree to the terms of the loan via PM (amount. length, interest). You then send me your password. Once I have control of your forum account I will send you the loan. All loans are fully anonymous. Once you pay back the loan you will be given control of your account back.

This is clearly wrong/unethical.  Angry

Would you rather talk Altcoins? - https://cryptocointalk.com/
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:48:44 PM

What could happen:

> Gets your forum account > Doesn't give it back

Yep, thats probably as worse as it gets, but you forget that I would loose out on some of the loan if I done that.
  > If you use your password for your Email also, could crack your email > If you use a similar password could crack

You change you PW before giving me it

> Could scam others through your account > Then give it back

Don't pay back the loan then
       > Could mess up your reputation

Don't pay back the loan then
            > Could say you never payed back the loan, thus giving you a 'tag'.
Repayment address will be confirmed beforehand, simply PM a mod and tell him to check the PM's and he'll see that a payment arrived to that address

<>            > Could read your P.Ms, thus getting knowledge about you (If you P.M users with your: Other names on forums or sites, real name, address, etc.) and could use it to 'DoX' you.
Delete them before you send me your account

<>              > Could possibly crack your wallet, thus stealing your BitCoins.
       <>            > Could possibly crack your AltCoin wallets, thus stealing them.
So could anyone, why would this be easier to do with your forum account?

<>        > He says he's buying accounts [Newbie Section] and he could possibly sell yours, since you're allowed to do so.

I probably could. I won't though and if I do, simply do not pay back the loan.

<>        > Could possibly hack or crack your accounts on other forums or sites, and hold it 'ransom'.

If you change your PW then how can I do this?

I'll be honest... this seems fishy but I highly doubt it has anything to do with getting your passwords for other things. It'd be stupid to share the pass you actually use right now, lol. I've done many account loans (usually games to friends) and always reset them to a simple one like "friendshare" or something. I don't see why anyone WOULDN'T do that.

wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:53:48 PM

Good question. For certain accounts I will allow the borrower to pay a percentage of the loan off, I would then give them back their forum account and they would pay the rest, if they don't pay the rest then the account will get a scammer tag.

If you wouldn't mind, can you please send me a pm to explain a bit more about how having the forum account benefits you? It's just curiosity because this (from my standpoint) doesn't make a lot of sense, but I'm definitely interested in hearing your side; maybe I'll learn something new!

I'll take the PM too. Definitely curious. Don't know why you can't just say it since it seems to be the basis of value of what you are loaning against...

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 09:31:49 PM

I'm also wondering how you'd go about valuing an account when trying to figure how much to loan. I imagine there are a number of factors at play...

Anyway, I suppose I'll take a PM too, simply out of curiosity.

Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 10:11:12 PM

It's one of those ideas that sounds decent in theory but is terrible in practice.

IF OP is actually going to offer decent-sized loans to high-reputation accounts then it's pretty much a guarantee that he'll end up getting ripped off by people who have managed to hack or otherwise obtain control of accounts that aren't their own.  They thus have nothing to lose and so will default on the loans.

What OP will then do with their accounts I hate to imagine - but it certainly won't make life any easier for the real owner.  And, of course, the other side also applies - that if someone DOES give away access to their account and then defaults they're immediately gong to claim their account was hacked and given away by the hacker.

Nothing good will come of this.
WishIStartedSooner

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:59:50 PM

how much is my account worth to ya?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:06:57 AM

how much is my account worth to ya?

FIDDY CENTS

wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:45:27 PM

Never got the PM, did anyone else?

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:11:59 PM

No super-top-secret-highly-classified-gpg-encrypted-with-the-hash-of-my-fingerprint PM for you. Tongue

If I give you my pub key will you PM it to me?

Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:24:51 PM

Nope, can't say I've seen anything come through either.

Its not that secret, but I'm not going to tell anyone else my business plan.

Sorry man, that's not going fly around these parts...unless you're looking to loan to newbie accounts. It's clear we can see where this thread is headed now...

wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:40:20 PM

Lol! that was a joke. Its not that secret, but I'm not going to tell anyone else my business plan.

I trust TF because he's a scammer. He scammed moneypaktrader, and like they say, your enemies enemy is your friend,

So, the question is, how are these valuable as collateral, if you are not going to scam against them.

Your answer is, you're not going to scam, it's a secret.

Sounds like a scam again.

wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:46:50 PM

Well if your account is reputable enough to scam 10BTC, why would you default on a loan to me for 5BTC.

I don't think I saw you write that before like that. That is the answer I have been asking for. That makes sense. Why scam you for 5 BTC if my account could scam others for 10? So you are saying, you don't need to use the account to scam, because if the account was worth more to a scammer, the scammer would just scam themselves using their own account.

That's simple enough.

Still interesting.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:48:11 PM

Lol! that was a joke. Its not that secret, but I'm not going to tell anyone else my business plan.

Uh? If you borrow money from a bank, you know what will happen to your collateral. They tell you.

If you borrow money from a loan shark, you know what will happen if you don't pay. They tell you.

You (get into any agreement dealing with collateral or loans), you know what will happen if they don't pay. They tell you.

In case you're not catching on, what you're doing seems really shady when you won't even tell what you're going to do with the accounts should someone not repay you.

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 04:53:54 PM

I recall seeing another dude on here with a similar proposal and the person behind OP's account seemed interested.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:58:58 PM

Interesting take on collateral but you're service won't go anywhere due to your lack of positive reputation.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 05:03:56 PM

Hang on a second. You were paying others for their accounts because one of you're friends/business partners wants them to advertise. So are you going to change the password & email and sell them to him? I bet the loans arn't that great and you will be paid a lot from your're friend, as you were offering a great deal of Bitcoins to some of our users the other day. I did remember you offered around 10BTC to on of the guys there.

So what exactly are you up to?
The 4ner
aka newbitcoinqtuser

Activity: 602

R.I.P Silk Road 1.0

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 05:09:07 PM

He could easily sell the accounts to marked scammers where they will pose as us that have very good rep or at least no negative rep and continue scamming the nube community.
Korbman
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 05:31:29 PM

I bet the loans aren't that great and you will be paid a lot from your're friend, as you were offering a great deal of Bitcoins to some of our users the other day.

Not great at all. I was offered BTC5.0.

lets just work out the logistics here of the scam you think I am running:

I lend the person BTC
They give me their account
I sell their account

Logically, what would this person do? Not repay the loan to me.

Ah ha! Which is exactly what you want!

BTC20.0 for Goat's account is essentially nothing..but you already know that. The objective would be to get well established accounts for a bargain under the guise of a loan. The account is then sold off to someone for quite a bit more (and you take your profit), where this unknown party could use the account to create a number of other offers, securities, etc and make vastly more than the account was sold for.

We're on to you, you damn gypsy Wink

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 06:13:37 PM

This "idea" is a great harbinger of things to come. We already have contentless forum posting, so the next step towards fully computer-generated nonsense is, I guess, "decentralized" forum posting, which probably starts with something like this.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 06:34:22 PM

If you have the password to my account you can read all of the dirty PMs I have back and forth with all of the Bitcoin ladies...

those alone would be worth dozens of bitcoins on Silk Road.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 06:38:36 PM

You should also delete any sensitive PM's as forum staff can read them as they are not stored encrypted.

Shocked

MPOE-PR

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:56:06 PM

said some shit which I didnt read but I noticed there aren't any links in it

You didn't try to sabotage my business & ruin my thread by posting that link to the "so you think you know how to run a bitcoin business" thread like you do on the thread of every financial Bitcoin business. Is it because my business isn't in direct competition with yours?

No, it's because I made a prediction regarding your reading ability.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
MrBurns

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:49:16 PM

Saw that you are looking to buy accounts. Mine is a Jr account, however registered in 2010. Is that of any value to you?

Hi,

Well, a jr member account is only worth so much to me, but the registration date makes it more valuable.

I'm definitely interested in buying it, but the most I could probably pay is 0.1BTC.

Are you interested, or were you just curious what the price would be?

According to BTCTalkAccounts other threads, he sells the accounts. So if you default on the loan, he sells it. So he may not be scamming, but anyone that purchases one would be free to use it for scamming. I can't believe this is allowed. My account is definitely worth more than 0.1BTC given the fact that I was the first block chain spammer. Satoshi Dice may be the big one, but I made Satoshi release a patch far ahead of the original plan because of my actions.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 08:06:23 PM

That is pretty cool and all, but sorry to say that doesn't make your account much more valuable, what would make it more valuable is popularity, for eg I offered Goat 200x your offer for his account as he is well-known, respected & trusted in the community. Your account is not as well-known.

Ahahaha is this goat's sock?

lophie

Activity: 924

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 11:34:53 PM

Actually I need some money nowadays and some time off posting to BitcoinTalk.org would be good for my recently corneal transplant eye. But I am very sceptical of the shady PM only deals. I would prefer if I post a brand new address here so everyone could see the deal done. So if I tried anything funny I would get get a scammer tag and if you didn't send the loan, well you get yours. Deal? So how many bitcoins could I get as a loan?

Also, I would expect the sig to change to something like "This account is currently not in the possession of the original owner. It is being temporarily held as collateral for a loan of xxBTC from the user BTCTalkAccounts."

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
snowcrashed

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 01:17:27 AM

Also, I would expect the sig to change to something like "This account is currently not in the possession of the original owner. It is being temporarily held as collateral for a loan of xxBTC from the user BTCTalkAccounts."

That defeats the purpose.  The only value these accounts have is their track record/history.  If you compromise that, then this guy isn't going to make anything reselling the account.

This "business model" is rather fishy.  I can't imagine many people who are above-the-board would want to buy an account, they don't need to have access to instant credibility.  Though it's a great service for a scammer, he pays some amount of BTC and get a forum account in which he can make many times that via scams.
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:26:47 AM

Well, I have about 600 posts and people still didn't lend me 5 BTC for THREE days even though I provided tons of evidence that I am good for it. So scams won't be a problem.

firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:08:46 AM

Hang on a second. You were paying others for their accounts because one of you're friends/business partners wants them to advertise. So are you going to change the password & email and sell them to him? I bet the loans arn't that great and you will be paid a lot from your're friend, as you were offering a great deal of Bitcoins to some of our users the other day. I did remember you offered around 10BTC to on of the guys there.

I offered Goat 20BTC.

lets just work out the logistics here of the scam you think I am running:

I lend the person BTC
They give me their account
I sell their account

Logically, what would this person do? Not repay the loan to me.

How do I benefit from this?

Is it because perhaps the loan amount + interest is lower than the selling price of the account  because thats not true, most accounts are worth <0.5BTC, only high profile people like Goat who have business connections & are well known and repected members, will get a double figure offer.

I'd need about 128.5 btc for my account.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:10:02 AM

ill sell you my account. i could really use a good ASIC

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Unluckyduck

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:35:32 AM

This thread is retarded  Tongue
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:50:37 AM

ill sell you my account. i could really use a good ASIC

I offer $2 in no-longer-used Canadian pennies.

Eisenhower34
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:30:07 AM

Well, I have about 600 posts and people still didn't lend me 5 BTC for THREE days even though I provided tons of evidence that I am good for it. So scams won't be a problem.

"600 posts and people still didn't lend me 5 BTC" noone lent you $600 while you had 600 posts... so only $1 / post ...

Maybe its not about the quantity you write, more the quality... If you had 600 posts with every second post only making a deal of only $10, noone would have had any problem lending you $600.

The fact that you really have no problem to abandon your forum account and "sell" it to this scammer here is clearly an evidence that the rejection of your loan request was the right choice...
lophie

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:34:53 AM

"600 posts and people still didn't lend me 5 BTC" noone lent you $600 while you had 600 posts... so only $1 / post ...

Maybe its not about the quantity you write, more the quality... If you had 600 posts with every second post only making a deal of only $10, noone would have had any problem lending you $600.

The fact that you really have no problem to abandon your forum account and "sell" it to this scammer here is clearly an evidence that the rejection of your loan request was the right choice...

I offered hundreds of ASICMINER shares as collateral with a reputable escrow But the lending forum members shut me down at first glance and that what I was referring to. This community just won't trust any one anymore especially after Pirate40 and Nefarious, won't even bother to ask for info such as collateral and escrow. Well most of them don't.

Also it is not like "I don't have a problem abandoning my forum account". It is more like "Need a vacation from all the excitement happening with ASICMINER Smiley"

Yeah it is probably the quantity of my posts over the quality, It is hard for one to evaluate himself. It must be easy to do so to others. Jumping to conclusions sometimes about them making up for lack of proper healthy manhood or a couple of testicles.

Eisenhower34
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:17:39 PM

Ahm... you got an offer in your thread here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148558.msg1587135#msg1587135

Its just that you didnt accept it... so dont blame the "lending forum members" ... noone who posted in your thread except mlawrence is supposed to count as a "lending forum members". Just trolls who flood every thread with spam. If you dont want that bullshit, contact real lenders directly like me for example or TradeFortress or mlawrence or LoweryCBS or Blazr...
MPOE-PR

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 09:09:37 PM

This thread is retarded  Tongue

You think?!

(Personally, I'm holding out for the hats.)

erono

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:46:06 AM

CURRENTLY LENDING PM ME

tell us your rate for jr member , Sr and Hero member accounts pls.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 09:31:29 AM

tell us your rate for jr member , Sr and Hero member accounts pls.

It depends on more than that, I'm willing to pay 10k BTC for satoshi's hero account, 20BTC for Goats but only willing to pay 0.01BTC for brand new jr members

Satoshi, doesn't have ahero account

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: