Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FNL] AdFunnel - Decentralized Crypto Ranking & Analysis [Token Sale]  (Read 10699 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fireballs98

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:11:01 AM

I filled your form but i cant find out telegram group! Any one help me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdFunnel.Tech (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:12:16 AM

Do not fill the form before joining the group. Find out why you can't join. If you have to, use proxy. We will check every submission one by one.

fireballs98

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:27:23 AM

There is no telegram account with username! I got this again. I tried with proxy but it not work! Anyone know how to fix this???

Do not fill the form before joining the group. Find out why you can't join. If you have to, use proxy. We will check every submission one by one.
Demure178

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:13:39 AM

Followed all the instructions i.e. filled the google from, joined telegram channel and finally pm sent at telegram.  Hope I will get some token now. Airdrop was on hold for few days. Cheers.... Cheesy

that is a great news to hear, the updated news of the funnel token has been updated on the page 1 of this forum, you can head there and read the updated news on funnel token

There is no telegram account with username! I got this again. I tried with proxy but it not work! Anyone know how to fix this???

Send me a telegram message @kingdemure , let me add you manually to the group if you are having problem with the link!

Can you invite me in your group, so hard to add your group on Telegram. my handler - Rellan Gamayo

Thanks!

Send me a message on telegram, so i can add you manually @kingdemure , will be glad to help! remember its those who joined the group and pm the funnel admin that are required to register for funnel token distribution

Hello

I did all the works for the airdrop...

Appreciate the opportunity  Smiley

that is good to hear, Am happy you did all the work for the airdrop, hope you remember doing all the work on telegram also, to get the airdrop, Remember Only register users will be distributed with funnel token

I join airdrop and send bitcointalk ID & ethereum address on Telegram.Good Luck and thanks for airdrop

Good, remember when the telegram group reaches 1200 upward members that when airdrop distribution we start to those who has register!

simetri

Activity: 405
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:47:37 AM

I join airdrop and send bitcointalk ID & ethereum address on Telegram.Good Luck and thanks for airdrop
frosbik

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:20:23 AM

Joined the telegram why i red in the list http://fotohost.by/image/2CJB
AdFunnel.Tech (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:28:03 AM

Joined the telegram why i red in the list http://fotohost.by/image/2CJB

You need to set a username for your telegram account.

frosbik

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:33:33 AM

Done http://fotohost.by/image/2CJR
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:55:07 AM

I have now joined your Telegram group as well so I can easily keep up with the project information day to day. Telegram is a good medium and not prone to the constant spam that Slack suffers

So just to recap in Telegram group, sent PM to Admin with Bitcointalk ID and ETH wallet address
Signed up for Airdrops 3, 4, 5 and now joined the telegram airdrop.

Looking forward to seeing how the porject moves forwad now especially with only 50m tokens

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
kobri0815

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:34:22 AM

New distributionmodel looks good imo. Keep up your hardly effort.

Signed in for the airdrop, hope to be lucky
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:59:14 AM

i have receive 3.600 FNL dev
thanks for the token
Good Luck

Demure178

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:02:42 AM

I have now joined your Telegram group as well so I can easily keep up with the project information day to day. Telegram is a good medium and not prone to the constant spam that Slack suffers

So just to recap in Telegram group, sent PM to Admin with Bitcointalk ID and ETH wallet address
Signed up for Airdrops 3, 4, 5 and now joined the telegram airdrop.

Looking forward to seeing how the porject moves forwad now especially with only 50m tokens

thanks, you details will be noted and your token would be sent, remember to keep watch on the bounty page, bounty will soon start!

New distributionmodel looks good imo. Keep up your hardly effort.

Signed in for the airdrop, hope to be lucky

there is no luck here, if you fill out the information correctly and your details was not in red, token would be sent out to you

i have receive 3.600 FNL dev
thanks for the token
Good Luck

wow, thanks for coming here to let others know distribution has started on telegram!
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:50:57 AM

Done. I've been sharing airdrop funnel post on my facebook page ...go go go funnel

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Demure178

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:59:01 AM

Joined Airdrop and send PM.
Good luck Dev.

thanks, your token would be sent to you!

Done. I've been sharing airdrop funnel post on my facebook page ...go go go funnel

wow, thanks for the support, hope you have requested for your token from the telegram app
bezikazi

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:00:27 AM

Can someone explain why We diddnt get some of the tokens for Newbies?
It is really disapointing
Demure178

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:07:41 AM

the token distribution was stopped due to cheaters who had multiple account, join the telegram channel to get your token, this is the final distribution of funnel token
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:17:34 AM

I had joined the airdrop 3,4,5 earlier but unfortunately all the previous applications have been cancelled that's disappointing. Anyway, is it mandatory to donate you some ETH to be eligible to receive the airdrop?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:08:24 AM

the token distribution was stopped due to cheaters who had multiple account, join the telegram channel to get your token, this is the final distribution of funnel token

very good decision on the final airdrop! hope that way those multi airdrop user can be outsourced clearly ><
falmeida

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:32:35 AM

joined airdrop thx
Demure178

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:39:56 AM

I had joined the airdrop 3,4,5 earlier but unfortunately all the previous applications have been cancelled that's disappointing. Anyway, is it mandatory to donate you some ETH to be eligible to receive the airdrop?

its not, those who contributed just helped with the rise in gas, just fill the form on the final airdrop and your token would be distributed after the forum reached over 1000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: