Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:56:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people scam  (Read 15885 times)
kayidej6868

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

For the one who deceives is one who has no faith. have no conscience, maybe the goal is to gain profit in a fast way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

The answer is, the status of thier living. Cause if you are born rich you will not have any problem on money,  but the sad part for those less fortunate they will do all the things just to earn money even they will go in prison whenever they caught.
Sad reality, but why i can see those government officials that already have their wealth but still cheated other people,i think its all about self contentment.One thing i also have experience on this matter, looking for money is never that easy,there comes a time that some people choose to make instant money by doing nasty things..but i will never judge them of what they acted because im not walking in their shoes and don't have any idea on how tthey survive it..because when a person is poor he/she might be lack of education,and thats a big factor inorder to find decent jobs.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

People scam because of financial problems but what is the saddest part is the scammers victim is only an ordinary being ,working hard to earn bitcoin for thier family and these scammers will only steal all thier hardwork.so sad.

Yes I agree.  Most of their victims are ordinary people hoping to have a better life.  Sad to think that the money they earned hard were just taken by people who do not have any heart.  They taken the money without any consideration and conscience.  This is one of the reason why some people do not want to believe bitcoin.
4U

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

People do scam because they have no jobs and no family members are going to help them. some want an easy money. they are lazy and do not want to work harder in life. they are mostly uneducated and do not respect people.
If they are not having any job and them family is not supporting then it is better to use the signature campaign and earn money instead of taking the bitcoin of other people and using it shamelessly. Bitcoin is easy to generate money so if they will try to join the signature campaign it will make them earn free money without any investment; it is good and honorable than scamming and getting the cures from all people.
whitecaramel1

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:31:21 AM

because people scam, they can not do what they promised, and they think that it is easier way to avoid all problems.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5.

It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years.

But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot
The people do scam because they want your money and they dont realize that you work hard to get that money last time my $700 got scammed that was my First Invest on ICO and I will never invest again that was sad First ICO Invest, First Scam.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

People scam because they could have had trouble in life, but they do it is wrong, and it can happen because in a state have officials corruption and the people of corruption was just thinking about themselves so that the result many of them are scam
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

People scam because they see it as the easiest way to earn money by manipulating other people to earn more money as they invest or entrust it to them. People are greedy and blinded by money they will trick other people for their own good.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

People scam because they could have had trouble in life, but they do it is wrong, and it can happen because in a state have officials corruption and the people of corruption was just thinking about themselves so that the result many of them are scam
I would like to draw the attention to another matter and that is that people do these kind of illegal things because they never get the opportunity to prove themselves in their lives. I am luck among many others that I found the opportunity and availed it, now I have motivation of proving myself more with a little greed of money, because whenever I get my earnings, I consider them as a fruit of my hard work.
kiniksarah

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

there are some people who do scam because they are used to doing that, they are lazy to work and deceive others to earn money quickly
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

For me, I think they are people who are too lazy to work and will just take advantage of others just to get some money out of them. Easy money, but for me the money you got from something bad will be no good for you. Those scammers, they target those who wants quick money out of their investment, my advise to my family members and friends, if it is true good to be true, it is more likely a scam.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Finnsimon

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

they do scam, because for many reasons, like, poverty, can not find a job, others are just looking for an easy way to have money, or dont like hardwork but have big interest and desparate in money so they advantage to others and do illegal ways like scamming.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

The reason why people scam is mainly because they want instant money, they are taking advantage of other people so that they'll be able to sustain there needs instantly. I despise scammer whatever there reason in doing it because for me if you will do good things to others it will return to you also so if you do bad things to others then that bad things will also return to you someday.

People tend to scam becaused they want money instantly and they want huge amonut of money. 

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Getting a job is not possible for everyone, not everyone has family or [friends] to help them and sometimes they will make the bad situations even worse them. If you've ever really needed money and were very desperate, than you probably know that people would let you starve to death rather than give you $5. It's weird how people won't toss out just a few dollars to help someone in need, yet they'll spend $10000 or more on their pet that has an average life span of under 5 years. But then again, if you give the person in need money, they'll keep coming back for it. It's a real crap shoot

We are all unique in so many aspects and that includes being good to people or being selfish sometimes. Being charitable can not be forced on anyone and we must give according to the amount that we can afford to. Yes, it is good if all of us can have a giving orientation but not all people can be on this level and we have to respect them for that. Rather than beg for other's help, the best strategy is to empower an individual so that he/she can stand on his own feet.

This is the very idea why many of us here are into cryptocurrency. With this new platform, we can be able to earn some money, save some money and then maybe also give some money to people whoa re really in need. This is the best way to get out of extreme poverty...and we can use cryptocurrency for empowering other people.

I agree with your idea, in this industry there are lot of opportunity to earn money but some people who are starving enter as a scammer, we can help in our own little way by imparting knowledge can help the poor and needy to stand in their own feet. Education is the beginning of getting out from hardship of life.
honestinvestor

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

Scammers have always been. Social inequality is at the root of this "problem." You know, many scammers, if you can call them that, obviously do not want to work. After all, asking is much easier than working...and so on. I also want to say that some "scammers" are very educated people who bypass the current system of certain rules. Passion, fast money, adrenaline and the opportunity to climb a step higher than you were is basic, in my opinion, the reasons for fraud. Cool
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:49:58 PM

Life that all pink is not life. Without the scammers, the government did not need the security department. And virtual currency market can not grow. And this has made the value of the prestigious coin grow as people believe in it. As far as I'm concerned, when people invest in a project they are not very interested in the art of how the project develops. ho only interested in project development team that is reputable or not. So there are no developers of fraudulent projects, it is certain that bitcoin is not as high as today.
serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

Last time i invested my money in one site offering cloud mining of cryptocurrency.
The money tou invested will accumulate for about 10% a day. I was able to withdraw once and invested more to the site. But after 10 days, the site crushed and disappear like a bubble.
Yeah, I was scammed. They do it because they earn from it.
Morderus

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

Trouble in life or corruption can't be excuses for scamming. You can be, say, forced to hurt a man who attacks you, but scamming is always a conscious choice.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

a lot of people scam because they what to have money in the fast way they dont like to work hard o
they want to still money to the other people because have no care the other life. They are realy bad person.

A lot of people are professional scammers,  that is their job, to get an easy money without doing more efforts but a simple skills to deceive others.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

The reason why people scam is simple its because of greed and poverty.Greediness make people do scamming just to get whatever they want in an easiest way while poverty can cause scamming also just to support their financial needs to be able to survived.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: