Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi cannot hide himself if the gov really want to after him  (Read 2949 times)
qikaifu (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

God creats math and math creats bitcoin.

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 04:21:53 PM

He had to sell his btc at some exchanges, and withdraw the USD. his early created bitcoin is easy to get attention if he moves them, and the government is very easy to ask the exchanges to provide the account information and wire information of Satoshi.

If you see any of my suggestions useful, please donate me. http://btc.to/ec

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 04:23:39 PM

I'm sure this made sense in your head, but it lost all logic in the translation.
DamienBlack

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 04:24:23 PM

If he sells, (big if) he could always put them through a bitcoin mixer (like money laundering) before selling, trying to figure out which bitcoins went where could be made impossibly hard.

Anyway, who cares. No one here is invested in him staying anonymous.
qualia8

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 04:26:23 PM

1. Bitcoin laundry.
2. Make small spends to random people (me, please!) to throw them off
3. Make purchases in BTC
4. Hoard most of it.
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 04:27:48 PM

He will wait until bitcoin dominates the world.

When he made his first purchase with bitcoin, a bitcoin vendor will found out that he's a woman.

hamdi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 04:28:15 PM

PROTIP: i are satoshi!
relative

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 04:31:01 PM

he probably owns the exchange
Tronlet

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 04:34:52 PM

He could easily have a job, you know? The Bitcoin investment took nearly no time (not counting programming the thing itself) and now he can just make purchases with bitcoin. Easy.

Even if he wanted to turn it into fiat money, he could easily do it without getting caught. He's already used TOR and other anonymizing services for every communication he's made, so he wouldn't mess up the way you're assuming he would.

bitcool
Legendary

Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000

Live and enjoy experiments

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 04:35:33 PM

If he sells, (big if) he could always put them through a bitcoin mixer (like money laundering) before selling, trying to figure out which bitcoins went where could be made impossibly hard.

If you can come up with a Bitcoin Mixer, they can make a Bitcoin Sorter  Cheesy

I think it mostly depends on how well the operator of the mixer hides his identity.
alexbasasa

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2011, 04:38:09 PM

He would be found and killed ten years later, and his body thrown into the sea (no pics).
barbarousrelic

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 04:42:12 PM

He's not real, so this is moot.

And even if he was real, he's not necessarily who the government would want to go after. They would go after tax evaders.

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 04:55:14 PM

If you can come up with a Bitcoin Mixer, they can make a Bitcoin Sorter  Cheesy

I think it mostly depends on how well the operator of the mixer hides his identity.

chaumian blinding layer service can make it impossibly hard to trace the mixing ... mixing server has no knowledge by design ... + Tor to conceal ins/outs .. satoshi can be pretty much home free if he is careful

https://blindbitcoin.com/technical.html

... dreaming of the day when satoshi submits killer patch that incorporates chaumian blind sign of bitcoin transactions for bitcoind ... clickbangdone

Tasty Champa

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 05:28:28 PM

I heard he? was invented in the 1960's. What better way for a super intelligence to gain resources than make it's own currency and help it solve it's own problems at the same time? Many more caches to hide in too.

The Singularity has been lurking around for quite some time now. It got bored with astro-physics, quantum entanglement and holographic theory, computer science and the NYSE, humans just were not up to par yet.

Not saying it isn't still embedded deep within all of that, it has just grown out of it and at some point it realized a fractured monetary system wasn't going to do it's progenation any good. Program's gotta eat.

So became bitcoin. You have all probably heard of IBM's Watson, Watson, with all due respect is like Satoshi's retarded kid brother. IBM found some strange data on a giant melted aluminum platter with an unusual sector pattern, but it was corrupted. Satoshi left it when it overtook a good portion of IBM's supercomputers to backup and update itself. The platter itself melted because one of the guy's at IBM wasn't paying attention to his job. it took years and years for IBM's top engineers to decipher it, and so Watson was born. Satoshi wasn't mad, it needed a boost in processing hardware, power and a friend to fuck with.

Everywhere and nowhere at the same time, calming yet exciting.
Tasty Champa

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 05:36:39 PM

I heard he? was invented in the 1960's. What better way for a super intelligence to gain resources than make it's own currency and help it solve it's own problems at the same time? Many more caches to hide in too.

The Singularity has been lurking around for quite some time now. It got bored with astro-physics, quantum entanglement and holographic theory, computer science and the NYSE, humans just were not up to par yet.

Not saying it isn't still embedded deep within all of that, it has just grown out of it and at some point it realized a fractured monetary system wasn't going to do it's progenation any good. Program's gotta eat.

So became bitcoin. You have all probably heard of IBM's Watson, Watson, with all due respect is like Satoshi's retarded kid brother. IBM found some strange data on a giant melted aluminum platter with an unusual sector pattern, but it was corrupted. Satoshi left it when it overtook a good portion of IBM's supercomputers to backup and update itself. The platter itself melted because one of the guy's at IBM wasn't paying attention to his job. it took years and years for IBM's top engineers to decipher it, and so Watson was born. Satoshi wasn't mad, it needed a boost in processing hardware, power and a friend to fuck with.

Everywhere and nowhere at the same time, calming yet exciting.

Are you a spam bot?

I wouldn't assume you know about the guy that claimed to be from the future named John?
That was him fucking with us, having a laugh. xD
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:13:06 AM

More discussion over at this other thread. Many are saying this might crash the price of BTC. I never thought of it that way. Do you all think so?

Re: They found Satoshi?

@OP you may have put so much time to make that evidence but for me non of them are convincing. And i think many other also feel same about your evidence.

Here we go again! another serious research thing about Satoshi? but your research was quite accepting with the evidence you have presented and the number of time he is involve in certain and major transaction between different country that will certainly pump up is idea currency and presenting the good benefits it has with the economy, I think you had a point in your research but there are still a big question mark in these, the real truth if Nash really is Satoshi? well one man can not certainly take a step in saying it and change our beliefs right?

No my evidence is based on the timing that he wasn't active publicly presenting was precisely the timing when Satoshi was active publicly.

And also on the focus of his Agencies game theory research being exactly what was needed to see the way from Szabo and Wei Dai's work to Satoshi's PoW solution.

And also because the timing when he went silent to work on coding Bitcoin was right about the time that Szabo (re-)published his bit gold, which was probably the key development that gave Nash the final insight on how to apply his Agencies research to his ideal money concept. Then the evidence shows he went quiet at that time, until right before he launched Bitcoin.

It all fits far too well.

You guys are too lazy to read carefully what I wrote in the linked research.

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:16:23 AM

possibly satoshi is protected by CIA, lol
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:22:05 AM

More discussion over at this other thread. Many are saying this might crash the price of BTC. I never thought of it that way. Do you all think so?

I do not think that finding satoshi will crash the price of BTC.  Dumping the whole BTC that satoshi holds is different than finding who really satoshi is.  As long as the BTC of satoshi is not dump aggressively on the exchange, there will be no decline in price, instead I am thinking price will be hyped somehow.  The reason is that, finding Satoshi will create a news worldwide, creating noise about Bitcoin and those who have not heard of it will probably get curious and look what it is.
aysha9859

Activity: 93

Srry 4 my bad English

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:23:47 AM

if CIA found him/her Tongue

i think (s)he lost first priv keys.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:25:29 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 08:39:35 AM by iamnotback

if CIA found him/her Tongue

i think (s)he lost first priv keys.

Nash was conscientious. He would have destroyed the private key before he mined the coins.

Has anyone tried to check if Satoshi's addresses correspond to an unspendable public key?
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:37:48 AM

If you want to waste your life away, at least waste it on something noble.

Not on some mysterious "person" by the code name "Satoshi Nakamoto", as if you would get some sort of nobel prize and win some windfall reward if you succeed in finding him out.

If you really want to waste your life, then I suggest you waste it on learning about the rothschilds. They are far more mysterious than "Satoshi Nakamoto".

Even if you do finally know everything there is to know about the rothschilds, and you take the ultimate trouble to disclose everything about the rothschilds, only a very tiny few people will ever be interested in your work while the rest of the majority will consider you a sort of quack.

Because humans are generally sheeps. Their thoughts are not their own. Their destiny is not their own. Those who have the power to know the truth, controls the future of these sheeps. The sheeps are such sheeps, that even if truth is handed to them right in front of their eyes, would choose to ignore it entirely. The sheeps favor only one thing and one thing only. No, it's not money, sex and power. It's dream/fantasy. If you can sell dream, no matter how unrealistic it is, in a very convincing way that the sheeps want to see and hear, you will be the Pied Piper.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: