Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you check Bitcoin price everyday?  (Read 9216 times)
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:05:33 PM

i never check the bitcoin price per day because i invest in bitcoin for long term. i think it's normal to check bitcoin price everyday when you invest in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:31:02 PM

Of course, I do so and who does not do in my opinion all want to know how much their money has grown and I including
Yes, sometimes I check bitcoin price everyday but mostly I check this weekly, because I really love to surprise me. I just wanted to know how my money grown higher. Theres no one who didn't check bitcoin price everyday, like me, I really love to know how much my money increase. I really surprise when bitcoin price highly increase because it really made me help my family throughout financial and especially it really helps me support my study. So must check it everyday for you to know everything before its too late.

I check the price of bitcoin everyday because I want to be aware with what is happening in the price. Monitoring the price helps me knowledgeable about the past and recent changes on the price which is very important to me as a trader. I don't want myself to make the habit of just checking the price when I am about to trade, not knowing the recent changes in the price can sometimes result to wrong decision of selling for low price. Besides, checking the price is not that time-consuming because you will only allot less than 5 minutes for it.

If someone really wants to become a good and successful trader, making a habit of checking and monitoring the price of bitcoin is important and is very beneficial.

breedingsuccess

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:35:59 PM

The better question would be, how much time during the day are you not watching prices!
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

I am not the only one I guess.

Yes you're not the only one. For me what you are doing is right. If the internet connection here is good, for sure I will always check the price of bitcoin especially when I want to convert some of my bitcoin into fiat.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

Of course, I do so and who does not do in my opinion all want to know how much their money has grown and I including
Yes, sometimes I check bitcoin price everyday but mostly I check this weekly, because I really love to surprise me. I just wanted to know how my money grown higher. Theres no one who didn't check bitcoin price everyday, like me, I really love to know how much my money increase. I really surprise when bitcoin price highly increase because it really made me help my family throughout financial and especially it really helps me support my study. So must check it everyday for you to know everything before its too late.
Those who aim big they do as according things and in bitcoin if you will not stay up to date to the price charts then you will not get that much amount as compared to those who check prices daily and I check prices multiple times a day it let me know in which direction it is moving and sometime it gives a lot to me and I will continue this habit of mine and will recommend this thing to others also so get use of it and earn precise.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:17:42 PM

yes, and i am watching that pricing every day with a widget to haceve realtime refresh. i don't sure if there is a reason for me, despite i don't hold any bitcoins yet, it has something to do to me, i believe that is when to buy it.

For myself, I don't, but I can say that I am updated, but not on an everyday basis. Maybe two or three days interval, but sometimes, when the prices are going haywire, changing in mere seconds, I check it to update myself what's affecting such quick changes. However, I won't say it's bad to check it everyday, I mean, it can help you be updated, and it can dictate the moves you would do in order to make good deals whether your are trading or investing.

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:38:59 PM

yes.. more than once in everyday I check bitcoin price, I feel interesting and curious because the price goes up and down quickly.. I always check the price when I work on bitcoin eventhough I not invest my money on bitcoin..
There's no doubt people keep looking at the market price , they don't want to miss the golden moment .
Yeaaa it is about taking opportunity to buy or sell their bitcoin so it is not surprising at all.
Even you have planned to place your money in bitcoin for long term you will always have that curiosity feeling to check the price periodically.
puranijeans0011

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:26:58 PM

i never check the bitcoin price per day because i invest in bitcoin for long term. i think it's normal to check bitcoin price everyday when you invest in it
Of course, I checked many times everyday and I bet almost all bitcoiner does. It's part of my everyday routine once I pick up my phone. There is no day that I didn't check the price whether I have bitcoin left in my wallet or none.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:36:30 AM

yes,everyday and  atleast 2 times in day,everyone who is linked to bitcoin does so,totally normal.you want to invest and want the profit after 5 or 10 years its good ,but keep a regular check on market and its trends ,why price rose up or fallen down,it helps you to understand how things related to bitcoin have effect on it, maybe one day  you are in need of money and you want to withdraw them ,being familiar with market somewhat helps you to sell them at good price.
One thing more if you start to check them daily and if its price is falling down don't let the panic of it make you sell your bitcoin,wait and observe.
I am also checking prices of Bitcoin after every 2 or 3 hours in a day. I think the people who have invested big amounts in Bitcoin will check the prices more frequently than us.

If you are day trader then you have to check prices after every 10 or 15 minutes in order to earn some margin from trading. Yes if you check the price more frequently then you will not get surprised easily even the prices have major variations.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:34:11 PM

yes.. more than once in everyday I check bitcoin price, I feel interesting and curious because the price goes up and down quickly.. I always check the price when I work on bitcoin eventhough I not invest my money on bitcoin..
There's no doubt people keep looking at the market price , they don't want to miss the golden moment .
Yeaaa it is about taking opportunity to buy or sell their bitcoin so it is not surprising at all.
Even you have planned to place your money in bitcoin for long term you will always have that curiosity feeling to check the price periodically.
of course no one wants to miss the good time to sell on high prices and checking the price of bitcoin not just everyday is very helpful. Keeping track is a good habit because you will be knowledgeable about the price of bitcoin and its changes. Searching and understanding what is volatility? Reading charts and seeing the chart of bitcoin price is  a good example and is very helpful to understand more about it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:36:50 PM

I check the price more than I'd like. I even wake up sometimes just to check my phone. It's very exhilarating especially when it makes BIG moves.  Grin
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:16:58 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.
I bought a little bit a few months ago, for the first time, for the sole reason that I want to invest in Bitcoins, and get a profit after 5 years, maybe 10 years.
So I would not need to check the price everyday, as it is of no use for me. But I do, can't help it!

You’re not the only one. Like you, there are many people who check the price everyday. In fact I have a friend he is the one influences me to check different crypto price. He is a trader that is why his computer is open 24/7. For sure some other trader are doing the same.
I am not a trader but as much as possible I want to check the price of bitcoin every day because I want to be updated. I want to be one of people who notice if the price goes high so I can convert my bitcoin or if the price is dumping so I can buy some bitcoin. The reason why I am not updated sometimes is because I am very busy with something.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ha_ham_bk

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:31:43 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

I check price of bitcoin every day
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:33:53 PM

Yes I do check, you never can tell what might hit the market.
The good reason why you need to check the prices are to know when the price is going down so to know if you will start selling them off.

Since you said that you are on a long term investment, you don't have to open your wallet everyday just to check the price (And I presume you are saving them offline for security purpose).
All you have to do is to check the online price to know where you stand.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

I only check it once a week especially if I receive the signature campaign payments for the week.

Recently the price of BTC is always increasing everyday, so I think it will be a good idea to look for the price everyday especially if your about to sell some of your bitcoin you won't be late for the last dump.

P.S But no matter how we look at it, the price is not dropping to these days.
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:02:45 PM

Hi guys,
Just curious.

Yes i check the price of bitcoin in everyday in marketcap.Now i am not have more bitcoins but i have a idea to holding a bitcoin after few months.So i want to know whether i will invest some fiat to that it will give me profit or loss. But it is not suitable for the role of emotional characters. Because of its volatile. It can be pump and dump depend on their juncture.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:53:53 PM

Sometimes yes and sometimes not. I will check the bitcoin price every day if it is active to trade. I think it's just a matter of personal interest. So I guess all traders will definitely check the price every day, because the trader has the interest to reap the profits.
Neuron_drone

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:57:06 PM

Yup, I monitor the price of BTC closely, as well as a few other coins since I'm actively engaged in trading.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:50:47 AM

It all depends on for what purpose you use bitcoins. If you will be trading on the stock exchange you will need to monitor the price literally online. For trade in goods also required. If you are going to store your coins for long term then you do not have to. Each person chooses for himself what information he needs.
I just checked a bitcoin price and bitcoin development and that's when I received the payer after completing the signature campaign .. and I checked only at the time of the weekly payment just to see and to sell it at the right price, I think it all depends on the position where you are and have to check it all the time or not. i just check through the bitcoin vip .. Wink
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:23:21 AM

I do... i just bought a bitcoin starting november 1st this year, and i can’t believe the increase of my investment, it made a big profit since the day i bought at first, it’s almost 3x from my capital, so impressive and i cant help it checking every minute of the day, not just everyday, it’s every now and then of the day, the its so fast increasing and i really enjoy watching always the chart what will be the next move, i guess not only me doing this, almost everyone i think is always checking due to excitement like what i felt😃
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: