Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:53:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: c4n10's Alt-Coin Creation Service - Cheaper Than Hazard's!!!  (Read 3545 times)
c4n10 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:34:25 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 02:13:27 AM by c4n10

Want your own alt-coin with no real innovations, just some basic changes to the base parameters?

Get the same service you would get from Hazard (changes to block time, difficulty re-target value, block reward value, total coins, etc...) for 1/5 (20%) of the price!!!

Hazard's service costs 0.5 BTC for these basic changes, I will do it for 0.1 BTC or equivalent in any of the alt-coins listed below!!!

Not only that but for just 0.02 BTC each I will let you add basic features to your coin like bonus block rewards, custom block rewards (rewards based on block size, current difficulty, current network hashrate, etc...) and more!

All purchases will include custom-built genesis block, github source code, linux binaries and windows binaries.

I accept payment in BQC, BTB, BTC, BTE, CNC, DGC, DVC, FRC, FRK, FTC, IXC, LKY, LTC, NMC, MNC, NBL, PPC, PWC, PXC, RUC, TRC, WDC, and YAC.

Pay half up front and the rest upon completion.

Delivery within 48 hours.

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 12:37:15 AM

Have fun. When you deliver a subpar product and have no idea how to resolve issues... People know where to go to Wink

c4n10 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:39:15 AM

Have fun. When you deliver a subpar product and have no idea how to resolve issues... People know where to go to Wink

LOL... I'm fairly certain that I am a far more capable dev than what you are...
shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:39:27 AM

Here's where you delete his post, and replace it with one of your own with nothing in it except  Grin
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 12:44:41 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 01:09:20 AM by Hazard

Sure thing, buddy. You're not better than me at anything. Cheesy Except being mad.

c4n10 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:25:55 AM

Here's where you delete his post, and replace it with one of your own with nothing in it except  Grin

I would, but I'm not self-moderating (censoring) this thread like he does with his thread...

Sure thing, buddy. You're not better than me at anything. Cheesy Except being mad.

We shall see...
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:30:10 AM

I think i found ole' Hazard. Douglas Hazard of Atlanta Georgia. Works for SimpleMachinesForums and Runs Hogville.Net

Here is a video of him interviewing with Jim Rome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2dx1i7Bn40

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:35:36 AM

I think i found ole' Hazard. Douglas Hazard of Atlanta Georgia. Works for SimpleMachinesForums and Runs Hogville.Net

Yes that's definitely him  Grin
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 01:36:55 AM

Shit, I've been discovered

r3wt

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:37:55 AM

Shit, I've been discovered

Cheesy

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
afroman1131

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:38:08 AM

somebody should really post where these parameters are in the source,  Grin eliminate the middle man

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
r3wt

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:40:25 AM

I have a halfway developed coin, all it needs is to have port numbers changed and be compiled and a logo made for it. 0.1 BTC or best offer. It has 21 second block targets and 10000 total coins. Nicknamed NanoCoin

c4n10 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:44:38 AM

somebody should really post where these parameters are in the source,  Grin eliminate the middle man

Here's a good place to start: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193025.0

That is where I started. If you have any questions, need any help, feel free to ask.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 01:47:29 AM

Why don't we have an alt-off?

Whoever replies with the coin "AwesomeCoin" first (active chain + windows binaries) is the winner Smiley

any diff/reward scheme
Singlebyte

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:13:52 AM

Love watching these threads.  I have "ignored" all the idiots with all the crap coins.  Now all I see is a thread with c4n10's comments.  Appears he is winning the battle but I can't truly tell because most everyone else's comments are ignored.  I will however agree user Hazard is and idiot for taking someone else's work and selling it with a few minor lines of code changed.  Keep up the assault C4n10!
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 02:15:22 AM

Love watching these threads.  I have "ignored" all the idiots with all the crap coins.  Now all I see is a thread with c4n10's comments.  Appears he is winning the battle but I can't truly tell because most everyone else's comments are ignored.  I will however agree user Hazard is and idiot for taking someone else's work and selling it with a few minor lines of code changed.  Keep up the assault C4n10!
Translation: I'm mad because I didn't think of it first

Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 02:17:12 AM

so now we have alt-services for alt-coin creation!  Cheesy Roll Eyes

MobGod

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 02:19:54 AM

Want your own alt-coin with no real innovations, just some basic changes to the base parameters?

Get the same service you would get from Hazard (changes to block time, difficulty re-target value, block reward value, total coins, etc...) for 1/5 (20%) of the price!!!

Hazard's service costs 0.5 BTC for these basic changes, I will do it for 0.1 BTC or equivalent in any of the alt-coins listed below!!!

Not only that but for just 0.02 BTC each I will let you add basic features to your coin like bonus block rewards, custom block rewards (rewards based on block size, current difficulty, current network hashrate, etc...) and more!

All purchases will include custom-built genesis block, github source code, linux binaries and windows binaries.

I accept payment in BQC, BTB, BTC, BTE, CNC, DGC, DVC, FRC, FRK, FTC, IXC, LKY, LTC, NMC, MNC, NBL, PPC, PWC, PXC, RUC, TRC, WDC, and YAC.

Pay half up front and the rest upon completion.

Delivery within 48 hours.

do you have any other means to chat Google talk ect....

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 02:24:12 AM

If OP is as bad at making coins as he is at rapping, you're gonna have a bad time guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6UItRHjo6Q

c4n10 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:24:51 AM

Why don't we have an alt-off?

Whoever replies with the coin "AwesomeCoin" first (active chain + windows binaries) is the winner Smiley

any diff/reward scheme

Doing it now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: