Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: c4n10's Alt-Coin Creation Service - Cheaper Than Hazard's!!!  (Read 3545 times)
c4n10 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 02:26:45 AM

Want your own alt-coin with no real innovations, just some basic changes to the base parameters?

Get the same service you would get from Hazard (changes to block time, difficulty re-target value, block reward value, total coins, etc...) for 1/5 (20%) of the price!!!

Hazard's service costs 0.5 BTC for these basic changes, I will do it for 0.1 BTC or equivalent in any of the alt-coins listed below!!!

Not only that but for just 0.02 BTC each I will let you add basic features to your coin like bonus block rewards, custom block rewards (rewards based on block size, current difficulty, current network hashrate, etc...) and more!

All purchases will include custom-built genesis block, github source code, linux binaries and windows binaries.

I accept payment in BQC, BTB, BTC, BTE, CNC, DGC, DVC, FRC, FRK, FTC, IXC, LKY, LTC, NMC, MNC, NBL, PPC, PWC, PXC, RUC, TRC, WDC, and YAC.

Pay half up front and the rest upon completion.

Delivery within 48 hours.

do you have any other means to chat Google talk ect....

I have skype and email...

If OP is as bad at making coins as he is at rapping, you're gonna have a bad time guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6UItRHjo6Q

Sure, result to something totally irrelevant to the topic at hand...
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 07:10:58 AM

Have fun. When you deliver a subpar product and have no idea how to resolve issues... People know where to go to Wink

LOL... I'm fairly certain that I am a far more capable dev than what you are...
]

oh shit now its on....

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:36:12 AM

this is completely bullshit, I'll write a quick intensive course, and you can create an alt coin in the next 2 hours.
BitHits

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 09:39:03 AM

1 click solution! Tongue

Fuck it make a GUI for creating your own coin, cloning to github, COMPILE, GenesisBlock, RECOMPILE, RAR, ... PROFIT

Free BTC http://beta.BitHits.info BTC 1DNNERMT5MMusfYnCBfcKCBjBKZWBC5Lg2 DGC DH2Pm4VXxsTeqUYZkEySU1c8p5TLvuLe8u LTC LP2QiL1pnsaKVX5Qa811pFJuFL8FxkxWRz
shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:26:30 PM

this is completely bullshit, I'll write a quick intensive course, and you can create an alt coin in the next 2 hours.

Where have you been? I did this a week+ ago. Enjoy: http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=scrypt_altcoin_cloning_guide
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 12:33:21 AM

C4n10, I sent you a PM 2 days ago, can you please answer at your earliest convenience.  Much appreciated!

Best Regards,

Vlad

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 12:36:11 AM

Where have you been? I did this a week+ ago. Enjoy: http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=scrypt_altcoin_cloning_guide

Shakezula, you know how to code?  And how to launch a coin?  These 2 guys, Hazard and c4n10 don't answer PM's. it's been 2 days.  That's bad business.  What would it take for you to code a coin for me.  Can you match C4n10's price?  I'd be happy with that and I want extra features so its not either crapCoin so the cost should go up some.

Please let me knew - but since I want to add features I need a decent programmer.  Thanks again.

nzdude

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

STARCOIN the BEST

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:56:38 AM

These 2 guys, Hazard and c4n10 don't answer PM's. it's been 2 days.  That's bad business.  What would it take for you to code a coin for me.  Can you match C4n10's price?  I'd be happy with that and I want extra features so its not either crapCoin so the cost should go up some.

He probably has been overwhelmed with 100s of people wanting their own coins.

What will happen is alot of new coins will be comming out with no devs to support it.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 06:20:39 AM

These 2 guys, Hazard and c4n10 don't answer PM's. it's been 2 days.  That's bad business.  What would it take for you to code a coin for me.  Can you match C4n10's price?  I'd be happy with that and I want extra features so its not either crapCoin so the cost should go up some.

He probably has been overwhelmed with 100s of people wanting their own coins.

What will happen is alot of new coins will be comming out with no devs to support it.

That sucks.  Where's a third option.  There's obviously a market for this.  Somebody?

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:36:54 AM

Pay me.  I even offer a support payment option. Pm me.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 06:41:41 AM

Pay me.  I even offer a support payment option. Pm me.

Are you taking to me?

It's so hard to trust guys with money an ideas when your name is a curse anagram.

Man, where's the good coin builders at, sincere, easy to talk to. Fair and secretive.  This sucks.

I'm getting ready to start learning who to program, csuse this is a joke.

Edit:

And what do you charge compared to c4n10, his fees are reasonable.  TIA!

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 08:24:59 AM

Are you taking to me?

It's so hard to trust guys with money an ideas when your name is a curse anagram.

Man, where's the good coin builders at, sincere, easy to talk to. Fair and secretive.  This sucks.

Edit:

Good luck getting in touch with any of these guys. Offers there while im still doing it, not for much longer though
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:01:21 AM

somebody should really post where these parameters are in the source,  Grin eliminate the middle man

Someone already did, the foo bar coin guide

Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 12:27:29 PM

C4N10, what is your Skype name?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 04:53:54 PM

Are you taking to me?

Man, where's the good coin builders at, sincere, easy to talk to. Fair and secretive.  This sucks.

Edit:

Good luck getting in touch with any of these guys. Offers there while im still doing it, not for much longer though

Can you please PM me your offer details.  Prices etc.  I'd like to offer a decent coin but I'm limited on funds but I would like to add some features. Are there any other coins you've launched before for anyone.  As a reference?  No offense but  I don't want to get ripped off and it seems to happen a lot.

shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 04:57:56 PM

[quote author=Vlad2Vlad link=topic=224783.msg2712041#msg2712041 date=1373611301

Man, where's the good coin builders at, sincere, easy to talk to. Fair and secretive.  This sucks.

[/quote]

Did you not get my PM?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 05:47:10 PM

[quote author=Vlad2Vlad link=topic=224783.msg2712041#msg2712041 date=1373611301

Did you not get my PM?
[/quote]

Yes, I responded - holla back.  Your offer was quite a bit more than C4n10's but if you can actually program and add features then we'll work out some kind of deal.  The fact you tipped me for mere friendly advice goes a long way with me for integrity.  I just don't want a pure cut and paste job, I would really like something new to this coin.

Besides my idea for a VGB protocol feature which some may love while other may be indifferent.  Although I can't imagine anyone hating it, not even the big miners since (relatively speaking) this VGB protocol would benefit the small miner more, on a % basis.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 08:39:03 PM

i vouch for shakezula over hazard. i'm not familiar with c4n10's work so i can't say about him. but shakezula is the man. if things don't work out with him, contact the user "muddafudda" he's top notch but be respectful. tell him r3wt sent you.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 09:10:16 PM

i vouch for shakezula over hazard. i'm not familiar with c4n10's work so i can't say about him. but shakezula is the man. if things don't work out with him, contact the user "muddafudda" he's top notch but be respectful. tell him r3wt sent you.

Man, muddafudda offered help (for a fee of course) but his name scared me away.

Is Shakezula better than muddafudda?  I'm paying more than what hazard charges and if I had a regular Job I wouldn't care but since I don't I just wanna make sure I get the best since I'm paying for it.

Shakezula has integrity I'll say that.  And that's harder to find than any talent, college degree or skill in the world.  So on that note, I'm sticking with Shakazula.

Thanks for the input though.

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 09:15:53 PM

Man, muddafudda offered help (for a fee of course) but his name scared me away.

Is Shakezula better than muddafudda?  I'm paying more than what hazard charges and if I had a regular Job I wouldn't care but since I don't I just wanna make sure I get the best since I'm paying for it.

Shakezula has integrity I'll say that.  And that's harder to find than any talent, college degree or skill in the world.  So on that note, I'm sticking with Shakazula.

Thanks for the input though.

shakezula and muddafudda are both my friends. i hold them both in the same esteem. they both are extremely busy as they have developed quite a few coins and shakezula has a tendency to take over dead coins and resurrect them. i know he's busy resurrecting franko and hypercoin atm so you might want to contact muddafudda. let me be clear though, muddafudda is a very experienced programmer. you will get out of working with him what you put in, meaning don't go in with unrealistic expectations. he'll tell you straight up whats possible and what's not. be respectful and don't be pushy, these things can take as little as a few hours to as great as few weeks or more depending on how intricate and unique of a coin you want. its quite a bit of work just getting a coin off the ground, and there are many sleepless nights spend monitoring network hashrate and the irc channels for potential threats. best of luck.

r3wt

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: