Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:41:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: c4n10's Alt-Coin Creation Service - Cheaper Than Hazard's!!!  (Read 3545 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 04:58:40 AM

Hold on, you have your own coin or you've launched a coin? 

yes

thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=242491.0

Are you a programmer?  TIA.

thats a broad term, but if you are asking if i'm a c++ programmer, no i am not. i don't have enough experience or good enough working knowledge of the language to do anything other than modify/compile existing code. however i do php, css, html, js, etc.

Thanks for the advice by the way.

I'm trying so hard to create a coin which really helps the little guy while also rewarding the big guy which is not easy to do but I found the special feature just for that I think and in return I only ask 1% and I get so much hate from the very miners this new coin would really help.

It bothers me so much I'm ready to just quit.  Or maybe these haters are working for other coins and they don't want competition.

I wish I can find just one programmer to help me out cause I'm convinced such a coin would flourish cause it genuinely caters to the miner while making mining better for everyone.

I'm starting to feel hopeless.

I'm telling you to contact muddafudda, he worked me through creating my own coin, even offering insight to my mistakes throughout the whole process. shakezula initially took on my offer as i was having problems when it came time to compile on windows. he ended up getting busy with more pertinent issues on his own coins, and muddafudda took over the project and made quick work of it. he's also been helpful for support. if you want a coin, he's your guy.

I can vouch for that, he's helping me un fuck a coin, right now lol

lol, your coin is fine as far as i can tell? behind the scenes stuff? don't feel bad i have to go to him and shake for help alot.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 05:02:25 AM

lol, selling the service there. Did you guys read fisheater's post on how to make alt coin? just follow the steps, it's so easy, I can make a new one in 2 hrs.  Grin

yeah, because we all know thats a totally complete guide  Roll Eyes

of course it is. He did more alt coins than you 3 combined, lol Grin

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 05:08:08 AM

lol, selling the service there. Did you guys read fisheater's post on how to make alt coin? just follow the steps, it's so easy, I can make a new one in 2 hrs.  Grin

yeah, because we all know thats a totally complete guide  Roll Eyes

of course it is. He did more alt coins than you 3 combined, lol Grin

i was pointing to the fact of how he left out details of changing the firstbits, default peer ip(for litecoin clones), and didn't even touch on pregenerated addresses, which is good if you want to mine the genesis block.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
coinseeker2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:58:52 AM

pm me your total pricing package

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 04:16:17 PM

pm me your total pricing package

Just pm me.
tadakaluri

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 03:16:47 AM

Are you still offer your services?

What are your present price?
KingGoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 03:44:09 AM

Are you still offer your services?

What are your present price?

Last Active: July 14, 2013, 10:05:21 PM

I dont think so ..if he is i might be interested to tho  Grin

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
c4n10 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:36:10 AM

Im back to offer services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: