Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Complaints for NEO/Redpulse.  (Read 1030 times)
aziernest (OP)

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:47:20 PM

I was in block# 1445025 and I didn't get my RPX tokens.

looks like redpulse is a team of inexperienced members (would appreciate counter comments / criticism)

1st-they released updated neon wallet in last moment, just few hours before presale , while I spend several hour downloading and syncing full wallet.
2nd- they don't care email going to junk
3rd- website down, and then they said they will email the hash, and emailed hash later on, nothing pre-planned properly.
4th- they changed schedule in run-time? means what else you want from them ? their slack registration was closed/still closed, there is/was no announcement for 2 or 3 minutes delay on twitter, via email, nor on facebook.

Now, they are going to hold my NEO hostage for several days / weeks, they will continue to earn gas against it too....

Ethereum is way better than this, at least if you are rejected, you get your eth back in no team.

Just in case if NEO / RED PULSE team do not address this issue in time, in right direction, both will be dropping pretty hard.........

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:51:00 PM

Are you serious? It was very good ico! It had some flaws but it wasn't hacked like DAO! The second round was just for the lucky ones if you got in in the first one you should not complain. Great job RPX team and NEO! we are going to the moon now!

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
rafzalan

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:51:16 PM

OOHH, war against NEO, could be exciting.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
4hajs

Activity: 546

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:52:37 PM

Crypto is just wild west if you don't like it just go play on FX or Wallstreet!

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
aziernest (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

Are you serious? It was very good ico! It had some flaws but it wasn't hacked like DAO! The second round was just for the lucky ones if you got in in the first one you should not complain. Great job RPX team and NEO! we are going to the moon now!

do you have any objection on points that I have raised? feel free to comment/answer my concerns.

the ico / idea / project may not be bad, but worstly organized, couldn't be worst. Untill now, I haven't seen any ico changing like this.

aziernest (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:23:38 PM

OOHH, war against NEO, could be exciting.
what make u think it's war against neo?

madmaxg

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:29:40 PM

Mail says:

"Contributions exceeding the one transaction per period rule will be refunded.",

does this mean you will get refunded with first round neos if you are in block 25? This seems to be so stupid
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:30:32 PM

looks like redpulse is a team of inexperienced members (would appreciate counter comments / criticism)

1st-they released updated neon wallet in last moment, just few hours before presale , while I spend several hour downloading and syncing full wallet.
3rd- website down, and then they said they will email the hash, and emailed hash later on, nothing pre-planned properly.
4th- they changed schedule in run-time? means what else you want from them ? their slack registration was closed/still closed, there is/was no announcement for 2 or 3 minutes delay on twitter, via email, nor on facebook.

Now, they are going to hold my NEO hostage for several days / weeks, they will continue to earn gas against it too....

Ethereum is way better than this, at least if you are rejected, you get your eth back in no team.

Just in case if NEO / RED PULSE team do not address this issue in time, in right direction, both will be dropping pretty hard.........

>>>>>do not address this issue in time, in right direction, both will be dropping pretty hard.........

Wow, I'm amazed you have that much money to force this kind of threat!  I wish I was had that much money to move NEO the way I wanted to and not be a broke trader    Sad

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:29:37 PM

What a BS you had ONE WEEK to be on time... and download GUI client don't blame it on Developers...
You known that will be hard to get on that ICO and what conditions were ... you got mail in advance what to do.
Don't blame them.
10/10 people managed get those tokens....

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
aziernest (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:10:26 AM

What a BS you had ONE WEEK to be on time... and download GUI client don't blame it on Developers...
You known that will be hard to get on that ICO and what conditions were ... you got mail in advance what to do.
Don't blame them.
10/10 people managed get those tokens....

Why no complain? they announce NEON supporting redpulse ico few hours before ico, is it justified in your opinion?
yes I got plenty of time, and I spent plenty of time downloading, and syncing full wallet/chain, only after that I discovered I could have waited and used NEON anyways to participate in ICO, you feel it's justified ?
you are probably talking about the first round, and yes I myself got in into first round, the miss-management seems to be for 2nd round, was smartcontract even programmed? if yes, how could they delay it by 3 minutes when it's actually launched?

aziernest (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:11:49 AM

>>>>>do not address this issue in time, in right direction, both will be dropping pretty hard.........

Wow, I'm amazed you have that much money to force this kind of threat!  I wish I was had that much money to move NEO the way I wanted to and not be a broke trader    Sad

$7 dropped from NEO price already, did I really do that?

first round of redpulse ico capped $1000/$37=27NEO , now $neo is hovering around $30, it's not a one man show!

aziernest (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:16:20 AM

that's quite an explanation, thank you for such a nice comments and explanations empowering

having read what you said, I would like to ask u if think that the whole process couldn't be better? couldn't they planned it better ? (Definite answer is yes they could, but they didn't expect server to crash, do they? what was the backup/scaling plan) ?

I may not object on number of things , but the worst thing is my NEO is gone, and I couldn't take them to exchange and sell them for $35$+, and yet I have no certain date when I will get my refund if not $RPX .

I may give it another chance to try another ico on redpulse, but if my 2nd experience for particularly refunds/unsuccessful participation is as horrible as $RPX ones, I might give up participating in $NEO ICO's

Just in case if NEO / RED PULSE team do not address this issue in time, in right direction, both will be dropping pretty hard.........[/color]

Me neither... I was in same block too  meh ! at least got in on first round though... also waiting on refund for 2nd round

The NEON wallet is third party and the release of it timing wise was fortunate (and frustrating for those that had spent time syncing a wallet) the wallet was a breeze to use for the ICO.

They did release a guide and the guide did say the chain could take days to download- and they did provide the download to speed it up..  I have a feeling from twitter than many left it to the last minute...(days) but then in fairness people were not given that much of a heads  up.

The timing could have been better -and the communication... the server crashing when waiting for the Script HASH was a bit of a downer- but got resolved via work around quite quickly.

It is frustrating that there seems to have been an issue with the "2nd hour" and it would be good to see what happened and see if there is an explanation- and a possible solution other than refund (should the situation even  warrant that discussion)

The refund policy one would hope that Red Pulse do address ASAP.

As for ETH - having had a NIGHTMARE experience on many occasions with using it for ICOs and finally giving up forever after the Civic fiasco - playing "guess the gas"is no fun.

The $1000 1st hour is a good touch.. I commend them for taking this route.

As for "Just in case if NEO / RED PULSE team do not address this issue in time" I do not believe that NEO team has anything to answer for? The chain performed very very well...quick - very very quick and it didn't crash (unlike ETH under stress)

Anyway... sometimes you win some  and some time you lose some... lets see  what they have to say first- and see how they (Red Pulse) deal with the refunds - for that you could have a grievance to air

Apart from the 2nd round timing  issue (?) the whole thing was rather painless (assuming you had a synced wallet/ used NEON) and sometimes despite all... shit happens - lets see what Red Pulse explanation is and how they deal with it going forward.

I for one will happily use the NEO platform, and NEON wallet for many purposes in the future no doubt... it is very snazzy indeed IMO - and will become even more feature rich and user friendly in the future without a doubt.

Looking forward  to the Red Pulse platform to hit some of those road-map goals - and start seeing the analysis and contributors grow and also to see the tokens  at work in the ecosystem.

mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:16:25 PM

Btw your in the wrong forum, your thread should be in "altcoin discussion", not in "altcoin announcements"
memberx

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:17:29 PM

As I just saw this complain thread, did anyone complain about their gas refund and the planned upcoming gas distributions to the, let me call them "Block 025 Victims"?

I think it's a good thing and they show that they care on their investors, do you agree?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: