Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] [WTS] Sapphire 5970 - in US 2.9BTC  (Read 1305 times)
ultraimports (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 11:18:32 PM

ridiculous price is ridiculous

Oh, now you are the expert on prices of used video cards? If you have nothing to add to a post, please stay the F out of it with your useless opinion. Noticed you didn't even make a low-ball offer.... Roll Eyes
2.9 price is fine, but I think you'll end up having to sell it on ebay or amazon.

so far i've sold 1 card via these forums and 4 via ebay/amazon

What was your avg ebay price? I hate getting hammered for about 15% of my sale Sad

Two 5830's on Amazon for $84 + shipping (which amazon reimburses you for).  Amazon fees are a lot less than eBay.

On eBay, I sold two 5870's for $140 each and "free shipping" (clearing about $115 each, I'd guess, after shipping).  I paid a $20 fee to set up a shop (for one month) that reduces the commission amount like 5%..

I may look into that. Thank you.
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 11:24:10 PM

ridiculous price is ridiculous

Oh, now you are the expert on prices of used video cards? If you have nothing to add to a post, please stay the F out of it with your useless opinion. Noticed you didn't even make a low-ball offer.... Roll Eyes
2.9 price is fine, but I think you'll end up having to sell it on ebay or amazon.

so far i've sold 1 card via these forums and 4 via ebay/amazon

What was your avg ebay price? I hate getting hammered for about 15% of my sale Sad

Two 5830's on Amazon for $84 + shipping (which amazon reimburses you for).  Amazon fees are a lot less than eBay.

On eBay, I sold two 5870's for $140 each and "free shipping" (clearing about $115 each, I'd guess, after shipping).  I paid a $20 fee to set up a shop (for one month) that reduces the commission amount like 5%..

I may look into that. Thank you.

be careful not to double list auctions on amazon (re: have it sell on ebay, then have someone else buy it on amazon)...  they are pretty quick to yank your selling privileges for new sellers
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: