Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to get to $5,000 before end of this week!  (Read 964 times)
omonuyak (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:02:27 PM

I have seeing a very strong buying signal across most of the exchangers platforms and I think $5000 is already at hand.  Currently bitcoin's price is at $4607 and if we get another serious push again we may break the resistance at$4950 area. I have also See MACD and relatively strength index showing a very strong bullish momentum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:05:26 PM

I have seeing a very strong buying signal across most of the exchangers platforms and I think $5000 is already at hand.  Currently bitcoin's price is at $4607 and if we get another serious push again we may break the resistance at$4950 area. I have also See MACD and relatively strength index showing a very strong bullish momentum.

I am agree with your opinion but 5000$ level is not even resistance for big uptrend.New uptrend wave will create a storm on markets and all other cryptocurrencies will follow same path.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:08:18 PM

We will see what happens during this week, i think it is too early to predict that because we are still on Sunday, but maybe you are right, i have been looking at the charts and we are on a overbought zone, if bitcoin works like stocks do, the price is showing a bearish trend in the next hours, but obviously that this works 100%  diferent than other markets, and obviously that it will keep going up again, we only need to wait for it to happen

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:12:30 PM

I don't think so. That's indeed something to look forward to but, Bitcoin is still recovering from the downfall which happened recently and given the fact that the hardfork is approaching, so dumps are also expected. Maybe after the hardfork pumps will be continuous and will make Bitcoin break the 5000-dollar mark before this year end and unfortunately, not this week or month.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:14:34 PM

I don't think that we will see that price in this week and it will take long time to achieve that milestone and no doubt price has started to recover once again now but may be we will have to wait for the end of the year to see the price of $5k and if it achieves that price in this week then many people will start selling their coins for sure.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:59:57 PM

I am agree with your opinion but 5000$ level is not even resistance for big uptrend.New uptrend wave will create a storm on markets and all other cryptocurrencies will follow same path.
Yes that is very right to say, i think that bitcoin will cross the 5000$ in no time, but still the price of bitcoin will continue increasing, because i present time people are more interested to invest money in bitcoin and to get a good profit in return in a very very short time. i think that this time bitcoin price will smoothly cross 8000$ in next few months, because in near future we are expecting to hear good new about bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:18:41 PM

Nothing for sure if we're talking about bitcoin price as people may intrigue to sell bitcoin at current price, then many people will follow which cause bitcoin price get corrected. People tend to cash out whenever bitcoin reach another ATH, or at least at some point bitcoin reach $4800-$4900, just before it reach certain price like $5000. But, there is no any bad news so far that may affect bitcoin price, and don't know about good news regarding bitcoin acceptance somewhere across the world, so it just a normal price I guess.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:57:51 PM

Possible,bitcoin broke resistance on 4500$ and if will keep that level we will see 5000$
And than we will have massive fud about seagwit2x activation and price will drop.That will be not funny becouse it will be double top

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:04:01 AM

$5000 this week is a bold statement but possible, I think breaking $5000 will prove difficult though. It was hard enough the first time around with the psychological aspect of it and it will be similar this time. Many will have bought at around $3k recently and will be quite contented with taking a nice profit at an ATH.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:17:34 AM

It will turn out to be a very interesting happening if the price actually manages to touch the $5000 mark, because as it is right now, the USD exchanges still haven't reached it ~ they all peaked slightly below the $5000 mark.

That being said, it's still not that much of a big deal if we do happen to touch it with the potentially severe uncertainties that we will go through due to the upcoming hard fork in November ~ this is yet another obstacle.

Only if we manage to walk out more or less unharmed, I see the road clear to move up to $6000 and even $7000 this year. If not, we'll likely remain jumping up and down between $3000/$5000 for the rest of this year.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:18:09 AM

$5000 this week is a bold statement but possible, I think breaking $5000 will prove difficult though. It was hard enough the first time around with the psychological aspect of it and it will be similar this time. Many will have bought at around $3k recently and will be quite contented with taking a nice profit at an ATH.

Anything is possible but we cannot be sure what exactly will happen in coming days as people are expecting to see that price at the end of the year but as we know bitcoin is full of surprises and we may touch that price very soon and in the end of the year it may go above $6k so fingers are crossed and lets be positive and hope for the best.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:33:53 AM

your right i agree on that prediction bitcoin rising the price upto 5000$ before end of the year but possibility for bitcoin in coming november fork to decrease the price a little but after that fork bitcoin goes faster run to the top level get the higher price for this year end.

MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:00:25 AM

I have seeing a very strong buying signal across most of the exchangers platforms and I think $5000 is already at hand.  Currently bitcoin's price is at $4607 and if we get another serious push again we may break the resistance at$4950 area. I have also See MACD and relatively strength index showing a very strong bullish momentum.

Hopefully it will reach because anything is possible but i dont think so especially that South Korea ban their ICO for the reason that they need to ensure that they can control the bitcoin together with the altcoin trading and investments for the welfare of their people. But i strongly believed it will meet the $5000 speculation by first week of November and $6,000 by December.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:13:37 AM

Well im not sure here if its gonna spike to 5000$ before this week end but im pretty sure it will before the hard fork starts, based on TA its eyeing 6000$ - 10,000$ before these years ends. Hoping for the best, fingers cross. Lets go!  Grin

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:34:39 AM

Well im not sure here if its gonna spike to 5000$ before this week end but im pretty sure it will before the hard fork starts, based on TA its eyeing 6000$ - 10,000$ before these years ends. Hoping for the best, fingers cross. Lets go!  Grin
Maybe if the growth continues in the similar manner, we'll reach $5000 or even higher by this weekend. The price has begun to grow tremendously from the starting of the week. Hope the same continues for a longer time period making it reach high. As an user predicted its good to see the price $6000 before the year end.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:00:36 AM

I think it is still a normal movement bitcoin has made it is not a surging going up but a normal rising to me, but we can really make it to the $5000 this time for sure, we recently have a drop in the value so it is now time for us to go up, and I really think it is the best way to still buy bitcoin before a surge in the next week we see the price reach the $4800 mark value!
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:05:30 AM

Increased bitcoin prices today can happen very quickly. we have seen that over the past few days bitcoin prices continue to experience a positive trend. no sense impossible when saying something about bitcoin. all can happen because bitcoin often makes a miracle and an impossible thing to happen.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:13:15 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 10:44:33 PM by BUK2016

I have seeing a very strong buying signal across most of the exchangers platforms and I think $5000 is already at hand.  Currently bitcoin's price is at $4607 and if we get another serious push again we may break the resistance at$4950 area. I have also See MACD and relatively strength index showing a very strong bullish momentum.
It was really a strong buying signal at the time I check the chart some hours ago and bitcoin value was at $4,613.23. There is a tendency that bitcoin may reach $5,000 before end of the week but who knows what tomorrow holds of what may likely happen maybe fundamentally or otherwise.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:42:29 AM

Maybe it will happen 5k dollars we see before end of this week. As of now the price of bitcoin is 4600 dollars and 400 dollars more to reach 5k dollars. We need unity so if you have extra money in your wallet its better to buy bitcoin now and for sure after few weeks you will earn a lot of profit . More bitcoin more profit to come. But if bitcoin price not reach 5k dollars before end of this week for sure it will happrn before end of this month.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:15:52 AM

Maybe it will happen. Bitcoin price will be rolling $ 5000 mark this weekend or next weekend because the Bitcoin fork upcoming. people will try to have Bitcoin before 25/10 for additional bitcoin gold

Make me great again
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: