Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:32:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66391 times)
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:43:30 PM

Following the BitcoinCash-Hardfork both BCHABC and BCHSV have been listed to AskEve.

1 forecast per minute for 17 coins
60 times per hr / 24 hrs/day
24480 forecasts per day
99,8% accurate on 30-minute-forecasts

Powered by Peculium

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

what is happening with the pcl price
peculium price is going down now at 20 sat current price from 22 sat
but the market is in green. most of coins and tokens are going up
marketcap of PCL is 2.47 million $ right now. PCL ranking on coinmarketcap is 701. pcl ranking on coinmarketcap should under 500

It's an opportunity to grab some cheap PCL while you can. When I looked at the order books yesterday there was a lot of sell pressure. I think there are a lot of impatient people wanting to get rid of their PCL. Use this to your advantage...

Indeed, these days there is something like bullish feelings in the market since a loooong time.

History told us, that this usually is the time when some go into Bitcoin & Ethereum to come back with some profits made from their bull-run.

i can feel that too at any time crypto prices will go high with one good news for crypto
SEC news already impact positive on the market. last year same thing happens in the ending months november and december
eth price is very important for token prices. if eth rise then token prices will go high also or after that

there may be an effect of approaching the hard fork as well so the price slowly rises because there may be many people who stock coins who knows at the beginning of the year prices can soar so we can invest and hope to get more profit
for now i can see weak hand are selling right now and price of tokens are down. eth price is again under 180$ in the the end of 2018.
i never thought that prices will go down like this. everyone is now really confused about the crypto.
pcl doing great its price going up day by day slowly. i hope pcl price will not be affected by current bloodbath in crypto
No one thought that crypto prices will go down that much in such short time. I think it's a great opportunity to collect more as we have exciting and positive news coming in Q1 2019 like Bakkt, Nasdaq and maybe ETF in favor too  and i think PCL did better than many others in these bearish conditions and now with decreased total supply, the price will recover faster.

mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:55:44 PM

marketcap of PCL is 2.47 million $ right now. PCL ranking on coinmarketcap is 701. pcl ranking on coinmarketcap should under 500

It's an opportunity to grab some cheap PCL while you can. When I looked at the order books yesterday there was a lot of sell pressure. I think there are a lot of impatient people wanting to get rid of their PCL. Use this to your advantage...

Indeed, these days there is something like bullish feelings in the market since a loooong time.

History told us, that this usually is the time when some go into Bitcoin & Ethereum to come back with some profits made from their bull-run.

i can feel that too at any time crypto prices will go high with one good news for crypto
SEC news already impact positive on the market. last year same thing happens in the ending months november and december
eth price is very important for token prices. if eth rise then token prices will go high also or after that

there may be an effect of approaching the hard fork as well so the price slowly rises because there may be many people who stock coins who knows at the beginning of the year prices can soar so we can invest and hope to get more profit
for now i can see weak hand are selling right now and price of tokens are down. eth price is again under 180$ in the the end of 2018.
i never thought that prices will go down like this. everyone is now really confused about the crypto.
pcl doing great its price going up day by day slowly. i hope pcl price will not be affected by current bloodbath in crypto
No one thought that crypto prices will go down that much in such short time. I think it's a great opportunity to collect more as we have exciting and positive news coming in Q1 2019 like Bakkt, Nasdaq and maybe ETF in favor too  and i think PCL did better than many others in these bearish conditions and now with decreased total supply, the price will recover faster.
nasdaq give good news to crypto community and that impect very positive on the crypto market
in one day prices are rising very fast. PCL price is up about 35% according to the coinmarketcap
its good for crypto holders. i hope more news will come in december or in january 2019 and bearish period will be over soon.
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

nasdaq give good news to crypto community and that impect very positive on the crypto market
in one day prices are rising very fast. PCL price is up about 35% according to the coinmarketcap
its good for crypto holders. i hope more news will come in december or in january 2019 and bearish period will be over soon.

These days the closed BETA of BeliEve will start with the first 50 users portfolios - if the results are close to what they have been in the backtesting & alpha- version, its just a matter of time.

Next target: Top200

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

With the bounce of 25% in its value PCL once again sent strong message to market of its existence. That section of gainers and looser on CMC gets special attention to track the unusual performance of markets. This volume of over $50k is good seeing it in Bitcoins. Buy when others are not willing that fits on every single market like PCL.
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

Today and tomorrow the accounts of the users in the closed beta of BeliEve get setup and from Wednesday, Dec. 05th the automated Portfolio-management for this chosen group will start  Cool

heute und morgen werden die "believe accounts" mit den funds betankt, ich glaube ab Mittwoch soll es dann los gehen, ich bin gespannt...

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:46:58 PM

First user-accounts filled with the amounts they´ve sent:

so wie mole0815 geschrieben hat, ich habe zuvor funds überwiesen, vor fast drei Wochen, und diese werden nun manuell vom Aieve Team in das "Believe beta wallet" geschoben, dann wird mittels Binance API key von dem jeweilig "betankten" Account von Aieve getraded.

So mein Account wurde aufgeladen/betankt. So sieht's dann aus, den Betrag habe ich mal "entfernt". Wink

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:48:17 PM

With the bounce of 25% in its value PCL once again sent strong message to market of its existence. That section of gainers and looser on CMC gets special attention to track the unusual performance of markets. This volume of over $50k is good seeing it in Bitcoins. Buy when others are not willing that fits on every single market like PCL.
PCL have more then 1.9 billion supply circulating so 50K$ is not enough volume for PCL token i think volume should be 1 million$ or atleast 0.5 million$
if the volume decreases more then that will be very bad for PCL price 
the good thing is PCL price is stable.
with AskEve 4.0 (with credit-card-payment- implementation & additional security features) released PCL volume should go higher
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:30:51 AM

PCL have more then 1.9 billion supply circulating so 50K$ is not enough volume for PCL token i think volume should be 1 million$ or atleast 0.5 million$
if the volume decreases more then that will be very bad for PCL price  
the good thing is PCL price is stable.
with AskEve 4.0 (with credit-card-payment- implementation & additional security features) released PCL volume should go higher

If you watch with same eyes on Peculium as you watch on any ordinary crypto-project, you will see these pictures for quite some more time, I guess.

Meanwhile I recommend to understand the whole picture of Peculium (and that are not many till date, as this project still seems hard to understand)

- the vision (savings-platform)
- meant to serve for a huge number of private persons, institutions and nations (national savings-plans) to
- provide them with a real savings-option (the prospects in terms of "savings" for millenials are devastating)

Just then everybody will (earlier or later) get a feeling for how this CAN be a game-changer, given that there are experts in BigData & AI working on something great.

I recommend watching the "Financial Analysis": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXbYuJzjHYU

That said the price-prediction is as conservative as I´ve never before seen in any other project and given the facts above, it just makes perfect sense as all these talks and negotiations with institutional investors, CEOs of companies (to implement an effective savings-plan for their employess) as well as national (!) savings-plans (as real options to traditional solutions, such as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/401(k)) will take time - a lot of time.

So this project is nothing for the "moon" - boys in the cryptosphere.
It is not a quick-rich-scheme as the team told it to all impatient community-members since day 1 (!).

This project CAN (nobody can guarantee anything) be an absolute game-changer in the savings-industry, national as well as global.
But obviously NOT in the next months or 2 years. Who doesn´t got this time to let it roll out in all its variety, is well advised to move on to any other project.

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

We're happy to announce that BeliEve is live & trading on Binance since 05/12/2018!

You can find the Top 5 user-portfolios of BeliEve's closed beta here ➡️ https://www.aieve.io/#topPortfolio

Source: https://t.me/peculiumANN/315

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

Follow or chat with the users of BeliEve's closed beta:

➡️ English: https://t.me/ico_peculium
➡️ German: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE
➡️ French: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_FR

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

For those of you who are not looking into the Telegram-channels, I will try to here and there upload some of the users-portfolio- screenshots.

es hat sich wieder etwas getan...

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

AIEVE had have a pretty good night while most of us were sleeping

so da war AIEVE heute Nacht richtig fleißig und erfolgreich, nicht schlecht...  Grin

die beiden ongoing sind noch die ADA

ADA USDT 0.03049 SELLING
0.03035 BOUGHT
2018-12-13 16:21

ADA USDT 0.03056 SELLING
0.03046 BOUGHT
2018-12-13 16:18

hier die abgeschlossenen

XLM USDT 0.09772 SOLD
0.09735 BOUGHT
2018-12-16 02:18

XLM USDT 0.09772 SOLD
0.09736 BOUGHT
2018-12-16 02:17

XLM USDT 0.09756 SOLD
0.09706 BOUGHT
2018-12-16 02:17

BCHSV USDT 72.07000 SOLD
71.67000 BOUGHT
2018-12-16 00:59

BCHSV USDT 71.71000 SOLD
71.49000 BOUGHT
2018-12-16 00:58

BCHSV USDT 71.37000 SOLD
70.96000 BOUGHT
2018-12-16 00:49

BCHSV USDT 71.13000 SOLD
70.94000 BOUGHT
2018-12-16 00:49

BCHSV USDT 71.30000 SOLD
70.92000 BOUGHT
2018-12-15 08:37

BCHSV USDT 70.75000 SOLD
70.46000 BOUGHT
2018-12-15 08:22

XLM USDT 0.09737 SOLD
0.09711 BOUGHT
2018-12-15 05:45

ICX USDT 0.18860 SOLD
0.18790 BOUGHT
2018-12-15 05:45

ONT USDT 0.47000 SOLD
0.46800 BOUGHT
2018-12-15 04:35

ONT USDT 0.46700 SOLD
0.46200 BOUGHT
2018-12-15 04:32

ADA USDT 0.03041 SOLD
0.03034 BOUGHT
2018-12-13 16:35

EOS USDT 2.00150 SOLD
1.99480 BOUGHT
2018-12-12 18:34

EOS USDT 1.99870 SOLD
1.98690 BOUGHT
2018-12-12 18:34

EOS USDT 1.99520 SOLD
1.98990 BOUGHT
2018-12-12 18:22

IOTA USDT 0.22820 SOLD
0.22740 BOUGHT
2018-12-11 09:09

IOTA USDT 0.22800 SOLD
0.22720 BOUGHT
2018-12-11 09:09

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

BeliΞve closed Beta - next phase coming!

The 1st phase of our closed beta is well under way for the 50 selected users.

Top5- leaderboard: https://www.aieve.io/#topPortfolio

In January and February 2019 the 2nd phase of BeliΞve closed Beta will take place. For this the number of customers we can accommodate will be limited to max. 250 users!

If you would like to be amongst those, let us know by filling in the 3 questions in this Google-Doc. ➡️ http://ow.ly/xzAp30mcM4K

Deadline for applications: January 08th 23:59 UTC

Source: https://t.me/peculiumANN/317

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
mehar_gee

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

BeliΞve closed Beta - next phase coming!

The 1st phase of our closed beta is well under way for the 50 selected users.

Top5- leaderboard: https://www.aieve.io/#topPortfolio

In January and February 2019 the 2nd phase of BeliΞve closed Beta will take place. For this the number of customers we can accommodate will be limited to max. 250 users!

If you would like to be amongst those, let us know by filling in the 3 questions in this Google-Doc. ➡️ http://ow.ly/xzAp30mcM4K

Deadline for applications: January 08th 23:59 UTC

Source: https://t.me/peculiumANN/317

this is very helpful in current condition of the market prices is going up and with aieve good prediction could be worth a lot for traders
i hope next phase will come with alot of advatages for crypto traders. also PCL price will grow more and its holders will be happy to be a part of of this project
right now pcl price is bottomed and buying right now could easily gain 50% profit
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1076513598451712002

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

The product showed amazing results in beta phase 1 with 100% win rate. I think Peculium has captured the interest of investors and that why PCL price has increased more than 100% in past week.

Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

The product showed amazing results in beta phase 1 with 100% win rate. I think Peculium has captured the interest of investors and that why PCL price has increased more than 100% in past week.
extraordinary indeed the increase in PCL from the lowest price at $ 0.001 and now rises to $ 0.003,
the increase is already said to be 100%, but today it is up 24%, of course PCL will be in great demand

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

extraordinary indeed the increase in PCL from the lowest price at $ 0.001 and now rises to $ 0.003,
the increase is already said to be 100%, but today it is up 24%, of course PCL will be in great demand

It's already undervalued it have more big space that's why it recovering so quickly and this is signals to buy on current before it get skyrocket. Soon this will rally will get started than it will reach to its potential price.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
mehar_gee

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:27:30 AM

yes in beta phase the product is working good and most interesting thing is people are taking interest in this platform. it creats more demand of PCL tokens. marketing and new partnerships could boost this interest of people and that could take the price up more in this bearish market move
i never thought that PCL team will take this project that far. but they did good work on the project.
very rear project that starts from the airdrop only and after that its ICO starts
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: