Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

yes right now the PCL tokens are so cheap because its new project and all the crypto market is bleeding
Peculium project have great potential
when dev team start work on this project and monthly project progress news will release by its team then PCL price valur will increase a lot
if we buy now then profit will a lot bigger when time comes
It is not only cheap but in the course of slightly grows while the whole market plummets. This proves the interest of investors. I am holding mine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
comradepay

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

yes right now the PCL tokens are so cheap because its new project and all the crypto market is bleeding
when dev team start work on this project and monthly project progress news will release by its team then PCL price valur will increase a lot
It is not only cheap but in the course of slightly grows while the whole market plummets. This proves the interest of investors. I am holding mine
Are you serious? Now the price is extremely low in relation to the price of the ico. Trading volumes are just ridiculous. $4000 a day is not serious

CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

Are you serious? Now the price is extremely low in relation to the price of the ico. Trading volumes are just ridiculous. $4000 a day is not serious

The big reason of low volume this is not on good exchange majority of the people don't like to trade on hitbtc due to very high transaction fee. I hope it will be get recover very soon but this is nice opportunity to buy at low price.
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:22:22 AM

The big reason of low volume this is not on good exchange majority of the people don't like to trade on hitbtc due to very high transaction fee. I hope it will be get recover very soon but this is nice opportunity to buy at low price.
Because of the low volumes you will not be able to buy enough tokens for a substantial amount of money. This is interesting only for small investors

naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

Everything is about the degree. I'm comparing its behaviour with that of other alts and can conclude that it's quite decent.
Bretto

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:04:25 AM

With the webinar coming on the 15th i wonder if its a good time to stock up now while it is so low, not that im expecting it to sky rocket any time soon but it should move after it all.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

With the webinar coming on the 15th i wonder if its a good time to stock up now while it is so low, not that im expecting it to sky rocket any time soon but it should move after it all.

We are in bear phase I don't think with any kind of update this market will sky rocket soon. We have to wait until bull run come than we have chance to see good price otherwise it will remain under the same umbrella till than.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

Because of the low volumes you will not be able to buy enough tokens for a substantial amount of money. This is interesting only for small investors

I agree with this statement, and it is possible for low volumes that repel large investors, it is quite possible that with some volumes, some investors would have more desire to invest in PCL. With the volumes that we now have, you can buy the whole glass on the stock exchange at the same time the price will increase significantly, but not for long) that will not be a healthy growth, as well as that it is necessary to enter the stock exchange rank higher than Hitbtc. I hope this work is already underway?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

I agree with this statement, and it is possible for low volumes that repel large investors, it is quite possible that with some volumes, some investors would have more desire to invest in PCL. With the volumes that we now have, you can buy the whole glass on the stock exchange at the same time the price will increase significantly, but not for long) that will not be a healthy growth, as well as that it is necessary to enter the stock exchange rank higher than Hitbtc. I hope this work is already underway?
even bitcoin did not even go for the insistence, in any case, what you will calculate is that the growth will be immediate right after the fees for ICO,
the project is a newborn and will show a good price increase my opinion in the next year and for now it needs to be terminated)
and exchanges new in any case will be with an increase in the volume of trading
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

even bitcoin did not even go for the insistence, in any case, what you will calculate is that the growth will be immediate right after the fees for ICO,
the project is a newborn and will show a good price increase my opinion in the next year and for now it needs to be terminated)
and exchanges new in any case will be with an increase in the volume of trading

It's not normal to hold a token for that long. There are huge risks that the market will change or there will be a competitor much stronger. The token can cost 0. This is not a company stock. Here you need to make a profit as quickly as possible

Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

Less than 30 minutes left - do not miss the Live - Webinar of Kamel, our Chief NLP Officer, who will give some clues to the NLP side and how it's essential in our market.

Please everybody show your support & retweet! ❤️
https://twitter.com/_Peculium/status/984434142900256768

If you did not yet, you may participate in our Bounty-program and get rewarded for it.

And if you like, join the Live-Webinar to see the team-members sharing their knowledge with you.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
peymanrmi

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

very low 24h volume
just around 2000$
I think add to new exchanges can make PCL better

This project has very good team they are aware of this issue but they are still offering this token to big investors especially some big companies so they are will do their best to make it list on big volume exchange to make involve more people into this project.

New exchange is coming in the next few days 😁
hi dev
any new info about pcl exchange?!
We see a good trade in pcl after some days with very few volume an it is a good sign
good luck pcl
mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

very low 24h volume
just around 2000$
I think add to new exchanges can make PCL better

This project has very good team they are aware of this issue but they are still offering this token to big investors especially some big companies so they are will do their best to make it list on big volume exchange to make involve more people into this project.

New exchange is coming in the next few days 😁
hi dev
any new info about pcl exchange?!
We see a good trade in pcl after some days with very few volume an it is a good sign
good luck pcl

I hope it will be a good exchange. And not those exchange who has low volumes which will not help the price of pcl. By the way, any updates on how much was sold already in the CCO?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:24:42 AM

What Circulating supply of the tokens? Coinmarketcap dont show this, can you update And whe unsold tokens will be sold? With this huge number of tokens price not growing  Undecided
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

What Circulating supply of the tokens? Coinmarketcap dont show this, can you update And whe unsold tokens will be sold? With this huge number of tokens price not growing  Undecided
Now the biggest obstacle to growth is exchanges. On hitbtc nobody wants to trade, there are no volumes.

HereisTommy

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

Still didn't get it, how exactly artificial intelligence will be involved in this project??
peymanrmi

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

I think Circulating supply of the tokens will be known after the end of CCO when we will know how many PCL have sold
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Peculium has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2JHAhIJ

criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

Still didn't get it, how exactly artificial intelligence will be involved in this project??

AiEVE is the automatic machine learning AI which will manage the users portfolio or just give the user all informations in a understandable way  Wink

The amazing thing is:
It will be able to understand human language via NLP!!!

What Circulating supply of the tokens? Coinmarketcap dont show this, can you update And whe unsold tokens will be sold? With this huge number of tokens price not growing  Undecided
I think Circulating supply of the tokens will be known after the end of CCO when we will know how many PCL have sold

I believe circulating supply right now is less then 1 billion, but because of the ongoing CCO this number will probaly change.

At the end of every month when the respective CCO stage ends all unsold tokens of the stage will be burned! Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

Peculium have a task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create with Peculium and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2qtYhGA

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: