Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66391 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 05:29:03 AM

Announcing Our upcoming AMA session about BELIEVE !

Dear Community,

We are organizing an online Ask Me Anything LIVE session on Sunday, May 26th.
This AMA will be dedicated to answering all your questions regarding AIEVE and it’s latest updates and development.

AIEVE’s CEO, Abed will be hosting this session so make sure to prepare your questions and to not miss the date.

In March, we have introduced the sweet pot real-time feature and in May we had to perform a large-scale maintenance to improve the UX and prepare for the release of the BeliEve live-version. Throughout the maintenance period, Believe has continued trading our customer´s portfolios and our team have been working on improving it and incorporating the needed updates.

Prepare your questions and keep an eye on our YouTube channel where we are going to launch our LIVE AMA! See you there.

The Peculium Team

Source: https://t.me/peculiumANN/369
Prompt questions will need to set via live chat or need to call? And what time will the online session. I really want to be present and hear not only the answers to the questions, but also plans for the near future.

Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:41:08 AM

Dear Community,

This AMA will be dedicated to answering all your questions regarding AIEVE and it’s latest updates and development.

AIEVE’s CEO, Abed will be hosting this session so make sure to prepare your questions and to not miss the date.

In March, we have introduced the sweet pot real-time feature and in May we had to perform a large-scale maintenance to improve the UX and prepare for the release of the BeliEve live-version. Throughout the maintenance period, Believe has continued trading our customer´s portfolios and our team have been working on improving it and incorporating the needed updates.

Prepare your questions and keep an eye on our YouTube channel where we are going to launch our LIVE AMA! See you there.

The Peculium Team

Prompt questions will need to set via live chat or need to call? And what time will the online session. I really want to be present and hear not only the answers to the questions, but also plans for the near future.

The AMA will be helt on Youtube as always in the past, most probably. So the Chat-Window there  will be your friend Wink

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:32:46 AM

Dear Community,

The Peculium Team

The AMA will be helt on Youtube as always in the past, most probably. So the Chat-Window there  will be your friend Wink
I will get ready on the 26th to watch and ask with the Team on YouTube, why does Peculium go down 26% today? and what will the team do in the future? partnership, exchanger, it seems that all are still not progressing

Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:59:25 AM

Dear Community,

The Peculium Team

The AMA will be helt on Youtube as always in the past, most probably. So the Chat-Window there  will be your friend Wink
I will get ready on the 26th to watch and ask with the Team on YouTube, why does Peculium go down 26% today? and what will the team do in the future? partnership, exchanger, it seems that all are still not progressing

I am in that project since the very early days and fully back the plan to fully focus on the products before spending silly amounts towards exchanges and marketing.

If you join the webinar, make sure to come prepared and (at least) understood the product "BeliEve" and how it grew the users portfolios already in the beta-phases this year. You may find some infos at https://peculium.io/product and aieve.io.

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 07:51:13 PM

Dear Community,

The Peculium Team

The AMA will be helt on Youtube as always in the past, most probably. So the Chat-Window there  will be your friend Wink

I am in that project since the very early days and fully back the plan to fully focus on the products before spending silly amounts towards exchanges and marketing.

If you join the webinar, make sure to come prepared and (at least) understood the product "BeliEve" and how it grew the users portfolios already in the beta-phases this year. You may find some infos at https://peculium.io/product and aieve.io.
I'll watch the YouTube channel. By the way Yes, for me, too, it is not clear why the cost has fallen, although all the other coins have increased. Let's hope it's a temporary fall.

Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:40:46 AM

Dear Community,

The Peculium Team

I'll watch the YouTube channel. By the way Yes, for me, too, it is not clear why the cost has fallen, although all the other coins have increased. Let's hope it's a temporary fall.

If common market-rules apply, everything other then a (dramatic) increase in PCL-demand in inevitable imo.

Not just following the latest numbers:

The maintenance work is soon over; for your information with the new refresh only 4 customers are making losses!

During this first 2 months of Open Beta, in average, you are doing 5.89% monthly increase !

Thank you again for your patience, the end of the maintenance is very soon, and we try to not locked all customers portolios as not all of you were concerned. Thanks

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:44:22 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 07:50:28 PM by Scheede

Some actual quotes I found in the official Telegram-Group at this weekend which might be of interest to find out how the customers of the product "BeliEve" think / share their experiences:

Quote from: CDO
From the beginning of the open beta, 14605 trades, 99.49% winrate! 100% for conservative with 953 trades, 99.9 for moderate with 4009 trades (4 losses), 99.26% for aggressive with 9643 trades (71 losses) !
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179728

Quote from: customer Eumel Peter
I have the feeling this monthly profit rates, which are shown with pictures, are show portfolios from special selected people/participants. Why are the difference extremely large?
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179738

Quote from: customer Tim T
[In reply to Eumel Peter]
I’m not a specially selected individual.
Been with Believe since beta 1
Lived through the BSV loss and currently at 4.73%

Very happy with results and will continue to invest
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179751

Quote from: customer Skylure Berg
I'm here from day one and lived the same dumps as you and my portfolio is 100% aggressive and have 5.57% profit today
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179758

Quote from: customer Christov
I’m not having a go at you guys, but stop for a moment and think about it. You made gains on most of the trades and ended up in profit. Ask yourself this. Would you have made these gains trading yourself? Complaining of making gains is UnbAIEVEable.
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179761

Quote from: customer Simon Rowan
[In reply to Christov] Yeah I know what you mean and agree, and I'm not knocking the product, I'm trying to understand why some portfolios do better than others when using the same profile.
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179762

[In reply to Simon Rowan]
Taking more risks that not means gain more profits otherwise it will be too easy. Two portfolios could not me compare each other, same risk profile and same investment will not lead same results. That is the beauty of this product as lot of people asked me in the past how this product could scale ... and this exactly how we make our fund working to scale in this market. So please, again, there is not comparison to do.
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179767

Quote from: customer Shedrick
I've made 56 today on 11k invested. No complaints from me
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179768

All maintenance work is done! Thank you for your patience and have a great weekend.
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179771

Which company is publishing the results of all portfolios per risk profile in real time??? I think we are the most transparent company in the world! When we had the big loss regarding BCHSV, the worse portfolio was at minus 14% return per month! All gone, now because she didn't stop trading during the maintenance work. In 3 weeks, she recovers all the losses ... where you find something like that in the market! Guys, you need to wake up and just understand what is product is doing! We are revolutionising this market and we giving this Gold product to anyone! Even millionaires don't have this kind of performance with there money! I was talking with hedge fund two weeks ago and he told me that is doing 17% a year performance for his millionaire customers and he was very proud of that! But his only working with millionaires as he did want the hassel of "poor customer" who will cry for their money when something happend to their life! When I told him our performance, he was curious Wink  
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179796

In AIEVE, the worse portfolio is doing 17% a year [...] and we did accept everyone, not just millionaires because we want to give this beauty to anyone who is strungling in their life.  
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179797

More to come in future

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:36:56 PM

We presented our project at #Vivatech in #Paris in the presence of Morocco's Ambassador and the Minister of Innovation and Digital Tech!

VivaTech is known for #startups and leaders to celebrate #innovation. It’s a gathering of the world’s brightest minds, talents, and #products.

Source: https://twitter.com/_Peculium/status/1130465735044677638

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 07:36:48 PM

Some actual quotes I found in the official Telegram-Group at this weekend which might be of interest to find out how the customers of the product "BeliEve" think / share their experiences:

From the beginning of the open beta, 14605 trades, 99.49% winrate! 100% for conservative with 953 trades, 99.9 for moderate with 4009 trades (4 losses), 99.26% for aggressive with 9643 trades (71 losses) !
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179728

Quote from: customer Eumel Peter
I have the feeling this monthly profit rates, which are shown with pictures, are show portfolios from special selected people/participants. Why are the difference extremely large?
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179738

Quote from: customer Tim T
I’m not a specially selected individual.
Been with Believe since beta 1
Lived through the BSV loss and currently at 4.73%

Very happy with results and will continue to invest
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179751

Quote from: customer Skylure Berg
I'm here from day one and lived the same dumps as you and my portfolio is 100% aggressive and have 5.57% profit today
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179758

Quote from: customer Christov
I’m not having a go at you guys, but stop for a moment and think about it. You made gains on most of the trades and ended up in profit. Ask yourself this. Would you have made these gains trading yourself? Complaining of making gains is UnbAIEVEable.
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179761

Quote from: customer Simon Rowan
[In reply to Christov] Yeah I know what you mean and agree, and I'm not knocking the product, I'm trying to understand why some portfolios do better than others when using the same profile.
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179762

Taking more risks that not means gain more profits otherwise it will be too easy. Two portfolios could not me compare each other, same risk profile and same investment will not lead same results. That is the beauty of this product as lot of people asked me in the past how this product could scale ... and this exactly how we make our fund working to scale in this market. So please, again, there is not comparison to do.
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179767

quote author=customer Shedrick] I've made 56 today on 11k invested. No complaints from me
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179768

All maintenance work is done! Thank you for your patience and have a great weekend.
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179771

Which company is publishing the results of all portfolios per risk profile in real time??? I think we are the most transparent company in the world! When we had the big loss regarding BCHSV, the worse portfolio was at minus 14% return per month! All gone, now because she didn't stop trading during the maintenance work. In 3 weeks, she recovers all the losses ... where you find something like that in the market! Guys, you need to wake up and just understand what is product is doing! We are revolutionising this market and we giving this Gold product to anyone! Even millionaires don't have this kind of performance with there money! I was talking with hedge fund two weeks ago and he told me that is doing 17% a year performance for his millionaire customers and he was very proud of that! But his only working with millionaires as he did want the hassel of "poor customer" who will cry for their money when something happend to their life! When I told him our performance, he was curious Wink  
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179796

In AIEVE, the worse portfolio is doing 17% a year [...] and we did accept everyone, not just millionaires because we want to give this beauty to anyone who is strungling in their life.  
Source: https://t.me/ico_peculium/179797

More to come in future

[/quote]

Thank you very much for the work done, I was very interested to read all this information. I don't understand people asking questions like "I'm not knocking the product, I'm trying to understand why some portfolios do better than others when using the same profile."This is the market, someone gets better, someone worse. And then they write that the project is doomed, I was deceived, all roll into the hole.

Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:18:37 AM

Dear Community,

The Peculium Team

AMA/Webinar kicks off Today 3 p.m. GMT / less then 5 hrs from now.

See you there

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:51:43 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2019, 03:15:04 PM by Scheede

Here you may find the direct link to our upcoming AMA/Webinar in 10 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPHQ54hOgn4

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:46:41 AM

Updated Roadmap of BeliEve

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:54:18 AM

Since it took me >30minutes to capture some proofs of the most recent user-feedbacks,I will publish those here as well

Wie schauts mit dem Trading bei euch aus ?

Ich "bildschirmschieße" mal die aktuellsten User-Feedbacks bzgl. Resultate/Modi der letzten 1-2 Tage aus den Telegram-Gruppen:

Teil 1 / Die Deutschen:

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22597 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22598 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22599

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22600 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22601 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22602

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22613 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22614 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22615

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22617 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22618

Teil 2 / die Englischen:

Quelle: https://t.me/ico_peculium/181808 ff.

Quelle: https://t.me/ico_peculium/181856 / https://t.me/ico_peculium/181857 / https://t.me/ico_peculium/181863

Quelle: https://t.me/ico_peculium/181930 ff.

Teil 3 / die Franzosen:

Hier scheint es mittlerweile schon 5 User mit fünfstelligen Einlagen (das größte Portfolio ist wohl bei $38.930, wenn ich es recht überblicke) zu geben:

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_FR/46779

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_FR/46799

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_FR/47031

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_FR/47047

Puh, das hat dann jetzt doch mal eine halbe Stunde gedauert.
Notiz an mich selbst: Schneller werden!!  Cool

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:21:22 AM

This looks amazing. Is this for real?
Since it took me >30minutes to capture some proofs of the most recent user-feedbacks,I will publish those here as well

Wie schauts mit dem Trading bei euch aus ?

Ich "bildschirmschieße" mal die aktuellsten User-Feedbacks bzgl. Resultate/Modi der letzten 1-2 Tage aus den Telegram-Gruppen:

Teil 1 / Die Deutschen:

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22597 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22598 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22599

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22600 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22601 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22602

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22613 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22614 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22615

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22617 / https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_DE/22618

Teil 2 / die Englischen:

Quelle: https://t.me/ico_peculium/181808 ff.

Quelle: https://t.me/ico_peculium/181856 / https://t.me/ico_peculium/181857 / https://t.me/ico_peculium/181863

Quelle: https://t.me/ico_peculium/181930 ff.

Teil 3 / die Franzosen:

Hier scheint es mittlerweile schon 5 User mit fünfstelligen Einlagen (das größte Portfolio ist wohl bei $38.930, wenn ich es recht überblicke) zu geben:

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_FR/46779

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_FR/46799

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_FR/47031

Quelle: https://t.me/ICO_Peculium_FR/47047

Puh, das hat dann jetzt doch mal eine halbe Stunde gedauert.
Notiz an mich selbst: Schneller werden!!  Cool

Well, I did not photoshop all these screenshots for the sake of this ANN, so from my side it is real.

To make sure you can find all the users and their feedbacks in the Telegram-group by simply clicking on any of the links and find out / judge yourself Wink

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:06:50 PM

BeliEve goes live! And let us talk about the future of PCL-token!

Today we inform you about

- a brief look onto the latest KPIs of BeliΞVE Beta
- Strategic improvement of the PCL value
- End of BeliΞVE Beta + Start of the Live-Version

In-depth ▶️ https://peculium.io/blog/believe-goes-live-and-let-us-talk-about-the-future-of-pcl-token

Source: https://t.me/peculiumANN/382

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 07:29:33 PM

That's good news! Against the background of today's growth in the value of the coin, everyone will win! In particular, those depositors who keep their coins from the very beginning of the company!!!

thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 08:30:57 PM

I am still holding my PCLs from the beginning and will keep them for atleast 1 more year. So how many coins will be burned this October out of remaining 170,703,892 PCLs?

BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 05:45:22 PM

I am still holding my PCLs from the beginning and will keep them for atleast 1 more year. So how many coins will be burned this October out of remaining 170,703,892 PCLs?
I envy you((( due to family circumstances I was forced to sell most of the coins and convert them into Fiat. But I will keep the rest for a very long time! I believe that the project is good and has a great future!

Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:06:29 PM

I found this detailed report by a BeliEve-user in the Telegram-Channel (Link to post: https://t.me/ico_peculium/184954)

Reads pretty good from his experience with this product:  https://medium.com/@pi3rrot/believe-a-savings-management-platform-fa155d5684e2

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Scheede

Love is the answer

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:23:31 PM

I found this detailed report by a BeliEve-user in the Telegram-Channel (Link to post: https://t.me/ico_peculium/184954)

Reads pretty good from his experience with this product:  https://medium.com/@pi3rrot/believe-a-savings-management-platform-fa155d5684e2

This customer just published his 2nd part of his analysis: https://medium.com/@pi3rrot/believe-a-savings-management-platform-1073e22b3503

BTCitcointalk
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
   ████████████████      ▐█
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
                                                                        ███

Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone

❤️
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: