Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eBTC vs BTC !!  (Read 683 times)
bjumb

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:47:55 AM

The only similarity with Bitcoin is BTC in it's name and limited supply of 21 million tokens.

But technically it's way different than BTC. It's standard ERC20 token on ethereum blockhain. It's not minable and all the tokens have already been generated. The developer kept 5% of supply  for himself and 95% were distributed during free airdrop. Now he hopes those that got free tokens will hype them up and sell to inexperienced investors, so he can get rich by selling his 5%. It took him just a few hours to create that token at most. It can't do anything but be transfered to another address. One could argue that Bitcoin can't do anything more than being transfered too and that ERC20 tokens have faster and cheaper transactions, which is true. But Bitcoin is the most adopted by far. And to get wide adoption any cryptocurrencies need to be recognized in public and have huge community. Some token that was only meant to make it's creator rich with almost no work done will never get widely adopted.

So don't fall for eBTC.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:15:57 AM

It is too far when you compare btc to ebtc.

ebtc is just a new altcoins whereas btc is the top cryptocurrency.

many airdrops token now starts with "e*" names. watch-out for the new token because some of thus are scam.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:31:34 AM

I think ebtc will not be next btc. Btc has big power of crypto world since many years ago. Many people respect bitcoin like king of bitcoin and listed on all exchange in the world. But btc just like normal etherium token.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:43:54 AM

I noticed that eBTC was being manipulated by the owners  in etherdelta where it was traded as the price was being pump with little or no volume.Individual with eBTC token could not be able to trade their own volume because all transaction was perpetually pending. It was a hellish experience with etherdelta and eBTC on Thursday till Friday last week. It was only traded here in etherdelta. But when eBTC was traded in another exchange the true price was determined.
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:45:34 AM

I think eBTC was a good project, but the wave of coins ruined everything

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:47:24 AM

what can eBTC used for? and how many holders are there? Is it just a scam?

It's used for nothing, it's just a coin that popped out of nowhere and now has value because of the hype. I don't know on how many holders are there now but those people are just want to get something from their investment on eBTC. Don't think that this coin will be something in the future and expect that there will be another bitcoin wannabe coin that will be named, aBTc, bBtc, cBTc etc.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
aztecminer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:59:40 AM

How does eBTC work? Where is whitepaper? eBTC's creators have very good sense of humor not even trying to create whitepaper about main features and how do they work.

eBTC doen't has a maxium volume. You can check the code, the owener can create unlimit tokens.
Everyone is crazy!
We need colddown, we need support the core opensource developers of bitcoin!
aztecminer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:02:37 AM

It's used for nothing, it's just a coin that popped out of nowhere and now has value because of the hype. I don't know on how many holders are there now but those people are just want to get something from their investment on eBTC. Don't think that this coin will be something in the future and expect that there will be another bitcoin wannabe coin that will be named, aBTc, bBtc, cBTc etc.

You are right! there are eltc, edash, enxt, eeth, eeth1, eeth2, eeth3
Starbtc

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:11:52 AM

What about efuck ? Burn them all. Looks i am not good today.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:16:30 AM

Look op, I don’t want to be the kind of person raining on your parade but I think this topic is just useless. I mean. Everybody in this forum knows what btc is and how great it is. And im sure a lot of people here also knows quite a lot about ebtc. And am pretty sure everyone will say ebtc doesn’t deserve to even be thought about as a competitor for btc. Just doesnt make sense.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:25:00 AM

This video never gets old. I recommend it warmly to everyone Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:30:38 AM

When I see e-Shit now I feel like not to have any further discussion about it unless and until they get on the exchanger and then then the reality can be sensed from it. In case of eBTC vs BTC obviously the question is completely wrong. There is no comparison as such in between them because there were like hundred other alts which were better and highly invested but they still couldn't catch up the bitcoin hives. So I'm not sure if eBTC will do that in any time later. The curiosity is upto the sky not just for the eBTC but for all other eSHITs. :-)

Thejesusofcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Professional Knife catcher

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:32:34 AM

eBTC has massive potential.

All of these shit (e) coins popping up are a direct attack on eBTC.
eBTC is a threat to BTC holders as it's aimed to be a rival for a % of its true  value. The price might keep slipping back but its being bought up. Its better than bitcoin cash and more ideal for major adoption or scaling.

Think for yourself. 95% will disagree. We will succeed. Fud is created with purpose. Think independently.
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:38:01 AM

World's apart. I have ignored anything with an e before it. Maybe we'll be proven wrong, but these just seem like quick money makers off that are exploiting the names of genuine coins and projects.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:33:31 PM

What about efuck ? Burn them all. Looks i am not good today.

Haha you gave me a good laugh this night my fellas. Expect it that there will some so called, "promising" next to bitcoin alt coin and will be making hays in the form of cryptocurrency. And their developers will be also putting it's name with the same maybe with another popular coin like monero. This crypto market is really like that and developers from different alt coins are making money out of nothing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:44:28 PM

I think eBTC was a good project, but the wave of coins ruined everything
I agree I think ebct has the potential to grow in the market. But after it boom, theres many e an airdrop was posting in the announcement thread. So I dont think ebtc and btc is comparable.
Athreos

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:48:14 PM

Unfortunately, eBTC has already been targeted by "pump and dump" groups, which has severely harmed its credibility in the short term. Maybe it will find use in the future.
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:09:50 AM

eBtc vs BTC. lol

lets see. One is godfather of altcoins, listed on major exchange, mined by thousands, respected by many.

other is copycat airdrop listed on uh one exchange?

tough choice.  Cheesy

Hahaha this comment is pure gold. It's literally the comparison OP is making. Bitcoin is and will be strong forever!  Grin Grin
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:16:10 AM

there is no comparison. eBTC is a lacking too much and still too early to say if it actually means anything. however, if the developer managed to make constant progress and along with community support, it will gain much traction and acceptance. But, its not comparable to BTC, just no.
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:19:58 AM

eBTC has not proven so much in the market yet compared to BTC but maybe in the future who knows enthusiasts will patronize eBTC, only time can tell, I mean all of these currencies coming out right now are all trying to prove their applicability and acceptability.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: