Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if everyone withdrew their coin in fiat?  (Read 4311 times)
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:24:46 AM

I think that this situiation wont happen in real life. Because there are no reason to people do that. If they dont like Bitcoin, they can choose altcoins. They still wanna get profit so they wont withdraw

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:12:39 PM

Value of Bitcoin will be $0 if everyone do it. Is it possible to happen of course it is highly unlikely. If it did happen then I think everything in crypto currency market will be valued as $0 as well.
Yeah it can make the bitcoin down but I think it can never be happen because now almost all the people love the bitcoin and they are ready to invest in the bitcoin, I hope the bitcoin will give you the high value of the money and the best thing about the bitcoin is the high use and the increasing price I hope it will make the bitcoin high and the bitcoin will give us the high value of the money now and forever.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:27:32 PM

Value of Bitcoin will be $0 if everyone do it. Is it possible to happen of course it is highly unlikely. If it did happen then I think everything in crypto currency market will be valued as $0 as well.
Definitely there is no doubt in it. As soon as pole are taking their cash out of bitcoin, it will come to zero at once. Bitcoin have high value and this is all due to a huge user network bitcoin is running now around the globe. But as you have said, if everyone is getting out of it for any odd reason, bitcoin will surely demolish. We hope for the better results in future regarding bitcoin in our lives.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:32:14 PM

If all people around the world withdraw BTC. I'm sure that it will fail. But I think that there is no reason to people do that. Bitcoin is still rising, investors still hold to get profit

Yeah but this question is completely imaginary and OP wants you to think in that way where what if everybody goes crazy like that. :-)

I think nothing will happen, except the thing that bitcoin will loose its market capitalism and there will be no value for it. All the exchanges will be able to pay everyone because obviously if the bitcoin was bought before then it was bought with the same fiat which will be floating around the internet or in the bank account of those big exchanger owners. :-) So surely if demanded then they will have to pay it and they will because we have agreement upon that. :-)
I really doubt if exchanges will be ready to meet that demand or worst that could happen is them listing at the value they are willing to buy which obviously in this case would be very low and what do you think would happen in such case, everyone may only just end up selling for losses or they may just have to hold whatever they have and accept that it is worthless.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:23:05 AM

Certainly Crypto in general and bitcoin in particular are the investment direction of high profitability of investors. Therefore, it is not possible to withdraw all the bitcoins out of the market, at least for the time being.
Agreed, The way all the people who are getting to know about bitcoin are showing their interest in investing their money in it, there is no way that we can support this argument. In case, this thing ever happens in life, then it will affect the market of bitcoin. The market price of bitcoin will fall down and there will be a downfall of bitcoin. But I’m sure this thing will never happen.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:54:57 AM

Would there be enough money in the exchanges? Would bitcoin fail?

If everyone will going to withdraw their investment, that certain coin or digital currency will fall, will be scrap and superseded. This will happen if their is a conspiracy to pump and dump a coin in which everyone in their group will not invest anymore to the coin just like what happen in the price corrections that they try to dump the bitcoin and pump the bitcoin cash in which a failed attempt.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:19:50 PM

If every investors would withdraw their coin into fiat bitcoin will fall down and also the price .They will not invest on it anymore and bitcoin will be useless for us it affects the price in market.But It will never happen because now the price of bitcoin is strongly and stable that it will never be gone in the market or currency.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:56:50 AM

It is obviously unlikely unless bitcoin becomes a shitcoin which we all know the possibilities are extremely low to zero. At that point even the one buying at the lower value may be the last to get the news of some happening that is making bitcoin to be dumped real hard and then we have to understand how impossible such a thing is bound to happen. Everyone cannot withdraw their coin into fiat.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:58:53 AM

If everyone withdrew their coin in fiat, there will be a sudden drop of Bitcoin price which in worst its value will be $0. But it is such a nightmare if happens, but in this kind of stability of Bitcoin in themarket, it is impossible to happen.

SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:08:09 AM

Yes, Bitcoin value will fall if everyone dumped their btc into fiat because the more supply of bitcoin the more it will dump just like buying a things in market in the real life if the supply are small the value will get high as you see when investors buying more bitcoins the value of it increases also.
But i think that is impossible that all investors will sell their bitcoin into fiat because btc value are so high now and many Buy walls protecting bitcoin value so it's hard to destroy bitcoin but as you say "What if everyone withdrew their coin in fiat? so it's possible bitcoin value turns into $0 - $10 if that happens.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

That is a longer and stranger thing than you think.  First, remember that there are many people that have ties into the mining farms, in one form or another.  There are also the exchanges and the P2P sites.  The initial exodus that you describe would profit the mining farms, the exchanges and many others. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

That is a longer and stranger thing than you think.  First, remember that there are many people that have ties into the mining farms, in one form or another.  There are also the exchanges and the P2P sites.  The initial exodus that you describe would profit the mining farms, the exchanges and many others. 

And I've always been interested in one question, What will happen to a certain coin in a few years? They will always be traded on the stock exchange or do they have a certain period of life? I mean any coin that can be taken by example.
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:51:59 AM

If that happens then all coin price will go down.It is bad for the market if there is an oversupply of coins because it will definitely have an adverse effect on its value.Sometimes,supply and demands dictates the tempo in trading if there is an oversupply of a particular coins price will drop because the demand is low,while if there is less supply and the demand is high then price go up with it.But the probabilty of everyone withdrawing all their coins is hard to imagine as the market is alive and healthy.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

Here I can bet that it will happen that crash of the market of the altcoins as well as for the bitcoin happen , here I am not saying just by Guess but here we can see that already these things happened in the last of the last year as well as in last week badly .
Only a small negative news we seen that was the ban of ICO and exchange in China only and after that a big dump we seen in bitcoin as well as in altcoins market , that is was , only a type of fear and I don't think that everyone sold Thier bitcoin and altcoins but only few people did and that results into big dump , so we can understand well that if people will withdraw Thier money from bitcoin then that will result into crash of totally market to zero .
But still here I am sure that Many people are who will not make to down the market and will do something for it to do better for the increase or stability in the market .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

I think that this situiation wont happen in real life. Because there are no reason to people do that. If they dont like Bitcoin, they can choose altcoins. They still wanna get profit so they wont withdraw

If any governments ban cryptocurrencies not exchanges then you may see deep dive in prices because in a panic many new investors may want to take out their money so rush to sell. But still, not everyone will convert because those old bitcoin holders know that all these things can last for some time and finally still go high in the future.
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

If all bitcoin user sell their coin then bitcoin become valueless but it never happens because I think since step by step bitcoin spreading the entire world, typical public inspired by bitcoin and bounce into bitcoin in this fact bitcoin value increases more future
Everyone converting money into fiat mean that panic selling, so the price of bitcoin will certainly start falling and it will just as crash like situation, but i think it is not possible in near future, because in near future people trend is to buy more and more bitcoin, the increasing demand of bitcoin is in fact decreasing the supply and so the price goes up.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

when it happens that all investors convert btc into fiat.Of course Bitcoin may drop the value and die. But in reality it is very impossible to happen because each of us have own decision and those desicions will never be desame.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

And I've always been interested in one question, What will happen to a certain coin in a few years? They will always be traded on the stock exchange or do they have a certain period of life? I mean any coin that can be taken by example.
The worst thing that would happen in the name of cryptocurrency is if we are withdrew our money, hope that won't happen although it is expected to happen when bitcoin has reached its maximum capacity and the value has boom enough to make us all rich, but so far now it is unlikely to happen as we are still at crazy stage in having a cryptocurrency in our wallet.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

If everyone withdrew their coin in fiat, there will be a sudden drop of Bitcoin price which in worst its value will be $0. But it is such a nightmare if happens, but in this kind of stability of Bitcoin in themarket, it is impossible to happen.

Exactly, which makes everyone do a panic selling due to suddenly fall of all crypto currencies. Well, in that case I would say yes it's possibly to happen but only less percentage. Each of us has our own thoughts and I don't think all of us will think that kind of scenario. Nevertheless, there are a lots of people hold their coins as the believe it will still increase which come from the different ICO projects having a good and quality advocacy, platforms or products on their projects.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

The worst thing that would happen in the name of cryptocurrency is if we are withdrew our money, hope that won't happen although it is expected to happen when bitcoin has reached its maximum capacity and the value has boom enough to make us all rich, but so far now it is unlikely to happen as we are still at crazy stage in having a cryptocurrency in our wallet.

We actually don't know how high will bitcoin price can reach. There will always be someone who will sell and still hold their coins whenever its price increase. So it's never possible to happen that everyone will convert their bitcoin into fiat.

We're on the moment of doubting bitcoin's capability due to its drop that's why a lot of people here kept thinking negative things about bitcoin and I understand that. Anyway,  I'm pretty much sure that everything will be back to normal once its price will reach atleast $16,000.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: