Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:36:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes you trust a company in this industry?  (Read 498 times)
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:52:29 PM

what makes you trust a company in this industry?

I trust a company that does not delay our benefits and salary. A company that gives you freedom to do the best that you can do while meeting the company's goal and growing yourself consequently. Trusting yourself to a company that makes you feel comfortable. Most importantly, you trust a company as much as you trust yourself that you are capable and fit to work for that company. Trust is something that gives you hope to become better.

DIW

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:28:31 PM

The quality and commitment of the team behind it, the intelligence behind the concept and the level of effort put behind the whole project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hawkers7

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:32:42 PM

First thing to do if you're going to invest to a certain company, you need to do some research about that company. You should first know its background if its good or not. Also, you will know it if you will not try it. Try investing first a small amount of money and wait for some time. When the time comes that you realize you can trust that company, its your time to invest a large amount of money.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:33:37 PM

I wonder if I trust companies today is their true goal. If they show what we should see. And the things we should know about them. They should be liable for the trust if they provide all the information people should invest in their companies.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:34:54 PM

You shouldn't separate this industry to the other ones!  Every place you can see that there are scammers and other companies that stick and create their value throughout the years. To trust a company, you should read their mission, aim and objectives and if you have got any issue you should contact them and see how frank and friendly they are!  If you are really interested in a service you will have questions that demand answers, that sometimes scammers won't be able to give to you!
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

You didn't mentioned that which type of companies you are talking about. If you are referring to companies that owns altcoins, exchanges and wallets than it is quite hard to find out which company is trustworthy, so we have to go through some research about that company. I mostly check the legal entity of companies and their whitepaper, i also go through the reviews of the people working there or having any link with the company.

Promotion is the matter to start any business to push it forward to all set of people which can be reach to all and it should be useful to all set of people. If that kind of product or services has been started then it will be easily promotable to them.
Until you use the product or service how you can find the reviews to check it up. Hence, you can grow your business in a better by marketing it first.
sebasman2

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:39:42 PM

Research. It's hard to trust anyone in this business but if a company has a huge userbase and many many refers (which are actually valid), you could start small and work with them.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:43:21 PM

If you were able to recognize the Scam immediately you are not scams. This is Amateurs. The fraud professional it is impossible to determine. Never think that you are smarter than everyone else. If I suspect that I will never participate in the company without the recommendation of those people whom I trust. But 100% there is no guarantee.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:46:12 PM

This is a good question though. For me it is not really on the trusting part. I believe that in this forum companies are trustable but the people in here were not. Well most of them are not. Because in this type of community we are working as anonymous as possible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:50:53 PM

What makes you nOt?
With ears to see and eyes to hear (song title)
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn – Alvin Toffle
Blockchain is fearsome because this industry can change the whole system of the world and this is just the beginning. Its not just that i trust this industry. I just can't find a reason to not believe in it.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

Good question. In so many coins, token I am involved right now, i would definitely should ask myself that question more often than i do now.

But honestly if I give you a fast answer, i would say i trust no one. I am more like neutral about that.

Following daily threads, seeking how community is active and then i decide. So far so good.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:44:59 PM

Bitcoin become grower that even better then before so many company may interest on bitcoin potential.
As I'm ever read that Amazon and Microsoft already aware of cryptocurrency existence so because of their recognition , more people around the world try to trust bitcoin
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:28:15 PM

I believe in the future it would be easy to trust people online without anyone knowing them. Trust is obviously the problem we have now.
To solve this problem we need to understand what makes people to trust traditional companies and find a way to replicate them in virtual World.
* Physical location is one of the main reasons, others would be,
* License from govt,
* Brand's popularity,
* Good costumer services,
* Company's track record &
 * Some sort of funds from companies that act as insurance for customers incase the companies run away with people money.
So you can pretty much solve the virtual world trust issues If you can figure out how to replicate those on the Internet even without anybody (not even the govt) knowing a company.

Most Companies will be existing in Virtual World anyway. Would you stop them from doing so if they are unable to obtain licenses from their governments whereas you can request for some kind of credible/reliable proofs that only exist online?

agorkems

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:30:08 PM

Join their telegram slack group and see if the team engage the community or ignore them. Check out the website to find out about the team members and read the white paper to understand better on what the company is doing.
whitemacna

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

I usually read people`s reviews about some online company.I do not really believe in this, they do not know me and I do not know him so I came when profitable and I went when it harmed me. I just believe in my god and family. besides that almost everything ever deceived me so i came if they give a profit The trust in the crypto world is harder because transactions are irreversible, If you make it, there is no going back. It's better to do your home work about the company then try them.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:28:20 PM

I usually read the white paper and check the reviews about the company. I also do join the telegram so I am always updated on what is really happening in that said company. These are the basic things i do before I fully trust in the company.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

Don't trust any of them. Lots of sites play the "long con". That is, they try to build up a good reputation in order to lure people in, and once everyone is singing their praises, that's when they abscond with all your money.

That was how it went down with MtGox and Cryptsy - people kept praising MtGox because they knew who the owner was, and the exchange had survived and been reliable for about four years, which is an eternity. But they were reliable till the moment they were not. Those people who were paranoid and moved coins off the exchange as soon as they had bought them were safe. Those who trusted them and kept money on the exchanges lost the lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Akosibatman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

Trust on company that has reputation. You can read the whitepaper of the company you want to join. Trust also the company who prioritize their customer and treat their customer as their asset. Always be extra careful on selecting company nowadays. There are lot of fraud companies out there. Seek experts if you have any doubts.
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

To be honest it is very difficult to trust easily. But if you have in this industry that they will achive success in the near future. Trust your guts and it is normal in the business is to take risk. We will not be successful if we dont risk our life and money. So overall i trust thr company.
Shakiramae

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

I trust the company based on their company profile and its agreement that makes them worthy enough to be trusted upon.Trusting company is too risky so I take every safety measures I can do.I need article and learned passed on the experience.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: