Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin?  (Read 11081 times)
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

For me, altcoin is a coin that can be quickly earned. It seems to me that the main thing is to find out whether it is possible to make quick money on this coin. If so, I will try to buy as large as possible. This is the best way for me
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

In my opinion what can make me trust a new altcoin is that they must have a good working product and should ready to buyback. I think with that I know they really mean business
MasckRRR

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

I'd like to buy altcoin and guess how people once guessed with the purchase of bitcoin. This is what makes you keep a lot of different coins in your wallet. But I understand that the chance is not very big for success.

mediation

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

Yes I trust a lot of new coin in las time but everyone really should be carefull to invest to a new ico because it may be scam and you can lost all money that invested to this work. If I wanna invest some money to a new altcoin, firstly i look at the demand of this ico.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

There are times that new altcoins might be better than some old ones. New altcoins are emerging on timely basis. Even if there are so many of them that do not worth investing in or that are shitcoins, we still have those that are for long term investment. I am usually in search of good altcoins that give good products that are functioning well. These coins must also be backed up with astute working team.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

The main thing that makes me believe is the number of people who have already bought this altcoin. If it is popular and many people are interested in it, then for me it is a sign to buy large and earn. Don't know how you can choose differently
aaaxn

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

In my opinion what can make me trust a new altcoin is that they must have a good working product and should ready to buyback. I think with that I know they really mean business

To the above, you can add - a good marketing plan for several years, the correct distribution of coins, the coin should be a utility and not security.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
█████████                █████                ████████   
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
      █████████████████████████████████       
        ██████████████████████████████           
            ███████████████████████████             
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     
CorionX

Powered by,
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

What helps me believe in the new altcoin is the status of altcoin in the electronics market. Is the value of it high or is it more known or not? I will investigate before investing.
I investigate what the coin is before I invest in it. By that I mean, I invest in the coin after I read the Whitepaper.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:23:05 PM

I think that no one has much confidence in new altcoins or tokens, just everyone wants to make a profit and therefore in a fit of greed people invest in all ICO or coins that predict big x.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

If a new project has collected a sufficient amount of investment, it has a great idea, a strong team and distancing on top exchanges, then in this case I will trust this project.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

If I see development and massive updates on that coin then it is worth keeping. I always read the whitepaper and its platforms.
White paper is not enough to analyse the good project so we must analyse the team member and project security features because white paper is not a truthful view so we should analyse everything in directly because many scam projects are increasing in the market.
it's a white paper and a actual internet web site that provides statistics about the challenges. group behind the second pledge. agencies that can be related to specific generation projects and may be able to offer long-term electricity to the company. in any case, the task is to help the community. In reality, community fees are the most effective price for the coins & it is so important that the company network is easy.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

If a new project has collected a sufficient amount of investment, it has a great idea, a strong team and distancing on top exchanges, then in this case I will trust this project.
Of course, if the bank withdraws All planned funds, then it is almost 90% of success in its development. In any case, if there is an opportunity to observe the schedule of fundraising during the ico of the company, then I always pay attention to this when choosing.
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

Their trends that always are similar with old ones. For example, EOS is like ETH in the past in the beginning of its becoming but EOS's indexes are more promising.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

There are many factors and reasons that make you trust a new initiated altcoin. One major reason is the practicality of the project related to the token. Then, the vision and the continuance of the project in the future because this can bring more investors, and, the team is a fundamental part in the success of any project.

KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:12:59 AM

The main thing in my opinion is to move in what area of ​​the project, whether the project brings many benefits to the community, and the two teams from the project and how actively dev answers all member questions in their forum, I think that will make people believe on the new altcoin.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:42:10 AM

If I see development and massive updates on that coin then it is worth keeping. I always read the whitepaper and its platforms.
White paper is not enough to analyse the good project so we must analyse the team member and project security features because white paper is not a truthful view so we should analyse everything in directly because many scam projects are increasing in the market.
it's a white paper and a actual internet web site that provides statistics about the challenges. group behind the second pledge. agencies that can be related to specific generation projects and may be able to offer long-term electricity to the company. in any case, the task is to help the community. In reality, community fees are the most effective price for the coins & it is so important that the company network is easy.
I was confident with the progress of the new Altcoin who continued to show progress also very capable to generate profits that are much more in the future. so I rely heavily on the new Altcoin is indeed very able to rely in the future as the main coins are quite valuable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:15:45 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 12:14:11 PM by faceoff97

I usually look at the dev team, a legit team is a big factor whether a project will succeed  or not. You have to check out the previous project the team has accomplished, be sure that this team will no longer be reached when trouble comes. Most good coin are based on how well the team working to make the community bigger, to make support question answered and actively updating what milestones were being accomplished by a project. A good project is always back up by a good team. Check HODLER wallet team they are working on a really great project.

The emergence of a new altcoin takes a long time to observe and study it to determine if it is a liar. Everything before ico can't be used as a reference, but if ico is finished and then see if its behavior is improving the project all the time.

It takes a lot of reading to determine whether a coin is legit, it would be wise if an investor would make lot of gathering information from review and white paper. Most coins looks promising, but only a coin which has a good team and good product (a real one) would really have a good future. ICO can only be a success if there is great number of people in the market supporting the product or service.
Eric

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:19:40 PM

In new altcoins my most important point is teams. I believe teams more than everything.
Beucase if team is really stong they can change their tokens value they can upgrade their roadmap they can update their whitepaper etc etc. so the most important thing is team for me.
and i am looking to teams detaily before investing altcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

Transparency, nothing gives more trust than honesty, I like a new alt to have a real team, even if it's not something so impressive, there's no need to lie and say that your whole team comes from Harvard when it's not really like that, we just want a well-organized team with fixed goals and who are really committed to achieving them.
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

A finished product, an interesting idea that is unique to the market and a strong team that includes experienced managers is something I first pay attention to when choosing.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: