Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin?  (Read 11081 times)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:42:19 PM

There are fewer good projects and it is becoming more difficult to find them, so without deep analysis I don’t trust anyone. 90% of all crypto projects have been falling in price for about a year, and in order to get into 10% of successful and growing projects, you need to invest quite a bit of time and effort. The team, the idea, the design, the role of the blockchain should all be up to the mark.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

I don't trust them. These projects do not show any results, they do not show activity in social networks. The only people discussing them are the investors and the ones holding their coins. Nobody else cares.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

I would only trust altcoins that listen to the community. If the project does not, it has no future. He won't survive in this market.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:19:00 AM

A very strong team of developers and the product manager's previous performances make my trust i a new alt coin.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:42:00 AM

If there is a strong team of creators behind a particular altcoin, surely the altcoin can have a great future. So the thing that attracts me the most towards new altcoins is its team .

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

If there is a strong team of creators behind a particular altcoin, surely the altcoin can have a great future. So the thing that attracts me the most towards new altcoins is its team .
The team is what I invest the money on because the coin is not going to do anything without it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
maryanti

Activity: 500

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

Along with the development of altcoins, cryptocurrency creates many new altcoins based on the ethereum blockchain. New coins appear because they are interested in the profits generated by the coin developer itself.

Motivated from predecessors such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, etc. A new coin seems to be a race to be at the forefront. But it's not easy to find a new altcoin that really promises investment.

Even though it has a good website, white paper, and a good team, if the investor is small, the project will fail. New coins have the same goal of success in developing coins.

I believe in the existence of a new altcoin with clear pages like:
Strong team
Interesting website
Real white paper information
Big investor
Sales reach Soft cap.

cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:06:42 AM

I chose the new coins, of course, must be a consideration and research. Because this is very important and not all new Altcoin has a very good potential. I better choose which coin already entered in the Exchange and already has a value. And choose a new coin that has a very large community.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:10:19 AM

I get caught with the concept behind the project and it uniqueness, the technical team if they are capable of deploying the idea and most probably their means of communication and its effectiveness.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
EventChain_News

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:23:18 AM

There are a lot of good projects that just decided to get into the blockchain system, otherwise it is not called, but nevertheless, there are good projects and they are promising.
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:27:18 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
maybe now and the conditions and circumstances of the coins that investors invest or in other words old coins don't experience development they try to invest with new coins which might make it more profitable to invest
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

A new altcoin potential depends on his team and white paper!
An ambitious team whose team will be convinced of their projects and show their hopes to investors!
The project will be continuously optimized to meet the needs of the market!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

The new coins that give a very good idea and have a real product. And the new coins that have a very large volume, of course, was very nice. And it could help the community to always experience growth. This is a very good step before we decide to invest.
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:37:32 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

whenever i see a new altcoin project being launched, i will check the developer team and see their history of previous works/projects.  if the team members came from reputable projects or have a good job background, it's a good indication that they have good work ethics and will not just simply give up in times of crypto turbulence.  furthermore, i will check the roadmap and the development to check if the team is indeed working on schedule.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

I trust coins depending upon the prototype or model of the coin. In terms of investment, we don't just need to invest rather we need to see a product in the project. I want to spend my money to those coins that I know it will works. Therefore, I also look for the development of the coin. Developers are the key to success, and I really watch how they spend their time and effort just to give the best service to the investors.

Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

Off course, when a new coin is very new in the market there will be plenty of interest. but we should know about it, if we do not know about it, then you have to face the risk.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:21:10 AM

What usually makes me decisive is the partner from New Altcoin. I think this is very important. When they cooperate with powerful partners, their products can be better promoted and developed!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:28:05 AM

If I see development and massive updates on that coin then it is worth keeping. I always read the whitepaper and its platforms.
White paper is not enough to analyse the good project so we must analyse the team member and project security features because white paper is not a truthful view so we should analyse everything in directly because many scam projects are increasing in the market.
it's a white paper and a actual internet web site that provides statistics about the challenges. group behind the second pledge. agencies that can be related to specific generation projects and may be able to offer long-term electricity to the company. in any case, the task is to help the community. In reality, community fees are the most effective price for the coins & it is so important that the company network is easy.
I have a lot of use even save Altcoin smell. which I feel is increasing profits by having new coins and count on it as a major advantage. so I give a lot of support for generating augmenting on the development of the new Altcoin.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

To trust a new coin, I have to see how the team works and what they are doing, whether they have a product working or they just promise that it will come out, it will take time, but then I can be more confident in my investments.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

if the project has not yet begun then what must be considered is the concept and the team that runs it. but if the project is already running and the token has been registered in the market then the volume is a measure of whether or not tthe projct is good
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: