Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin?  (Read 11081 times)
markzuk007

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

In this crypto world  if you want to earn good profit you have to take risk now. 
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

The altcoin that can have a future market is a good altcoin. Usually the market value can prove the future of the altcoin, because this altcoin usually has many supporters. But the risk of altcoin is still greater than Bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin affects all coins.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Well the whitepaper has to be really convincing and well made. The developers should know what they have planned on the token they're about to sell to everyone. They also should have a plan to probably develop the coin further in the future and make it grow bigger than its predecessor.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

What do you mean a new coin ? after the ICO (already list in the cmc) or who are still in the project ICO ? if project ICO first I'm going to see the team and roadmap or whitepaper. The project which is good of course have a plan or things arranged clearly. How their products accepted or implemented into society so that the many investors interested in. Sometimes a lot of project ICO that only FOMO in the beginning but the next project is not developed as in the roadmap. The pioneer will be a lot of interest in the sense that I would choose coins whose function is different from the others.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

Unique idea. Most of project do try to steal idea and make some minor changes, but they will not survive the market, while unique ideas certainly will.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

I don't really trust new coin i just invest and see the opportunity to pump the coin and will take profit from the increase.
and i think the best investment for now is only bitcoin and ripple.
People dont understand the Idea of altcoin investment is to multiply your bitcoin and keep . They just preach the hold hodl. The whales dont have time to hodl for ever they make 2x bitcoin and take profit and move to another .

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Good Ideas and detailed plans. Every team can say that they are creating new BTC, but only few of them is capable of real creation of good project and planning is the core.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

Some people will believe in the presence of new coins if the new coin has a reliable team and the team can be trusted in the development of the coin. In addition, the team has had a pretty good experience so that it can help the performance of coins to achieve higher prices and more useful for crypto.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

First - the idea! It should be interesting. Secondly - the team! The team should consist of famous personalities and profisianalov.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

For me, the most important is the developer's member. If they already have a good track record at blockchain, I will buy without a doubt. But if they a new player, I have to look more deeply at their project. What they wanna to deliver and are they coin have a purpose.

hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:55:00 AM

I check all I can find about project team, because I do not want to fall a victim of idenity theft and I do not want to gift my money to anyone, just because this person tries to be smarter.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:36:27 AM

I do not invest in projects from Eastern Europe. Most of them are fake and others are not stable enough to give me good profit. I helped me to save money a lot of times.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

I do not invest in projects from Eastern Europe. Most of them are fake and others are not stable enough to give me good profit. I helped me to save money a lot of times.
Strange assumption. And what about the others? Have they fully justified your trust? What do you say about EOS and others like him. Projects have collected billions, and their founders go away. Does this inspire confidence?
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:42:20 AM

I will not say that I completely trust new projects, but many of them look very promising, as they appeared in difficult times and can compete with large projects that have long been on the market. New projects have a better idea, I believe in them more than old ones, maybe when the market starts to recover, new projects will fly into space.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:31:37 AM

What makes me believe and desires to invest in it is the team that is on the coin. New coins that have a team that is experienced in their fields and also has extensive knowledge of crypto will tend to be skilled in developing the coin technology. Even though the coins are relatively new, they will be able to keep up with the growth and development of crypto, they can even overtake old coins that are on crypto.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

There are a lot of factors that are affecting my investing decisions. The most important aspect of a new project is a detailed whitepaper, because it is the most important document of every project. I am also trying to invest in project that have already released their product.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:57:46 AM

Only a working product makes me to invest in a project. I am sick of projects that are selling an idea without any development plans, and as the market shows, such projects are losing at least 10x from their ICO price.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:06:51 AM

A good vision and mission, a team that is solid and experienced, has a good track record, and also a clear concept, especially if you already have your own product, so the project will be more convincing.
the features above are one of them there is a BNB token first and TRON,
BNB is famous for its exchangers, and Tron is famous for its fast movements and good innovation.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

I now believe in new altcoin because the price of the former altcoin is so low that so when you invest in it it is definitely worth losing you to invest in new altcoin because of the greater likelihood that you will earn a great deal.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

I trust a new altcoin if I can see what they can bring back in the future, how many real partnerships they have?
Actually, It is the power of hope.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: