Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:04:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you expect a crash soon ? Or you see bitcoin keep climbing ?  (Read 4074 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:40:26 AM

Feel free to free your thoughts bitcoiners Cool. We are aproaching a major point of the bitcoin bull run so now let's watch the bitcoin rally very very close.
I'm expecting both things, there will be more price climbing in the upcoming before the hard fork  but before we are heading there. I'm just tuning in right now and I'll go with the flow because I don't have any plans because I'm a long term holder so if the price goes down, I really don't care at all but if the price goes up then that's I'm more caring because there's a lot of profit if that happens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:19:41 PM

I expect profit taking any time from now to $5700 max. Important for $5000 to hold.

Plausible. I'm pretty sure that there were some that are already contented for profit taking at $5,700 it's better to take some and don't be too greedy at all. Wait for the dips and then you are good to go, there will be the time that the price of bitcoin will be on a correction I guess it will happen 2-5 days before the hard fork this month and it can pump again next month. I'm expecting for a crash yet I'm expecting more with another pump soon.
Yes it is, We might know bitcoin will suddenly crash. but I think it just for only few days, so now much better to take some of your bitcoin for your necessary intention.You still hold your remaining btc because we noticed the value of bitcoin currency is really more in pumping compare in the previous which is a good news for us.

The crash that we are talking about is the possible correction that can happen anytime but to be more specific there's more to come when it comes to the price of bitcoin. I want to become positive when it comes to bitcoin, I don't want to drag myself worrying about if it will crash or will make the price lower. I've seen it many times on how did bitcoin became one of the most reliable invest at this generation.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
atc1-REAL

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:51:22 PM

Everyone wants, at this time, to have some of the BTC gold that will be given to the holders of BTC on Oct 25. With this in mind, many people are buying BTC to stack up and have some free money. They learn this when BCH came out and many saw the opportunity that it could give and the money that it could produce.  As Oct 25 comes nearer, expect more people to start panic buying BTC and its price will be higher than we have right now.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:26:03 PM

Everyone wants, at this time, to have some of the BTC gold that will be given to the holders of BTC on Oct 25. With this in mind, many people are buying BTC to stack up and have some free money. They learn this when BCH came out and many saw the opportunity that it could give and the money that it could produce.  As Oct 25 comes nearer, expect more people to start panic buying BTC and its price will be higher than we have right now.
As I have see the movement of bitcoin price I don't think it will crash anytime soon. When we say crash bitcoin totally will dump, so the moves of bitcoin will currently climb up high. Because users will go into bitcoin to have bitcoin gold, but let's see the bitcoin price.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:59:58 PM

As I have see the movement of bitcoin price I don't think it will crash anytime soon. When we say crash bitcoin totally will dump, so the moves of bitcoin will currently climb up high. Because users will go into bitcoin to have bitcoin gold, but let's see the bitcoin price.

New investors is expecting good return for short term. In my opinion prices will be dumped hardly after fork. 5000$ level will be new resistance for current uptrend. Long term holders shouldnt worry about current situation but for short term trading this is dangerous situation.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:28:00 AM

New investors is expecting good return for short term. In my opinion prices will be dumped hardly after fork. 5000$ level will be new resistance for current uptrend. Long term holders shouldnt worry about current situation but for short term trading this is dangerous situation.
That's truly unpredictable, but in my thinking a possibility is there to happen same as that mentioned by the above mate in his quote. The resistance value vary with time as well the circulation. On the days close to the prior and after fork panic situation surely prevails and this will let the value go down and get reatain shortly.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:31:39 AM

Crash is possible after investors dumps their money on fork event.Prices will climb till 6000$ but later crazy movements will result in losses due to hitted stop loss orders. I hold my bitcoins till next year and long term holders always win at the end.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:34:53 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 02:25:56 AM by e-coinomist

Crash is possible after investors dumps their money on fork event.Prices will climb till 6000$ but later crazy movements will result in losses due to hitted stop loss orders. I hold my bitcoins till next year and long term holders always win at the end.
A more speculative approach would be moving into FIAT completely, than placing low buy orders according to these wild swings. Once that filled up portfolio would be all bitcoin again ... getting a rest until new year's eve.

This BT2/B2X/S2X fork beeing a bigger systemical risk than former regulations in china have made a hit.
A complete "crash" seems unlikely there is not much fear in the audience. On the long everybody bullish.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:57:09 AM

Feel free to free your thoughts bitcoiners Cool. We are aproaching a major point of the bitcoin bull run so now let's watch the bitcoin rally very very close.

Lot of veteran bitcoin holders dont see any crash may happen next month thru fork but instead mostly will continue to hoard because of their hard experiences regarding past crashes, ban and criticizing bitcoin that instead of falling it down the actual result is opposite in which bitcoin become now more expensive to purchase therefore hoarding will be the best move as we expect value will always climbing in the end.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:11:50 AM

No. I don't think bitcoin will crash. Current bitcoin value due to high demand as well as increasing bitcoin holders from various places in the world. Because of course, bitcoin very popular now.
yes but since bitcoin is popular there is always volatile on it that made when bitcoin reach the higher value . Its always happened even before we can expect a higher value now adays . But I have doubt also that it will fall deeper again as the current prediction that when bitcoin goes up it will crash because of its volatility ..
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:57:52 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to go up. Btc was really meant to go up in the previous month but because China and James Dimon was there to block it and spread fud. Now, it's more stronger and I doubt it will crash because only a major event can affect bitcoin which has already happened in the past.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:21:46 AM

I expect profit taking any time from now to $5700 max. Important for $5000 to hold.

Plausible. I'm pretty sure that there were some that are already contented for profit taking at $5,700 it's better to take some and don't be too greedy at all. Wait for the dips and then you are good to go, there will be the time that the price of bitcoin will be on a correction I guess it will happen 2-5 days before the hard fork this month and it can pump again next month. I'm expecting for a crash yet I'm expecting more with another pump soon.
Yes it is, We might know bitcoin will suddenly crash. but I think it just for only few days, so now much better to take some of your bitcoin for your necessary intention.You still hold your remaining btc because we noticed the value of bitcoin currency is really more in pumping compare in the previous which is a good news for us.

The crash that we are talking about is the possible correction that can happen anytime but to be more specific there's more to come when it comes to the price of bitcoin. I want to become positive when it comes to bitcoin, I don't want to drag myself worrying about if it will crash or will make the price lower. I've seen it many times on how did bitcoin became one of the most reliable invest at this generation.
Correction is just the best word to use for it as you have said. A crash is a very huge difference in price which is not something we can be seeing much of anymore. Even if it does, huge support is always on ground to swallow it up at the best chance possible.

Highs will come, there would be corrections along the line and then maybe later on, we see some other crazy bullish trend and then the trend continues. huge gaps in price are usually caused by unnecessary FUDs as a result of weaker hands which for now is really reducing.
Jateng

Activity: 1273
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:43:32 AM

With what happen few days ago, i expect for the bitcoin price to climb more that is why there is no reason for bitcoin to crash sooner. Wait, you said crash ? Something like bitcoin will end or its price will go down again? What I mean in what I said is "down its price". I also expect that it will " climb up" because most users that are involve long time ago predict that it will "climb". That is also the reason why I am starting to convert different digital currencies I earned in the past signature I joined into bitcoin. It may not yet double but if bitcoin increase, probably it will increase too. Then, there lots of people are getting involve to bitcoin, it means more demand so the price will also climb. 

Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:47:08 PM

As of now, there are no signs of bitcoin going down, though without china and some exchanges are being closed, bitcoin still proves to be the dominant force in cryptocurrency. I think a major event like a world war, may bring the price of bitcoin down, since all will be affected or it may be halted, it depends on what will happen if ever it may happen. Bitcoin is also showing strength as  of late, i think that is because of the upcoming forks and bitcoin gold, still we need to be careful, since the last time bitcoin fad a ver nice bull run, chia decided to ban bitcoin, and noe russia is showing some signs, but hopefully they will find a way on how to handle theirs and not judt let go of bitcoin.

If only I control the bitcoin's future, maybe I will do everything to make it last. I won't allow any hard situations happened since I know that many people hoping for its continuous growth. For now, I am not expect it to crash since it is currently at a higher price. But then, keep in mind that nothing permanent in this world so never expect too much about its growth. Yes, it is now climbing up but due to uneven movement of its price, no one can predict the exact time of when will be it goes down or ups again.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:56:41 PM

I think Bitcoin will continue in its ding dong travel path till it hit $100K in price. And continue same behaviour thereafter

The travel won't be upwards all the time though, there will be corrections. Some traders will wish to take profit somewhere between now and 10 k$ (which is a mid-term realistic goal). We won't reach 100 k$ so fast.
To be honest, if the price of Bitcoin can reach $100,000 early next 5 years, I am sure its value will down again to the hell, even we will not see Bitcoin has high price as now. Because in that time, the government will say Bitcoin is bubble speculation, is not a good investment type and easily controlled by someone.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:29:56 PM

Crash is possible after investors dumps their money on fork event.Prices will climb till 6000$ but later crazy movements will result in losses due to hitted stop loss orders. I hold my bitcoins till next year and long term holders always win at the end.What
What events are you referring  to, that are capable of causing a crash in the price of Bitcoin? I am seeing profit taking as only formidable out there to upset Bitcoin climb. Unlike the situation before Bitcoin cash split, people were apprehensive and FUD could be felt, but this time, the case with BTG, is that most people are relaxed and think it would also go the way of the ones before it with its tail in between its legs!
tobs

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:14:45 PM

I expect an ordinary pump and dump as bitcoin struggles to go higher. It's like it gets to $5500 just to drop to $4800 to go $5500 again in few days and drop again to $5000-something. It looks like people really want it to raise, but it's just not ready yet. But thanks to such fluctuations around this $5000 it's easy to make some small profits with buying when it drops and selling when it tries again to go higher. Also after the fork, there has to be some significant dump to $4000/$3600 as people will get rid of excess bitcoins that they want to get now in order to get these free fork coins, and then after the dump a rapid growth again, I guess.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:51:18 AM

I think Bitcoin will continue in its ding dong travel path till it hit $100K in price. And continue same behaviour thereafter
Lol. Ding Dong really! The thing is no one can really know the path of bitcoin for real, but that ding dong pattern is definitely a way bitcoin has started in 2009 till it got to this stage. We will always see highs and lows but how long any of this pattern will continue is what we cannot say really. $100k price is something that would be a huge one if it happens probably in the next few years. (Dreaming big).
roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:13:16 AM

I disagree with this, After october 25th fork another Fork might happen on November so if the fork is successful then bitcoin holders will keep it until the next fork. and with the increasing user it may not affect its price.
jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:07:50 AM

I disagree with this, After october 25th fork another Fork might happen on November so if the fork is successful then bitcoin holders will keep it until the next fork. and with the increasing user it may not affect its price.

Indeed price may go low but on a long term trade $5400 is still a small price for bitcoin. Forks are just around the corner once the 25th is successful demand for the coin will go high because of the November fork.

And also most of the FUD that was encountered was successfully exceeded by the coin. And this FUD was not yet known by most of the people so if they were able to hear it and thought of it as a n advantage for the coin demand will definitely go higher for the coming weeks.

Expect for higher prices on the coming months for Bitcoin,.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: