Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:55:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you expect a crash soon ? Or you see bitcoin keep climbing ?  (Read 4070 times)
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:06:30 PM

Nobody can say exactly what will happen to bitcoin, but I'm sure that it will grow very well and please its owners. Although in November there may be a slight drop in the price.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

I see bitcoin climbing all the way up! Even with the fork drawing near I don't think it might lower the price like few months ago. It might cause some FUD still all I see today are green candles brightly glowing.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:16:06 AM

I expect profit taking any time from now to $5700 max. Important for $5000 to hold.

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:32:24 AM

The last fork did not worked out. And I think that more people will surely hold while the new coin is released unlike before that they sold.
I think the prices will continue going up to 7 thousand dollars by the end of the year. Because in less that a month it recovered and pumped up high.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:35:52 AM

I expect profit taking any time from now to $5700 max. Important for $5000 to hold.

Plausible. I'm pretty sure that there were some that are already contented for profit taking at $5,700 it's better to take some and don't be too greedy at all. Wait for the dips and then you are good to go, there will be the time that the price of bitcoin will be on a correction I guess it will happen 2-5 days before the hard fork this month and it can pump again next month. I'm expecting for a crash yet I'm expecting more with another pump soon.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:09:47 AM

Plausible. I'm pretty sure that there were some that are already contented for profit taking at $5,700 it's better to take some and don't be too greedy at all. Wait for the dips and then you are good to go, there will be the time that the price of bitcoin will be on a correction I guess it will happen 2-5 days before the hard fork this month and it can pump again next month. I'm expecting for a crash yet I'm expecting more with another pump soon.
Yes it is, We might know bitcoin will suddenly crash. but I think it just for only few days, so now much better to take some of your bitcoin for your necessary intention.You still hold your remaining btc because we noticed the value of bitcoin currency is really more in pumping compare in the previous which is a good news for us.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:05:49 PM

Yes it is, We might know bitcoin will suddenly crash. but I think it just for only few days, so now much better to take some of your bitcoin for your necessary intention.You still hold your remaining btc because we noticed the value of bitcoin currency is really more in pumping compare in the previous which is a good news for us.
Crashing and selling for profit taking are actually two different things! I must say that at this stage and exposure of Bitcoin, we should no longer be harping on crash and dump, because those no longer hold sway with Bitcoin. It is normal though to experience  drops in price from time to time, but that entirely market dynamics and Bitcoin happens to have a very healthy one.

Having crossed the $5000 price level and the November hard fork a little bit ahead, I expect Bitcoin to climb a little bit higher and then pull back to await how the hard fork turns out.
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:08:39 PM

I think a crash is inevitable given how much BTC has risen in a short period. But maybe a crash isn't the right terminology, more of a correction to around the $5k mark.

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:13:31 PM

I think a crash is inevitable given how much BTC has risen in a short period. But maybe a crash isn't the right terminology, more of a correction to around the $5k mark.
But this is not the first time bitcoin has risen in this kind of a fashion, and let's not forget bitcoin was at approximately $4800 before it dropped to as low as ~$3500 and now it's risen has high as $5600...I don't mind seeing it climb. I agree the crash terminology is extreme, maybe suitable word would be a dip
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:26:58 PM

But this is not the first time bitcoin has risen in this kind of a fashion, and let's not forget bitcoin was at approximately $4800 before it dropped to as low as ~$3500 and now it's risen has high as $5600...I don't mind seeing it climb. I agree the crash terminology is extreme, maybe suitable word would be a dip
As the above user mentioned, it's not that very first time the price has been growing in such a manner. This is quite a common thing with the digital currency to grow tremendously. Maybe this can be considered as an early growth for the upcoming fork, because users doesn't have any solid reason to describe that the price increase is because of some particular event.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:39:52 PM

As the above user mentioned, it's not that very first time the price has been growing in such a manner. This is quite a common thing with the digital currency to grow tremendously. Maybe this can be considered as an early growth for the upcoming fork, because users doesn't have any solid reason to describe that the price increase is because of some particular event.
This is actually true, it's not uncommon for cryptocurrencies to suddenly spike in price. The same thing happened with Stellar Lumens the past few days.

I was dumbfounded to see Bitcoin's price at $5600 this morning, while a few hours later, its price had surpassed $5800. Anyone who might be considering to either sell or buy BTC should be extremely cautious right now. We should be prepared if the price starts declining.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:45:50 PM

Feel free to free your thoughts bitcoiners Cool. We are aproaching a major point of the bitcoin bull run so now let's watch the bitcoin rally very very close.

All I want now is bitcoin prices to keep going up, because if the bitcoin price keeps going up I'll get a big profit from my bitcoin right now. and it looks like my expectations come true because today the bitcoin price reaches $ 5700 very close to $ 6000, bitcoin prices continue to break the record all time high at the last 24 hours.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:07:23 PM

crash ;no
brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:42:11 PM

Feel free to free your thoughts bitcoiners Cool. We are aproaching a major point of the bitcoin bull run so now let's watch the bitcoin rally very very close.

All I want now is bitcoin prices to keep going up, because if the bitcoin price keeps going up I'll get a big profit from my bitcoin right now. and it looks like my expectations come true because today the bitcoin price reaches $ 5700 very close to $ 6000, bitcoin prices continue to break the record all time high at the last 24 hours.

Of course all bitcoin users want the price of bitcoin to keep going up. By looking at the price of bitcoin right now, I think the bitcoin price will keep climbing until segwit 2nd coming. I don't expect a crash in this month, maybe it will stable on $5,700 or even increase again.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:51:52 PM

I think realistically the price has risen too sharply and a correction is definitely inevitable, however bitcoin could reach 6k by then and be correcting back to around the price it currently is at.

The bitcoin climbing high at this moment is because people are buying bitcoins to get free Bitcoin gold on 25 October when the hard fork will happen. The amount of bitcoins you have, you will get same amount of bitcoin gold and that too for free. For this reason price is moving high and we never know if it can even cross 8000$ within this month.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:30:05 PM

I think realistically the price has risen too sharply and a correction is definitely inevitable, however bitcoin could reach 6k by then and be correcting back to around the price it currently is at.
The price could have really risen sharply and we already know what is really causing that by now. However, where the correction is going to happen is what we don’t know.
If it keeps surging upward and hit another ATH, then the correction will definitely not come back to where we are right now and by then we would just have another whole new level. It is too early anyway, there is still a whole lot of time ahead.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:42:17 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 01:05:54 AM by Zenithar

That is in fact the nature of bitcoin. We always see a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, some time the fluctuation is more that 500$ in some hours, i think that as soon as the users of bitcoin will incredase bitcoin price will also becom stable. But i think that the current increasing and decreasing trend of bitcoin is also giving good profit to investors, who try to buy bitcoin in low price and then sell it in high pirce.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:05:53 AM

I'm expecting a price change by October 25 since bitcoin gold will be on the market. The price would just be corrected anyway and reach $6000 by November. I don't see any potential crashes all I can say is bitcoin will keep on climbing up.
Iveyalla

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:09:47 PM

I never imagine bitcoin will crash as once was. World community has many understand about bitcoin and potential inside. And this will drive demand on bitcoin continue to soar. That's, bitcoin continue to climb atleast until bitcoin done mined.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:58:11 PM

No. I don't think bitcoin will crash. Current bitcoin value due to high demand as well as increasing bitcoin holders from various places in the world. Because of course, bitcoin very popular now.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀