Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:01:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Download BIRDCHAIN on Google Play  (Read 91048 times)
AudriusBird

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:41:22 PM

Hi there,

well, there is no unlimited plans. Operators are just marketing that, but it's limited to 300-500 SMS/day.
Birdchain will work only local region of the app user.

Btw, have you seen our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q90ECs3_Je0

I personally get unlimited messaging. how will this benefit me?

will the messages be region locked?
Jack_Of_All_Trades

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:19:45 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 02:11:07 PM by Jack_Of_All_Trades

Sorry to ruin your day, but, unfortunately, it cannot work due to the standard mobile contract terms in the current use.

Here, just as an example, BT Mobile service terms in UK.

Prohibited use:

You must not allow our service to be used:
  • for machine to machine communication (this means the communication between two or more machines without a person);
  • or to create your own personal hotspot which provides internet access to other devices which may be used by yourself or others (this is sometimes known as 'tethering');
  • or to route, re-route, forward, or divert calls and text messages for commercial gain (this is sometimes known as being a 'GSM gateway' or a 'SIM gateway'), or for any other purposes other than personal use;
  • or to make offensive, indecent, menacing, nuisance or hoax calls, or to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
  • or in any manner which is otherwise unlawful.
We provide the ability to use our services outside of the UK, but you must not use them solely for this purpose (that is, our service is not intended nor designed for permanent or near permanent use outside of the UK).
You must not resell our service.

Source: http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/static/terms/mobile-service.html

Violation of the terms would result in the termination of the contract and possible fines.
Birdchain (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:22:59 PM

Sorry to ruin your day, but, unfortunately, it cannot work due to the standard mobile contract terms in the current use.

Prohibited use:

• for machine to machine communication (this means the communication between two or more machines without a person);
  • or to create your own personal hotspot which provides internet access to other devices which may be used by yourself or others (this is sometimes known as 'tethering');
  • or to route, re-route, forward, or divert calls and text messages for commercial gain (this is sometimes known as being a 'GSM gateway' or a 'SIM gateway'), or for any other purposes other than personal use;
  • or to make offensive, indecent, menacing, nuisance or hoax calls, or to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
We provide the ability to use our services outside of the UK, but you must not use them solely for this purpose (that is, our service is not intended nor designed for permanent or near permanent use outside of the UK).

Source: http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/static/terms/mobile-service.html

Violation of the terms would result in the termination of the contract and possible fines.

Hi,

As long as the user doesn't exceed his fair usage agreement operators operator will not have any pretext to check what messages were sent from the phone.

Also operators will not risk to get sued for privacy violations (reading private messages) and even if they would win, the cost of victory would be too high and to damaging to their brand.

Lastly it is unlikely for operators to take any real actions in the next three-four years.

Also the law doesnt forbid to send business related messages.

By the way this is a bit of topic:

Point two in BT regulations : create your own personal hotspot which provides internet access to other devices which may be used by yourself or others (this is sometimes known as 'tethering'); Illogical also. You cant share your data with a friend even tho it belongs to you...

Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:45:14 AM

Just updates an images about this project. You can go to Click Here.
c-none

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:53:09 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 05:04:02 PM by c-none

I have some questions before applying to ICO.

I am from Turkey and in Turkey you will have to be a registered telecom company in order to send senderID SMS.
I wonder how the Birdchain will pass this issue as I don't want my own number to send SMS to people I don't know.

Do both sender and receiver should be the Birdchain APP user in order to send/get SMS or only the sender should be a user is enough?

Also in Turkey we are not allowed to resell our services that are provided by telecoms even it's 1 or 10000 SMS. How you will bypass this?

Thanks a lot!
muffinrejoice

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:39:57 AM

okay not too bad to look at the project on this thread of course in this case I still need to see more about how it would be great to use it in the future. Make just some other examples
mangenta

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:42:22 AM

Soft Cap 9,500 ETH  Hard Cap 86,000 ETH  i think its moderate.
Kemezer0

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:36:47 PM

www.birdchain.io

Normal kişilerin kullanılmayan SMS mesajlarını işletmelerle satmalarını sağlayacak tamamen işlevsel bir IM uygulaması. Çözümümüz, A2P SMS servisinin fiyatını işletmeler için 6 katına düşürecek ve aylık 300 Euro'ya kadar para kazanma fırsatı yaratacak.

Tanıtım belgesi | OnePager

Birdchain 2 temel sorunu çözüyor:

Çoğu cep telefonu sahiplerinin sınırsız SMS planları vardır ya da her ay büyük miktarda ücretsiz SMS alması, neredeyse hiç kimse SMS mesajları kullanmamaktadır. İnsanlar anında mesajlaşma uygulamaları ile iletişim kurar. Bu, her ay kullanılmayan milyarlarca bedava SMS mesajının boşa gittiği anlamına gelir;
İşletmeler, müşterilerine promosyon veya işlem mesajları göndermek için tek bir SMS başına 8 euro sent ödemektedir. Hizmetin bedeli aşırı derecede yüksek olmasına ve kurumsal aracıların her yıl yükselmeye devam etmesine rağmen hizmet kalitesi azalır (teslimat hızının düşmesi, mesajlar çok geç teslim edilir, sadece alıcıların bir kısmı mesaj alır).

Birdchain, düzenli insanların cep telefonlarını kullanmak için blok zincirinin çeşitli çözümlerini uyarlayacak. İşletmeler, kurumsal arabulucu hizmetleri kullanmadan, onlarla A2P SMS gönderebilecek. A2P SMS servisinin fiyatlarında şirketlere büyük ölçüde düşecek ve insanlar telefonlarından gönderilen her SMS için para alacak.
Birdchain RoadMap

Birdchain Ekibi

Birdchain'in arkasındaki ekip, A2P SMS toplama işini neredeyse 10 yıldır başarıyla yürütüyor. Bu dönemde A2P SMS pazarı hakkında derinlemesine uzmanlık ve bilgi topladık. Ayrıca, yazılım geliştirmede (özellikle sosyal paylaşım uygulamalarında) 10 yılı aşkın tecrübeye sahibiz ve hem blok zincir hem de şifrelemede kayda değer bir yeterlilik sahibiyiz. Kamu, iş dünyası ve piyasanın kendisi için daha şeffaf, güvenli ve adil bir çözüm yaratma konusunda bize güven verir.

Birdchain Crowdsale Başlıyor 18 - 11 - 2017
tpiardi

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:07:16 AM

The only problem is to discover what each operator consider "fair usage" to limit to that option.
Birdchain (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

I have some questions before applying to ICO.

I am from Turkey and in Turkey you will have to be a registered telecom company in order to send senderID SMS.
I wonder how the Birdchain will pass this issue as I don't want my own number to send SMS to people I don't know.

Do both sender and receiver should be the Birdchain APP user in order to send/get SMS or only the sender should be a user is enough?

Also in Turkey we are not allowed to resell our services that are provided by telecoms even it's 1 or 10000 SMS. How you will bypass this?

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

We wont lie. It is technicaly impossibel to hide the senders ID. So your number will be seen. However we have put protection in place like for 72h the receiver of promotional SMS wont be able to make a call or text you. Also in the SMS there will always be a name of the company that sends the SMS.

Only the sender has to have the app.

You bought those messages they are yours. As long as you do not go over the FUA (fair usage agreement) set number of SMS they cant check you. It is a breach of privacy and basic human right.
Birdchain (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:31:18 PM

okay not too bad to look at the project on this thread of course in this case I still need to see more about how it would be great to use it in the future. Make just some other examples

How I might help you? That is what kind of information you would like to have?
Birdchain (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:34:21 PM

The only problem is to discover what each operator consider "fair usage" to limit to that option.

Issue if you want to have a farm or just for your plan?
Birdchain (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:50:59 PM

In your whitepaper you write "Secondly, businesses pay up to 8 euro cents per single SMS to send promotional or transactional messages  to  their  clients."
How did you come up with this number? Twilio, for example, asks only $0.0075 to send or receive a message. So, that's less than 1 euro cent per single SMS.
Please explain.

Hi it depends on the country. The one you have shared is prob for the USA guessing for the price (but the volume is huge there). Here is few different countries across the world and the price of SMS (you can check twillio page)

Brazil -  0.0570$
Germany - 0.0850$
China - 0.0280$
Mexico - 0.0490$
ascakan

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:57:06 PM

so.. What if costumer uses this service for illegal usage or racist mesagges or for Crime ? arent we will be the FIRST person who need to be investigated ? and this risk for 1 euro/cent ? no ty bb
LoveInThisCryptoClub

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:00:22 PM

Prohibited use:

Hi,

As long as the user doesn't exceed his fair usage agreement operators operator will not have any pretext to check what messages were sent from the phone.

Also operators will not risk to get sued for privacy violations (reading private messages) and even if they would win, the cost of victory would be too high and to damaging to their brand.

Lastly it is unlikely for operators to take any real actions in the next three-four years.

Also the law doesnt forbid to send business related messages.

By the way this is a bit of topic:

Point two in BT regulations : create your own personal hotspot which provides internet access to other devices which may be used by yourself or others (this is sometimes known as 'tethering'); Illogical also. You cant share your data with a friend even tho it belongs to you...

So technically you CAN get in trouble for it though?
allocco

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:44:20 PM

Hi, 
will  people read my mobile number?  Huh
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:22:18 AM

Hi, 

You should probably read whole whitepaper before asking this question.

You can read it somewhere at the end of paper.

But anyway interesting concept, its just I doesn't understand why this topic is not more mainstreamed? More popular?
Birdchain (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:39:45 AM

Hi, 

Short answer Yes technicaly impossible to hide. But we have added protection from call backs and text backs. In short we will block all incoming texts and calls from the people who received a promo using our app for 72h.
Birdchain (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:41:52 AM

Hi, 

You should probably read whole whitepaper before asking this question.

You can read it somewhere at the end of paper.

But anyway interesting concept, its just I doesn't understand why this topic is not more mainstreamed? More popular?

Good question I guess because of a lot of noise. 

Birdchain (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:44:06 AM

Hi guys!!

OUR ICO starts November 18th at 15:00GMT.

• Token symbol: BIRD
  • Used Blockchain: Ethereum
  • ICO price of token: 1 ETH - 42 000 BIRDS
  • Minimum contribution: 0.1 ETH/person
  • Maximum contribution: 2000 ETH/person
  • KYC/AML is required from 2.5 ETH

First wave gets 50% bonuses.

Join us!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: