Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥  (Read 95821 times)
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:23:36 PM

I have a RPi3 wallet for Raspbian:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QIIBV3eY1x2JUOGYLselDUtxQVN04XaL

Seems to work fine on my RPI3 - it actually staked this week.

Hm that appears to be the daemon if I'm not mistaken.  Can you upload the qt wallet?  I just tried building my own and of course failed.  I have the Mac one running perfectly but I'd like to run it 24/7 and eventually control a masternode through my Pi.  Thanks so much.

I didn't build the QT version, don't see a need too.
RPi really isn't suited for QT - works fine using terminal tools.

There is a TON of documentation on how to manage the wallet, and a masternode, using the shell.
That's what I'd advise doing.
I won't be building a QT version, sorry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikebacker

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:07:32 PM

You were all given straight and honest answers on Discord regarding ALL of your concerns. It was all explained you just don't care to listen. The initial big block rewards aren't unusual for a coin release (DASH). I was one of those who got in on the mining early within the first day. It was free for all to join, sorry you guys missed it.

Audiopolis you spent the night getting embarrassed by MasterTrader for trolling. You then got upset and questioned his professionalism when he out trolled you. HAHA wtf??? You then proceeded to make numerous accounts, bringing yourself even lower.... Long story short, no one values or takes your opinion seriously.

Sell off and move on
davembg

Activity: 340

Smell the glove.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:47:26 PM

You were all given straight and honest answers on Discord regarding ALL of your concerns. It was all explained you just don't care to listen. The initial big block rewards aren't unusual for a coin release (DASH). I was one of those who got in on the mining early within the first day. It was free for all to join, sorry you guys missed it.

Audiopolis you spent the night getting embarrassed by MasterTrader for trolling. You then got upset and questioned his professionalism when he out trolled you. HAHA wtf??? You then proceeded to make numerous accounts, bringing yourself even lower.... Long story short, no one values or takes your opinion seriously.

Sell off and move on

The point here is NO-ONE takes trolls seriously, and there is no such thing as "out trolling".
It's just not that hard to treat each other with some form of respect and ignore name-calling.
Cryptodude2020

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:29:32 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 01:58:32 AM by Cryptodude2020

Hi All,

Need help with setting up Masternode. I have been unsuccessfully trying to setup a Master node have tried both a machine in home network as well as on cloud. The place where I get stuck is at command Masternode outputs which comes back blank (2 brackets).

I checked for IP and port access etc but no luck. I am following instructions at https://github.com/ddude1/Xios/wiki/Xios-Masternode-Windows.

Any one has seen similar issues?
----

Any help any one???
micaxel

Activity: 554
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:43:40 AM

Masternode reward decrease....what is the ROI? Anybody know?
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:57:20 AM

Sell off and move on

^^^^^^^^^^^THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HAHA, rekt'ed his ass in Discord.

pejman632000

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:00:56 PM

i have xios
i hold or sell
Audiopolis

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:19:36 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 12:50:57 PM by Audiopolis

Sell off and move on

https://i.imgur.com/vdC0U2K.jpg

Hehhhhheheheh. Totally worth it.

Calls me a troll when all I was doing was letting investors know what you guys withheld from them, namely that 1) XIOS IS A CLONE, ONLY SUPERFICIAL DETAILS CHANGED (wallet font and images, masternode price and other parameters), 2) XIOS WAS PREMINED, AND THE PREMINED COINS WERE INDEED MOVED, 3) THE "TEAM" TRIED (and failed) TO ERASE ALL MENTIONS OF CRAVE, TRIED TO PASS IT OFF AS NEW, UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY.

That is not trolling, that's just uncovering and publishing facts for the good of your victims.

And If you think that's all fine, then that just means you let a slimy fuck like mastertrader (who tried desperately to troll me because I criticized him, but really just ended up making a huge ass of himself) fuck with your mind.

NO PREMINE: LIE
OK, BUT PREMINED COINS NEVER MOVED: ALSO A LIE
OK, BUT WHO CARES: Seriously, guys, get some standards.
This is and will always be a scam; mastertrader is not a developer, and neither is ButterRose. The best they could do for this coin was change the wallet's font. Literally anyone could do it. Anyone could clone Crave, and anyone could change the font. Even the commented out code in Crave was left as is to give a false impression that the "dev" actually has some insight and actually changed the code and tested it at some point. Even Crave 2's changelog file was left unaltered, to give the impression of Xios having had several versions and revisions.

Notice the "I won't ban anyone ever." Then he proceeded to ban me "just to delete his messages."  Lips sealed
ButterRose still nowhere to be seen, the claimed wallet update is nowhere to be seen, mastertrader saying "just hold on a little longer, I need to coordinate it with the exchanges" as if this wallet update would require that.

So, 777, what's new in this update? How would it require coordination with exchanges? Are you altering the API you copied from Crave, who copied it from DarkCoin?

How come you chose to not tell your investors victims that Xios is a perfect copy/paste job from another abandoned copy/paste scam coin?
How come you misleadingly called it "derived from Bitcoin"? I know why (because it's so different from Bitcoin that it gives the impression that substantial development efforts were made), but I want to hear you say it.
pejman632000

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:22:04 PM

i buy xios 0.8
Maybe to pump 1 dolar
Littledragons

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:28:33 PM

Sell off and move on

Hehhhhheheheh. Totally worth it.

Calls me a troll when all I was doing was letting investors know what you guys withheld from them, namely that 1) XIOS IS A CLONE, ONLY SUPERFICIAL DETAILS CHANGED (wallet font and images, masternode price and other parameters), 2) XIOS WAS PREMINED, AND THE PREMINED COINS WERE INDEED MOVED, 3) THE "TEAM" TRIED (and failed) TO ERASE ALL MENTIONS OF CRAVE, TRIED TO PASS IT OFF AS NEW, UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY.

That is not trolling, that's just uncovering and publishing facts for the good of your victims.

And If you think that's all fine, then that just means you let a slimy fuck like mastertrader (who tried desperately to troll me because I criticized him, but really just ended up making a huge ass of himself) fuck with your mind.

NO PREMINE: LIE
OK, BUT PREMINED COINS NEVER MOVED: ALSO A LIE
OK, BUT WHO CARES: Seriously, guys, get some standards.
This is and will always be a scam; mastertrader is not a developer, and neither is ButterRose. The best they could do for this coin was change the wallet's font. Literally anyone could do it. Anyone could clone Crave, and anyone could change the font. Even the commented out code in Crave was left as is to give a false impression that the "dev" actually has some insight and actually changed the code and tested it at some point. Even Crave 2's changelog file was left unaltered, to give the impression of Xios having had several versions and revisions.

Notice the "I won't ban anyone ever." Then he proceeded to ban me "just to delete his messages."  Lips sealed
ButterRose still nowhere to be seen, the claimed wallet update is nowhere to be seen, mastertrader saying "just hold on a little longer, I need to coordinate it with the exchanges" as if this wallet update would require that.

So, 777, what's new in this update? How would it require coordination with exchanges? Are you altering the API you copied from Crave, who copied it from DarkCoin?

How come you chose to not tell your investors victims that Xios is a perfect copy/paste job from another abandoned copy/paste scam coin?
How come you misleadingly called it "derived from Bitcoin"? I know why (because it's so different from Bitcoin that it gives the impression that substantial development efforts were made), but I want to hear you say it.
i buy xios 0.8
Maybe to pump 1 dolar

Reading these two comments in quick succession made me laugh...
the heard has no concept for these things eh?
Hey man, you sold me. I have kind of moved on from this lil guy.

Even though I honestly knew it was a crave clone early on, whose to say clones dont go anywhere?
Either way, xios made me happy for a bit. Now i guess its over?

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:11:54 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 06:35:49 PM by TraderInc

The 2 Fudders Here on this Forum.

Please Go Away. We Do Not Want you Here.

MasterTrader777 do not Reply to them here or in discord. No Life

Live & Let Live Guys.

Move on to a Token that you like
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 03:51:14 PM

MasterTrader really represents Xios well - so professional.

A scammy P&D coin if I've ever seen one.

I respond to the trolls with the same disrespect the bestow on me.

I'm not the dev, so i'll take to you clowns the way I want to.

I'm not here to fluff up or hype up shit.

I don't lie about anything either.

You guys took a month to figure out it was a crave clone, when presented with the accusation, it was confirmed.

What more do you guys want?

Me to pump and make you guys rich?

Sorry that's not my mission...its to help build XIOS up with my personal resources, to be a very incentivized and profitable Masternode Cryptocurrency.

That is it...

Xios claimed to be unique - its not.

You've previously admitted in this very thread that you was running a bot to pump the price of Xios LOL

You're not the dev...who is THE dev? Is that singular? Thought there were many lol - the dev is anonymous because this is a scam clone coin.

Xios is dead - avoid

why did the price plumit? What's going on?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
c0ldburn

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:43:09 PM

You guys took a month to figure out it was a crave clone, when presented with the accusation, it was confirmed.

Sorry that's not my mission...its to help build XIOS up with my personal resources, to be a very incentivized and profitable Masternode Cryptocurrency.

That is it...

You've previously admitted in this very thread that you was running a bot to pump the price of Xios LOL

You're not the dev...who is THE dev? Is that singular? Thought there were many lol - the dev is anonymous because this is a scam clone coin.

Xios is dead - avoid

Read up lol - in short, it is a pre-mined cloned scam coin with no devs.
Sinoptik

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:45:26 PM

That is it...

Xios is dead - avoid

Read up lol - in short, it is a pre-mined cloned scam coin with no devs.

That sounds like a childish cry that missed something here! Mostly those who have invested $ 20 and unfortunately did not make thousands of dollars. Your screaming gets on nerves! If anything suits you, let it be and go somewhere else. This forum is so huge, you can find a place where you can let off steam.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:23:46 PM

Haha, so I'm now the dev?

LMAO

You guys need a life.

Gotta go live mine...

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
micaxel

Activity: 554
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:02:37 PM

anybody can explain more to install my second masternode on a vps?!
thx guys
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:11:16 PM

With just 21,000,000 possible coins and "0" premine, i feel this coin can do wonders. In the past it has gone to 30k sats and certainly has the potential to maintain that provided people support this project and not continue to dump this often.

We cannot control the price 100% but if we have strong community around this, I am sure we can bring in a difference.

Thank you to all the people who still believe in this project and continue to HODL.

Have a pleasant day.
ddude

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:13:39 PM

Hi All,

Need help with setting up Masternode. I have been unsuccessfully trying to setup a Master node have tried both a machine in home network as well as on cloud. The place where I get stuck is at command Masternode outputs which comes back blank (2 brackets).

I checked for IP and port access etc but no luck. I am following instructions at https://github.com/ddude1/Xios/wiki/Xios-Masternode-Windows.

Any one has seen similar issues?
----

Any help any one???

PM me what error you get. i created this guide and its working for many people.

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
BitUran

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:15:31 PM

what will happen with the tokens that wont be sold?
knias

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:24:40 PM

I'm out here, get rid of my last batch, RIP Xios. At list was entertaining.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: