Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥  (Read 95821 times)
CryptSane1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:47:01 PM

There's some weird pumping action going on YoBit, a bot buying 0.275 Xios at a time, I don't know who's doing it but if it appears Xios is being pumped by someone, I sold off a portion because it's going to come back down hard when they dump.  Sad

https://i.imgur.com/cfDauqo.jpg

If it's someone who thinks they're helping Xios by doing this, you're not, people are noticing. Makes it look like a pump and dump coin.

Here you go, here was the first sell.

Price tanked shortly after, it was 44k at the time I sold, I'll look for the second sell if you want.

Bear in mind I bought at 3k on coinsmarkets, so you can add that "you're just butthurt" narrative to the rest of the bullshit pile bagholder.

WOW dude a 71 coin sell? Call the boss and put your two weeks in. Haha but seriously your contradicting yourself. You say you bought low and sold high yet your still soooooooo salty. Why?

Oh that's right you broke rule 1 and 2 and you lost money. You fell prey to FOMO and then you sold for a loss. Invested more than you were willing to lose, hence why you spend so much time here right? It was a poor investment choice by yourself, but its ok as long as you learn.

It's just the amount of energy you putting into to 'warning" people about this new coin is laughable.

It's a new coin who would have thought that this was a risk??? Everyone investing in this coin should know the risks, including yourself.

Thanks for being Captain Obvious though, I'm going to request you get promoted to staff sergeant obvious for going above and beyond.

Seriously though, your efforts to warn the community are warranted. Those who still hold do so on their own accord and have made up their minds accordingly.

No I sold  4k Xios. Screenshot was taken after the sell. I told you I sold at 44k.

Cool story bro I sold 37k around that price....... I love internet facts from people I don't know.

Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself. If you did sell at that price why are you still here complaining? You keep contradicting yourself.

It's not because you took a loss right, because you clearly have made it evident you didn't break rule 1 or 2? And don't give me some BS about protecting unaware newbs from making poor investments. You don't care about any newbs on the internet and if you do your a fool.

IT's obvious why you are still here...

Yea mikebacker. I have never seen such a pathetic person in my whole life.

Cheesy

This guy is here everyday all day haha not even invested. Common guys like even my girl friend is laughing.

Like taking photos of buy sell order lmfaoooo

I do'nt know what to say anymore,

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikebacker

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:49:33 PM

There's some weird pumping action going on YoBit, a bot buying 0.275 Xios at a time, I don't know who's doing it but if it appears Xios is being pumped by someone, I sold off a portion because it's going to come back down hard when they dump.  Sad

If it's someone who thinks they're helping Xios by doing this, you're not, people are noticing. Makes it look like a pump and dump coin.

Price tanked shortly after, it was 44k at the time I sold, I'll look for the second sell if you want.

Bear in mind I bought at 3k on coinsmarkets, so you can add that "you're just butthurt" narrative to the rest of the bullshit pile bagholder.

WOW dude a 71 coin sell? Call the boss and put your two weeks in. Haha but seriously your contradicting yourself. You say you bought low and sold high yet your still soooooooo salty. Why?

Oh that's right you broke rule 1 and 2 and you lost money. You fell prey to FOMO and then you sold for a loss. Invested more than you were willing to lose, hence why you spend so much time here right? It was a poor investment choice by yourself, but its ok as long as you learn.

It's just the amount of energy you putting into to 'warning" people about this new coin is laughable.

It's a new coin who would have thought that this was a risk??? Everyone investing in this coin should know the risks, including yourself.

Thanks for being Captain Obvious though, I'm going to request you get promoted to staff sergeant obvious for going above and beyond.

Seriously though, your efforts to warn the community are warranted. Those who still hold do so on their own accord and have made up their minds accordingly.

No I sold  4k Xios. Screenshot was taken after the sell. I told you I sold at 44k.

No one is here to debate who sold high , who sold low

You need to grow up mate.

**stomps his high heels, "look at my photo that was me selling at *** price***

Cheers ~

There we all cheered for you Smiley

Except you two both bought up that exact thing that's why I responded. You get disproven time and time again, then you move the goalposts. Like Audiopolis said, mental gymnastics.

Sad really.

Haha I told you I mined these coins early and I said I'm still up 20x. But whatever, spouting facts like that are about as significant as your 4k sell...... If you did then congrats, I seriously hope you made profit off this coin. I sold enough to cover my initial investment. I'm happy to sit and hold. I'm not salty at all as I took the right steps to ensure I wouldn't take a loss.

Apparently you did too, I just don't understand your desire to continue posting here.

I'm not saying anything other than you are contradicting yourself. I'm far from delusional, I even stated your warnings were warranted and I thanked you for the effort you put forth to warn others. I never said this was a winner or that it wasn't a risk, quite the opposite. I've just struggled to understand your need to hang around this forum and why you are so upset yet claim you aren't.

So answer me this. Why are you so committed to continue posting here if you did indeed sell for a profit? What is your motivation?

Keep fighting that good fight though I guess. I don't care either way, I just like to clown on clowns like you.
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:49:42 PM

I was actually taking photos of the bot pumping that I said would ruin this coin, and I was right so fuck off.  Grin

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:54:26 PM

No one is here to debate who sold high , who sold low

You need to grow up mate.

**stomps his high heels, "look at my photo that was me selling at *** price***

Cheers ~

There we all cheered for you Smiley

Except you two both bought up that exact thing that's why I responded. You get disproven time and time again, then you move the goalposts. Like Audiopolis said, mental gymnastics.

Sad really.

Haha I told you I mined these coins early and I said I'm still up 20x. But whatever, spouting facts like that are about as significant as your 4k sell...... If you did then congrats, I seriously hope you made profit off this coin. I sold enough to cover my initial investment. I'm happy to sit and hold. I'm not salty at all as I took the right steps to ensure I wouldn't take a loss.

Apparently you did too, I just don't understand your desire to continue posting here.

I'm not saying anything other than you are contradicting yourself. I'm far from delusional, I even stated your warnings were warranted and I thanked you for the effort you put forth to warn others. I never said this was a winner or that it wasn't a risk, quite the opposite. I've just struggled to understand your need to hang around this forum and why you are so upset yet claim you aren't.

So answer me this. Why are you so committed to continue posting here if you did indeed sell for a profit? What is your motivation?

Keep fighting that good fight though I guess. I don't care either way, I just like to clown on clowns like you.

I keep posting because people keep quoting me and still lying.

You guys said I said I sold at a loss, I proved the opposite. What's so hard to understand?

You make a claim, it gets disproven, what else do you expect?

CryptSane1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:55:00 PM

I was actually taking photos of the bot pumping that I said would ruin this coin, and I was right so fuck off.  Grin

hahahahahahahahaa   wow "Where Am I ? "  

I really hope you are 16

Do you think the Federal Reserve is printing free money and giving to the bot to pump Xios ?
The money has to come from somewhere.
No one can create money or print it for free.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:00:48 PM

hahahahahahahahaa   wow "Where Am I ? "  

I really hope you are 16

Do you think the Federal Reserve is printing free money and giving to the bot to pump Xios ?
The money has to come from somewhere.
No one can create money or print it for free.

You have no idea what you're talking about. There were 100s of comments on Yobit pointing out the bot pump, it was very noticeable and made the coin toxic even on Yobit ffs.

And what has bot pumping got to do with money printing/creation? Those two things are not related, think before you post.

CryptSane1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:13:15 PM

BCH got pumped billions of dollars by corps last week to $2400.
When there are a lot of buy orders = people call it pump.
Real money is needed to pump something.
You need money to pump something. It means you believe in the project and later down the line your investment will pay off.
That is why you noticed when BCH got pumped to $2400 it got dumped but still it is 3X its value from a month when it was $350
Investors will take a gamble on something only if its worth while
Does not matter if it is Dev investing. people investing, the corporation itself investing.

Also I have seen such multiple buy orders on dash, nem, and many big coins also.

You are in the wrong place.

You will keep loosing in this market if you stay.

And you will have nothing better to do than to speak here all day long.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:19:16 PM

BCH got pumped billions of dollars by corps last week to $2400.
When there are a lot of buy orders = people call it pump.
Real money is needed to pump something.
You need money to pump something. It means you believe in the project and later down the line your investment will pay off.
That is why you noticed when BCH got pumped to $2400 it got dumped but still it is 3X its value from a month when it was $350
Investors will take a gamble on something only if its worth while
Does not matter if it is Dev investing. people investing, the corporation itself investing.

Also I have seen such multiple buy orders on dash, nem, and many big coins also.

You are in the wrong place.

You will keep loosing in this market if you stay.

And you will have nothing better to do than to speak here all day long.

I do just fine, thanks for the advice but I'll keep avoiding pump and dumps where I can, or at least get out before they tank. It's served me very well so far, but you do what you do and I'll do what I do.

CryptSane1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:22:29 PM

Thanks for finally understanding.

There is no way to avoid pump and dump.

Bitcoin is the safest but also pump and dump is common

You can get a regular job maybe. That way you will be able to add your paychecks all correctly in your notebook.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:27:57 PM

Thanks for finally understanding.

There is no way to avoid pump and dump.

Bitcoin is the safest but also pump and dump is common

You can get a regular job maybe. That way you will be able to add your paychecks all correctly in your notebook.

You advice counts for little since you're still in at 4-5k and I sold for 10x+ my stake, as I've already shown when you asked, you must realise that I don't have much use for your trading advice?

CryptSane1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:42:21 PM

Does not matter.

Even If i prove I bought yesterday. No one is giving me a trophy for it last time I checked there are no giveaways such a thing.

So I am not going to take a photo of a buy and sell order and say "hey guys that really is me doing the buying/selling"

We are only trying to make you understand how pathetic you are

That is it.

You are wasting every body's time.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:48:27 PM

Does not matter.

Even If i prove I bought yesterday. No one is giving me a trophy for it last time I checked there are no giveaways such a thing.

So I am not going to take a photo of a buy and sell order and say "hey guys that really is me doing the buying/selling"

As I've  already told you, it's not a photo of a buy and sell order, it's a photo of a bot pump that made me sell near the all time high, it's just a coincidence that it proved you wrong when you said "you said before you sold at a loss and now you're butthurt". A better man than you would have just admitted they were wrong rather than the mental gymnastics to avoid it.

Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:22:25 AM

ok i got the picture now. xios is a super cool coin with some really great execution on the coin, media etc.  theres a spat about who bought or mined what when. I give no fucks. this project is awesome. That website is sweet whoever made it congrats. The speed of tx and supply are also on point. Congrats to the guys who made xios it really is nice and you didnt kill it with billions of coins or stupid high pos. well done gentlemen,

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:30:20 AM

Are you guys really here fighting over eachothers own FUD?
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:38:50 AM

It's getting more activity than your shitcoin, you should be happy dev.

Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:25:11 AM

lol its  funny guys showing pictures of 10k sat buys and calling scam.   keep up the great work this project looks fantastic

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:29:40 AM

lol its  funny guys showing pictures of 10k sat buys and calling scam.   keep up the great work this project looks fantastic

The scam was  that it was one person buying and selling it to himself with bots to make the ticker light green and increase BTC volume.

That that person is the dev (mt777) would set alarm bells ringing if you had half a brain. But you'll find out soon enough why everyone else got out.

CryptSane1

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:45:46 AM

It's getting more activity than your shitcoin, you should be happy dev.

My cousin just told me about Xios 4 days ago and I think its way undervalued for what It is providing

I just went back on this forum
-I am sorry but on page 64 of this forum you are all pumped about Xios. That day is Nov 11.
-Then on Page 65 of this forum you fudding. That day is Nov 12
-The coin had just gone down and you got out on a loss.

Plus, What is Easier for people to believe some photos you took off the exchange and made a claim.

OR

THE FACT THAT THIS GUY IS REALLY ANGRY FROM HIS LOSS AND NOW CREATING FUD.

You tell me.

About Bot Pump Claim.

Can I show you about a 100 coins on exchange that have a very similar buy/sell picture. Perhaps they are all bot pumping and perhaps the Federal Reserve is in on it too and they are printing free money for them too ? Money does not grow on trees.

"Pump" great word by the way !

I have seen this type of buy orders way back when i traded coins and same coins are now in the top 20.

Also, this is some $50 orders you are showing in these so called photos of yours.

REASON WHY THIS IS MY LAST TIME ARGUING ABOUT THIS:

1) I am wasting time and energy on a Pathetic Fudder who Lost by selling low and then became a Fudder.
2) While making my arguments I will just end up talking crap about all ALTs in general. There are many positive things to talk about Alts so why let someone drag me into negativity just so I can prove my point.

X--------X------------X-----------------------X-------------X-------------------------X---------------------X----------------------X---------------X
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:54:18 AM

What loss? Is the cult denial too strong for a post written at the time with a screenie?

Bold font just makes you look more in-denial.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:57:10 AM

Thats my bot... and you should know I'm not dumping.

Stop selling your XIOS.

We're going to $5 USD.

Then $30 USD.

Only 1.99m XIOS out there...hold onto them.

"Cum on this dick" -- Mastertrader, Xios lead dev, bot enthusiast and ponzi schemer.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: