Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:04:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Gold Fork Wallet  (Read 16129 times)
coinmediaco

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:12:53 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 06:36:39 AM by mprep

[moderator warning: there's a high risk this software might be malware. Download this at your own risk]

i find this wallet for bitcoin gold, but didn't try it yet, anyone else try this before :
https://glatinum.info/
eodchop

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Use Linux!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:21:16 PM

I am interested in this as the majority are here.
I was sure Blockchain wallet will do it.
Kindly tell who already have found a wallet that will accept btc gold.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1265

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:44:03 PM

It doesn't really matter what wallet you stored it on as long as you have your Bitcoin private key you can import that into any wallet which is supporting bitcoin gold.

Yea but what wallet supports bitcoin gold properly now? I want to to be careful with those things. Most users are on windows right now and if I give them the wrong wallet and input private key there they will lose their Bitcoins so I want to test it out myself first with a clean wallet that had BTC after the fork.

I only can find android wallets that did not have an import private key option if I am right.

coinomi wallet for smart phones is supporting bitcoin gold fully!

obviously its too late to send fresh BTC to coinomi now and try
claim BTG but for those who had BTC there prior to the snapshot
here is how you claim >

https://medium.com/@coinomi/collecting-your-free-bitcoin-gold-btg-coins-da937d4255d1

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:45:37 PM

Dont mind this. Bitgold or whatever they call this new altcoin is not going to be traded above 1USD. It's a worthless coin. Move an and forget about it. I'm not even gonna care about my bitgold coins and will forget they existed.
SHIFTCASH

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:53:18 PM

Bitcoin Gold will be accessible to all coin holders who have their private keys.BTG dev team will announce shortly about how to redeem bitcoin gold

gollygosh

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:09:19 PM

I moved my admittedly small amount of bitcoin to yobit before their market opened for it and as soon as it opened I was given the same amount in bitcoin gold as I had in BTC. I am not some fanboy of yobit, I had just enough to think it was worth doing and just enough to risk if it all went wrong. Glad to say I did this, within 5 minutes of the BTG market opening it spiked to $970 a coin - I cashed out my small amount at a market price of $750 - not bad for doing nothing.

I am still on POLO most of the time and still hate them for all the reasons everyone else does, but I do like the interface.

Oh and as for the $1 trade thingie said above by dreamer81, then at the time of writing this, BTG is being traded on Yobit for over $300 a coin!

Just an FYI

Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:36:53 PM

I moved my admittedly small amount of bitcoin to yobit before their market opened for it and as soon as it opened I was given the same amount in bitcoin gold as I had in BTC. I am not some fanboy of yobit, I had just enough to think it was worth doing and just enough to risk if it all went wrong. Glad to say I did this, within 5 minutes of the BTG market opening it spiked to $970 a coin - I cashed out my small amount at a market price of $750 - not bad for doing nothing.

I am still on POLO most of the time and still hate them for all the reasons everyone else does, but I do like the interface.

Oh and as for the $1 trade thingie said above by dreamer81, then at the time of writing this, BTG is being traded on Yobit for over $300 a coin!

Just an FYI

I had Bitcoin on HitBTC and Bittrex. HitBTC have given me my Bitcoin Gold but it was several hours after the price peak but, hey, I can't complain I got some cash for free. Bittrex, on the other hand, have still not given out the Bitcoin Gold they said they would so by the time I get it from Bittrex it will be at $1 Smiley
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:38:48 PM

Well, there was a list of exchanges where it was possible to throw their bitokiny and get bitokin gold

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
mk148a

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:47:30 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 10:59:28 PM by mk148a

i find this wallet for bitcoin gold, but didn't try it yet, anyone else try this before :

Guys pls dont open this! its scam and this include keylogger or trojan look at this result:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/aab2c49199fae7eca23af599e87bf3e004dde16b2e36f23d989216a40bbceb6b/detection

its crypted trojan dont open  it!

Admin please ban this user! @admin

Guys i check this trojan its installed startup please run->shell:startup or shell:commonstartup and enter delete this file if you see it:

https://i.hizliresim.com/zJBoPR.png

Please carefull https://glatinum.info/ is trojan
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:13:42 AM

Guys pls dont open this! its scam and this include keylogger or trojan look at this result:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/aab2c49199fae7eca23af599e87bf3e004dde16b2e36f23d989216a40bbceb6b/detection

its crypted trojan dont open  it!

Admin please ban this user! @admin

Guys i check this trojan its installed startup please run->shell:startup or shell:commonstartup and enter delete this file if you see it:

Please carefull https://glatinum.info/ is trojan

It's a pitty the Bitcoin Gold developers have not released an 'official' wallet.
This forces us to rely on third part wallets and as you can see you have to be careful that they are not just scams trying to rob you.
Choosewise

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:15:00 AM

Don't think there is one

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:42:46 AM

Don't think there is one
No. The BTC.com wallet will enable users to transact on both side of the bitcoin blockchain after the November Segwit2x fork. Both networks will be seamlessly integrated into the BTC.com wallet interface, making it convenient for you to transact securely. And You will have full replay protection BTC.com will make sure that all its wallet users will benefit from wallet-side protection from replay attacks.
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:05:59 PM

Don't think there is one
No. The BTC.com wallet will enable users to transact on both side of the bitcoin blockchain after the November Segwit2x fork. Both networks will be seamlessly integrated into the BTC.com wallet interface, making it convenient for you to transact securely. And You will have full replay protection BTC.com will make sure that all its wallet users will benefit from wallet-side protection from replay attacks.

I think when he says "Don't think there is one" that he is following on from the discusion that there is not an 'official' Windows (or, AFAIK, a Linux) wallet for Bitcoin Gold.
All I can see on BTC.com is Android, iOS or Web wallets.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:35:42 PM

Novaexchange is also not supporting the upcoming fork.  Unlike bitcoincash, I just found out that I have those in my livecoin.  I just hope that there is clarification of what bitcoin wallet that would support the upcoming forks so that people's efforts in selling their altcoins and some who just borrowed money would pay off.
Yeah now the other forks are being invent but all of them are getting the support, it not about the safety so if you said it is unlike the bitcoin and the bitcoin is not safe then you need to open bitcoin wallet and eth bitcoin wallet will give you the safety key and then you will not be worry about the protection of the bitcoin. The value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing more and more.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:20:15 PM

I would recommend holding them in your wallet (Electrum, Blockchain, Exodus wallet etc). In this way, when the split happens, just wait until some films will be shown on YouTube. You will share when you feel good.
djmikke

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:01:16 AM

Electrum Bitcoin Gold wallet https://www.electrum-gold.org
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:44:45 AM

Electrum Bitcoin Gold wallet https://www.electrum-gold.org

SCAM ! SCAM ! SCAM!

If this was a legitimate Electrum fork for Bitcoin Gold then there would be the Github source code available so we could verify the code.

Do not download this wallet, you will lose all your coins. This scammer has been posting this scam wallet all over bitcointalk, so if you see it anywere else post a warning.
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:23:45 PM

What does anyone know when mainnet BTG begins
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:31:27 PM

What does anyone know when mainnet BTG begins

They say it's already launched: https://bitcoingold.org/

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: