Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the real problem of man?  (Read 4229 times)
acassandre

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

Being asked to kill spiders when you’re actually afraid of spiders; spiders, looking at you with their eyes on stalks and their hairy knees. What’s NOT to be afraid of?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unEducated

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

Getting fat and lazy, most man is trying to get fit to make their body looks healthy, a man always conscious to their body it's more when it comes to stage of being a father. 
orlando-bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

real problem of a man is masturbating ! get rid of it, as soon as possible and the life will be reopened)) (maybe its just my problem) a man have to be confident in his power and thoughts thats very important, without that a real man is nothing.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:12:06 PM

The real problem of the man is his/her mindset and perspective  about his/her problems. Problems are inevitable, thus, we cannot avoid it. All people can experience it with various level of difficulty and duration. However, levels and duration won't be given a concern because what we think is that it is the end. We don't think of a solution and how it can be solved. Instead, we are thinking how big,
long, and hard it is. Improper mindset of a man do not solve his/her problems but rather only make it worse. It only gives additional burden and another problem to them. How they see things can affect how they act. Hence, if they see things in a negative perspective, then they will act in a negative manner --- and that's the real problem of a man.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:24:01 AM

I think the real problem of man is disobedience to his creator and lack of knowledge of the reason for his existence on earth, people are so much neglecting this fact despite its importance. The worst thing that can happen to a man is not been at peace with his creator, a man that is not at peace with his creator can not understand the purpose of his existence and will not know the right way to follow, he will live his life in ignorance and die unfulfilled life. I think this is the real problem of man
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:29:51 PM

The real problem of a man is being born a man! A lot of responsibilities too much a burden to bear. The case is worsened if u unluckily marry a problematic wife, she ll put you in hell on earth.
Maybe you don't have a good life that's why you are saying that and it is easy for you to say those things, don't you have a beautiful family with you? Life if depends on you on how would you make it easy and happy and it depends on how responsible we are in our life. We must know how to handle our life right.
Trish14

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:38:41 AM

laziness

Financial is the most problem of man especially when they are get marriage. He is the one who support the family for the needs everyday tor their children.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:24:11 AM

Ill think the real problem of a man on how to survive on this world of many crimes and people dying every country and to get some food to live on. And not only that also on how to find a job that your family have some to eat everyday.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:47:08 PM

State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.

The real problem of man specially the family man how to gives their family better lives, for those single out there the real problem how to find the right partner in life.

oxygensignatureR

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

On a global level i would say a dark elite that is sadly still part of the global power structure and not having more advanced technologies yet.

On an individual level i think it is not to be able to remember past lifes and thus always having to start from zero again.
PrimeBall

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

In my opinion, the main problem is that people don't take mental health problems seriously, that's why the percentage of suicides grow dramatically on yearly basis. It was so said to hear about the death of dearest Anthony Bourdain - still can not believe, that we lost him. He was the person a lot of people were looking up to him and feel so disappointed about his suicide.
There are so many people that go through a lot of things in their lives and need help, but afraid to speak up about it. If we will be a little be warmer and patient to each other and listen to people, who needs help - we can safe someone's life and make this world happier and more open minded. It's just my opinion- looking at the sequence of events happening lately.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:28:24 AM

I think that every problem of any man depends on what to that man is important. For me, certainly are important things like money, health and to do what i love to do that simultaniously can give me the satisfaction. And for the most part i agree with the post above. If a man doesnt have enough money to provide his loved once, he is already unhappy, if he can provide them but doesnt have health - he is unhappy, and if he can provide them and has a good health but he is forced to do what he hates - he is unhappy, hence i think that every man most have health, wealth, love and happyness, or, in other words he must have some kinda ballaced-equilibrium.

P.S while writing that post i have deeply started to think about life))) LOL

I agree. We all have this sense of purpose in life. We want a family, a stable job, success, early retirement, a long healthy life etc. And so our problems will stem from not achieving these goals. Plus, amidst these human problems, we have to worry about the rapid deterioration of our planet. What's the use of success when we don't have a place to call home?
mark_bounty

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:34:11 PM

For man it's very important to understand what is his place in this world. With understanding of that opens almost every gate for him on the planet. He becomes free and independent. But sometimes to solve this question a period in length of life is needed. Unless you really want to find or who you are
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

What is the real problem of man?

Not standing up to other men who are taking their wives away from them through false advertising aimed at women. It started with Adam not standing up to the snake who turned Eve against him.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
zainhaider

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

The real issue of human beings is to exist and to develop. The human society is always struggling to find a job, to make money for their living needs. They need to grow in order to live in a modern and civilized environment, full of amenities, to go everywhere, to do what they want.
wealthylife

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

Man's greatest problem is man himself. And the solutions to that problem is all locked up in him. The day a man realise that he is the source of his own problems, that day marks the beginning of finding lasting solution to his problem.
And the problem of man becomes compounded by pride and ego that will never allow him to accept the fact that, he is the source of his own problem. And that is why it becomes very complicating to find a lasting solution to the problem of man.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:50:29 AM

The real issue of human beings is to exist and to develop. The human society is always struggling to find a job, to make money for their living needs. They need to grow in order to live in a modern and civilized environment, full of amenities, to go everywhere, to do what they want.

Correct. Man by nature will grow and adapt, and right now, it is a challenge to find purpose and success in our current world. Competition for jobs is stiff, political unrest, plus the environmental crisis. The problem of man is how to survive in a world that's not doing a good job in surviving.
Katy Brown

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:40:16 PM

I think the biggest problem of a man is sterility.
aff

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

Narcissism
James Backer

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

Huh Women  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: