Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eBCSH 🔶 | 🔶 BitcoinCash Improved 🔶 | 🔶 EXCHANGE EtherDelta 🔶 | 🔶 NEW THREAD  (Read 5700 times)
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:35:54 PM

One token was successful, several of its followers also had a small success, then it will be so that there will be nobody to buy it.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
stex197345

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:45:11 PM

this supposed "airdrop" is a joke. Ridiculous.  Angry
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:23:00 PM

I'm already sent out email to dev 11 hour ago, I'm still don't have receive eBCSH token , should I wait again or pm my address to your for verify ?
Me too, but I still in patient. Probably she need more time to do and finish it. Seeing the spreadsheet, it seem just 2K parcipants that already receive it. Just give him a rest, this is absolutely free. So, nothing worries.
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:50:15 PM

All this is very strange !!!! Why you can not just distribute coins to everyone on the table !!! You also have a table! Why send any email addresses and more. Answer me a question !!! Do you all send coins who is in the market or not? People are waiting for normal answers! And not stupid excuses that type hacked into an account and other tales! I personally do not believe in it !!!

Very very strange indeed.  Initially, it was 'fill in the form and receive drop', now its send me email.  What exactly is the purpose of the email being sent to you?  You have a tracker that you can use for distribution, the tracker has not been updated to show if anyone has been sent any tokens but you want emails.  People stop chasing tails.

In the end, we all are the community, we have to resist certain projects and the approach this dev is taking is the wrong one.  I'm not surprised the thread popularity and post is so low.   How you manage or atleast how you are perceived to manage a project has a lot to do with how much people will buy into the project.  

Wrong move bro.
Wtf people its free coins Smiley maybe dev is just wanting to make sure that he airdrop coins for people who are interesting in project and not into ista dump to ed Smiley its very cheap now while i was waiting for airdrop i was buying in ed and already made profit Cheesy btw i writed him email and he sended me airdrop in 10 min time frame
maxilovean

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:50:10 PM

Judging by the activities of this topic, I think that you do not get your tokens, friends! Their creator successfully poured on you and your tokens. Your tokens, he sells on the exchange and gets his meager pennies. Where is he now in yours? Already the whole day has passed !!! He did not declare himself and did not send anything to anyone. I think that waiting for a coin does not make sense anymore. Sad, of course Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

CryptoJojo

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:06:45 PM

I received only 300 coin, sent pm already.

og_doom

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:19:50 PM

is the airdrop already over guys `?

am i too late ?

Sad
Dimmadont

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:50:41 PM

I'm still waiting on my airdrop. sent an e-mail as well like 24 hours ago.
jhunnez23

Activity: 337

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:37:40 PM

I have started distributing the airdrops!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2252306.0

Maybe he is busy here distributing another airdrops for another coin.

Avaahnaa

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:41:36 PM

pm sent
email sent
still no token
meegaa

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:09:21 PM

which exchange you're planning to list your token in ?
mellorbo666

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:53:46 PM

Judging by the activities of this topic, I think that you do not get your tokens, friends! Their creator successfully poured on you and your tokens. Your tokens, he sells on the exchange and gets his meager pennies. Where is he now in yours? Already the whole day has passed !!! He did not declare himself and did not send anything to anyone. I think that waiting for a coin does not make sense anymore. Sad, of course Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

so the 5000 ebcsh in my eth wallet do not exist then no? i got them from airdrop

ninjagod

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:57:40 PM

so the 5000 ebcsh in my eth wallet do not exist then no? i got them from airdrop

I am working on two projects right now but I will try to get your coins to you ASAP. I slowed down distribution for a while because I was trying to work through all the duplicate requests for an airdrop. And I haven't sold any of my EBCSH. If you check the token creator address and the distribution addresses, no EBCSH has been sent to EtherDelta whatsoever.
Postlegend

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:42:36 PM

I am working on two projects right now but I will try to get your coins to you ASAP. I slowed down distribution for a while because I was trying to work through all the duplicate requests for an airdrop. And I haven't sold any of my EBCSH. If you check the token creator address and the distribution addresses, no EBCSH has been sent to EtherDelta whatsoever.

Alright then, good luck! We'll wait for you to finish, no rush.

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:43:09 PM

which exchange you're planning to list your token in ?

This question has only one answer and the other can not be. Etherdelta is the maximum that will be.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:53:49 AM

Hi, I'm already send email to you around 35 hour ago. It's just slowed down distribution and I'm still able to receive eBCSH ...I'm right ?
Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:15:09 AM

New thread - PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR ADDRESSES - That is why the old thread got deleted.

If you still haven't received your airdrop please send me an email with your address and position in the airdrop queue:

Email: dylankerler@hotmail.co.uk

Queue: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16AbgoQz8sn0ASgGtcXBDSFNaiZj6jFbL7qyiq1CfInc

I Do not know I is in the list yet
rj_kawawa

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:15:53 AM

sent an email and pm. Until now I received nothing.
Now I'm still waiting. Waiting for NOTHING. NICE dev!
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:26:04 AM

Its been 3days I guess until now I havent received the token. Has anyone received theirs? Is this still active sending the airdrop who have joined?
Postlegend

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:33:53 AM

Its been 3days I guess until now I havent received the token. Has anyone received theirs? Is this still active sending the airdrop who have joined?

No, I haven't received any tokens either. If you read the comments in this thread, you can see many people complaining about not receiving the eBCSH. Hopefully it's just that the devs are busy and not creating a fake airdrop.

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: