Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 13141 times)
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:55:45 AM

That is, I correctly understand that they are engaged in the delivery of large supplies, as well as their storage in the warehouse? Yes?
No. Not certainly in that way. Shipping companies will be engaged in transportation, they also do not store goods. Rather, they solve financial and organizational issues.
Why should I address these services to them, unless I can not solve all these issues by the forces of my company? why should I overpay for additional services once again?
You do not understand a bit about what you're talking about. You can order a batch of goods for yourself, paying for it only by 30%, it's quite convenient. The rest of the money for you will make investors. The remaining 70% you will give already when the goods come to the warehouse in your country or city. Well, plus a small commission, which will include transportation costs, etc.
In principle, it sounds interesting, unless the commission is too high. Smiley
Have they already started a pre-sale token campaign?
In fact, a little time left, the pre-sale campaign will be available in a couple of days!
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:56:19 AM

They work all over the world, and on what certain territories?
Basically Russia, China, also Europe and several other countries.
This is a Russian project, right?
I do not know for sure, maybe Russian. But does this make any difference?
I just think that Russia is a very promising country in terms of developing the crypto-currency industry.
Really? Cheesy
Why is that? LOL
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:59:02 AM

I just think that Russia is a very promising country in terms of developing the crypto-currency industry.
Really? Cheesy
Why is that? LOL
Because while the whole world is trying to impose bans on ISO, crypto-currencies, etc.
Or all this is somehow taxed. Russia at this time is open to such projects, and in no way prevents them from developing. In the future, I think Russia has every chance of becoming a crypto-currency capital of the whole world!
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:59:39 AM

That is, I correctly understand that they are engaged in the delivery of large supplies, as well as their storage in the warehouse? Yes?
No. Not certainly in that way. Shipping companies will be engaged in transportation, they also do not store goods. Rather, they solve financial and organizational issues.
Why should I address these services to them, unless I can not solve all these issues by the forces of my company? why should I overpay for additional services once again?
You do not understand a bit about what you're talking about. You can order a batch of goods for yourself, paying for it only by 30%, it's quite convenient. The rest of the money for you will make investors. The remaining 70% you will give already when the goods come to the warehouse in your country or city. Well, plus a small commission, which will include transportation costs, etc.
In fact, a little time left, the pre-sale campaign will be available in a couple of days!
Will they offer any bonuses for the first investors in the Handelion project?
whitetoo

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:00:28 AM

Really? Cheesy
Why is that? LOL
Because while the whole world is trying to impose bans on ISO, crypto-currencies, etc.
Or all this is somehow taxed. Russia at this time is open to such projects, and in no way prevents them from developing. In the future, I think Russia has every chance of becoming a crypto-currency capital of the whole world!
Maybe we'll see it in the future) I'm betting on China or Japan Wink
RadekG

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:03:30 AM

Will they offer any bonuses for the first investors in the Handelion project?
20% bonus when buying tokens Wink
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:05:53 AM

Will they work absolutely with all customers?
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:06:51 AM

I do not think so.
In any case, they should conduct a review of the company's financial position. Can a deal with them bring only problems?
RadekG

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:08:12 AM

I do not think so.
In any case, they should conduct a review of the company's financial position. Can a deal with them bring only problems?
All right. Of course they will check the entire financial history of the company. Will she be able to redeem her goods after the transaction.
Also, developers plan to work only with companies that have more than one year of experience on the market.
nrvkush

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:44:55 AM

What about North America?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:03:50 AM

A bit unclear. They give their customers the option of partial prepayment, right? And who pays the rest? The company Handelion?

What do you mean? I did not find this in white paper
Gooffy

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:12:14 AM

What countries in Europe will starting in the first place?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:16:06 AM

Is there a minimum amount of purchase of tokens?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:23:42 AM

What about North America?

It seems to me that the US and Canada should also be quickly connected to the system. There are quite a number of trading companies that can become interesting partners.
Mary_Tuedor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:48:18 AM

And again, I am concerned about the income of the owners of the platform. How will they earn money on it? Percentage per transaction?
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:54:00 AM

And again, I am concerned about the income of the owners of the platform. How will they earn money on it? Percentage per transaction?

Guys already said it all

Commissions for use of capital will be paid out according to ‘a smart-contract’ upon closure of funded deal.
E.g. a deal is being backed by 100’000 HANDs. Investors’ accrued commission for 3 months use of capital is 2%. Immediately upon closure of deal investors get their 100’000 HANDs plus 2’000 additional HANDs.
Handelion will generate system commissions. A part of these commissions will be paid out according to a proportion of HDLTs held.
E.g. Handelion has generated shareable commissions at the amount of 10’000 HANDs. An investor holds 7,63% of total HDLTs supplied. Therefore, the investor receives 7,63%*10’000 HANDS, or 763 additional HANDs immediately after a deal closure.
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:21:14 AM

Guys already said it all

Commissions for use of capital will be paid out according to ‘a smart-contract’ upon closure of funded deal.
E.g. a deal is being backed by 100’000 HANDs. Investors’ accrued commission for 3 months use of capital is 2%. Immediately upon closure of deal investors get their 100’000 HANDs plus 2’000 additional HANDs.
Handelion will generate system commissions. A part of these commissions will be paid out according to a proportion of HDLTs held.
E.g. Handelion has generated shareable commissions at the amount of 10’000 HANDs. An investor holds 7,63% of total HDLTs supplied. Therefore, the investor receives 7,63%*10’000 HANDS, or 763 additional HANDs immediately after a deal closure.

Oh, that's interesting. This has its advantages for investors
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:30:08 AM

Tell me, are there any bonuses for participating in the presale?

Yes, there is. We offer 20% bonus during the presale.

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube

Thank you so much! I will definitely take part in the project
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:40:35 AM

I think that this is absolutely an amazing idea. To be honest, I'm very surprised that it was not implemented. I think this could be a breakthrough in international trade
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:48:06 AM

I think that this is absolutely an amazing idea. To be honest, I'm very surprised that it was not implemented. I think this could be a breakthrough in international trade

I think this is a very bold statement. The project may not collect the right amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: